View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:49 pm
One thing I want to try to do this year is to try to play through one of my games each month. I have some piles of games that I've only played a few hours and never touched again. Or even games I never actually played. So the goal is to try to play those games. Though some of the games I'll be playing within this frame of time are still going to be replayed.

Anyone else that wishes to share their 2021 games feel free to share.

January

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far HD Collection) [PlayStation 4]

This game would be one of the replays. Even though I've played through Kingdom Hearts so many times that I've probably have lost count this is my first playthrough since getting the Ps4 collection back in 2019.

Guess I don't really need to say that Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite series. I really was hyped when the HD collections first came out on the PlayStation 3 and that instead of the version we originally had on the PlayStation 2 it was the Final Mix.

I might not be gunning for a 100% completion, I'll at least do what I can to unlock the secret ending.

Completed:
Trophies:

Final Fantasy VII [Orginial, Played on Ps4]

This is yet another game I've played through countless times. I'm not really going to be focused too much on this playthrough. I just want to see if I could make it to level 99 in the first reactor. A task that would take a lot of time even if I was putting most of my time into it.

Knowing me I might end up giving up on that challenge and just play the game normally.

Completed:
Trophiies:

Saints Row 2 [PC]

I've been playing this a lot on December, and have been playing it quite a bit this month too. Even though I completed the story in December I started from the beginning with a new character. I wanted to create a character very different from what I normally play.

Normally I make a female character who I'd say is the ideal version of myself. In the current playthrough, I made a hot guy character.

Animal Crossing New Horizon [Nintendo Switch]

Only really listing this one because I pick up the switch to play this game pretty often. Even though I usually don't play for more than half an hour east time I do pick it up.

Plague Inc. Evolved

Just played one session. But I thought it would be neat to play considering everything going on. I even named the virus Covid.

Half-Life Source

I don't know how many times I've played this. I suddenly got the itch to play this after seeing quite a few videos about this game. This is one of those games I could probably finish within a few hours if I try to speedrun.

Completed: 1/14/2021  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:24 pm
February

Bioshock [PC]

I have played this game a while ago. Never actually completed it. Also never touched the version I have on Steam. Going to try to complete it this time. But I'm going to probably try to spend more time with Kingdom Hearts though. I'd like to try to complete that first.

Trophies:
Completed:  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash