Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Astronomy Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:07 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

seventh year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Order of the Stick || Quidditch announcer

Callie noted that everyone had changed, and love made people crazy. It certainly had made Sparrow crazy. Although, ”Do you think it really makes people crazy? I was crazy when I was dating Chadwick, but I don’t think I was crazy with Kenny.” She didn’t mention the older student she’d dated for a few weeks. That was called a tryst. It couldn’t even be considered on the tier of love.

”Or... perhaps now that they're both able to be themselves, they're able to truly encapsulate who their souls longed to be.”

Sparrow liked that. Callie noted that maybe it was all childish fiction, and Sparrow sighed a little, frowning. That was such a…such a Wren thing to say. He was always calling her a childish idiot, but honestly what was wrong with that? She had fun…or used to. She was mad that Chadwick couldn’t be who he wanted to be with her despite how hard she’d tried. Despite—actually, she wasn’t really mad about it. She couldn’t be herself with him. And Callie seemed better off with Eden too. So Finley and Chadwick…well, that wasn’t too bad, was it? “I like that better too,” she finally said, returning Callie’s soft smile. ”Our souls being able to better encapsulate who our souls long to be. It…my dad used to say, when you’re with someone right, you help each other get closer to God. Like…you help each other get closer to who you can be….who you want to be.”

Callie also agreed that Awstin wasn’t some pure evil being. Maybe he was just as scared. She didn’t know how she felt about that. Part of her wanted to tear him apart, limb from limb and throw every piece in a fire. The other part wanted to hug him and tell him…tell him that everything would be okay. Everything would definitely be okay. There was a plan here, a Good Plan, and she didn’t understand, but she could accept, and thank you thank you for saving her sister. She couldn’t really accept it. But that’s what…that what the script would say right? That’s what she was supposed to say, right?

Sparrow missed the bit mentioning that Callie herself could imagine the thoughts that might have led to Awstin becoming a killer–normally she would have bounced to hear the thought process. But she wasn’t playing Awstin on the Stage of Life. ”Lady Fate…what would his fate be? Why was everyone’s fate to die in a fire? Maybe…not every Sparrow can swim. Some sparrows can’t even fly very well. And maybe they’re just…meant to be eaten.”

Sparrow didn’t notice when Callie had climbed up onto the ramparts with her, but she cuddled closer to the little blonde girl, tucking an arm around her shoulder and steadying each other on the ledge. Callie started talking about how people weren’t just shades of grey, but all kinds of colors. Even her right now–Sparrow felt like a blob of murky gray right now, but Callie saw white and yellow and pink…clouded over, but cloudy days could be beautiful too. It sounded beautiful, but also…vivacious. The world sounded colorful. Colorful and dramatic like a decked out stage. No, it wasn’t the stage, but the actors. And when they left the stage, they still carried that light. That’s what she was saying right?

Callie squeezed her hand again. She asked Sparrow to make a promise, and caught up in the image of colors leaving the stage, Sparrow nodded with a little smile. The words fell out of her in a moment of hope. ”Of course.”

setting Astronomy Tower, 28 March 2055 || with Callie Whitethorne
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color Undyed, with fading white color || wearing black wrap top and old jeans
statusLovely bubbles of light and color.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I've seen dark before
But not like this
This is cold
This is empty
This is numb
The life I knew is over
The lights are out
Hello, darkness
I'm ready to succumb

♡♥
~"The Next Right Thing" from Frozen II, sung by Kristen Bell..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Astronomy Tower
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sparrow
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Talking with a friend
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She seems... lost

Callie looked down when Sparrow asked if love truly made people crazy. She said she was crazy with Chadwick, but not with Kenny... With a deep breath, Callie looked over at her friend. "I... suppose not. I speak from little experience, having only been in love a short while... but, I do know one thing of love." Callie took a pause, making sure Sparrow was looking at her. "I know love makes us who we are meant to be. I'm not just meaning those loves we end up marrying, but every soul with whom we have shared love. Each one, even those that didn't last... They shaped us, a bit. Things, traits... from those who we loved, we pass those along. And sometimes, those things weigh us down, but sometimes... they set us free." She offered a small half-smile, tears lining her lashes as the weight of her words settled around.

Sparrow spoke of her dad, saying that love would help you get closer to God, to who you would want to be. Callie tilted her head back, looking up at the stars. Vague memories of an old silver crucifix swirled through her head as she took a calming breath. Once her head was clearer, she looked over at Sparrow once more. "My father... when I was young... he used to tell me that love was the very essence of insanity, the moment of being so on edge that both life and death pass through you, to guide your soul to the brink... But also, that love would hold him back, prevent him from taking those final steps." She sighed, one silvery tear running down her cheek. "I've been told that he was a bad man... but I don't know. Perhaps I am insane as well, to dwell on the fantasy of the man within the monster." Her eyes closed, the blonde taking a second to regain her clarity.

They spoke on the matter of another person... but were they a monster as well? In the same way as her father had been, perhaps this boy was. Sparrow asked about fate, why her family had been fated to perish in such a terrible manner. She mentioned Callie's opening words, that not every Sparrow could swim, nor could they fly, then mentioned that some were meant to be eaten. Sparrow moved to curl against Callie, with the blonde wrapping arms around the older girl. She hugged her tight, then spoke, "The good thing about friendship... we have others to help. Perhaps this Sparrow cannot swim... but perhaps she has a friend with a boat. If your wings get too tired to fly... well, there will always be a nest, a home. I... I'm sorry. My words escaped me. If... you ever need a home, mine is always open to you. As is my heart."

After she spoke again, Callie asked for Sparrow to agree to a promise. Sparrow seemed, for a moment, hopeful, then she agreed to the terms. "Sparrow, meus novissima amicus, I want you to promise that if ever your heart feels this way... please, speak with me. Speak with someone. I don't think this world can handle being without a bright light... for even on cloudy days, the sun is still shining. Even when new... the moon watches over us. Even when you're sad... you are loved. Even on your darkest days, when there isn't but a shred of color... look to your loves. Your friends, your family... because I can promise you, Sparrow, the world shall be here for you. If ever the colors fade away... love can shine things through in rose, summer days are a beautiful gold... Even in nighttime... the stars shine in beautiful pictures."

She hugged Sparrow again, gently petting her messy hair. The blonde placed a soft kiss on Sparrow's cheek, then sighed softly.

"I love you, Sparrow."

{{Wearing :: Dress and Heels}}
          addaellis

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:35 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

seventh year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Order of the Stick || Quidditch announcer

Sparrow listened quietly as Callie continued. Love made them who they were meant to be. Every soul they loved shaped them. And the traits that they passed along to those they loved could weigh them down as much as set them free. Love was insanity, a moment between life and death, standing at the brink.

“You knew him best,” Sparrow whispered back to Callie, wiping a silvery tear from Callie’s cheek. “Even if the world thinks he was terrible, you knew him as the father that raised you. You knew him best. And nothing can….no. And that will always count for something.”

She believed the words more when they weren’t about her. ““You knew his colors. Others might just see grey, but you could see his colors.”

Callie asked for a promise, saying to tell her–or tell someone–whenever she felt like she was being eaten or drowning. Or just…unable to fly. She offered herself as a nest, a home. Love was insanity. Love was light, casting light on the colors in every soul. And even in the dark of night, stars could shine.

Callie pet her hair and kissed her gently.

”I love you, Sparrow.”

The hardest thing after Aria’s death had been rememebring Ari everywhere. It had been a maul reminding Sparrow that her closest friend since birth was gone forever–or for the rest of this life. But after a while it was just the norm. Now, the hardest thing was remembering. Every day seemed like it had been before Winter Break. She’d find herself laughing or carrying on as usual. But something should be different. Something was emptier in the world.

Maybe she had needed someone to remind her that not everyone was gone. She still had Cenek, who knew her family as well as she had. And people–that strangers–could be lights as well. She and Callie hadn’t hung out very much at all, but they seemed to be kindred spirits of sorts. And maybe there was a kind of evanescent love between two kindred spirits passing in the night sky. It didn’t bring back the dead, or answer all her questions, or even make her feel too much better, but it gave her strength in hope–enough to get through the next day, the next right step. A little light in the darkness.

Sparrow returned Callie’s hug tightly. “Thank you.”

She remained that way for a few moments, drawing light from Callie’s hug until she felt like she could see the colors around them again– no, until she could see new colors. She shivered for a moment, only suddenly noticing the cold in the air. The ground, cool and damp, looked so very far away. She turned, slipping down from the ramparts and onto solid ground, gravitating towards the transfigured blankets and pillows. A distant memory of laughter and giggling suddenly flickered back into memory. “Callie, Have you ever had a pillow fight?”

setting Astronomy Tower, 28 March 2055 || with Callie Whitethorne
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color Undyed, with fading white color || wearing black wrap top and old jeans
statusThere are still bubbles of light and color.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I've seen dark before
But not like this
This is cold
This is empty
This is numb
The life I knew is over
The lights are out
Hello, darkness
I'm ready to succumb

♡♥
~"The Next Right Thing" from Frozen II, sung by Kristen Bell..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Astronomy Tower
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? No One... For Now
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Romance?
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? I hope he appreciates all this

It'd been about a month since Cass had started seeing Syd, and she was loving every moment of it. That night, she'd ended the Astronomy club a bit early, citing the freezing cold outside. Once everyone had gone, she set to work. Warming charms were cast around the room, and she pulled several heavy blankets out of her magically-enlarged bag. She was determined to add some sort of romance... before they went to town with each other, anyway. Though Syd had said he refused to go beyond just the physical, Cass couldn't help but have a budding attraction to him. She pulled out her small handmirror and reapplied her dark red lipstick, smacking her lips to make sure it wouldn't smudge.

She waved her wand to set out a few candles, then lit them, causing the snow to twinkle around them. It literally couldn't be more romantic. Which was good, because she'd had to ask her sister for romance advice to learn more about her weirdly mushy self. Cass exhaled, watching her breath curl into the night, then pulled the chopsticks from her hair to watch it unfurl and fall down around her. Syd would be here any moment, and she couldn't wait to see him.

{{Wearing :: Spooky Chic}}
Kiska166

Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
A ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴀɴᴅ, ʟᴇғᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
Mʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
Wʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇᴛ!
Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ
Aʟʟ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜʟᴇss

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:21 pm
User Image

Shot through the h e a r t and you're to b l a m e
                                                D a r l i n', you give love a b a d name

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Captain & Seeker - Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Seventh year had been much quieter than sixth, which felt like a good thing. Girls weren’t messing with his head anymore, and their brothers weren’t attempting to tear him down with insults at every club meeting and Quidditch practice session. Aside from the hollowness he felt deep down after the last couple of years, one could say he was doing alright considering he was doing alright with classes, captaining the Quidditch team, and seeing a new girl. This time, it’d be different, though. He felt rather detached but unlike how Echo handled her feelings, Syd had been upfront with Cassiopeia and had told her that he didn’t want anything more than sex. That way, he wouldn’t get hurt and neither would she.

Syd peered into the room, looking around to ensure it was cleared of club members before he stepped inside. “Hey, Cass. Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever felt so warm in here,” he commented, unzipping his hoodie. It still didn’t feel warm enough to take it off, but he was sure that would change once they climbed under the blankets. “I brought crisps in case we get the munchies,” he revealed before closing the door and offering his companion an edible. “Want one?” God, he loved wizarding weed. It hit so much quicker than the pot out in the muggle world.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

An angel's s m i l e is what you sell
                                                You promise me Heaven, then put me through H e l l

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:17 am
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Astronomy Tower
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Syd
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Romance?
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? Mmmmm he's warm...

A sound at the door made Cass turn, dark hair swishing and wafting her perfume about the small room. Thankfully, it was her invited guest. Syd commented on the warmth, so Cass offered a dry laugh. "I figured it'd help to not have the... adverse of the cold. Not like we wouldn't make it... hot in here anyway." A wink and a coy grin as the shorter girl walked over closer to her.... friend? Boyfriend? Guy she often had casual intercourse with? Oof, that sounded wrong. Maybe she'd try to figure out an okay term. Syd's past issues made things... odd, but for now, she'd continue to play along. She knew he didn't want anything serious, and Cass... well, Cass had no idea what to do about love.

"Munchies, eh? You know I'm a fool for snacks." She grinned, watching him close the door and offer a treat. "Oooh, don't mind if I do. Thanks, Syd." Cass took the edible, knowing she'd be feeling on cloud nine here within only a few moments. She moved to rest her hands on Syd's chest, pale blue eyes looking up at him. A small grin touched her lips, for a fleeting second, wishes for another world. But since they were in this one... well. Cass pushed up to her tiptoes, before pressing a kiss against his lips.

{{Wearing :: Spooky Chic}}
Kiska166

Hᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
A ᴛɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴀɴᴅ, ʟᴇғᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
Mʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
Wʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴇᴛ!
Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ɪᴛ
Aʟʟ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜʟᴇss

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:31 pm
User Image

Shot through the h e a r t and you're to b l a m e
                                                D a r l i n', you give love a b a d name

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Captain & Seeker - Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd’s cheeks flushed when Cassiopeia commented about making the room hot, and he felt himself becoming more excited as she moved closer in her all black goth-esque attire. Goddammit, she was so ******** hot. “We might feel a little too hot once we’re done,” he added, returning her wink with one of his own. Syd waited for Cass to take an edible before taking one of his own and plopping it into his mouth, swallowing it before she kissed him. As their lips touched, the kissing quickly escalated from soft and delicate to hard and passionate. In order to not break away, Syd continued to snog his friend-with-benefits as he removed his bag and dropped it to the floor by his feet, before wrapping his arms around Cass’ waist and lifting her up, inviting her to wrap her legs around his body. As the two held each other tightly, the seventh year moved them toward a wall, pressing the sixth year’s back into it. “You’re so ******** sexy,” he whispered in between kisses, moving a hand down to squeeze her a** underneath her dress. Syd pressed his body harder against hers, hoping she could feel him through his jeans.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

An angel's s m i l e is what you sell
                                                You promise me Heaven, then put me through H e l l

Cinnabun Gryffie

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces