Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
Remember

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:28 pm
Remember us....remember that we once lived..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:12 am
This may reach deaf ears. This might not find who I want it to find. But damn it, I want someone to see it.

This guild, at one point, meant the absolute world to me. My RP character, their adventures and thier interactions with actual, real-life people, helped to define the person I am today. I spent hours of my formative years living out the dream that I was a Digi-Destined, that Veemon and I were the heroes of our own story and that all of us together could be more than what the world thought we could be.

I could spend so much time talking about how we all took the initiative to adopt each other's personal stories into our own. Or, how we talked in private to deliver the perfect finale to an in-guild-arc. Or how the constant efforts of the mods led to refreshing and fair ways to interact with new and old members alike.

But the main thing that I want to tak about is my gratitude, my thanks to this guild, this haeven, this Digital-World that I got to be a part of.

To anyone that I have ever Role-played with, talked to or even seen, spoken or waved to here in "Digimon: Tamer Island", I just want to say:

Thank You.

You helped me be the person I am today and I wish every success and fortune on you and your loved ones.

Stay as prodigious as I remember you:

Kazu xxx  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:42 am
Kazu Matsumoto

I totally agree with every word of this! I did a lot of growing here! I discovered a love for writing stories that I might be using for RP anymore but still a large part of mine and my brother's lives.

I made so many friends and at one point i dedicated all my freetime here because creating and hanging was the best. I miss doing that with everyone and I wish the place had not died but the memories will always be there and my love of Digimon will never die!!

Hope everyone is doing well in life!

-Lief

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:53 pm
There is a lot of memories here, good and bad. I am happy to have them though. I hope everyone's life is going decently well in these troubled times!  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:28 pm
so sad, i only got to rp my toon for like.. a single page, lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:15 pm
I haven't been on Gaia for years, most of you probably dont even remember me. I was young when I joined this server, and I was so proud of all my digimon. I know most of us have probably moved on, but Leif was one of the only guys I talked to. I even had him on Skype, which I haven't got on for years. Im hoping everyone is doing ok, Im married, im happy, and I remember this place fondly. I hope you guys are all doing ok!  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:54 pm
I wish I had gotten to rp with you all but I'm glad to be here all the same  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:25 pm
I hope ever one is well, I logged in after being gone for a few years and saw this. I hope all of you whom we hung out with are doing well. I wasn't very talkative but I did enjoy the events that were played and the rp events. I'm probably the less likely to be remembered but I did have fun here. I still remember the card game built here to have tournaments. Just as my peers before me this guild actually shaped alit of who I have become. If any of the former guild members see this I hope we meet again. And I hope you are enjoying your life and are safe and happy. Thank you for the great memories.  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games