I'm Happy to announce that they are having Colossalcon this year in Ohio. I also hope that everything goes well and people behave art it. Living in Michigan I know that Covid is still out their. I hope that anyone going to this con has fun and a safe time.

Here are the details:

Colossalcon 2021 (Sandusky, OH) Official

Colossalcon is near Sandusky and Cleaveland, Ohio
7000 Kalahari Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870-8628, United States
Jun 2 at 10 AM EDT – Jun 6 at 5 PM EDT, 2021
Tickets · $75 - $175 - colossalcon2021.eventbrite.com

http://www.colossalcon.com/

https://www.facebook.com/colossalcon/

Posted April 9th on Colossalcon’s Facebook Page:

Here are the health procedures that we will be implementing for Colossalcon 2021. This list is not conclusive and is subject to updating. Thank you for your cooperation!
*Badge sales will be capped at 7,000 and are on sale online in advance.
*To avoid admission lines, we're having you select a date/time when you can begin picking them up from admissions.
*We will only be offering 4-day badges this year.
*Masks are mandated indoors and outside when within 6’ of others who aren't in your room group. Please don’t remove masks until outside (including entryways and foyers) and don’t please don't enter until your mask is on.
Exceptions to the mask mandate will be made for the following: A medical condition including those with respiratory conditions that restrict breathing, mental health conditions, or disability contraindicates the wearing of a facial covering; An individual is communicating or seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired or has another disability, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication; Individuals under ten years of age.
*Temperature checks will be performed upon entry. Anyone exhibiting a fever will not be permitted to enter.
*There will be one-way traffic flow around the convention center.
*Separate entrances and exits for each room in the convention center.
*Panel rooms restricted to 25% capacity. Room groups can stay together, and everyone else will be 6’ apart with no standing room allowed.
*In addition to room cleaning, disinfectant products will be made available to panelists and other attendees.
*There will be no bus shuttle service this year.
*We will not be organizing group photoshoots.
*There will be fewer event rooms in total, so that we can enlarge the square footage of the event rooms, including the dealers' room and artist alley.
*There will be no tables in the hallways, to avoid congestion.
*Hallways should stay in motion to help with flow, staff may ask you to move along if concerns arise.
*In order to keep masks up, we’ll ask that all eating and drinking be done outside of the convention center. Food and beverage sales are expected to take place outside.
*In order to space out the arcade gaming, we will not have console gaming this year.
*Autographs will be performed using a reservation system similar to fast passes used at amusement parks.
*Guest interaction will be more limited and at the comfort level of each guest, more details to follow.