Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Christian friends (◕ᴗ◕✿) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sairanie

Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:09 am
RebecaKitty828
Sairanie
RebecaKitty828
Sairanie
Hi! I only recently joined as well (although I've been a part of a number of guilds over my gaia-life haha). I was hoping it'd be a place to learn more, and discuss my faith with fellow Christians since the pandemic has my church doing online services and I've really been missing community! Nice to meet you c:

Same! its all online for me. Its good to be safe but i miss everyone. Nice to meet you as well. How are you?

I totally agree! I’ve been pretty well, all things with COVID considered! Thankfully my hubby is a nurse and so we didn’t have to worry about him being out of work, but I for one am definitely tired of online school lol What about yourself?

He seems wonderful biggrin I feel that. people are so different online. I guess its a stressful time for everyone. to get help is a lot harder now. Do you have class everyday? I have been well. I am working online still so i am alright.

Oh thank you! He is 3nodding No, my school runs classes kind of weird so long story short I only have class wed-fri! And I agree, for all the online resources that have been launched (at least here in Canada) it somehow doesn't make it any easier to access help when you need it. That's great you've still been able to work! What do you do for work?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:45 pm
RebecaKitty828
OtakuKat
RebecaKitty828

I am doing well too! Today was pretty busy. I had both work and school. What about you? What did you do today?

I slept in late then had an appointment to go to. cat_sweatdrop

Hey! Sleeping in is always nice biggrin How was the appointment? I hope you are feeling well

My appointment was fine. Thanks for asking. ^_^  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Chxsa

Bright Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:47 pm
Hello! I would love to be friends! I too have been wanting more Christian fellowship. 3nodding  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff