Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1204: C & A Hale Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:00 pm
Andromeda & Calista Hale

Bedroom OR Attic:
                                  Description.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bedroom:
                                  Description.

Bedroom:
                                  Description.

Bathrooms:
                                  Description

Living Room:
                                  Description.

Kitchen:
                                  Description

Garage:
                                  Description

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:02 pm
User Image

Calista Hale

The walk back from the restaurant was odd for Calista to say the least. What she thought was just a normal day and a pleasant walk, turned into an interaction with a freaking talking cat. Who had sass for days she could certainly NOT leave out. Andromeda was going to have a FIT when she showed up with this cat in tow. She kept looking down at the cat, or Jean as he had so well informed her that his name is, to her grand surprise of a talking cat. But what purpose did a cat need with a washer and dryer? Considering the fact that he spoke, he likely wasn't a familiar of any sort, if anything, she would put her money on him being a cat shifter of sorts. Andromeda had told her of such people, and how there was almost a human-animal shifter for every species. She had been lost in thought as she led the little cat back to her home, barely making conversation.
Upon arriving back at her house though, she opened the door and hesitated, biting her bottom lip. "Fair warning, my sister is a little..." Trailing off, she flinched at the feeling of a hand grasping her shoulder firmly. "I'm so what...Calista?" Andromeda's voice drifted out the door and towards the two of them as she swung the door open the rest of the way and turned her sharp eyes down to Jean. "And who do we have here?" She released Calista who seemed frozen in place with a blush on her cheeks of being embarrassed from being caught by Andromeda so early, as the blonde woman crouched down to look at Jean closer, her eyes narrowing gently as she took in a deep breath. "Hmm." She gave a thought nod as she stood back up. "Well, come on in. I'm sure you've got quite the story to tell." She turned and disappeared back into the house, while Calista let out a deep breath and looked down at Jean with an apologetic look. "Sorry about that, she can be pretty intense. But she seems to like you!" It was a relief that Andromeda had seemed to approve of the whole situation, deeming this cat who had more to it than a regular cat, non threatening and welcome into the home. "C'mon in." She finally lead him into the house, closing the door behind them. "The wash room is this way." She turned to lead him to the washer and dryer, figuring he'd like to have that part taken care of first. Their home was scarcely decorated since they hadn't been there long, and they always travel light. But they had agreed that Soliel would likely become their forever home, due to it's nature of attracting supernatural and immortal beings like them.

Mood: Intrigued Location: Home Thoughts: I hope Andromeda doesn't freak... Company: Jean Money: 92$ OOC:

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 4:29 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc:
            tab tab shape: adult cat form activated!
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, blue jeans, and worn sneakers (human form) well, kinda naked underneath now
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 24th of November, month 14
            tab tab bank and wallet: 0$

Following this woman was easy, her steps carrying no haste while her mind seemed to wander. Jean had little contact to her in the span of their walk, but his eyes were very much on her; whether he'd be walking beside her, on a wall, or running up ahead and wait on her to catch up.

When they finally reached the edge of her home, the woman finally returned the attention given but not to answer any potential questions - no, it was to warn him of her roommate. As if on cue, the woman in question opened the door on her own, interrupting the staring contest Jean had been letting drag on and stealing his full attention for a couple of moments. He kept his gaze on Andromeda as she did on him, unyielding and unafraid. He wasn't sure what he saw in her eyes but he knew she was aware he wasn't a cat... or at least not just a talking cat.

"I like intense; keeps things interesting." Jean returned, shaking off the sisters' strangeness as if nothing. Well, it wasn't like Jean met lots of typical people in general, he tended to gravitate naturally towards those differing from the norm. Following behind Calista this time, Jean was easily distracted by everything (or lack thereof) in their home as he took tiny steps till finally he slipped past the doorframe to the washing room. "Oh, many thanks." He purred stepping further into the room and beyond her as she motion for him to do, but as he did, the cat soon stopped being so.

It was a fast and smooth transition, the speed of his transformation lasting nothing more than a single step and before her then stood a young man, cat ears perky at the top of his head, rattling with the piercings that now showed every time they twitched. Jean then glanced over his shoulder, a grin on his lips when he watched for reaction - but he didn't grant her attention for long. Facing off against the washer, Jean wasted no time slipping out of his t-shirt, tossing the thing straight into the washer and leaving his tattoo exposed. Without skipping a beat, Jean then shed shoed, jeans, socks, and underwear like there wasn't a lady right there to look at him, tossing everything into the washer as a jumbled mess - even tempted to give his worn shoes the same treatment, but just left them in front of the machine instead.

Then the young man was a cat again, at the blink of an eye, the cat sitting on the floor and staring at the round hole where his clothes were now waiting for their merry-go-around of the week. Jean then jumped up onto the washer, sitting down at the very edge of it before turning to face her again, looking at her expectantly once more. "Did you just move here?" Jean then asked, casually. "Your home is very uhm--- min... mini? minna?" what was that word again? "Empty." Jean then explained, waiting to see if she'd start the washer or if she expected him to figure all that out himself. "... Also, your sister... what is she?" Jean had the strange sense that he had been staring straight at mother nature during their stare down, like she could somehow connect to his inner animal. There was definitely something strange about her that he couldn't quite place and he half expect to see her followed by a small swarm of butterflies just basking in her refined presence.

Jean then took to looking at Calista the same, searching for her gaze to see if she invoked the same feeling of being close to nature - but she didn't. There was something else about her though. Perhaps he should be more wary of these two than first assumed, it wouldn't be the first time he walked into a dangerous situation without knowing it. Jumping off the washer then, purring as he rubbed the side of his body against Calista's leg, his tail practically wrapped all the way around her knee, he wonder if he should be searching for an emergency exit just in case they'd try to adopt him or something.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX
            Calista Hale

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 4:30 pm
User Image

Calista Hale

Calista sighed gently as Jean told her that he likes things intense. Well, he wasn't wrong, living with an intense being like Andromeda did make her life interesting, and a pain. Rubbing her temples lightly, she already knew this was going to give her a head ache, but at least she was doing someone a favor after having not made any friends so far since moving here. Watching his transition as they entered the laundry room, it reminded her of her own and Andromeda's transitions. Where Andromeda's looked incredibly painful, her own was incredibly fast. Being made of fire essentially, it just burnt away the disguise in a flash, and there she would stand in her natural glory. Shaking her head to clear herself of the thoughts, she blinked and gasped, looking away quickly as the now man started to strip himself of everything and toss it into the washer. Starting to wonder if she'd have something to give him to wear, she was relieved when he transitioned back to a cat very quickly after becoming nude.
Seeing that everything was ready to go in the wash, she approached and poured some detergent and put it in, closing the lid and starting the machine. The fresh smell of the detergent already filling the air. Reaching over to scratch the top of his head absent mindedly from where he sat on the washer, she nodded at his question, "Yes, we got here not too long ago. Andromeda particularly likes to travel light. We were having to move from homes after a number of years to avoid people becoming suspicious of us since we don't age." Pausing, she laughed a bit at his stumbling over the word, she knew what he was getting at though. His question about Andromeda didn't really surprise her though. A lot of people wanted to know because of how the air seemed to change around her.
"She's probably one of the oldest beings I know. Made from the Earth itself." Musing gently, she always loved explaining Andromeda to people. It was honestly easy to describe her because the beauty of mother nature, was exactly her sister. "While I'm made from the Earth, our lovely Calista here is made from fire and sun." Andromeda's voice floated into the room to greet them, a small smile on her lips, her dark eyes nearly sparkling with happiness. "If you're hungry, I've put out some food if you'd like. If you'd also be willing, I'm interested in the story of how you came across my lovely little sister." Crouching down, she offered her hand to him, smiling at the way he had rubbed against Calista's leg, tail wrapped around her. "I'm starving." Calista grumbled as she smiled at Andromeda. Though her sister could be a terrifying force to reckon with, she cared deeply about others. "This way we'll have something to do while we wait for your laundry to finish up as well." Stretching and yawning, she was ready to dig into some of Andromeda's snacks. The woman was a whiz when it came to cooking. 'Food' for three people would honestly look like a buffet when Andromeda was in charge, an array of meats and cheeses, chips laid out in a bowl with a hand made dip. Granted most of it was easy to prep and she'd had already had it in the fridge, but it always amazed Calista that he sister enjoyed doing things like that so much. "Shall we?" Gesturing with her hand, she would allow Jean to move first, afraid of hitting him by accident.

Mood: Intrigued Location: Home Thoughts: Welp, I did not need to see that... Company: Jean & Andromeda Money: 92$ OOC:

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 4:31 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc:
            tab tab shape: adult cat form activated!
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, blue jeans, and worn sneakers (human form) well, kinda naked underneath now
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 24th of November, month 14
            tab tab bank and wallet: 0$

The scratch on the top of his head earned her a loud purr, the cat looking quite satisfied with the attention before he jumped back down and Calista explained about Andromeda and their situation. Never aging, huh? Sounded like fun and misery all at the same time. As things were now, Jean was old for a cat but young for a human and he had no idea how that would impact his life span - all he could really do was just live and enjoy day to day.

As Calista seemed to be about ready to just go off on a tangent about her sister, Andromeda showed herself to turn the tables on the woman that Jean had wrapped himself around. Craning his neck as far as it would go, looking up at the two women, he purred in response. No wonder you’re warm. Jean said casually then, slipping away from the leg he was leaning against in favour of sniffing at the hand offered to him. She really did smell like earth, soil, and bark - in all the pleasant ways a forest would tickle his senses. After having accepted her scent, Jean rubbed his cheek and whiskers against her hand, letting her pet him if she so wanted before he followed Calista off towards the meal presented. Jean couldn’t help himself though, circling the woman’s leg as if he was trying to trip her up, with a soft meow and purr that turned to a snicker once they reached the table.

Jumping up, Jean found a place on a chair, his front paws on the table as he stretched his body as far as it would go while he sniffed the air for what might be presented. I’ve already had a nice meal, but I could certainly eat again. He said, almost sounding like he had been starving this whole time. While a cat didn’t need so much, Jean still needed to feed his human side while he also had to prepare for winter. Getting food in the city wasn’t hard but putting on a bit of fat to shield him from the cold would be nice all the same. Reaching a paw across the table, he used his claws to try and catch the edge of a plate and pull it closer to himself, though it didn’t go as well as planned and his claws kept slipping off the ceramic. I came here from Zion city and Calista happened to find me while I was on a hunt for food. She got me something to eat and then offered to lend me your washer. That’s more or less it. Jean said, waiting for either of them to put some food down in front of him so he didn’t have to be rude and jump up onto the table. My name is Shaun. Since both of you are new here, I don’t suppose either of you know about Aaron Shepherd? He’s an old acquaintance of mine and I just happen to pass through knowing he’s around here somewhere.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX
            Calista Hale

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas