Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:16 am
Tirzah caught a glimpse in the low light of Menahem, who was still dancing the night away with the stranger he'd found. "Looks like he's gonna keep the party going. C'mon," she said. She felt like she was burning up. "I'm super hot right now. I think it's this dress being so snug. I wanna go stand near the door." Tirzah felt as if the heat of her body could melt the snow itself. She chuckled to herself. Maybe that's how they'd get out.

She grabbed a chair to sit down on, only for it to catch on fire. Tirzah yelped and jumped back. She looked at Rhoea, then down at her hands.

"Well damn, I knew you were hot but I didn't think you were that hot!"

Tirzah shot Rhoea a look and then tried to grab another chair, which also caught on fire. "I....I don't understand." She dragged the two chairs close to one another. "At least this'll keep some folks warm," she said, still completely puzzled about this magic.

Daisicle
Tirzah and Rhoea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:41 am
Zhixuan had been on her way to bust down the doors and punch her way out of this when the ceiling had caved in--no, it was broken down. She positioned herself in front of Zhi, just incase it was a threat. Zhixuan was ready for a fight, and she almost wanted something to try her. Ah, but it was just some fancy person. The party's unexpected guests seemed very excited by his arrival, but that didn't interest Zhixuan. There was something else in the air, an extra chill. She hadn't noticed it at first, but it was getting stronger. It was almost hard to detect, with all the other males around.

And--there he was. A magnificent icy male. Zhixuan watched, enraptured, as he descended. For a moment she thought about flocking to him. She could get there first and beat all the females. But her mind replayed all those warm evenings with Zhi...and then it went to a different place entirely, a hot-and-cold combination. She made a small noise.

Stop that. Be satisfied with what you have.

After what seemed like a very long pause, Zhixuan turned away from the icy male and back toward Zhi. You don't even like the cold. The lights were back on and it appeared the party was back in full swing. Except for the broken roof? Whatever.

"I don't know about you, sir, but I've had quite enough of the cold. We could retire for the evening, if you wished." Her eyebrows lifted suggestively.

Antidia
Zhixuan > Feng Zhi (super strength)

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:00 pm
Horus watched Shansa disappear into her portal and looked back to Kore. "I'll be fine dear." A white lie wouldn't hurt right? He really didn't want Kore to worry about him. Kore mentioned her mother's realm and he chuckled a little. "I agree though I would love to meet your mother." He gladly hugged Kore and the strange other teen though for warmth.

Horus was not impressed when everything returned to normal with a strange new god he didn't know and telling them to keep partying. Partying? After all that? Then there was another great bird walking in and he sighed loudly. "I don't know about you Kore but I'm a bit 'partied out' right now after all that." The never of them putting everyone in danger like that. "Shansa should return when she sees that the power is back on then I say all three of us go to the big foyer fireplace, make some pillow forts from the seats around the area and have some hot cocoa with the delightful little marshmallows. We could even try to sneak some good stuff from the kitchen then we can have our own little dinner party, how does that sound?" Horus beamed to his sister. His idea sounded a lot more fun then the crashed ball party that just happened.

Fea Line
Horus is gonna make his own fun with the girls!

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 pm
The mark on Zhi's hand glowed for just a moment before the party really started. Finally a beat he could dance to, instead of the soft little cherub band. Before he could ask Zhixuan, the lights went out and it grew colder. There were pae lighting fires and glowing all over the ballroom. Zhi looked at his hand again and felt a little .. funny. Zhixuan and all the pae around him grew huge. Zhi looked over his body and noticed the pattern on the floor was also enlarged. "Did I ... did I shrink?" he squeaked out. It was freezing on the floor at this size so his fire aura flared up.

The doors burst open letting the snow and cold in and Zhi covered his eyes because those snowflakes were brutal. Zhixuan had moved in front of him to protect him, but then a mesmerizing and magnificent specimen of beauty entered the room. No, I am not attracted! This new harpy's wings looked like they were made of ice, and snowflakes flowed around his body. Zhi was a little jealous. He noticed a little shift in the air and looked up towards his date. Oh hail no!

Zhi willed himself big enough to protect Zhixuan and ensure she didn't feel pulled to the powerful snowbird. He reached for her hand and when she looked at him, his heart skipped. "Yes, let's. I know the perfect place." He grinned and led her past the party crashers once they had entered the ballroom. His room would work quite well. Who needs light or heat when you can make your own?

Menelie
Zhixuan
Zhi=Shrink

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:52 pm
Eleora felt relieved when Alexander glowed, although it was strange that either one of them were glowing at all. Even with the lights back on, there was still a dim glow to her skin. She seemed to have little control over what was happening. When he asked about what was bothering her, Eleora hesitated. She wasn't sure she had even mentioned that she had a daughter once to Alexander, she was a horrible mother. "I uhm... my daughter is here." Eleora finally said. The party seemed like it was back to the normal buzz now, the grand entrances had sort of washed over her. Even though things seemed safe now, she wondered if she should still try to find Jael. "She's probably looking for me..." the female sighed. The party might still be going on, but it felt like it was over for her.

SSBrosB

--------------------------------------

"Oh uhm hey Skylie." Rhyol responded to the other teen. He was still staring wide eyed at the fire he had started on the table. "I kind of lit this table on fire. I think?" His voice squeaked and changed pitches awkwardly as he spoke nervously about the fire, a boy still getting used to a mature voice. "I feel like I should do something about it... or maybe get a grownup to do something about it?"

"Oh guardians!" He exclaimed as the light from the fire cast highlights on the fur and eyes of the flying fluffballs that Rhyol hadn't noticed until now. They were heading straight towards the flames! Rhyol attempted to shoo them away with his hands, quickly realizing that might be a bad idea since he set fire to the last thing he touched.

But as the lights turned on, the strange flying... bugs?... quickly dissipated and Rhyol was left staring at his quite useless fire table once again. "Yeah... I need a grownup. Or some punch."

Shicala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:58 pm
SSBrosB

Linda was so relieved to find her husband and for the lights to turn back on. She shook her head when he offered to go back to the room. "No, let's go and dance that way we can keep an eye on this situation. No sense hiding in our room and not knowing what is going on." She didn't like the situation one bit, but it seemed someone else got the generator back on before she had a chance and the music was pumping once again. "Come let's go see if we can find our daughter as well and make sure she is alright."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:33 pm
The cherub Ramone buzzed back in, crashing into a nearby Pae'il. "So sorry," he chirped.

The sound of massive heavy footsteps approved, their thundering being loud enough to quiet the room. The door that had been ajar enough for the small cherub crept open and in swept the hostess herself. The quiet footsteps of Venus were quite disproportionate to the prior noise.

The door crashed open to allow for the behemoth to cross through. Asterion snorted at the spectacle. He was feeling annoyed (as was his usual), pretty damn satisfied with himself (eyebrow wiggle), and a little more annoyed on top of it. Too many eyes on him. The minotaur stomped off to one side to wait for his mistress Persephone to summon him home.

Venus, oblivious to the state of chaos in the room, smiled and gestured to the partygoers. "MY DAHLINGS! I am so sorry. I found myself momentarily... indisposed. I hope you're enjoying yourselves."

Here the goddess trailed off. Something was very wrong. Very very wrong.

She smelled wine. Damn

"Diooooo," Venus purred, swinging her whole body around bouncily toward her ex. "How... quaint to see you in my chalet. How have you been? Oh yes, before I forget, would you please get the ******** out?"

The smile on her face could penetrate steel. Venus was not over their breakup. Not at all. However, if he should want to reconcile, she doubted she would turn him out of bed. NO! she thought to herself. We're better than that now. No, she was not better than that now but she was not quite ready to bring up old feelings. She turned her back on the god and promptly "forgot" he was there.

Sweeping over to the ice harpy, Venus eyed him appreciatively. "Oh mighty Harpy king of ice, had I known you were upset I would have offered you the pick of my menagerie. You may have any of my females that you please. I fear I must run, however, so at your leisure."

The goddess turned to Adonis as she sashayed out. "Let's go. I need a massage."

AND WITH THAT, the party guests were left to their own devices.

What a weirdass party, thought Ramone. I need a new job.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 am
The faun pair never did find their bro-in-arms in the chaos, but perhaps that was the best for all parties involved. They spent quite the 'rockin' evening in her room following all that excitement, and Rhoea found himself reaffirming that faun were, in fact, the best lay. Many sweet nothings were passed between themselves before falling asleep, including a more solid plan for her to actually come visit the tree.

Rhoea tried to ignore the twinge of frustration he felt when the met up with Menahem the morning after and got more than an earful about what a wonderful night he'd had.

Whatever. He -should- live his best life. Good for him.

Rather than returning straight to Laisidhiel - likely much to Ranuin's chagrin - the trio instead travelled to TIrzah's home to retrieve some of her things and send notice of her upcoming travels. Only then could they return to the Great Tree.

- - - - - - -

Hjortur and Kel lived their best life relaxing and being generally ignorant of the nonsense happening in the party area - they only learned of it later on as they returned to the Spring with the rest of their party.

- - - - - - -

Sindri found himself largely being swept by the currents (haha pun) of what was going on as the adult in the group began to glow and others began to talk about things that were definitely above his head. Like, they were disappearing into portals and stuff? Woah. It wasn't until a very cute girl that appeared to be about his age pulled him into a group hug of sorts that his wits temporarily returned to him...

If only to think about 'oh deep waters she might be the prettiest pae I've ever seen and she's hugging me okay Sindri keep it cool don't be weird she's gonna know if you're weird also make sure to ask Calli what her name is later oh wait you should introduce yourself too--' before proceeding to get his name out and instantly blushing out of self-aware awkwardness. Thank Alu Kadri hadn't been there so see the fool he was definitely making of himself.

The absolutely adorable and lovely and clearly-of-the-surface-realm Kore joined the forefront of Sindri's thoughts for quite some time to come.

[Cali filler]

Quote:

[Daedalus filler]

Quote:

Mossy stuck around with her two cousins until things went back to normal and a very, very attractive, yet icy, male made his appearance in the hall.

To say she was smitten was an understatement. She knew this feeling - having explored it in full twice this past week already - and offered little more than a goodbye as quick as her hello had been before making her way to partake in it once more. For all the flurries around him, she and a number of other females made sure nobody was feeling cold that night.

Mossy rendezvoused with Rosamin the next day before returning with her to their little harpy home, sundries to last them the next year in hand.

- - - - - - -

The tikicat found himself still tucked away in Rosamin's little purse, now filled also with snacks, sweet-smelling soaps and lotions, and soft, soft towels. It was very comfy. Too comfy.

Without much of a care in the world, the lone tikicat found himself whisked away to the land of harpies.

- - - - - - -

It didn't take much time at all following the return to relative normalcy at the resort for a certain "cat and mouse" to find themselves spending the night in their room rather than at the party. As unlikely as it had seemed, the cat had succeeded in catching the mouse in many, many more ways than one.

Rather than being let go, as she had hoped, the unexpected evening served to fuel Az's possessive nature and tighten her grip on this new 'pet' of hers. Their next destination - wherever Az and her family lived.

It seemed it would be some time before Killa could return to her home in Breeheart...

- - - - - - -

As the party's schenannigans came to an end, they had only just begun for the unlikely pair of danger noodle and fluffy cat. Much like a planned comedic duo, the pink one set about trying to catch the moffs all flying around while the green one tried to catch her attention again so they could continue taking over all of the free items they deserved.

Some more of that fiery drink that made Shamam dizzy might have gotten involved at some point.

By might I mean certainly did. Shamam became a "terrifying" fire-breathing dragon for the rest of the evening and well into the wee morning hours.

Some say the unlikely duo were destined to continue to cross paths thereafter, but only the Guardians would know. May Telrunya prepare for what chaotic mischief such an alliance may bring...

- - - - - - -

Tanz proceeded to drink far too much alcohol and join the rest of the maenads and satyrs in their dancing with Linwilen in tow - if this was gonna be how it was gonna be, well ******** IT. In fact, it seemed they'd had quite an 'electrifying' amount of chemistry that carried right on through for the rest of the night.

Wholly satisfied with her evening, she had something to fire off at Pur for their regularly-scheduled return home.

Menelie
Rhoea > Tirzah & Menahem
Hjortur > Kelebek

Fea Line
Sindri > Kore
Killa > Az'shta

Dream WhiteWitz
Mossy > Rosamin
Maika'i > Rosamin

HelMel
Shamam > Pinkilani

Shicala
Tanz > Lin

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:44 pm
Whew lad, Venus Day parties sure are somethin'. What exactly that "something" is, most paeple would be hard-pressed to even attempt to explain. One part idyllic vaykay, couple parts exciting rolling in hay, all parts chaos.

Horkos finally saw the appeal in messing with the mortals. That teen's performance? *chef's kiss* He'd been tempted to snipe more, but the music was far too loud for solemn oaths. Speaking of, he'd been right all along to be ready for shenanigans. Super not touching the Dio drama~

Taric had spent the entire night dancing (in some form or another *winkwonk*); ain't no party like a satyr party 'cause a satyr party don't stop. While normally not overly concerned with the comfort of mortals, he'd shown Menahem a good time (or three). And if the sun-colored faun was a little hung up on the mysterious masked stranger? Well, that was just dandy. Who could blame him, really? *gesturing at all of himself*

So much for no shenanigans. Beltan spent the majority of the evening nestled comfortably in Xoana's cleavage protective embrace. Took a while to get the hang of the power and whatnot. At least, that's what he told himself (and Xo).

Quetzal found himself suddenly in possession of hella strength and had used it to help other party-goers move debris and furniture for burning, all while keeping an eye out for the boys. When all was said and done, he corralled Sindri and Kadri early the next morning so they could sneak back home before their families returned. When Kadri asked if Laoise could tag along for the return trip to the lake, Quetzal made some mock chiding noises at both of them for being at a party they weren't supposed to but quickly "relented", brimming with confidence that they'd successfully gotten away with it.

Selich didn't pay much attention to the deity-related dust-up; of more concern was the freezing cold. The warm thoughts he'd been thinking must have worked because, out of nowhere, the nearest chair burst into merrily crackling flames. Content to slow-dance (despite the bumpin' bass) with Hanna next to the fire, Selich wondered if they would be attending next year. At least he could say he hadn't made a terrible impression on her parents.

Queen Cake had regrets. Granted, she liked the glow effect. It made her already bejeweled fur even more sparkly. And the chill of the mountains was preferable to the often hot and humid weather by the lake. But save her from whisps (Silini was fine, though) and moffs, please.

Poptart had a wonderful time. She'd been offered drinks and food, none of which she'd turned down. The extra weight made navigating between the tree trunk-like legs of the "normal-sized" pae difficult, but she'd managed (the pae she bumped into and tripped, not so much). When the lights went out, she'd spotted her new friend (pretty easy because the fuzzy batski was shining with a soft green and purple light) and called out, but Cake must not have heard her and was lost in the crowd. Coming as close to a full pout as she'd ever done, Poptart made her way to one of the frozen flames on the walls and tapped at it, trying to get the light to come back so she could look for her friend properly. One of the numerous taps actually worked and she gasped, snatching her hand away before slowly moving to touch the bulb again. This time, sustained contact made it glow, brighter and brighter until *POP fizzle* It blew up! 8D Forgetting entirely about Queen Cake, the little whisp kept herself entertained in this fashion while her new-found ability lasted.

Twitchapher the 3rd
In case anyone wants to get in some last-minute Spartan bonding time

Wolfs Heart
^^^

Menelie
Beltan to Xoana
Quetzal to Kadri

Daisicle
Quetzal to Sindri

SSBrosB
Selich to Hanna

:[ Events ]: