Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
☁️ || Cirrus District [Residential] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 10:58 pm
“Nuh-uh! Unless your grabby-paws have little eyeballs in them nobody’s t-t-t-touching my pride and joy!” Joji said, as he scrambled to grab and secure his bag. A slight tremor in his arms as he cradled his cameras.“Let m-m-me gra-a-b the spare.”

A spare camera which wasn't of any disposable variety of camera but a hobbyists’ shameful crestfallen dream. A bulky, shiny metal rectangle with dented corners that looks like it’s been beaten on some warfront and buffed back into shape time and time again. The lens was clear, new, but all its intricate buttons were scratched. “There. My first model. Film inside.” Joji passed over his camera and pointed stiffly out the important details. “Lense cap. Twisty-on twisty-off. Lense. Don’t touch it. Button. Says ‘clicky-click’ when it takes the shot. That door is the compartment for film. Don’t open it or the film dies. Flash, self-explanatory, makes a bright light. Which is something I learned you don’t ever use inside that big glitzy palace- the hard way- unless you’re absolutely sur-re that no-no-n-nobody is around.”

“That said,” an awkward grumble was sounding off in Joji’s tone. “If you really want to go try snapping any kind of money shot in there you’ll, uhm, have to fly solo. I-I-I c-can only tell you the ways I’ve gotten in.” The young bear might not like the idea of being set free with no direction but the photographer could lead for as far as he could.
“I mean, like, y-yo-u could take your chances at the front door with a bunch of flowers and junk? Big enough bouquet and shove the camera inside? Maybe? I don’t know. I’ve slipped in through some backstage-outdoorsy area before. I don’t know, man.”
Joji rubs his chin and casts his stare away from the bear. An incredibly doubtful look on his face about his whole plan finding success.
“I guess all we can do is try? Yeah?” He smiled clumsily to Rikimaru and shrugged again.

In the event the young bear was still thoroughly interested Joji would wave him aside- off the street- and take a folded piece of paper from the inside of the camera bag. “Front door here. Can’t miss it. You’ve probably got a chance there. Or you can hit this entrance way over here.” A western entrance to the keep that was crudely drawn. This was a snipped segment of the map of the city and then written on heavily with red ink with notes scrawled across the whole paper: No good after dark; wall too high - look for the funky tree, jump over wall here. Third gate low priority; too many windows. Not enough windows. Guard has increased here. Tile covers hole - go under wall - rock over hole on other side. Beware open spaces! Once inside, pray to your god!!!!
It was an amateur's map built plainly from trial and error with so many X’s and O’s highlighting important things, changes, and dotted footnotes with landmarks.
“Yeah. That’s my map! Maybe we should scope out the areas before my wallet takes a wham at the flower shop, yeah?”

Zak the Panduh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:30 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Kameyo's steps away from the Citadel had begun strong, but her pace was becoming staggered and uncertain. Maybe she'd just made another wrong call. In her haste to avoid a mistake, she'd made a huge one. She felt dispensable, like a tool left to rot after it served its purpose enough to please its master. She felt unrooted; unconnected from the very community she had fallen in love with when she married into it. She had felt alone before, but this time, she couldn't fall back into herself, couldn't lean into herself or use it as an opportunity to experiment with who she wanted to be in the world - the liberation of the rulelessness of the rogue world could no longer hold her hand through the feeling like she was on the outside.

She couldn't tell if every step away from the Citadel was hurting her, or if it was every step towards Arashigakure. Her wallowing and self-doubt prevented her from being on her toes and focusing on the world around her. It seemed, in addition to the fragile friendships she had tried to make with those she'd hurt in the past, she was also going to disregard the teachings she learned in the Shikkotsu forest.

Chakra Pool: 4000/4000
                      Stamina Pool: 3050/3050

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:31 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
Finding a way inside the pristine fortress would have been much harder with a larger force. But Takumi, on her own, would be able to slip through the defences easily. Like water flowing through a break in even the most sturdy of walls. Minimal bloodshed, only one or two corpses. While Takumi mentally cursed herself for such a low body count, her solace came from knowing that soon Jashin would have a much larger feast in time. Once she was inside, however, Takumi noted the bustle of the castle town. Many of its citizens seemed inclined to chatting in excited tones about the return of their lord. “It would seem our chosen champion has returned home.” She spoke to the cat perched on her shoulder. Mr. Meowgi mewed his agreement and Takumi lifted a hand to scratch the side of his head.

It wouldn’t be long before Takumi’s stroll brought her to a more familiar face. A subject that the Jashinist knew only by virtue of knowing who Toso had been, as his wife now stood in Takumi’s path. “Greetings, child.” Takumi spoke to Kameyo in a calm tone that would be just loud enough for the sage to hear. The Jashinist kept her posture loose, with her hands in her pockets, as she looked over the former Kage’s wife. “There’s been a lot of talk of the lord of this castle returning with his entourage. I do not blame them, with all that has happened. Why, pray tell, are you so far away from your sentinel?” Takumi took a pause to examine Kameyo’s face, staring into the sage’s eyes for a brief eternity. “You look lost.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: ????/????
Stamina: ????/????
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Endurance: 9

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:31 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

Kameyo jerked backwards as the woman suddenly spoke to her - pulling her out of her self-deprecating reverie. Her eyes narrowed at the woman, sensing some kind of malice from the woman because of her connection to nature chakra, but unable to place the strange foreboding she felt. Her tongue felt thick in her mouth as she finally put together what to answer. "I overstayed my welcome."

The confession hung between them uncomfortably, at least that's how Kameyo felt about admitting it aloud. It shouldn't have felt so ill-fitting to be on the outside again, since that was how she'd always been before Toso. It should have been like putting on an old jacket, but while she knew the clothing hadn't changed, it seemed like she was operating in a body that was no longer hers. "What is your business with Kenshin?"

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:32 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
“I tend not to associate with people like Lord Huuga. Their brand of peacekeeping reeks of hypocrisy.” A true enough statement, not that Takumi was one for lying. There was something about the Jiongu woman that prompted the Jashinist to have a conversation. “However, I am seeking to be in the safety of the Citadel and I was hoping he would comply.” Takumi kept her tone level as she reached up to scratch the head of the cat on her shoulder. Looking at Kameyo, Takumi started to wonder if she used to look the same before her family found Jashin. Out of place, alone, and unwelcome. She was thankful, for a brief moment, that she had Milos to return to.

“It must be hard, living in the shadows of overwhelming justice.” Takumi replied, turning her gaze to the giant castle in the distance. “It is, in my experience, those that seek justice are burdened by the dogma. They are so focused on what is right and wrong, truly their own perception of justice, that they forget what it is like to be human. They have their nose pressed so close to the grindstone, they do not notice the world around them is changing. It is as if they entrench themselves and say ‘by the divine, I will not change. I will not have this.’ And that is how fools die; we are great at adaptability. It is our strongest suit.” Takumi shifted her red eyes down to Kameyo, indicating that she wanted to know what the sage thought.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:32 pm
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

Kameyo squinted as the woman continued to speak. There was still something off about her, something that malingered, but the sannin couldn't put her finger on it. She didn't answer the woman immediately, despite her obviously waiting for an answer, but Kameyo finally relented. "It's difficult to hold laws above all else, because they change so slowly compared to the world around us. But Kenshin has made strides in realizing that. He has gotten closer to nature and Her laws, which are far more reasonably than any manmade." She knew she wasn't lying, but it still hurt to think about him right now and how much he'd changed. It appeared she'd never be much different to him, not unless she was acting in his favor. Still.

Something was off.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:33 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
“I am sure you do, child.” Takumi moved quickly then. A fluid motion that would give only moments to react, even with Kameyo’s sage senses. The Jashinist thrust her hand forward and produced a bone blade from her palm. She moved in close, thrusting the blade towards Kameyo, attempting to stab the weapon deep into her heart. Takumi, her gaze inches from the Jiongu’s, stared deep into the woman’s eyes. The look in her eyes was cold, calculated. Maybe not too far from the look Kenshin had in his eyes.

“I am death. And I have come for you.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

▰ Dance of the Camilla: Sword Creation | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The user creates a sword out of bone out of the palm of the hand of their choice. The sword can either be one-handed or two based on the user’s preference. The bone sword is able to slice through lower ranked spiritual techniques in collisions.

Second Action:

▰ Dance of the Camilla: Pierce | Rank S+ | Simple
The user performs a volley of thrusts with their blade in hand. The user can also stop this technique after a single thrust if they so choose. Confers a [1] point increase to strength at E-C rank and a [2] point increase to strength at B-S+ rank.

Third Action:

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:33 pm
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

She should have seen it a mile away. What was the point of a sage contract, of being attune with nature, of expanding one's senses to transcend the self, if you ignored its messages? The malicious energy spiked just before the woman thrust a bone blade into Kameyo's heart, piercing it immediately. She stumbled back several steps from the blow of it, fully removing the bone blade from the palm of the assailant. Kameyo's mouth gaping was open as her hands came up to cradle the wound, human instinct overcoming her training. She was stunned for a full moment, brain frozen, before her hands glowed brilliantly with emerald chakra. She pulled out the blade with one hand and sealed the entry wound with another, but the heart was lost and the exit puncture in her back bled. She could feel, intrinsically, the loss of her doton nature heart. For more than one reason, she felt untethered by its loss.

"Death, huh?" She tossed the bloodied bone blade from her. "You've come pretty late. You're fortunate you didn't find me earlier, when I'd have killed you long before you thought to strike." She slammed her hands to the ground, summoning the triple rashomon gates to trap the mercenary. Even as she relied on her fuuinjutsu as she had committed to doing in the Shikkotsu forest, to lay her blade to rest and relieve herself of the aggression she had been born into, she tasted something dead resting on her tongue. Something wrong. She could almost, almost put her finger on it... why did she know this kind of malice?

Chakra Pool: 3800/4000

pyrategross
                      Used:
                      ▰ Healing Hands Technique: Major [ Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto ] | Rank A
                      Uses chakra to mend major wounds. Any stamina lost through trauma of tier four is automatically restored to the patient. If this technique is used on a target which has not endured trauma then they gain stamina double to the cost of this technique. If this technique is used on oneself then the stamina is only equal to the rank of the technique. [ Used @ one rank less in cost because of medical career ]

▰ Triple Summoning: Rashōmon [ Kuchiyose: Sanjuu Rashōmon ] | Rank A
                      By performing the summoning technique, the user manifest three, fifty feet concrete gates of Rashomon. The two massive doors in the doorway are able to withstand techniques equal rank and below. This technique gains overwhelming when blocking oncoming attacks equal rank and below. In addition, by opening the doors, the gates become a vortex which attempt to swallow everything into their sealed gates. Any opponent sealed must pay an S-ranked amount of chakra to break out. This technique has an upkeep cost of forty chakra per post they are open.

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:34 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
Takumi made no move to avoid the Rashomon gates, the massive structures surrounding her. One eye would be visible between the cracks of the gates, staring stone hard daggers at the sage. “I see, a Jiongu.” She said. “Nothing more than zombies touting a false immortality.” Takumi knew how dangerous the gates of Rashomon were and, while she was confident she could take Kameyo at her own pace, she needed to escape the prison formed around her. The Jashinist clapped her hands together and quickly ran through a string of seals while generating electricity. The current spiraled around her violently as it picked up in strength before it shot up and coiled around her, blasting into the Fuuin gate directly in front of her. [Heaven’s Judgment S Rank] The gate crumbled to ruins and Takumi stepped out onto the metal rubble and shrapnel. “I am wishing I had, child. Maybe that you would have at least posed a challenge.”

Takumi casually flicked her arm to her side, creating another blade of bone from her palm. [Dance of the Camilla: Sword Creation S+] She jumped forward, taking a swipe at Kameyo with her blade. [Dance of the Camilla; Slash S+, Seal of O-Inari S+] With either a hit or a miss, Takumi would right herself after her strike and extend her empty hand towards Kameyo. With a twist of her wrist and a pulling motion, Takumi clenched her fist, attempting to control the blood inside of Kameyo to keep her in place. [Blood-Curdle S+]

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

▰ Heaven’s Judgment [ Kouten no Saiketsu ] | Rank S
The user performs the required hand signs, blasting a twenty five foot wide tube of lightning that rotates like a drill as it mulches the land beneath it as it travels up to two hundred feet ahead at it's target. This technique is treated one rank higher when interacting with defensive techniques and barriers. After impacting a target and boring through it, this technique consumes an additional A rank amount of chakra from the user and causes a concussive electrical explosion that ranges fifty feet from the point of impact. This explosion causes tier four paralysis.

Second Action:

▰ Dance of the Camilla: Sword Creation | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The user creates a sword out of bone out of the palm of the hand of their choice. The sword can either be one-handed or two based on the user’s preference. The bone sword is able to slice through lower ranked spiritual techniques in collisions.

Third Action:
▰ Dance of the Camilla: Slash | Rank S+ | Simple
The user performs a volley of slashes with their blade in hand. The user can also stop this technique after a single slash if they so choose. Confers a [1] point increase to speed at E-C rank and a [2] point increase to speed at B-S+ rank.

▰ Seal of Ō-Inari [ Fuuin no Ō-Inari ] | Rank S+
The user channels chakra into their hand, coating it in their chakra. For two posts per rank of the technique the user's physical contact with any target allows them to apply a fuuinjutsu technique or clan technique on that target as well as creating permanent tattoos to willing targets. Tattoos applied unwillingly must be removed with the flesh, surgically or removed by another clan member and allow fuuinjutsu techniques and clan techniques cast by the user to be applied directly to the target for two posts per rank of the applied technique. This technique must be paid equally in rank to the highest body rank among targets if used for several targets.

Fourth Action:

▰ Blood-Curdle [ Gyōketsu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The user attempts to suck the target's blood directly, paying chakra equal to the body rank of the target after forming a hand sign. The target's blood becomes a catalyst for the user's chakra to effect the body of the target, granting paralysis based on the amount of chakra applied as follows. E-D: Tier 1. C-B: Tier 2, A-S: Tier 3, S+: Tier 4. The target of this technique must remain in the topic to apply these effects. The target must pay chakra equal to this technique's application to break this paralysis, otherwise, it remains active for three posts per rank. If this is done while the Forbidden Art: Crimson Controller Possessing Blood technique is active or in combination with the technique, the target suffers paralysis one tier higher than normally and lasts an additional rank per rank of this technique.

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:35 pm
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

Kameyo shook her head sadly at what the assailant observed aloud. "Immortality isn't the goal," she insisted quietly. "Perhaps I pursued it in my youth, but it would be pointless now." She didn't immediately elaborate. She simply watched as Takumi destroyed the rashomon gate and, suddenly, a wave of lethargy hit Kameyo. She realized she wasn't experiencing an adrenaline spike like she would have, otherwise, in a fight; especially in a fight where she was wounded. A tiredness overtook her as she listened to her. It came from deep within, deeper than her bones, but she couldn't put a name to it.

"There are so many challenges in this world," Kameyo continued, activating her sage mode as she looked wearily upon the woman. "You're wasting your time by searching for a challenging fight. It's all around you. Every day is a fight. You fight me now because you're trying to escape something, I'm sure of it." Her tone was knowing, even if she factually had nothing on her assailant. A wind-nature heart erupted form her back and formed into a masked creature in front of her, between the dark-haired woman and herself [ Realization of the Heart [ Jouju no Omoi ] | Rank S ]. The masked creature took the bone strikes, then fell into a limp pile of tendrils and blood between the two women.

Kameyo had had every intention of summoning a slug to help her subdue the woman who was likely experiencing mental stress to be seeking a fight for the sake of a challenge. But as she wiped the blood from where her chest wound had been for a summoning jutsu, the woman curled her fist and suddenly the blood in Kameyo's body no longer bent to her own will, and realization struck her. Her sage mode immediately dissipated under the imbalance she felt as a look of hatred overtook her. "You," she seethed, her face a twisted visage of hurt and anger and resentment and confusion. The Jashinist behind it all; it made too much sense to be anything else.

Chakra Pool: 3640/4000

pyrategross
                      Used:
                      Activated Sage Mode
                      ▰ Realization of the Heart [ Jouju no Omoi ] | Rank S
                      Deactivated Sage Mode

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:35 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
“I seek a challenge as it makes my commitment to my Lord more enjoyable. A blood offering is more accepted when it is earned. And it is disappointing that it is not found from you, not from your husband. And not from your advisors. The leaders of Arashigakure are pressured with the disapproval of Jashin, to pay for their sins of flying too close to the sun.” Takumi took a few steps to close in on the paralyzed Kameyo. She stepped onto the thread creature, digging her heel into the destroyed mask and subsequently the heart that it contained. The woman looked bored as she stood in front of the sage. She reached for Kameyo’s chin with her free hand and forced her to look at the Jashinst. “It was surprising the village didn’t revolt on you once you arrived, for letting it fall and abandoning it again. I suppose it is through the grace of Lord Hyuuga that you and Tosokurui were not burned at the stake.” From Takumi’s fingers, ink formed onto the skin of Kameyo: a set of wings, much like the ones she’d placed on Toso. The Jashinist whipped the bone in her hand to strike at the sage, the tip of the bone striking at her carotid artery. [Parting Gift S+ Simple]

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

▰ Parting Gift | Rank S+ | Simple (This is from Omoi Insho, so feel free to pay chakra to resist the paralysis to do your thing)
A quick chop to the corroded arteries of the target's neck. This technique is executed with a [2] point increase to speed, rendering the target unconscious for two posts if unguarded.

Third Action:

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:36 pm
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

Her lip curled as the woman continued to speak, anger boiling Kameyo's blood as she was rendered still. The mention of her husband, of flying too close to the sun, of being saved from the stake by Kenshin... it was all far too much, but the weight of her words - as untrue as Kameyo felt they were - allowed the moment to teeter precariously, the sage stuck in an indecisive inertia as she didn't know whether it was better to succumb or resist. However, the move the Jashinist made had decided it for her; the sannin's body was moving without permission and purely on instinct, entirely removed from any lofty ideals as she reverted to her rogue state at the incoming Omoi Insho technique.

In that moment, the Jashinist looked exactly like every law enforcement officer that had ever struck her in her early days and she broke the paralysis from a hefty exertion of chakra, dodged the attack itself by extending her Jiongu threads from the stitches in her neck [ ▰ Exoskeleton of Threads [ Ito no Gaikotsu ] | Rank A ]. She was able to get a few meters distance from the Jashinist in the meantime, teeth bared and eyes flashing. "It is by the grace of the people of Arashigakure and the people of Arashigakure only that I am able to continue my work as a public servant. That's what you've never understood," Kameyo said, though it was unclear what general group she was referring to with the usage of 'you'. It seemed a revelation came upon her as she was speaking, because her posture became much more civilized. She spoke like she was lecturing a child. "People don't need gods or laws or fear or faith or any of it. People just need to value each other. It's that ******** easy! We- we've just corrupted it all. We've corrupted our value in each other with social castes and creation myths and birth rights or prophecies or whatever ******** nonsense the next loon has cooked up. You serve, what? The most vindictive God ever?

"And where has it gotten you? I mean, sure, you almost brought a village to its knees. You almost destroyed Konoha, too, and Zaishin. Tanigakure. I see a lot of almosts. I think you're like everyone else in the world: lost without a community. That's what you ******** need. That's the only medicine you ******** Jashinists have ever needed. All my years of medical experience and I've only ever met broken people when they feel isolated from nature and people. And I am sorry - truly, I am - that you have to try to burn the world done because you never got to feel as loved you as need to feel, but I swore off the fighting and the machismo bullshit. All the lives I took and what problem of mine did it ever solve?

"You don't have to keep doing this. I know no one else will tell you this because the shinobi world is a series of parades celebrating violence and war but you have to know that you can stop at any time. I never understood that, when Kagami tried to take everything apart. But I know now. We're all naturally connected and gods - all of 'em - have never done anything except try to separate us. You can stop."
                      It appeared to take a huge effort, and it was clear from the shaky way she did it that she was still internally recovering from the loss of two hearts, but she extended a hand anyways, meters apart that they were. "I didn't extend a hand when I needed to, long ago, and I made the same mistake earlier today. But it's so obvious to me now. Aren't you done, too? Done punishing yourself in some self-orchestrated isolation where you feel special because you're on the outside? Aren't you ready to join the same world everyone else is in, and fix it with me?"

Chakra Pool: 3320/4000

pyrategross
                      Used: [poggers omoi]
                      ▰ Exoskeleton of Threads [ Ito no Gaikotsu ] | Rank A
                      Talk no Jutsu | S+++ overwhelming

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
The thread wave that erupted from Kameyo’s neck whipped Takumi further away from the sage, creating a safe distance away from the Jashinist. Her head whipped back as her feet skidded along the ground. She reeled back and there was a quiet beat before Takumi rocked back to a normal posture. She glared at Kameyo while she spoke. Not her usual calculating stare, but a full rage induced look filled with daggers. “Do not presume to know my story, child.” Chakra rolled off of the Jashinist’s body like blood red waves. “It is through mortals that my life has been ripped from me and it is through them that the same will befall everyone else. You cannot fix something from the inside when it is so easily broken. You cannot fix a glass house when its occupants continue to throw stones!”

Takumi began to circle Kameyo, slowly walking around the outside of the perimeter created by the distance between them. “The fragility of the shinobi world is the most prime example of how easy it is for mortals to destroy themselves. For how small minded you all are. You think my faith has only gotten me a few near successes, and that is a failure in your perception. But not one of my faith. You think you are the big picture when your destruction is merely a stepping stone to my quest. I seek an audience with the divine!” Takumi lunged forward, swiping her bone blade with more power than before, more speed, but less discipline. [Dance of the Camilla: Pierce S+ Simple] With her free hand, Takumi once again clenched her fist, paralyzing Kameyo within by forcing the Sage’s blood under the Jashinist’s control. [Blood-Curdle S+ Spiritual] “Because who else would understand me?!” She continued while she swiped her blade, filling it with chakra as the intensity of her attacks increased. [Rage of the Exploding Star S+ Complex] “Who else… has been dead twice?” The volume of Takumi’s words died down as her rage dwindled as her onslaught ended, at which point she flicked her blade away from Kameyo, splattering any of the sage’s blood to the ground.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Talk no Jutsu | S+++ overwhelming vs S++++ Overwhelming sord no jutsu

▰ Dance of the Camilla: Pierce | Rank S+ | Simple
The user performs a volley of thrusts with their blade in hand. The user can also stop this technique after a single thrust if they so choose. Confers a [1] point increase to strength at E-C rank and a [2] point increase to strength at B-S+ rank.

Second Action:

▰ Blood-Curdle [ Gyōketsu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The user attempts to suck the target's blood directly, paying chakra equal to the body rank of the target after forming a hand sign. The target's blood becomes a catalyst for the user's chakra to effect the body of the target, granting paralysis based on the amount of chakra applied as follows. E-D: Tier 1. C-B: Tier 2, A-S: Tier 3, S+: Tier 4. The target of this technique must remain in the topic to apply these effects. The target must pay chakra equal to this technique's application to break this paralysis, otherwise, it remains active for three posts per rank. If this is done while the Forbidden Art: Crimson Controller Possessing Blood technique is active or in combination with the technique, the target suffers paralysis one tier higher than normally and lasts an additional rank per rank of this technique.

Third Action:

▰ Rage of the Exploding Star | Rank S+ | Complex
The user rushes the enemy with a charged rapier, and then once they are close enough they quickly thrust the rapier forward, causing an explosion of Chakra upon impact. This explosion of chakra creates a concussive blast that deafens all those within ten feet of the user and sends those within twenty feet flying for fifty feet. Those directly impacted by the explosion have a chunk of themselves blown away if undefended.

▰ Dual Elemental Charge | Rank A | Training
An advanced version of the technique Elemental Charge. Instead of only being able to imbue their rapier and techniques with one element at a time, the use is now able to channel two Chakra natures in to their weapon. In addition, Kekkei Genkai that utilize two elements can be channeled through this weapon. The user is able to charge and discharge their weapon at will, but adding a second element to it consumes 10 Chakra.

- Fuuton: Conical chakra apparition around weapon, causes tons of small cuts upon impact
- Suiton: Larger cuts, contusions

ghostfinch

Quote:

KAMEYO

The chakra coming off of the other woman made it difficult for Kameyo to stand her ground, but she had no other choice. "We don't have to live in a glass house, but your solution is living among glass shards," she replied in response to the Jashinist's metaphor. That kind of anger-induced nihilism... she knew it. She knew many of nihilism's faces, knew that it solved no problems and relied on an isolated, inherently selfish worldview. One that required community and bonds to cure.

"You can make a world that isn't fragile," Kameyo insisted softly against the Jashinist's rage, but she knew it was falling on deaf ears. But she knew better than to withdraw her hand and so she bore the Camilla strike as it punctured another of her hearts clean from her body. And still, Kameyo's hand stayed outstretched. "The divine cannot comprehend humanity in any meaningful degree. If they could, they'd have saved us long ago from our own problems. They watch, instead, forever blocked from living because they are constructions. They do not know flesh and blood." Kameyo choked on her next breath as she was paralyzed again, and this time, she received some kind of sick, bodily premonition, her body shivering as she could see, in her mind's eye, her own death unfolding quickly. But every single one of her attempts to save someone or something that had been given up on in the late stages, and she would absolutely die before she did it again.

She couldn't cry out as the elemental blade tore up her fourth heart, though the loss she felt, the way her body immediately forgot how to wield what the heart held, was enough to force tears to her eyes. "I think... if more people had tried to understand you... you would have good company." The sage coughed up blood, and felt herself becoming light-headed from the pain. "I'm sorry... you were left with so few options... that you turned to a goal you must know, deep down, is inconceivable. That you pursue it endlessly because all the innate obstacles in your way are what stop you from looking in and healing that abandoned, neglected inner child of yours. I never wanted to witness it after myself... after Satoshi... I'm sorry we couldn't have met sooner." And still, she stayed stuck from the paralysis, hand outstretched but not reached for. And still.

She hoped.

Chakra Pool: 3320/4000

pyrategross
                      Used:
                      Talk no Jutsu but with cliche blood coughing | S+++++++ overwhelming squared

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:37 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
Takumi simply looked at the hand Kameyo presented her with. It appeared that the slug sage wasn’t going to back down from her pledge of pacifism. Part of her was confused; no-one had offered her a hand like this before. Most died where they stood, either by sacrifice or by trying to fight her off. No-one had tried to use words against her like this. The Jashinist moved forward and extended a hand out towards Kameyo, slowly. Even still…

A bone shot from her extended hand, stabbing through Kameyo once the two women were inches apart. “It is far too late for me to turn back now.” Takumi finally answered in a quiet voice. She never let her eyes fall away from Kameyo’s as she spoke. “I will rebuild the world from the ashes of civilization.” Takumi yanked her sword from the Jiongu’s body and watched as she fell. “Your body will be the first to burn, to announce the beginning of my revolution.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

I'm willing to have your next post be the last one, unless you want this to be it

Second Action:

Third Action:

ghostfinch

◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out