Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM4 - Leon and Terashi vs Ryuki and Elio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:19 pm
The Swift would hit Toucannon but it largely did not faze it, thanks to the Steel energy it was giving off in the moment, but alas its Steel Wing passed through two 'Rala' in vain and destroyed them. Turtonator on the other hand was slightly more bothered by the Swift, though not much more, but most importantly the Swift disrupted its Flash Cannon causing it to explode in midair, while it destroyed three of her clones due to proximity.

"Oh! Double Team! Not a problem for us though! Aerial Ace on Gardevoir!" Elio declared. Toucannon would let out a screech before it made a u-turn in midair and dive-bombed for Rala, the real Rala, the bird guided by some sort of latent sense of direction and moving way too fast for Rala to avoid it or block it. It was going to take her down to the ground as it darted peck first into her.

"That's our cue to start the duet! Turtonator, they interrupted our act! Let it all out! Stomping Tantrum on Gardevoir!" Ryuki cried out. With an angry roar Turtonator would stomp around for a bit before it leaped high up into the air and came crashing down with intense might, empowered by its frustration over its last attack being disrupted. The force of the impact would cause a fissure to rapidly form in the field, Ground energy bursting out of as the fissure headed straight for Rala just as Toucannon finished its attack, so the turtle knew exactly which Rala to aim for.

Simply protecting your teammate or defending yourself would not be enough to win this fight. Both Snagems were on the defense and if they didn't do something to quick turn things around they would find their backs up against a wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:28 pm
With Toucannon pointing Rala out among her clones, Rala wouldn't survive the two moves, as the both utilized physical strength and her poor physical defenses wouldn't be enough to save her. That said, if she was going down, she was going down fighting - a sentiment we both agreed upon.

Rala's Thunderpunch met with Toucannon's Aerial Ace, and while the punch might be enough to finish Toucannon, it wouldn't prevent Rala from taking damage, and with Turtonator adding to it, Rala would faint. Brunor was aware of this, as I communicated with him telepathically as it was happening, and would burst from his ball the second Rala was in hers, charging Tutonator (the bigger threat) with a punch overcharged in Normal-type energy. He was using Retaliate, a fitting move considering what just happened to Rala, and it would hit hard if it did indeed hit. "Gallade!" Brunor roared in Pokespeak as he delivered the attack.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:51 am
Leon couldn't keep up with the straight defense. Even if he wanted to, their defense wasn't as strong as their attacks. He couldn't get a good read on both of the trainers play. He then watched Rala faint, that was a total of three Pokemon on their end. "Eevee Dig!" Eevee nodded as it dashed at Turtonator as it did a little hop and dug right infront of Turtonator and popped out right behind him for the upper hand to attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:18 pm
The Thunder Punch hurt and while it was Super Effective it came from a Gardevoir, a Pokemon decidedly not physically strong so Toucannon was able to bear the hit easily enough.

Hearing the Dig command Ryuki would be quick to give his own command. "Shell Trap!" He ordered. Turtonator would immediately tuck its self into its shell and brace its self for impact. That was when both Eevee and Gallade came in delivering their powerful blows. It was hard to say who hit first as the Turtonator's trap was triggered and its spikes exploded. While against a single attack, and certainly not one as fueled by revenge as Gallade's, Turtonator would have easily defended its self it was not able to this time. As the smoke settled it was seen that Turtonator was knocked out cold but it at least got a hit in one its assailants before it went down.

"Heh, looks like it's time for my final act. Time to drop the beat on these guys!" Ryuki almost cackled as he recalled Turtonator but then promptly took out his last Pokeball, the ball immediately becoming engulfed in Dynamax energy and growing greatly in size before Ryuki spun around and pitched it high into the air. The device would pop open in a brilliant show of light and release from inside the now giant sized Kommo-o. "Hope you don't mind if I take the last verse! Kommo-o, Max Knuckle on that Eevee!" He ordered.

With a fierce roar Kommo-o would punch in Eevee's direction and from its fist came an equally massive fist made of pure Fighting energy that aimed to pulverize the tiny fox. The remaining Dynamax energies would linger afterwards and increase both Kommo-o's and Toucannon's attack.

However, just before Kommo-o attack Elio would act, knowing good and well that between the process of Dynamaxing and attacking their opponents would have time to prepare so he and Toucannon would need to keep them occupied. "Seed Bomb! Scatter them!" Elio ordered.

Making a gagging sound Toucannon would purposely aim at the sky and fire from its cannon-like beak barrage of thick hard-shelled seeds into the air. The seeds would arc in the air and come back down on both Eevee and Gallade, Toucannon adjusting its shot in mid attack. As the seeds made contact with Pokemon or ground they would explode and since Toucannon was spreading the attack out it didn't have as much powerful behind it as it would if it had targeted just one but that was fine, their goal was to keep them on their toes.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:31 am
Cecile Silverstone

After the assault a Roto-drone would swoop down from the sky and present its self to Leon, the crowd 'oohing' and gasping upon its arrival. The drone would declared that Leon can withdraw any one Pokemon of his he uses to use as his third Pokemon. Looks like someone in the field was looking out for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:34 pm
EEVEE!" Leon shouted as his partner took the biggest beating in their life, as their opponent used a Dynamax move. It actually sent the fox flying. Leon caught him quickly. "Eevee are you okay?" As the trainer looked at his partner, they were knocked unconscious. Leon sighed and ruffled his partner's head. "You did the most you could for your first battle. That's all I can ask for." Leon said as he returned Eevee back to their Pokeball.

"Ter this isn't working. I'm sure both of us thought we can do our own thing...Before I was okay with loosing back at the entry. I didn't plan to get very far." Leon said as he noticed a drone appear next to him. He looked at what he can bring out and merely chuckled under his breath. Looks like someone is wanting to see him go through this. "But things changed, and I don't plan on letting her down. I'm winning this for her." He said as he shuffled through his Pokeballs and stopped at one. He then pressed on his wristband as the Pokeball grew bigger in size as he was going to Dynamax whatever Pokemon he chose. "It's all up to you now! Go Crobat!" He shouted as a large Dynamaxed bat covered the sky. "Now max Airstream go!" Leon shouted as Crobat started flapping it's wings as tornadoes started swallowing up the stadium.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:55 pm
"Yeah. We need to work together," I said, looking ahead. I was caught off-guard when he Dynamaxed Golbat, though. I didn't realize that was an option. Though that said, it might be our ticket to winning this fight. "Brunor, use Coaching on Golbat!" I ordered. Brunor looked back at me in disdain, though. I could feel his anger at sensing Rala fainting. I should have known he'd have a thing for her. "Don't pull a Samurai on me. If we lose this, Rala will have fainted in vain." That was not a sentence I thought I'd utter at any point, but it certainly got Brunor's attention. "Max Airstream might wipe out Kommo-o if you make it stronger with your Coaching. Then nothing will get between you and Toucannon."

I kind of flew through that conversation by the seat of my pants. Bargaining with Brunor wasn't the plan, but that's how that second sentence came out, and it got the job done. Brunor put everything he had into Coaching Leon's Golbat, giving it a large boost of energy - hopefully enough to take Kommo-o out. In the meantime, I kept my eyes on both opponent Pokemon. I didn't want Toucannon taking advantage of Brunor's focus on Golbat, and I wanted to watch Kommo-o in case, by some Arceus-level miracle, Kommo-o survived the boosted Max Airstream.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:11 pm
The powerful Coached Max Airstream would rock Kommo-o with fierce might and intensity, the Dynamaxed Pokemon swaying and struggling to stay on its feet, the move doing such damage that it was nothing short of a miracle that it wasn't a OHKO for the dragon. Seeing that his own Dynamaxed Pokemon was already about down for the count Ryuki knew he had to make his next, and last, move count for his teammate.

"Time for our final act! Use Max Lightning on Crobat!" Ryuki called out. His giant letting out a prideful roar before slamming a mighty fist on the ground and sending a massive bolt of electricity surging across the field until it launched up off the ground to strike out at Crobat.

"Guess we need to go all out too! Target Gallade! Use Brave Bird!" Elio commanded, his bird letting out a shrill cry before it gave its wings one powerful flap and sent its self hurtling towards Brunor at full speed, its increasingly burning beak aimed directly at the Psychic as it prepared for a head on collision.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:24 pm
Seeing an opportunity, Brunor acted before I could formulate a plan. Brunor positioned himself between Crobat and the Max Lightning and used Protect, this time only generating a field small enough to cover an arm. He used all the required energy the move needed, though, so despite the limited space the move was strong. I wanted to shout at him not to act on his own, but I stopped myself for some reason. Didn't want to let the enemy know I was caught off guard? I'm not sure. Nevertheless, once the Max Lightning was close enough, he pushed against it with Protect. This took a bit of doing, during with the move spilled out around the shield, striking Brunor. He managed to deflect most of it, though, sending the move to the approaching Brave Bird-ing Toucannon.

I could feel how weak that left him. If Toucannon lived that reflected Max Lightning, powered through it or Arceus forbid dodged it, Brunor was done. You shouldn't have done that, I scolded him mentally, knowing he could read my thoughts despite the state he was in. "You may have just played our hand prematurely." I didn't direct any other thoughts at him, but I wanted to. I was not happy about the state he was in. I understood his reason, but he may have lost us the match.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:32 am
Crobat took a massive hit with Max Lighting, but it didn't quite look like he was out yet. "Better not go soft of me now Crobat! A lot of people and Pokemon are counting on you!" Leon shouted as he looked to his side that was empty. Leon couldn't afford one false move. "This time make it even more wild Crobat, Max Airstream once more!" He shouted as Crobat let out a loud screech.

This time it started flying around the arena consuming the whole entire battle arena almost with once giant tornado.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:45 pm
The Max Lightning would strike Brunor's Protect shield and a portion of it would by redirected off of it due to the position and angle of the the Protect shield however a standard Protect was not strong enough to completely shield against a Dynamax move and the rest of the Max Lightning pierced right through the attack and zapped Brunor, the rest passing on through to strike at Crobat.

As for Talonflame the redirected Max Lightning bolt would strike the bird but its momentum could not be stopped, the bird slamming into Brunor right after its Protect was destroyed by the Max Lightning, making impact with its Brave Bird with a fierce explosion of energy. By the time the dust settled Toucannon was knocked out cold from the Max Lightning and recoil, and certainly Brunor would be a part of the unconscious pile of flesh on the ground. Brunor tried his best, and while he succeeded in stopping Crobat from taking the full force of the Max Lightning, and finished off Toucannon, it was at the cost of its self.

Crobat would be free to retaliate as it conjured up another Max Airstream and swept the giant Kommo-o off its feet, the dragon reverting to its normal size in midair so by the time it fell back down to Earth it was its usual size. Ryuki would recall his Pokemon and give a little shrug. "Our set might be over but I think you two forget that the kid still has a third and final act." Ryuki smiled as Elio recalled Toucannon, the Dragon trainer pointing out the fact that their side still has one more, completely healthy, Pokemon to take to the field. This wasn't good.

"Incineroar! Thunder Punch!" Elio cried out as he released the Heel Pokemon. With a prideful roar Incineroar would leap out of its Pokeball, fist raised as it drew upon the Electric Terrain below it, the field empowering its Thunder Punch as it dived straight for the giant Crobat and delivered at its giant stomach a thunderous punch. A true David versus Goliath moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:45 am
"I didn't forget, I'm just getting warmed up." Leon said as he looked at Ter. "Sorry. Let me take care of the rest." He said as stepped forward as he watched an Incineroar punch the giant Crobat. "Crobat lets do what we do best. Max Ooze!" Crobat cried out as a giant orb of poison ooze started forming in front of her mouth. It then dropped the giant ball into the arena as the ooze spread all across the field. Leon watched as the ooze spread around them as he was thinking of a nasty plot.  

Cecile Silverstone

Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces