Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 10:27 pm
Masozi sat back in his chair, a bit deflated. He'd thought he was being a bit flirtatious, there, trying to match the energy he thought he was getting from her. Apparently he'd miscalculated. Boy, was he out of practice at this.

Running a hand through his hair, he pulled out his wallet. He counted out several glass coins and put them on the table. "I, uh, I ought to go. This ought to cover the drinks--mine and yours--and my portion of the meal, which I thoroughly enjoyed." He started to stand up, then paused. "I, uh.....I hope we can do this again sometime. I enjoyed your company." His tone was sincere, and hopeful.

Masozi stood up in earnest and gave a little bow. "See you this afternoon," he said, then headed for the door and back to the house he shared with Kasmai, Cari, Cosme, and Citlali. He was going to need a long nap to sleep off all this alcohol. He paused at the pub door to chance a last glance at Coracias. He really did like her.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 11:29 am
Masozi's defeated look was enough to bring a catty smile to Cora's face as she silently watched him decide to leave. Haha, damn was he awkward - but that just made him even more fun to mess with. She just held that expression as he stumbled over his goodbyes before waving him off.

"See ya later bossman~"

She let her hand fall and took another sip from her glass, her expression transitioning to something more neutral, as she watched him leave... or not. She playfully smirked and made a 'shoo, shoo' motion before pointedly turning away from the entrance.

What a fun little lunch this had been.

Menelie

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items