Reply ZoMg General crew/chat
hola ese

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOD OF CHRONIC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:24 am
just joined your guild, as you asked me too. i see you still got Christmas pic on home page and i see the old ssc airport with military over head. the ssc airport is gone now and so is Christmas so what they still doing on home page ese?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:02 pm
uh have you looked at your sig lately ese? thats some funky s**t eek

i finally updated the guild home page, put more links from lanzer up, removed xmas pic and darkened the guild home page
as for the airport i thought that even though the airport is now defunct since it had military craft i felt that was a sign of strength and unity but if others dont like it i can always take it down  

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Captain

GOD OF CHRONIC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:25 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
uh have you looked at your sig lately ese? thats some funky s**t eek

i finally updated the guild home page, put more links from lanzer up, removed xmas pic and darkened the guild home page
as for the airport i thought that even though the airport is now defunct since it had military craft i felt that was a sign of strength and unity but if others dont like it i can always take it down

oh god sorry i was trying to do something on that day the site crashed and just forgot some of that was supposed to be gone before now  
ZoMg General crew/chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games