Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Chatting Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:44 am
Yen Quest
White Mage Rose
i didnt know that you was a capricorn
January 11. Winter may not be my favorite month though, lol. Honestly, my brain refuses to learn anyone's birthdays/signs beyond my immediate family members. sweatdrop

im an aries april 1st  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:56 am
White Mage Rose
im an aries april 1st
Hehe, you probably have some interesting birthday pranks. Hopefully people treat you well on your b-day though? I know Diedrich on Gaia has April 1st as his b-day.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:48 pm
Yen Quest
White Mage Rose
im an aries april 1st
Hehe, you probably have some interesting birthday pranks. Hopefully people treat you well on your b-day though? I know Diedrich on Gaia has April 1st as his b-day.

i was teased and bullied when i was younger and didnt have that many friends  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:26 am
White Mage Rose
That's terrible. When I was young, I would have 1 or 2 nice friends. Giving all the moving went on, I lost contact with them because I didn't have much access to phones at the time (the time before internet blew up). Nowadays, I don't bother with friends because I am just an introvert who puts most of her energy into her job. Not a nice life, but eh. I'm used to it.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:04 pm
Yen Quest
White Mage Rose
That's terrible. When I was young, I would have 1 or 2 nice friends. Giving all the moving went on, I lost contact with them because I didn't have much access to phones at the time (the time before internet blew up). Nowadays, I don't bother with friends because I am just an introvert who puts most of her energy into her job. Not a nice life, but eh. I'm used to it.

all my friends are online now a days  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:56 pm
White Mage Rose
Yen Quest
White Mage Rose

I seem to be headed that way, too. I have two irl friends who one has a family of her own and the other has a framily I'm not a part of that she engages with much more frequently, per her vast social media posts. Other than that, I "hang out" with my Discord friends most.

News:
I've finished stage managing an expressionist fable on a university campus, and I'm about to embark on another full play of theirs about a dystopian future in which a pregnant woman searches for snow and a widow comes across some universal being whose existence is merely to say keep record of every living thing's last being before extinction. I've also scheduled my first appointment with a psychiatrist to see if I legitimately have ADHD.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:23 am
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Yen Quest
White Mage Rose

I seem to be headed that way, too. I have two irl friends who one has a family of her own and the other has a framily I'm not a part of that she engages with much more frequently, per her vast social media posts. Other than that, I "hang out" with my Discord friends most.

News:
I've finished stage managing an expressionist fable on a university campus, and I'm about to embark on another full play of theirs about a dystopian future in which a pregnant woman searches for snow and a widow comes across some universal being whose existence is merely to say keep record of every living thing's last being before extinction. I've also scheduled my first appointment with a psychiatrist to see if I legitimately have ADHD.

i dont have discord anymore, noone ever chatted with me on there and so i uninstalled it .... i hope that your appt goes well  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:07 pm
White Mage Rose
Different...Very.
White Mage Rose
Yen Quest
White Mage Rose

News:

i dont have discord anymore, noone ever chatted with me on there and so i uninstalled it .... i hope that your appt goes well
Me too, I'm trying to go in with an open mind, cuz I don't know what to expect truthfully. I only have movies to go on!  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:34 pm
good evening everyone  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:40 am
White Mage Rose
good evening everyone
Good morning from the time of this post. :3

Update to my new job. There were lots of discouragements and disappointments for the previous 2 weeks, but I believe I have made past through the worse of it at week 3. All I can say is that it needs serious help after observing/being-aware of the unspoken problems, and I also feel like there's a "good reason" of me being there. Luckily, I have some sort of social connection with one of the figureheads, so I hope whatever feedback I have for him is taken seriously (or at least be considered look into).  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:30 am
Yen Quest
White Mage Rose
good evening everyone
Good morning from the time of this post. :3

Update to my new job. There were lots of discouragements and disappointments for the previous 2 weeks, but I believe I have made past through the worse of it at week 3. All I can say is that it needs serious help after observing/being-aware of the unspoken problems, and I also feel like there's a "good reason" of me being there. Luckily, I have some sort of social connection with one of the figureheads, so I hope whatever feedback I have for him is taken seriously (or at least be considered look into).

hi Yen , im sorry that things have not went well for ya . i do hope that they get better very soon  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:30 am
White Mage Rose
hi Yen , im sorry that things have not went well for ya . i do hope that they get better very soon
Thank you. I really want to get some things clarified to me to make sure that I'm not overthinking it. But there's just too many questions that hasn't been answered from my immediate coworkers, especially from a certain somebody who were suppose to "work with me" to begin with. So I hope that things will get resolved.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Selaphi

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:45 pm
✧✦✧
i havent been on here in so long. i lost my job and lost motivation for a long time...
now im a mommy of 2 little boys O_O
✧✦✧

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:04 am
Selaphi
✧✦✧
i havent been on here in so long. i lost my job and lost motivation for a long time...
now im a mommy of 2 little boys O_O
✧✦✧

My sister has two little boys. One is soon to be 10 and he is deaf, going to go blind, and has ADHD. The other one is soon to be 8 and he just joined an indoor soccer league. These two are a handful. I hope you have lots of energy because you are going to need it.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:40 pm
Update: my psych appt was pretty casual. She doesn't think I have ADHD though. She thinks I have depression and OCD. Interesting. The medication she prescribed has not done anything for me though. So I think she's wrong.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff