Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Christian friends (◕ᴗ◕✿) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RebecaKitty828

Blessed Friend

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:30 pm
Hello 👋🏼 I am not sure how exactly to do guilds. This is the first guild i joined ever XD. I would love to participate in the guild more. Currently i am trying to grow more in my faith and trying to make new friends. DM me if you like to chat. I hope everyone had a lovely evening or morning depending on your time zone ☺️  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:30 pm
It's nice to meet you! ^_^  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Crinis

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:49 am
RebecaKitty828
Hello 👋🏼 I am not sure how exactly to do guilds. This is the first guild i joined ever XD. I would love to participate in the guild more. Currently i am trying to grow more in my faith and trying to make new friends. DM me if you like to chat. I hope everyone had a lovely evening or morning depending on your time zone ☺️

Welcome, Rebeca. Glad to have you along!

Honestly, THIS is MY first post in this guild in a good couple of years. Pr-pandemic had a very busy lifestyle that may be changing because of it, allowing me more time. (Also, Gaia has been buggy so that was discouraging even to come on..)

I'm here, and glad to talk with you, if you like.

So, how are you doing?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:11 am
Crinis
RebecaKitty828

Honestly, THIS is MY first post in this guild in a good couple of years. Pr-pandemic had a very busy lifestyle that may be changing because of it, allowing me more time. (Also, Gaia has been buggy so that was discouraging even to come on..)

So, how are you doing?

Hello biggrin Yes lets chat. I am doing well. I am getting ready for work. How about you?  

RebecaKitty828

Blessed Friend

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RebecaKitty828

Blessed Friend

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:49 am
OtakuKat

Its nice to meet you too! How are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:05 pm
RebecaKitty828
OtakuKat

I'm doing good. How about you? cat_3nodding  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Crinis

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:47 pm
RebecaKitty828
Crinis
RebecaKitty828

So, how are you doing?

Hello biggrin Yes lets chat. I am doing well. I am getting ready for work. How about you?

I'm alright! Healthy, been exercising more and that's been helping combat some feelings of inactiveness and boredom.

How is work going?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:20 pm
Hi! I only recently joined as well (although I've been a part of a number of guilds over my gaia-life haha). I was hoping it'd be a place to learn more, and discuss my faith with fellow Christians since the pandemic has my church doing online services and I've really been missing community! Nice to meet you c:  

Sairanie

Fairy

RebecaKitty828

Blessed Friend

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:06 pm
Sairanie
Hi! I only recently joined as well (although I've been a part of a number of guilds over my gaia-life haha). I was hoping it'd be a place to learn more, and discuss my faith with fellow Christians since the pandemic has my church doing online services and I've really been missing community! Nice to meet you c:

Same! its all online for me. Its good to be safe but i miss everyone. Nice to meet you as well. How are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:07 pm
OtakuKat
RebecaKitty828
OtakuKat

I'm doing good. How about you? cat_3nodding

I am doing well too! Today was pretty busy. I had both work and school. What about you? What did you do today?  

RebecaKitty828

Blessed Friend

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RebecaKitty828

Blessed Friend

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:09 pm
Crinis
RebecaKitty828
Crinis
RebecaKitty828

So, how are you doing?

I'm alright! Healthy, been exercising more and that's been helping combat some feelings of inactiveness and boredom.

How is work going?

oh that's nice. I have been trying to cook more. Before Covid i used to eat out a lot but now i am trying to cook some of the basic things more. I should exercise more. its good for mental health too. What kind of exercise do you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:34 pm
RebecaKitty828

I am doing well too! Today was pretty busy. I had both work and school. What about you? What did you do today?

I slept in late then had an appointment to go to. cat_sweatdrop  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Sairanie

Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:03 pm
RebecaKitty828
Sairanie

Same! its all online for me. Its good to be safe but i miss everyone. Nice to meet you as well. How are you?

I totally agree! I’ve been pretty well, all things with COVID considered! Thankfully my hubby is a nurse and so we didn’t have to worry about him being out of work, but I for one am definitely tired of online school lol What about yourself?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:57 am
OtakuKat
RebecaKitty828

I slept in late then had an appointment to go to. cat_sweatdrop

Hey! Sleeping in is always nice biggrin How was the appointment? I hope you are feeling well  

RebecaKitty828

Blessed Friend

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RebecaKitty828

Blessed Friend

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:02 am
Sairanie
RebecaKitty828
Sairanie

I totally agree! I’ve been pretty well, all things with COVID considered! Thankfully my hubby is a nurse and so we didn’t have to worry about him being out of work, but I for one am definitely tired of online school lol What about yourself?

He seems wonderful biggrin I feel that. people are so different online. I guess its a stressful time for everyone. to get help is a lot harder now. Do you have class everyday? I have been well. I am working online still so i am alright.  
The Bible

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff