Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} Where fate leads me (Fantasia & Junior)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 1:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As a dainty mare swooped inward to a graceful landing, her iridescent wings swept inward and back. Small in stature, her paws touched upon the ground softly as her long tresses settled. Curious eyes peered outward to a painted landscape filled with a welcoming breeze and butterflies. Softly, a smile curved upon her muzzle letting her feel relaxed in an alien world. Breathing inward she sensed the flowers reaching effortlessly to the sun. Swiveling her ears she listened, not only to the animal life but the gracious gift of water as it settles upon your tongue. The air refreshed her palate of senses as her paws carried her outward in an uncertain direction. How long she had been in the air was beyond comprehension. Simply, her mind spoke effervescently of reason and clarity.

Thus, she continued within this brilliant dream her mind flowed akin to a babbling brook.

Could there be danger? Certainly. She was willing to take chances unknowing of her fate. It seemed a huge ordeal but in truth, it was merely a stepping stone geared to her own story. She may have been small but her imagination was whimsical. The only true answer was to follow that feeling where your deepest fantasies lied. That voice she heard ages ago along the wind was unlike anything she herself had envisioned. Head bobbing with silken tresses brushing her shoulders, she finally caught a sound of exactly what her tongue and throat had queried for.

Simple. Nature was simple yet complex in her own right letting each droplet of water skim upon the lowered grasses and rocks. Immediately, she lowered her head to the sparkling water opening her muzzle to soak everything in. It was a wonderful feeling as it slid down her throat. Smiling to herself in contentment she slid down beside the streambed till her back haunches were settled upon the soft grass has her tail played within the jumping water. Elegant wings large as herself just swayed back and forth in harmony.

"Beautiful... I'll rest here for just a bit", she spoke aloud to no one in particular

Here would be a resting point till something, or rather fate took its role in this quest she set out upon.

Fantasia WC ~ 372  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 2:17 pm
User Image The ages of snow has melted away to spring forth the days of flowers and the twit twit twittering of birds. Spring was all around them and was growing more everyday. Also when spring came, came the season of fresh hunting, well for one part of this strange pair that ambled through the trees. The larger of the two stopped at a tree and glanced at it. Seconds later the sounds of scraping could be heard as a stag of a stallion rubbed his antlers against the bark.

"Must you do that? You're going to scare all the prey away." groaned the smaller as the grey and white spotted bobcat glanced at the stag.

Junior gave a grin as he stopped and pulled away. The bark of the tree had been pulled away and in places shredded. His wings flickled slightly at his sides as if he didn't care. "You've been stalking nothing since the sun came up. If there was anything here worth the time I am sure you would have had it by now." Junior said as he stepped past the bobcat towards the edges of the trees. Stopping a moment for one last scrape against a tree, Junior fled for the open spaces.

Behind him he could hear the grass shift as the bobcat followed behind, though not as fast. Braided tail flicking, Junior stopped a moment to glance around. Not readily noticing anyone else in the area, clearly over looking the mare that had come to rest a fair ways away from him. He glanced back towards the bobcat that took a leap to land on his back. "This should be good enough for you to find something. If not a couple fish."

A 'hmph' came from the cat as it dropped to the ground again and stalked away, short tail rigidly down. Yas Wesa hoped to find something to eat, his bond had done well in scattering everything else. Shaking out his pelt, he stopped at the stream to gather a drink, icy blue eyes glancing at the mare near across from him, giving another 'hmph' in his cattish way.
User Image

WC:
Junior: 261

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:59 am
User Image

In her moment of relaxation, a purple orb opened curiously noticing a creature capturing a quick gaze as it drank. Perhaps she looked quite silly just lying there upon her belly simply letting the world pass by. It couldn't be helped with wings aching from her flight as they still swayed with the passing breeze. As long as this feline kept on its way the mare could resume her moment of peace before traveling again. Flicking an ear she simply smiled at the small creature pondering a greeting.

"Why hello there" she spoke aloud hoping her sweet voice wasn't too sickening.

It seemed this creature had a low tolerance for things which she wasn't in a mood to egg on something that could be hostile. Still, she closed her eyes, muzzle to the air intaking the fresh atmosphere. It was a positive result leaving her feeling refreshed just being able to relax. While she had honed her hearing to hearing voices, the mare paid them no mind. Pondering something else she wondered if the voices that captured her attention temporarily were another with this creature. Pulling her attention to the bobcat she asked a query of it, "I'm Fantasia. I've been traveling for days now. Tell me was there someone else traveling with you?"

A simple query, nothing more leading to some idle conversation. Perhaps this was a subtle way to learn her location. Only time would tell.

Fantasia WC: 238  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:23 pm
Yas Wesa stopped lapping at the water that bubbled past and glanced towards the mare once again. Noting that she was laying on the ground where surely she would get filthy. Shaking his head, small water droplets scattering from his whiskers as he did. "My bond is running around here somewhere. Probably roughing up another tree." The bobcat said as he turned his head a little to look over his shoulder.

Junior was standing not too far away, indeed rubbing his antlers against another tree. This one was more of a sapling as it bent as he scraped against it. The small bead also rattled against the bone white antlers. Stopping he turned his head towards where the Bobcat had gone, thick ears twitching in the direction of someone speaking.

"Yas, what have you gotten into?" Junior called before stepping over towards the source of water. "Did you find something to eat?"

[[ WC: 152 ]]  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:15 am
Fantasia's eyes lingered, their shimmering essence lying quaintly upon the stallion nearing them. He reminded her of of clouds in a nearing storm with flecks of white, and flashes of blue. She couldn't help but pull herself upward to greet this handsome stranger as he regally approached his bond. Shaking herself of the lingering leaves and brambles she stood motionless, transfixed within his nearing shadow. Two different souls she sensed with the stallion and the bobcat: pleasant and grumpy. Her bangs shifted, falling over her eyes in curiosity and adoration. Ears perking she laughed silently to herself as he neared closer. Before Yas could speak she softly replied "Hello" to the handsome stallion. Being quite shy at times, Fantasia still had a child-like curiosity much like Muse her long-lost friend she was reunited with a while back.

In truth, Fantasia was rather new to the world. So capturing a glimpse of a stallion adorned with velvet-covered antlers was a sight to behold.

WC: 162  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:09 pm
Junior paused as he was watched the bobcat, said bobcat was motioning towards the mare that had been laying within the grass. His ears flicked slightly as the mare rose from the ground and looked in his direction. Head tilting to one side he watched her for a moment. Taking in the long spiral horn that was on her forehead, the wings that laid against her sides. His own rustling against his own spotted hide. The spots he got from his own mother, while the antlers were a gift from his father's linage.

Junior stepped closer towards the mare, leaving the flowing water between them. Tail flicking, he lowered his head a little, not wanting to seem taller than the mare... Even if he stood higher on the bank. His ears still perched towards barely hearing the soft and almost shy, "Hello", that came from the mare.

"Hello to you too." Junior replied, raising his head just a little bit. "What is a lovely dewdrop like you doing all the way out here?" He asked looking around to see if there were anyone else around them. There didn't seem to be any others about, just the three of them...

"Horses, I will never understand them." Yas muttered padding up stream to see if there were better pickings.

[[ WC: 217 ]]  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:26 pm
The shy compassionate horned mare couldn't help but smile at his sediment. He called her a "dewdrop" which is known to most as a delicate drop of water shimmering in dawn's grace as the sun filtered over the foliage. Compared to a simple drop of Natue's breath, he saw her as a beautiful treasure within the universe. To this sediment she openly accepted such a comparison for dewdrops were simply amazing with the warmth of the sun's light. Yas' comment made her giggle since they definitely were both horses. Head-turning nonchalantly toward the bobcat she spoke, "The same could be said for Bobcats seeking prey Yas" she responded with a smile.

Turning her attention back to the stallion she introduced herself, "Now that we're all present. I'm Fantasia" She nodded dipping her head as her wispy forelock slid forward letting her soak in his spotted coat like a painted vision. "I suppose I'm letting fate guide me as I find my place". Then she stood a little taller tilting her head once more, " And you both. what brings you out to this particular spot of tranquility"? She sensed a conversation-building interest between the two. If fate was making this decision, then she couldn't refuse the invitation.

WC: 206  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:54 pm
Yas had stopped and glanced tiredly over his shoulder. Giving a rough sort of snort, he headed further upstream. Heavy furred paws splashing gently through the shallows as he went. Eyes watching for anything that happened to be swimming in the little more deeper water.

Junior watched as Yas headed off, the bobcat had been grumpy all morning as he hadn't had anything to eat. Shaking his head, the bead that dangled from one point rattling. He was sure Yas Wesa would be in better spirited when his hunger was sated.

"Don't mind Yas Wesa, he has been hungry and the lack of food makes him grumpy" Junior said as he turned back towards Fantasia. "My name's Junior." He said in introduction. "The bobcat is Yas Wesa... Though I had mentioned that." A red tint washed up his muzzle before he shook it away. "We were mostly out here so Yas could hunt for something to eat and my antlers had started to itch. Nothing like a good scratch against a rough barked tree."

Junior looked back the direction that Yas had vanished in, ears pitching forward as the sound of splashing could faintly be heard. It seemed that the bobcat had found something to sink his teeth into... Even though the sabers did cause a little bit of a problem. But this would mean that Yas would be in a better mood when he returned. His attention turned back to Fantasia as he opened his wings to low glide over to her side of the water way. Necessary? Nope. Was he showing off? Completely.

[[ wc: 265 ]]  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:30 pm
Fantasia found Ya Wesa amusing though he wasn't Soquili so thoughts drifted in different waves for different beings. He was quite smaller even to Fantasia as delicate and undersized as she was. She herself compared to this large stallion seemed like a pony from the distance they were standing. Yas Wesa. Yes, indeed he was grumpy from lack of consumption. Most creatures she encountered always were doing a complete 360 turnaround after their appetites were stated. The splashing sounded fruitful with good wishes for a belly full of nutritious morsels. Fantasia herself would never have or want to eat fish. She merely smiled hearing Yas finally catch something, "I'm sure that's all it is" he responded to Junior's conversation.

Now, she turned herself to the handsome stallion who was gazing her way again. Quickly, her forelock shifted like low-hanging flowers so she could watch him indiscreetly without suspicion. As he mentioned his antlers her eyes widened. They looked quite velvety like a mother's muzzle when they bonded with their children. She pondered aloud not realizing she was speaking, "Your antlers, they are magnificent" she spoke as her wings gracefully stretched outward like two perfect fans, feathers sparkling within the sun's rays. She herself was showing off just as much as he seemed to be trying to gain praise from her. Shrugging off the embarrassment she shook her head and neck letting her hair flow lightly downward like soft feathers.

Then she noticed his initiative moving in much closer to her as those blue-kissed wings spread widely to the open skies. Her lavender eyes smiled his way, a gentle flirt nothing more. But, then again, who was Fantasia kidding to be in the presence of a stallion that was seeking her company?

WC: 292  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:05 pm
Closer now, Junior really gave the smaller mare a glance over. From the pale blue and lavender shades and the white swirls that looked like the swirls of snow in the winter time. Said swirls reached even to her wings. These things he hadn't really taken in, even though the distance wasn't that far, a mere small one. His thick ears twitched forward before one turning back to the direction that Yas had vanished within. There was the mention that his antlers were magnificent. To this Junior gave a small glance up towards what he could see of the white bone like structures that protruded from his head. While he wasn’t too sure if they were what she said, but they certainly were at this time, a large itch he can’t seem to get rid of.

“I do thank you, from my father’s side of the family,” He said, lowering his head a little to make the solitary bed to roll against the antler. “The silver laced around your own horn is very lovely, like a morning frost over late autumn flowers.”

Was he trying to be charming? Or course, was he succeeding? Most likely not, but he was trying. After the last mare left, or was it that he just felt that she just didn’t care about him anymore? It was hard to say now it has been so long. He had once thought himself to be the charming stallion that others would want to be around. But the years of loneliness made him also think that he was someone no one had wanted around. Shaking his head a little to his own thoughts he glanced back up the waterway as a bloody mawed bobcat ambled back in their direction. It did seem that Yas had found something to eat, fish or otherwise. Looking back towards Fantasia he asked, “Heading anywhere in particular?”

[[ WC: 314 ]]  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:07 pm
Fantasia didn't flinch as he drew close, rather she felt a spark within her very being. For a moment she pondered what it was like to meet someone that you felt comfortable around. Then it dawned on her, perhaps this was fate speaking in whispers lightly into her mind. Pushing thoughts neatly in place she resumed her own visual of Junior. His strong magnificent frame, beautifully etched spots, wings, and antlers set off the entire appeal in her visage of him. Like a written prose melting into poetry, his presence made her feel welcome.

When Junior mentioned his father's side" she smiled in respect. Fantasia had never known her parents, a simple lone basket in the protection of Forest. She was different than most carrying a set of furry paws rather than hooves. She wondered if he'd accept that oddity about her. Her wings were quite different too from most seeming almost transparent when the light resonated off that silvery pattern. Fantasia was and would be considered a loner if it wasn't for meeting her best friend, Muse. Muse helped Fantasia grow and learn acceptance among others.

When he mentioned her horn she smiled, "Thank you. I can't tell you much about my parents, because I was abandoned in the forest. My basket was seated safely in the thickest foliage. I suppose that's why I'm letting fate lead me to my destiny. To find out who and what I really am".

Then she noticed Yas Wesa returning from his, she assumed delicious meal. Fantasia wasn't much for death or blood. It made her downright shiver. Still, Yas Wesa was a feline so in her eyes it was nature's way as Soquili loved sweet grass and juicy apples. They both could agree that water is quite the life giver when needed. She smiled sweetly at the bobcat's query, "No place in particular. Do you have someplace you are planning on visiting?"

WC; 320  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:58 pm
Junior tilted his head to one side as she mentioned not knowing her family. Surely they were out there, somewhere. She had been left in a forest by someone. Mulling it over, he turned towards Yas as he had asked if Fantasia was going anywhere. With her response as well as companying question he had a small thought.

"I was traveling home. Been away from it so long that I fear my parents think I may be lost." He said turning towards the more southernly direction. He wasn't sure if his father was still in the same territory as before, or if he had moved. "You are welcome to join me." He offered, feeling that it would be a journey.

The bobcat gave a soft huff before leaping up onto Junior's back. Sitting between his wings, the cat started lapping at a pay and rubbing it against its face. "If we are going, we should start. Before the sun sets and we're having to camp out here again." Yas voiced before laying sprawled over Junior's back looking almost like a pelt. A very alive pelt.

[[ WC: 185 ]]  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:53 pm
Fantasia soaked in Junior's words like a sponge. Family. Muse was her family and had been for quite a while. If only it had been her instead of Story to grow in sync with Muse. Still, as fate paves the way, Fantasia respected what she was given, thankful for all she had. Now, that Muse was traveling with Tooki, it gave Fantasia a chance to find her own way of life. "Your family sounds amazing" Muse nodded with curiosity. Should she step out and meet his family? His father she wondered of his great antlers as they tower above one's finely built head. Finally agreeing with herself she smiled brightly, those snow-kissed strands from her mane swaying away, revealing her her bright eyes.

"I think" she began, "I'd like to travel with you southward and meet your family". There, she said there was no turning back now. Besides, this decision seemed like a whisper in her ear from a higher power. Maybe meeting his family would help her understand what she was missing. One way to figure things out was to take that step forward.

It seemed Yas was already raring to go resembling a live pelt as his breath pulled inward and outward. She couldn't help but smile at how he looked lying there on Junior's back. For a moment she paused to look at the area that her travels brought her to. It was a lovely place that probably had twinkling fireflies and a moonlit river. Perhaps, someday she'd find it again if she returned this way once more. Returning her thoughts to her companions, "Lead the way" she eagerly agreed.

WC: 273  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:06 pm
Junior frowned a little, but only shook out his braided mane as he glanced back at the bobcat that was well content. Really they were snoozing against the warmth of Junior's hide and the sun that was shinning down from above. Sometimes he wished he could be like Yas and just fall asleep anywhere, but that was neither here nor there and he couldn't change shapes even if he really wanted to. Looking back towards Fantasia he stepped up to her side.

"My family is an interesting one, haven't seem my siblings in what seems like forever. Not even sure how many I have at this point." He tilted his head in thought. "But I have a feeling that they will love you. Mom is always welcoming to everyone." Junior nods before heading in a direction, following the water way the way it flowed. He felt his father was at least in that direction and it was be a start.

The road was to be a long one, but he hoped that if Fantasia stayed by his side, it would be a happy one.

[[ WC: 184 ]]  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:47 pm
Fantasia laughed as they prepared to head off into the looming sunset. Yas was a living, breathing pelt. He reminded her of a kneazle named Curacao who was known for flattening herself much like Yas Wesa She of course had a sleek coat compared to that artic fluff that looked like a shaggycoat. It was the silliest comparison that she had thought of lately. Turning to Junior as he approached her side, she listened adeptly to his every word before responding, She mused secretly to herself how he was probably the most handsome of his lineage. "You really think so? I'm not sure exactly how to react in front of your parents but I will try." She blushed heavily still nervous she was meeting his family.

Now, following the river, they finally headed out to where fate was leading her. There would be plenty of questions and answers when the time arrived. For now, she chose to walk by his side confidently as they headed toward the destination Junior called home.

~Fin

WC: 184  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces