Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1306: Heisuke and Daisuke Akiyama Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:25 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ⑨ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑤
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Location : Home | Company : Company here | Mood : Happy | Residence : 1316 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Manager at Bookworm's | Status : Married to Akiyama, Daisuke | OOC : --

"And I just ran! It was so weird." The man exclaims as he rubs his wet hands on his apron before lifting the dish with the miso salmon to carry it to the table. He’s been preparing a nice lunch for them in their home, deciding that it is the perfect time to stay in. As he has been making the meal, he caught Daisuke up on his recent adventures. The kid from work, the man he met at the park, and the woman he met the next day who made him run off. There have certainly been some strange going ons since they got here, but at least he met some nice people. "I certainly hope she and I do not cross paths again, but I hope that I can get together with Pëllumb once more so that you can meet him. He was so nice and our conversation was pleasant. You should also meet Erik. He is terrible at first impressions, but he is a good kid. It seems like he works hard." After setting the plate down in front of Daisuke, the man gives his cheek a kiss and passes his fingers through Daisuke’s hair.

After standing up straight, he makes his way back over to the kitchen to get something to drink for Daisuke to go with the lunch. Usually when he does the cooking, he makes sure that Daisuke has everything he needs first before serving himself. It is easier on Daisuke’s legs, and Heisuke just likes to care for him. "Do you want water, juice, tea, or soda dear?" Heisuke himself likes his little Mogu Mogu juices that he gets shipped from Japan. He likes the little nata de coco pieces that he gets in them, and then the melon juice is just yummy. "I stocked up on a bunch of drinks, snacks, and ingredients from Japan the other day since I was feeling homesick." He might have been a little hangry when he was shopping online, but Daisuke doesn’t need to know that part. He was just a little snacky, so sue him!

After Daisuke picks out his drink, Heisuke brings it to him with another kiss before he is back in the kitchen to serve himself next.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:56 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1316 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

”That sounds absolutely horrible! I’m so glad you left when you did, who knows what insanity she might have gotten up to. Maybe I should start walking with you whenever you leave the house?” He genuinely would, though it might slow Hei-chan down quite a bit. Normally Daisuke would have been helping out a bit, even though his darling husband made sure he wouldn't have to get up and down too often, but yesterday his complete leg had fallen asleep at work and when he walked over to restock some shelves it buckled under him. Fortunately he had managed to grab on to a sturdy shelf so that he didn't fall, but he must have pulled something or done some other minor damage as it was aching dully even still. He could get around well enough with a cane, but he was trying to keep off of it as much as possible. ”Sounds like you’ve been getting to know enough people for the both of us. I’m glad that at least two of the three were pleasant, even if this Erik kid didn’t do so well at first.” Hei-chan had given the full account of how he met the kid, though it had been phrased in such a way that the horrible introduction was just an afterthought practically and the positive characteristics had been highly stressed. Obviously a calculated tactic to keep the protector aspect of Daisuke from going off. ”Kids are so strange these days,” says the man who is only five years removed from being a teenager himself. It was definitely starting to seem like their entire social life outside of family would be created by Hei-chan, but that was probably for the best. Daisuke just wasn’t all that social and almost never went out of his way to get to know someone. Well, he never went out of his way except when he first saw Hei-chan, that time he forced himself to be warm and welcoming and a bit of a flirt. But what he would do to attract the man he loved at first sight was far different from what he would do for a regular person.

His old man demeanor melted as he felt gentle lips upon his cheek; he couldn’t help but feel young again around his genial, youthful love. He watches Hei-chan leave with the same lustfulfascination he had when they first met, there was just something so addicting about the man… But when they were together it was like discovering utopia hiding under the guise of a dystopia; things that seemed so grim and hopeless when he was alone held a shine of brilliant potential when he was with his love. Maybe this constant reinvention was part of why it seemed they would never leave the honeymoon stage of marriage: no matter how well they came to know each other, the world around them was always new for they constantly changed it for each other. Maybe. Such metaphysical concepts were not Daisuke’s specialty in the least. ”Whatever the chef recommends,” he replied teasingly. Though that note about homesickness definitely hit a cord, Daisuke had been living away from his folks for a while now, ever since he was eighteen really, but it had never felt like he was totally apart. He and Nils had freaky twin powers, so in a sense he always knew how his twin felt, to a degree, and Nils always knew how Daisuke felt. But now that Nils had kids things felt so different. Daisuke was acutely aware of the immense joy his brother felt, and with every spike, Daisuke was certain he had just missed out on some amazing first his nephews had done. Sure Nils was very diligent about sending over pics and little videos of them, but it wasn’t really the same as being there. Maybe one day he and Hei-chan could…

He snapped himself out of his future wishes and returned to the present dream as Hei-chan finally returned to the main room with his own meal. ”Thank you for setting this all up, mein Liebling.” Others might get to call Heisuke by his adorable little monicker, but Daisuke was the only one who used German terms of endearment with him, and it was important to Daisuke to have some things only he could call Heisuke. ”I’ve been missing you terribly this week and I was beginning to wonder what I needed to do to lure you back.” The teasing tone continued, but he was dead serious about missing him and plotting ways to keep him home every now and then. ”Guess I can keep the surprises hidden then, well some of them, others are a bit more perishable.” Truly the greatest perk of his job was getting to bring home what they couldn’t sell, but for this, he had actually bought a few things so it was extra special. ”But let us enjoy our feast first. It looks too good, Hei-chan!”

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan Condition: Low-grade damage Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C:

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:36 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Location : Home | Company : My beloved | Mood : Happy | Residence : 1316 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Manager at Bookworm's | Status : Married to Akiyama, Daisuke | OOC : --

He gives the man a chuckle, not all that surprised that Daisuke would be worried about Heisuke wandering about on his own. To be frank, Heisuke is a little scared of it himself. Going out on his own could mean any minute that someone might see his glamor and try to get him alone. He isn’t weak but he has learned that it wouldn’t even matter if they can control your thoughts or emotions. He never wants that to happen again. "I went after work. I don’t want to trouble you with your legs causing issues. But...maybe you should meet me after my shifts and walk with me after all. I don’t want another marriage to be tainted by someone who can’t obviously see that what I show them isn’t real." Especially one that he is very happy in. Not that he wasn’t happy with his wife but...she always had expectations that he could never fall out of and always seemed a little too uptight for a bubbly romantic like Heisuke. At least Daisuke compliments his personality with his own. They don’t clash, they harmonize. "His sass reminds me of teenage Seiji, but he is a good kid. I have high hopes for him!"

He gives a hum of consideration as he looks through the choices they have, before he takes one of the plum juices to give to Daisuke. If he remembers correctly, it is usually best to have something citrusy or fruity with anything miso flavored. "Juice it is~" Picking up one for himself in the end, the man goes about putting them in glasses with some ice to keep them cold. He rinses out the bottles and puts them in the recycling before he returns to his lover to set it down for him. "There you go. Dig in!"

"Of course. I enjoy making dinner for us. Cooking is so relaxing." It is a way for him to either get out of his head, or to let some thoughts marinate in his head before he expresses them out loud. Something he has always liked about his marriage with Daisuke. He can just openly express whatever he thinks, put it out there to get feedback from his lover. "I do feel a little bad that I have been busy getting settled into the new job. I should be able to settle down and be home with you more now. We should go back to the gym to see Timo soon." Especially since Daisuke’s leg has been giving him a little trouble while Heisuke was gone. He brightens up at the mention of surprises, his face openly showing his excitement."Surprises? I can’t wait to see what they are!"

Nodding, the man takes his chopsticks and goes about eating his portion, wasting no time in eating their meal, yet still managing to look like he is squirming around in his seat with excitement. He loves surprises!~ "Thank you. I poured all of my love for you into it, so enjoy.~"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:15 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ④ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ② υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④④②
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:07 pm
tiny14xx2

User Image

This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

”Is it weird to say this is my first “adult” Christmas” he thought to himself as he glanced about the living room making sure everything was in order. Not adult in the sense of x-rated, but it was the first time he would spend it without his parents and Nils. ”If I think this is rough, I can’t imagine how hard it is going to be for Hei-chan not having Mitsu-san around…” But another look around the room and he chided himself for his pessimistic thinking. ”It’s our first Christmas. I wonder what traditions we’ll make?” He hadn’t meant to say it out loud, but it was too late now. "Great, now I sound like a sentimental old fool. Guess I'm getting soft in my old age."

Shaking his head to clear the strange thoughts, he set to work making some tea for them both. While the kettle heated he did a few stretches, just something to keep his back limber and strong so it wouldn't go out on him. Maybe later he'd do a more thorough morning workout, but what was the point in showing off his body when there was no one in the room he wanted to impress just yet? ”Oh, but there is something I can be working on.” Navigating towards the garage, he made sure to leave the door open so that he could hear the kettle if it began to whistle. He pulled out a step ladder and set it up near a corner cabinet and climbed up one step at a time. After moving a few things off to the side, camouflage for the things he was keeping hidden, he pulled down several presents wrapped meticulously. In fact, he had actually used a ruler to make sure the ribbons were perfectly centered, and he had researched to make sure the colors of the ribbons were matching with the color of the paper. Getting back down the ladder was proving to be way more difficult than getting up it. ”Bad one down first, then good. One at a time…And there we go.” He barely had enough time to put the presents around the tree before the kettle began to whistle.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: No one yet Condition: Good Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C:

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Location : Home | Company : My beloved | Mood : Happy | Residence : 1316 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~

Heisuke had gone out to make sure that the shop was ready for the rush that was sure to happen after the holidays. On this particular holiday, he used to spend it with the whole family, but he had also spent a lot of time stuck with inmates he wanted nothing to do with. This is probably the first year that he just gets to spent it alone with his husband. So he might have gone a little over the top for decorations on a holiday where no one else was really coming over. Oh well, at least he has enough decorations for next several years.

When he finally gets home, he comes back to smelling the aroma of steeping tea and notices the presents underneath the tree. "it smells great in here love."] He says out loud as he locks the door behind him, making sure to announce his arrival so he doesn't scare the man in the middle of something. Hands rest on Daisuke's shoulders and give a gentle squeeze as Heisuke moves in closer to press a kiss against Daisuke's cheek when he manages to find his husband in the kitchen. "Please tell me you have taken a break at least. I know you want to remain active, but don't overdo it." Although he is very much a festive man and wants the entire place decked out for the halls and bells, he is also a chronic worrier who likes to make sure that Daisuke is taking breaks when he needs it.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:36 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )