Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Chatting Together Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 7:09 am
Mrs Yachi-san
Blizzard Rose
Thanks for it.
I'll check it out when I have more time and I'm not furious with my kid.

I have a role-play too. With mine, its open-ended meaning no real definite ending, and I have more than one that are similar.

In the one, called Empress Dee's Lounge, we are trying to complete a Christmas celebration. Its obviously a lounge style, but it takes place in a mansion. Just read post 1 for the layout and then add a post. You should rp in third person though so we know your character's name and such. Preferably an animated one too so we know what animated planet you are from. (In my dream world, all animated characters are real and they have specific planets or neighboring galaxies that they are from to the Renaissance. The one with a bunch is called Planet Hamster because the planet was founded by hamsters.)

In the other, called King of fighters one liners, Rock, Jinxi, and Trixi have gone to Hyrule to help Rock's half-brother Link out since Link just lost the love of his life again. Terry is all depressed because his brother died and so I am going to be busy trying to cheer him up. In that one, if you wanted to role-play as a male character, then you could try to woo Link, but its completely up to you what you wanna do. I just dunno where else you can fit unless you wanted to try and woo the mechanic Joe Higashi. There's a thread telling you who plays who or who did play who. Some dropped out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 8:27 am
How is everyone doing today?  

Mrs Yachi-san

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 2:31 pm
Mrs Yachi-san

I went out on a cold, wet, rainy day to have lunch. Despite getting a good outdoor shower, the outing was a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 12:51 pm
good afternoon guys ... hope your saturday is going well  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:06 pm
Mrs Yachi-san

I'm good, =) yourelf? welcome to the Village 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:45 pm
I've been thinking about the summer festivals that the city of Edmonton normally has that would have been coming up, but may have been cancelled due to covid.

No, this isn't a pity post. This is to inform people of the wonders of edmonton when life is normal.

July 1st is Canada day and if my prescriptions allow it, I get to stay up and see the fireworks. For the past 2 years I haven't really been able to do so and enjoy it. One thing that I did like about this festival, which was my own tradition, was that I would go for a walk and get some exercise while looking out for displays.

When the pandemic is over, in the afternoon, there is usually a festival of sorts going on at the park. I might go to that and get a burger and pop and enjoy the day while watching kids at the play park. I wonder if the booth my sister used to belong to will be there that year...

Anyway, the other festival that Edmonton has that is pretty popular is called Klondike days. It is a celebration for one of the gold rushes of long ago. It has changed considerably over the years, but I have always enjoyed it. If they make the festival good again, then they are guaranteed to get their revenue that they need. Cheaper prices, but good entertainment and good food always equals a good time.

I usually go with my dad to Klondike days, but I wouldn't mind going solo one more time as long as we do the research first about what rides are going to be there and make a plan ahead of time. There are certain rides that I like going on by myself and two that I would have to go with my dad in case something happens.

The food is usually a good time and I always try and catch one show if I can.

This year it was cancelled due to the pandemic, but I think that once this pandemic is over, there will be the festival again and if we get a new city council, then Klondike days will be even better.

I have faith that Edmonton will be great again. Just not now.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:12 am
empress dee
I've been thinking about the summer festivals that the city of Edmonton normally has that would have been coming up, but may have been cancelled due to covid.

No, this isn't a pity post. This is to inform people of the wonders of edmonton when life is normal.

July 1st is Canada day and if my prescriptions allow it, I get to stay up and see the fireworks. For the past 2 years I haven't really been able to do so and enjoy it. One thing that I did like about this festival, which was my own tradition, was that I would go for a walk and get some exercise while looking out for displays.

When the pandemic is over, in the afternoon, there is usually a festival of sorts going on at the park. I might go to that and get a burger and pop and enjoy the day while watching kids at the play park. I wonder if the booth my sister used to belong to will be there that year...

Anyway, the other festival that Edmonton has that is pretty popular is called Klondike days. It is a celebration for one of the gold rushes of long ago. It has changed considerably over the years, but I have always enjoyed it. If they make the festival good again, then they are guaranteed to get their revenue that they need. Cheaper prices, but good entertainment and good food always equals a good time.

I usually go with my dad to Klondike days, but I wouldn't mind going solo one more time as long as we do the research first about what rides are going to be there and make a plan ahead of time. There are certain rides that I like going on by myself and two that I would have to go with my dad in case something happens.

The food is usually a good time and I always try and catch one show if I can.

This year it was cancelled due to the pandemic, but I think that once this pandemic is over, there will be the festival again and if we get a new city council, then Klondike days will be even better.

I have faith that Edmonton will be great again. Just not now.

wow you're in Edmonton, very cool, lives a big part of my life in Calgary xd
yep Canada's not in the same boat as the USA, for sure, here were re opening, to *The Yellow Zone* they wont say green, for I have a feeling theyll be shutting us down in Autumn again, sadly, I live in Eastern Canada now, Québec, up North, country life , I love it , not returning to the city thats for sure, but in Montreal they've had lots of manifestations, against covid, wearing of the mask, sanitary rules etc. I say good xd Long live Freedom =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:15 am
It probably wont work, but look, reminds me of a bumper banner I made for Coin Catchers long long ago!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

some *blingees* dont function for me!
removed one, lol they work xd  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:54 am
Queentintin
It probably wont work, but look, reminds me of a bumper banner I made for Coin Catchers long long ago!

That doggie is cute. Too bad I am not responsible enough to take care of an animal otherwise I totally would.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:14 am
empress dee
Queentintin

That doggie is cute. Too bad I am not responsible enough to take care of an animal otherwise I totally would.

we had a dog, for many years, my bfs *Chummy* a dwarf pincher, died 2 yrs ago, old age, the best dog, ever notice, how a dog's always happy to see you when you get home? well he did, always wanted to jump on mylap, when I was seated lol good morning, little sad, found one of my hens dead, she had been ill, maybe best for her sadly.  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:31 am
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

we had a dog, for many years, my bfs *Chummy* a dwarf pincher, died 2 yrs ago, old age, the best dog, ever notice, how a dog's always happy to see you when you get home? well he did, always wanted to jump on mylap, when I was seated lol good morning, little sad, found one of my hens dead, she had been ill, maybe best for her sadly.

The only dog I really ever looked after was a tri-colored collie named Lancelot with my sister and my parents. The poor thing didn't like it with us. He was scared out of his mind. Mom was too loud for one thing. I was impatient at the time, mind you I was only a kid at the time.

If I ever owned another dog, it would be a pug most likely or a pommeranian. I'd take it for walks, I'd give it lots of pets, I really would take care of it. The cost unfortunately and the fact that my suite isn't exactly pet friendly right now is why I cannot look after one. I'd be strict when walking the dog though because I believe in respect of other property. I'd probably take it to the forest to do its business.

For a pug, I'd name it pugweenee. For a pom, I'd name it fluffers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:33 am
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

The only dog I really ever looked after was a tri-colored collie named Lancelot with my sister and my parents. The poor thing didn't like it with us. He was scared out of his mind. Mom was too loud for one thing. I was impatient at the time, mind you I was only a kid at the time.

If I ever owned another dog, it would be a pug most likely or a pommeranian. I'd take it for walks, I'd give it lots of pets, I really would take care of it. The cost unfortunately and the fact that my suite isn't exactly pet friendly right now is why I cannot look after one. I'd be strict when walking the dog though because I believe in respect of other property. I'd probably take it to the forest to do its business.

aww cute names, I can see, and yes I believe dogs should be well trained, Chummy knew when to walk besides his masters =) heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:47 am
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin
empress dee
Queentintin

aww cute names, I can see, and yes I believe dogs should be well trained, Chummy knew when to walk besides his masters =) heart

Maybe someday when my lifestyle improves if it should ever improve. Like if I move to a bigger place with an elevator and where most of my needs are taken care of. Kind of like the situation that my aunt Bobbi has right now. She has a cat though and one of these days I will get to pet that cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:57 am

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:35 am
Queentintin

The star dust in my soul is a guarantee. Its why each and every night I become someone magical and am able to traverse the stars when I sleep. Also its why I can remember my dreams or most of them.

Thanks for the fairy wish though, I could always use more of them in my life to make life better. I do take the day as it comes though and I must have had one fairy today because I am able to get some french onion soup that I have been craving for lunch. It does mean a bus trip, but I am happy.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff