Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Super Sloppy Double Dare Game 2 (Take 1, Canceled)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:50 am
*100th Lynari Post Milestone*

Guild Games: Super Sloppy Double Dare Revived Game 2
= Obstacle Course Configuration
Super Sloppy Double Dare Episode 1989: Putrid Pustules vs. Obtuse Nugatory Noggins (Last Philadelphia Episode)
= Obstacle Course Segments
1. Down the Hatch
2. Big Kahuna
3. Suspension Bridge
4. In One Ear
5. Thar She Blows
6. Pick It
7. Mirror Maze
8. Footlocker

User Image

Hello, everyone. AnimusHelixRebirth here & welcome to another fun Guild OOC Game of the Mermaid Princess RP Guild!

Here you see your favorite characters in the RP along with some fan-favorite challenges, obstacles, and messes! It's Super Sloppy Double Dare Revived!
I will be RPing as the NPC Guest Host: Cookie Masterson.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This section is also outside the main IC for the guild.

= Scoring Table (Double Dare Classic)
Toss-Up Value: 20 (Round 1)/40 (Round 2) Points
Round 1 Value: 10/20 (Dare State)/40 Points (Double Dare & Challenge State)
Round 2 Value: 20/40 (Dare State)/80 Points (Double Dare & Challenge State)
Fiber Optic Field Trip Value (Encountered in Round 1, Question in Round 2): 40/80 (Dare State)/160 Points (Double Dare & Challenge State)/240 & a Prize (Triple Dare Challenge)
= Format
Mailbox Bonus: No
Tournament Qualifier: Yes
10 Questions: Round 1
10 Questions: Round 2
1 Question: Obstacle Course
Total: 21 Standard Question Game
= Status
Started: 1-30-2021
Canceled: 2-17-2021
Overall: Needs to be Restarted

BGM: VS Display Screen (BlazBlue Calamity Trigger)
Today's OOC Game:
Blue Team: Rose Chemistry (Jeremy & Ai)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image
vs
Red Team: Knights & Roses (Stevie & Xia)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart User Image

Tournament of Champions Qualifier Chance
BGM: Here Comes a New Challenger (Marvel vs CAPCOM)

User Image
The Game is played with 2 Players on each team: Red & Blue. The Host asks a question to the Team in control of the current Round. If that team doesn't know the answer or think the other team has no clue, they can Dare them to answer it for Double the amount. But likewise, the other team can Double Dare the Controlling Team back for 4x times the amount. At which point, the team must answer the question or take a Psychical Challenge.
The team with the highest score at the end of 2 Rounds wins the game and proceeds to the Obstacle Course & in the process, win 8 fantastic prizes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:21 am

Cookie Masterson
Guild Games Revived Host

Jeremy
Tipa Adventurer (Chemist Knight)
"One can never have enough flour."

Steven
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"Lots of runes, not enough swords."

Cookie Masterson: On your mark...
We see Jeremy & Ai on the Blue Team with Ai on the blue boat
Cookie Masterson: ...get set...
We see Stevie & Xia on the Red Team with Xia on the red boat
Cookie Masterson: ...go!

Jeremy and Stevie race to crank the boats to the other side of Lake Double Dare.
New Announcer: It's all hands on deck as these 2 teams are cranking their teammates rowboats to their partners! The first teammate to reach the other side and ring the bell gets $20 & control of Round 1 on the show that's fun to go off the deep end as we kickoff 2021!

(dings)
Cookie Masterson: And the Red Team has rung the bell & got the $20, let's head back & play. The teams & host head back to their podiums.

User Image
New Announcer: It's Super Sloppy Double Dare Revived! And now, here's your Super Sloppy Double Dare host, well, he's not really a host but he plays one on a CD-ROM game, Cookie Masterson!

Cookie Masterson: Hello, everyone and welcome to Super Sloppy Double Dare! It's a brand new year here as we begin 2021. I hope everyone has had a fun time in the mainlands watching the Rose Bowl Parade on CBS. Now before we begin, you may have heard a new voice, the new announcer of Double Dare remastered is a gentleman from the YDKJ Games by the name of Donny!

(As we see Donny at the announcer's booth, there's applause and cheers)
Cookie Masterson: Welcome to our show, Donny! So tell us, you were a Producer for YDKJ 2011 & 2015, right?

Donny: Thanks for having me, Cookie. That's true in the Digital sense. However, since the Nickelodeon Studios film Double Dare here in the Universal Studios Florida Theme Park, I got lucky with this job.

Cookie Masterson: So, let's hear it for Donny!

(Applause & Cheers)

Cookie steps away from his podium for a moment. Cookie Masterson: Well, here's what's new since we'll be doing something a little different. We're going to be having a Tournament of Champions since we'll be trying to find the best teams out there through Extended Games then have them go Head to Head for a Super Special Double Dare Tournament of Champions & one of those teams will compete to take home... This Lovely Trophy for First Place & Lovely Trophy for Third Place! Here they are.
(Fanfare as we see the Double Dare Tournament Champions Trophies, followed by applause and cheers)
User Image User Image

After showing the Tournament of Champions Trophies, Cookie returns to his podium. Cookie Masterson: Its for Double Dare Champions & Double Dare 3rd Place, someone will be taking that home when we get to that. But for now, let's meet our 2 teams. To my left in Red, they call themselves Knights & Roses, Xia & Steven!

(applause and cheers)
*Red Team: Knights & Roses*
Red Team Score: $20

Cookie Masterson: Xia, it says here that you do something during New Year's Day under the sea, care to tell us more about it?

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:17 am
User Image

"Sure! I go out to my favorite club under the sea and we party and do the New Year's countdown together!" Xia answered.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:22 am
Cookie Masterson
Guild Games Revived Host

Jeremy

Steven

Cookie Masterson: Well, that's pretty good. I hope your entry into 2021 is a fun one. And to my Right in Blue is Rose Chemistry, Ai & Jeremy.

(applause and cheers)
*Blue Team: Rose Chemistry*
Blue Team Score: NA

Cookie Masterson: Ai, it says here that you do something during New Year's Day under the sea, care to tell us more about it?

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:58 pm
User Image

"Oh yes, I like to have a small party with my siblings, cousins and my two otter friends. We play games and then do the countdown together."

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:12 pm
Cookie Masterson
Guild Games Revived Host

Jeremy

Steven

Cookie Masterson: That's really fun. I hope you have a fun time.

Round 1 Start
User Image
Cookie Masterson: Well, after this game I'm sure you'll have something to talk about. Anyway, this is the game where a Dare can get you Double but for those unfamiliar with Super Sloppy Double Dare, here's how this works. But first, I think Robin can do this too. Ready, Robin? On your mark... get set... go. Cookie brings Robin on stage so she can explain the gameplay.

Robin speaks into the microphone. Robin: Cookie, you're going to ask a question to the controlling team & if they don't know the answer or think that the other team hasn't got a clue, they can Dare them to answer it for double the dollars but they need to be careful, because they can always Double Dare the controlling team back for 4 times the amount. And then that controlling team would need to answer the question or take a Physical Challenge.

Cookie Masterson: Don't quit your day job. Thank you, Robin. Robin returns to her station and Cookie returns to his podium.
Cookie Masterson: Knights & Roses got $20 and control of Round 1 with this $10 Question. Here's the First Question...

User Image
Question 1 to Knights & Roses
Cookie Masterson: Which Sony Live Action & Animated movie trilogy from 1999 to 2005, that also got an animated series on HBO Family in 2003, features a charming mouse who lives with a human family that's based on a children's book by E.B. White?
Or you can Dare them.

(Steven & Xia confer)

Steven Answer: Stuart Little
Red Team Score: $30

Cookie Masterson: That's the one for $10, brings your score to $30. Here's the next question...

(applause and cheers)

User Image
Question 2 to Knights & Roses
Red Correct: 1
Cookie Masterson: In what 1968 MGM movie can you found an inventor that creates Enchanted Car that can transform into a Boat & into a Flying Machine?
Or you can Dare them.

(Steven & Xia confer, then Steven lets Xia speak her answer)

OOC: The 2 NPCs Dave & Robin, are a homage to Robin Marella & Dave Shikiar from Double Dare's Classic, Super Sloppy, Fox & Nickelodeon Family and Super Special incarnations.

The Sphinxy

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:48 am
Due to a Guild Member leaving, this OOC Pilot Game is canceled, its Questions asked in this game marked as "Return to Sender" & will need to be Restarted.

*Topic Closed*  
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff