Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:51 pm
Viognier was frustrated. Today was bath day and quite frankly he wanted no part in it. His feathers were an absolute pain when wet. And he had yet to figure out a nice drying methos.

It was a pain.

So he was currently wandering the forest on the opposite beach, looking for a tributary, or a small creek. Something easily escaped from.

It had only been a few minutes before something else made itself quite clear. Viognier was merely mighty in name.

Not noticing a twig, he bumped his head, and stumbled down into a small ravine, the dirt and mud crusting his feathers most stubbornly.

Looking at the sky he mumbled "Really?" Before flopping down with a sigh. F*ck it. He was just gonna be a dirty boy today.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aynur was settling in quite nicely with her trusty band of green-colored naga misfits here in the Loka Nei Jungle. Between that self-proclaimed ninja and the dumbass that quite literally seemed to care more about his eggshell than himself, you could say that the days were relatively entertaining.

Frankly, the woods were quite entertaining in their own right as well. They were no comparison to the fabled "Dragnid" she'd heard in passing, but they had enough animals to eat and thick brush to hide in that she really didn't care to leave. She could, of course, but why would she with almost all her needs perfectly satiated here.

The only thing that wasn't fulfilled was left lacking largely due to the rarity of suitable males around, but she had ways of handling that on her own as well.

For now, she was the regular sort of hungry as she slithered around and through the underbrush towards a place she knew small animals were likely to fall into and grow injured - made her job easier if nature did all the heavy lifting.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:16 am
Viognier had been there for some time, lazily sunning himself amongst the rocks and mud, when he heard a rustling near by. Putting it out of his mind, he closed his eyes and relaxed once more.

That is until he heard the rustling again. Closer, dare he say it. His eye flew open. His body jerked up, the cloud of dust around him scattered into the wind. He glanced this way and that before cocking an ear towards the sound.

"H- h- h- hello?" He asked, his voice high and squeaky. He scoffed. He sounded like a wee girl. Making a mental note of it, he figured that wouldn't scare anything off. So he tried again. This time taking pain to make his voice deeper and more robust.

"Hello?"

He waited.

And waited.

But there was nothing. Until there was. All of a sudden, there was a loud scrabble in the small underbrush. He gave a loud and somewhat obscene squeal as a rabbit suddenly burst from the bushes and streaked past.

Mouth agape, he stared in the direction the rabbit ran for a second before snapping out of it and realizing how utterly ridiculous he looked. He was clutching his tail as tho his glorious, albeit dirty, fan of feathers were a shield. In the dirt. In a ditch. Also covered in dirt.

He released his tail and let out a sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:30 am
The rabbit wasn't the only creature in the underbrush carefully watching the green fellow acting the fool below. What a curious sight. He clearly looked serpentine in nature, but with the wings of the daemon and a feathered tail as well, not to mention his lack of protective scaling on his belly and overall softer-appearing scales (actually, he had none, but she wouldn't know that yet). He seemed to be suffering from a degree of malnutrition as well, given his more lithe appearance and visible "ribs" (actually gills, but, again, she wouldn't know that yet). Not entirely unpleasant to look at, but certainly no naga she'd ever heard of before.

And thought this jungle was large indeed, the number of pae like herself were smaller than one would expect. She generally knew who was here and from which clan, if any, the affiliated themselves with.

He, however, was new.

Waiting until he appeared to have grown comfortable, she chanced a soft, yet clean, "Hello~"

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:13 pm
Viognier had just relaxed and was in the process of laying back down when he heard a succinct echo of his previous situation. He shot back up, eyes darting.

Well, that was new.

He'd been in this forest for weeks before and he had never had the forest answer him back. Sliding his tail back up to his chest, he covered himself throughly with his tail feathers, well as much as he could.

"Oh. Um. I believe introductions are..in...order..? " he had ended on a question cause he had no clue what to do when the forest started talking to you. It had simply never been done, at least not on his end.

"I'm Viognier!" He said, holding a hand up from behind his tail and waving it around his scrunched position. "I.. I assume you are the forest. Unless you have a different name with which you like to be called?" He offered with a c**k of the head.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:55 pm
"Oho, the forest? That's certainly a new one..." coy little thing he seemed to be, although his ego appeared to be significantly less than the size of those feathers. A shame, really. Fewer things were less attractive than a lack of confidence and a lack of meat on one's body. Had all his growth gone to his back?

Still though, she'd play around. It wasn't every day that one saw a naga with wings.

"Viognier, was it~?" she almost cooed back as she neared the crevice's edge, but still did not reveal herself. "I am no forest, nor am I jungle, but you may call me Aynur if you wish."

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:56 pm
Viognier's face scrunched as lilting voice reached him over the mud and bramble. "A-yoo-ner. That's nice. Really smooth sounding." He tested it out a few times silently. Yeah. That was a nice name for a meadow.

Settling back down into the mud, he relaxed a bit before calling out "So. Ayuner. What bring you out to a mud pit like this?" Mud pit indeed. It would take him days to clean the gunk and goop out of his pristine feathers.

He gave up.

If the forest was gonna eat him, it better have a hell of a drink to go with it. He was a mess of brambles and and mud.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:14 am
Ayner scrunched her nose slightly as she hear her name mispronounced and took no pause in correcting him. "Not quite - it's 'ahy·NUWR'. I'd rather you say it correctly... It sounds oh so much better that way." It was rather fun to be messing around with him like this. Far more enjoyable than that verifiable idiot back at the clan.

"Oh, not much. I was simply out hunting my next meal and happened upon you making a fool of yourself out in the mud. Quite a shame for one with features as interesting as yours." She smiled, still talking from her cover. "Perhaps I should lend you a hand? Hmm... What to do...?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:26 pm
Well. It looks like the meadow had an attitude. He could live with that. It seemed to wanna help. "ahy·NUWR. Got it." He didnt. But the nice woodland clearing didnt need to know that.

"Well, you could start by helping me out of the muck. The mud is weighing down my feathers something fierce." He attempted to stand, and was sucked back into the mud almost instantly. "I can feel it in every nook and cranny and vein i have and it's really starting to chafe." He mumbled from his position in the mud.

Waig. Did she say meal?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:25 pm
It seemed the poor naga was requesting her help - well Aynur was nothing if not charitable to fools and the misfortunate when it suited her own whims or needs. For now, she was planning on indebting this very interesting naga to her, perhaps endearing herself to him. Why, it wasn't every day one happened upon such a find so clearly meant for her. It would be foolish not to strike upon the opportunity presented to her.

"Mmm, yes, I suppose I could~" if she was feline, she'd be purring right about now. It was with a tinge of calculating intrigue that Aynur finally revealed her shimmering scales from the bush line. She slithered to the edge of the put and looked down and over into it - why, he made an even more delightful male up close. "It seems we have a problem - there's no way to offer a hand, I'm quite afraid..." her words betrayed the enjoyment clearly evident in her tone and facial features. "...Would a tail suffice instead?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:52 pm
Her scaley visage creeped over the wall of the ditch he was in and Viognier swallowed heavily. The meadow seemed to be a giant snake.

Hunting for a meal had, obviously, meant she was looking for game. Was he game? No. Surely not. He relaxed his stiffened shoulders and brought up a mud encrusted hand.

"If you dont mind the dirt, i don't mind the tail!"he said, just wanting to leave the ditch. He would figure out the rest later. Like how to run when covered in mud.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:16 pm
"Why, one cannot live in the jungle without getting a touch dirty from time to time - I'll pay it no mind." She laughed once more before practically sitting, as well as a naga could actually sit, in any case, on the ledge of the pit and bringing a hand to her face to slightly hide her almost-giddy smile.

"I do ask that you treat my tail gently though - I am quite sensitive down there~ I'll not be held responsible if something happens after~" Her eyes narrowed and gleamed as she lowered her tail downwards and comfortably within his reach.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 1:40 pm
Viognier gulped. It appeared that not only was the meadow a snake, the meadow was also hitting on him. Well, he...maybe.... what?! He blinked hard before shaking himself out of it. There was no use trying to to even puzzle that fact out. Yet another thing he would ponder on later.

"Oh yes. I'll..umm... be very careful. Promise!" He held up his muddy hand. Anything to get him out of the of this damnable mess. Even if it meant taking a lick from death.

"Umm, should i just...grab...it?" He asked, suddenly nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:15 pm
"I can't imagine how you'd find it useful otherwise." she teased as her tail remained within his reach. Goodness, was he playing coy with her, or perhaps did all males lack some degree of wit?

Though if he took too much longer, she might think of just leaving him for later until he was more ready to come out.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:12 pm
Viogner gulped in trepidation before just winging it. He could only hope that if the spirit of the trees wanted to eat him, she'd at least bath him first. He was a right mess.

If she planned to seduce him? Well, he still hoped to get a bath, either way.

Hopefully the slithery being didnt just decide to kill him.

A grubby hand grabbed the lower part of Ayner, the not a meadow, meadow snake's tail and gave it a tug to make sure it was a secure. Then he stupidly paused.

Was he supposed to climb it like a vine or was she going to pull him up?

"Erm. I hate to be a bother with another question, as it seems i am endlessly filled with them today, but....what now?" he asked, hand gripping the snake tail tightly but the rest of him just sitting there in anticipation.

"Am i to....climb you?"

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces