Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Accepted Male Profiles ♂
✓ Daisuke Akiyama

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Basic Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Username: Katze Allemon-Schatten

Name: Daisuke Akiyama

Eye Color: Dull Orchid

Hair Color: Deep Violet

Hair Length: Falls midway down my neck

Height: 178 cm / 5'10"

Weight: 64 kg / 141 lbs.

Scars/Tattoos:
Scars: I have tons of small scars along my spine and several ones about four inches long down the center of my spine.
Tattoos: On my right arm, I have a tattoo with the words "Dulce et Decorum est" in elaborate script, then beneath it, the names of everyone killed in my company.

Sexual Orientation: Homoromantic Demisexual

Ethnicity: Half German Half Japanese

Weapon(s): I am proficient with hand-to-hand combat and assault rifles, but I avoid both as much as possible. I don't even own a weapon anymore.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ability Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Species: Human, but I have been possessed by a spirit.

Abilities:
✔ Cartoon Capabilities: it is the only supernatural ability I have, though it entails quite a few capabilities. But for a rough idea, think about what you see in Loony Toon cartoons: that's what I can do. However, these were given to me by the spirit, so if I displease him, he can temporarily remove my access to any and all the abilities.
    - Hammer Space: this is the official name for the ability to pull a large object (such as a large mallet) out of seemingly nowhere. I can only summon mallets, safes, anvils, and the occasional cow in this manner. The mallet goes away as soon as I let go of it whereas the others only last part of a scene.
    - Cartoon Resistances: I do not have all of the resistances seen in cartoons, but I do have three in particular. 1) Flattening: If a large heavy object falls on me or I am smashed against a solid large object, I will flatten instead of dying. Side effects of this flattening vary, but it is usually either I'm stuck as a flattened disk on feet or I stretch back out in an accordion fashion which includes accordion sounds. 2) Smoked: As a defense against death by fire or explosions, whenever I would be burned to a crisp or exploded into pieces I instead become smoking and covered from head to toe in soot. Still hurts, but it is better than dead. 2.5) Ashes: A slight alteration of smoked, this occurs when someone intentionally bombs or attacks me with fire. I will have the smoldering soot look, then instead of brushing it off, I will crumble away to ashes, leaving my eyes floating midair for a moment before they fall and bounce/roll away. As soon as focus is diverted from me, I will reform good as new. This one hurts particularly badly.
    - Timeless Cartoon: So long as some version of the show is still around, cartoon characters can go on and on decade after decade and still be the same age. That's me: I'm supposed to be a young adult character, so now that I am a young adult that is how I will stay. Age affecting powers work on me still, but I can't naturally age much beyond this point.
    - Heavy Object Creation: Somewhat akin to Hammer Space, except I can make the object appear in the sky anywhere within 100 yards. The object does make a whistling sound as it falls, so it can potentially be dodged.
    - Painted Escape Route: I can take a paint brush and paint a scene on any large flat object, then travel through that scene. No one else can use the passage unless they have physical contact with me. This usually only works if I need to make a hasty getaway or as a means to get to a beach/tropical retreat.
    - Insta-Change: Cartoon characters always seem to have the proper attire for their setting and/or gag. With a quick spin or a moment off-screen, I can attire myself in the same manner. Granted, this only works for clothing, I can't magically gain a sword or any other object, through this means.
    - Cartoon Flavoring: This isn't a power so much as a constant effect. Cartoon details just sort of spring up around me sometimes, especially when I am feeling an emotion very strongly. For instance, if I'm depressed a small rain cloud may form over me and rain on and follow just me. These details generally don't serve any purpose.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Psychological/Physical Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Personality: I'm a quiet and generally overly formal man who comes across as significantly older than my technical age. Diligence is a trait which I have always possessed, and from it I learned to be responsible and loyal. I am cerebral, yet I put action to my thoughts and have always tried to main a suitable physical form. I generally keep people at a distance, having never been one for socializing, I find small talk and other such steps to forming a friendship to be tedious or terrifying depending upon with whom I am speaking. Romantic interactions…they are a completely new level of fear-inducing. I do not understand romance, though I have been studying so as to be a better husband. Still, I am not very good at it and my attempts usually come out awkward and I am always nervous that I will mess up too severely and end up insulting him. Maybe it is this impediment combined with how rarely I even care to try that makes me somewhat possessive of my partner. I do not understand the possessive tendencies which lead some to practically imprisoning the one they care about, and fortunately I am not that type. I am more likely to maintain physical contact while out together, and keep careful observation of anyone who seems to be a bit too friendly with him. (But of course I trust Hei-chan. I know he would never cheat on me or even permit someone to think that was possible. However, I also know desirable he is and I cannot trust others to respect our bond.) Anyway, now that I have probably made a bad impression, I will attempt to finish this up. I am sometimes somber, and regularly a pessimist. Throw in the survivor's guilt and frequent pain and you get someone who occasionally falls into depression; but before I met Hei-chan I was perpetually depressed, so truly it is a victory to have come so far. Lastly, family means the world to me no matter what form it takes. I try to be a dutiful son, a steadfast brother, and hopefully a responsible yet fun uncle. Mitsuru (Hei-chan's son) and I are good friends, though neither of us felt comfortable with the stepfather/stepson relationship as he is my elder. I would never ever do anything to impose myself between father and son. I guess that's it?

Bio: I do not believe that I am that interesting or that there is a reason you need to know, but I have answered all of the other questions already so I may as well do this one.

Let’s see here…my father is a German naval captain permanently stationed in Okinawa and my mother is a professor of political science. I have an identical twin brother named Nils with whom I am very close and yes we do have freaky twin powers (such as being able to feel each other’s emotions if they are particularly strong and feeling each other’s pain.) In regards to personality, I took after our mother whilst Nils is very much like my father; but when it came to interests we were the exact opposite. Nils liked debating with Mom about basically anything he could find an argument for, whereas I spent my time playing sports and helping my Dad while he was on duty. In school I was always the unpopular kid until gym rolled around, the other kids knew I was an athlete and they could use me for that but I would never let them copy my answers or anything like that plus I just wasn’t social. Nils, on the other hand, was one of the worst athletes in our class, but he was smart as well and very very social, so of course he had plenty of friends who would come over to our apartment or invite him over. He thought it wasn’t very fair, that I should be included, but frankly I didn’t care. So that’s basically how elementary and middle school went. In high school I managed to gain my own group of friends, or at least people who tolerated me enough to associate with me on a regular basis. That group was the soccer team. After my first tryout, I was promoted to the varsity team and thus became the first freshman to join varsity at the school. By my senior year, the coach suggested I seriously think about a career in the sport, and frankly that was something I would have liked to have done. Though I am loathe to admit I do have social needs, I can tell now being a part of the team was a highlight of my life. It became a highlight of Nils’s too when I introduced him to the recent ex of a jerk who got kicked from the team. She was upset and I knew I could count on him to cheer people up (what can I say, I actually liked her) so I invited him to a practice when I knew she was going to be there. Magnetism happened and they started dating and now that lonely girl is his wife. I would mention how I got my deplorable powers, but I don’t know the entire story. All I know is that one minute I was completely normal and looking for a gift for Nils in an antiques shop, then the next thing I knew random cartoon stuff was happening. Never actually talked with whatever possessed me, but it does have a mind of its own which does not always align with mine.

After high school I joined the military just in time for the start of war. As soon as basic was over they shipped us overseas and straight to the frontlines. I really don’t like talking about my two years there, but there are some things I have to mention. First, that is where I met Akiyama Mitsuru (the son of my future husband,) we were not close per se, but we served on the same front. I saw more death than any man should have to see in a lifetime and I know it damaged me. Finally it was out there that I charged into enemy ranks, blacked out, and unleashed the full destructive force of my abilities. Witnesses say the ground was littered with the broken bodies of enemies I had crushed underneath anvils, safes, pianos, and other such things. I don’t know how much damage I would have caused if the spirit hadn’t stopped me. Once again, according to witnesses a flak grenade went off nearby but unlike normal I didn’t not get covered in soot or crumble to ash, instead the shrapnel tore into me, leaving me with a ton of puncture wounds on my right side and ripping the lower half of my right leg into ribbons of flesh barely attached at best. Still, I kept going. A moment later a cannonball screamed through the air and crashed into my spine and managed to wreck the whole thing. I attempted to move, but then a random flower pot fell from the sky right onto my head and knocked me out.

When I came to, my parents were beside me looking worried to death, and I was wrapped up from head to foot in casts and bandages, yet I could not say anything to reassure them. For that matter, I couldn’t move at all. As it was explained to me, after someone realized I was conscious, I had been through five surgeries in as many days and while doctors thought there was a good chance I would regain some functionality after several more surgeries, they were worried that my system had already experienced enough shock and my body needed a chance to recover for a bit. I don’t know how long that was, but I was barely able to maintain my sanity. Visitors helped a little, at least there was someone talking, but I could never tell if it was to or at me. I could comprehend everything that was said, yet I could not respond or react in a meaningful way…it was like they were talking to a corpse. I’ll admit some dark thoughts possessed my mind and I silently begged anyone who entered the room to just…accidentally unplug me. One small misstep and my mind would be just as dead as my body. Anyway I had droughts and deluges of operations for about four months before it was finally decreed I was in the best shape I could get before physical therapy. I was in physical therapy for about ten months, re-learning how to walk and move and be as close to self-sufficient as I could get. As soon as I was cleared, I moved far away where nothing would remind me of what that war had cost us.

Go figure the town I picked and was employed in happened to be where Mitsuru had moved. And of course, we worked at the same school. It was during an off-campus school function that I met the man who changed my life forever and without whom I could never survive, my eternally beloved Heisuke. The setting and all would have suggested a casual meeting, but from the instant I saw him I knew I had found the one. So like any socially awkward person, I immediately started trying to flirt with him and through his grace alone I managed to avoid coming off as a complete…psycho? idiot? nymphomaniac? When he told me his name, I was quick to assume he was Mitsuru’s brother, but he quickly corrected me, explaining he was Mitsuru’s father and believe it or not he was in his forties (I still don’t believe it.) I definitely might have confessed my love for him that very day and who knows why but he did not spurn me, but rather suggested we take our time and get to know each other instead of marrying the next day as I might have done in my panic-stricken haste. I still don’t really understand what he saw in me or how he tolerated my failed attempts at romance, but somehow he accepted my earnest albeit lackluster displays of affection and companionship. Within a year the two of us were married (our wedding planner was Mitsuru as he was both realistic and a romantic,) despite my cringe-worthy proposal. Honestly, looking back on it it was the most convoluted, rambling, and misdirecting freaking monologue (that managed to sound like a suicide note as well as a proposal)I have ever heard. Now officially married, we have journeyed to Soleil as a bit of a vacation, to get away from everything we’ve known and start over fresh.

○ Music (Goth metal to traditional Japanese music, and a lot in between)
○ Football (soccer)
○ Deep purple
○ Quiet Nights

Dislikes:
● Cartoons
● Wasabi (got sick one time and that was the aftertaste)
● Sudden Loud Noises
● Medication

Skills:
➢ Trilingual: German and Japanese (Native), and English
➢ Used To Be Very Good At Football (Soccer)
➢ High Pain Tolerance
➢ Ridiculously Good At Sudoku

Body Type: Lithe

Health: Well, I have moderate spinal damage (it was highly severe at first, but after several operations and more hours in physical therapy than I care to remember, quite a bit of the damage has been repaired.) My right leg was amputated just above the knee, but I've had enough practice with the prosthetic that it doesn't give me any problems sans phantom pains. I suppose I should also mention that I just quit smoking after four years (so I suppose that may have caused a little damage.) Not that this pertains to physical health, but I'm still a bit...scarred from the war, and I have my fair share of triggers which will flip me into combat survival mode in seconds.

Strengths:
≥ Logical
≥ Patient
≥ Very strong familial bonds
≥ Loyal to a fault

Weakness:
≤ Socially inept
≤ Survivor's guilt
≤ I’m hard to anger, but once angered I can be a bit too aggressive.
≤ I’m also a bit possessive.

What you look for in a partner:
♡ Patience: I still have a lot I need to work through before I can become the man I could have been.
♡ Faithfulness: I’m generally a loner and quite private. It means a lot if I have opened up to someone, and should that someone betray me it would be a terrible blow.
♡ Maturity: Some would say I was born old; rather that is true or not is irrelevant. The important factor is that despite my measly twenty-two years, I think and act much older and am drawn to others who are similarly mature. That is not to say I despise spontaneity and the occasional moment of childishness, but I am not interested in babysitting.
♡ Positive: Basically what this means is I'm looking for someone cheerful, but not loudly so or even necessarily an optimist. I'm a somber fellow, but I don't always want to be, so I want to be around someone who imbues his surroundings with a calm happiness. Someone who, even if he agrees the situation is fubar, he can still give me a smile and say we'll make it through together. Obviously it is nearly impossible to be positive all of the time, so when things are rough for him I will try to be the positive one. Just...generally positive is nice. yum_cupcake

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Extra Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Theme Song:

Extra: I absolutely hate nicknames, so only a very select few may give me one and refer to me by such a name (read only close family.)
    -My twin brother and I both have middle names: I'm Daisuke Nils, and he is Nils Daisuke. According to my mother, she was too exhausted from having us so Dad had to do the paperwork. His Japanese was less than perfect so he had failed to get the memo there were twins. Supposedly, when the nurse gave him a second form to fill out, he thought he had put the names in the wrong order on the first one, so he just switched the names on the second one. In his defense, he was nineteen, a first time dad, in a country where he barely spoke the language, and he was in panic mode from the time he learned his girlfriend was pregnant all the way until we were at least two months old.
    -Nils and I do not share a birthday. I was born November 11 at 23:53 and he was born November 12 at 00:08.

Housing District: 1306 Ombre Housing District

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:21 pm
User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

☼ Accepted Male Profiles ♂

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers