Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1204: C & A Hale Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:35 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Andromeda’s place | Company : No one yet | Mood : Nervous | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Single | Outfit : Type here | OOC : --

Despite his brother's teasing, Hercules tried to tell himself not to get his hopes up with anything. Just because she invited him over to do more job hunting, it doesn't mean she's asking for a date or anything. He makes sure to emphatically tell Prom as such when the man starts sing-songing at him with Promullar. When he tried to deny it, Prom just uses that to tease him instead. He just never wins no matter what he does. So it was best at that point to just IGNORE him and his taunts until he got dressed and left. He made sure, after his morning run and workout, that he showered away the sweat so he at least smelled nice. He put minimal cologne on so it was subtle and not strong since he knows some species might find strong smells to be too offensive. He is not acknowledging how Prom pointed again that it shouldn’t matter if he isn’t trying for a date. Can’t a guy and a girl get together to job hunt without expectations? He barely knows what to do for a living, much less looking for a relationship to maintain while also trying to repair the damaged one with his brother.

So, he endured some teasing and a small bout of getting lost just to be standing in front of this doorstep. It is his first time making friends with someone without a person hovering over him and controlling his life. He has been grateful Prom doesn’t overstep in that regard like their mother did. He just wants to live a normal life as an adult. A life he never had the luxury of being given in the past. His mother was…overbearing at best. It made it hard to be his own person sometimes. Yet here he is, content with who he is now and enjoying each day him and Prom can close the gap between them.

Trying not to let himself back out of anything, the man sighs and lifts his hand to give the door a firm knock. He won’t shy away from living his life, never again.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:28 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Rushing around that morning was to put lightly the extent of what Andromeda was doing, after having invited Hercules over to continue their job hunt. When she had given her sister the heads up that he’d be coming over, Calista waggled her eyebrows at her and had promised she’d make herself scarce to give them ‘privacy’. A well aimed hand towel Andromeda had been using to dry the dishes with was promptly met with the red head’s face, and then chased out of the room, giggling wildly while the blonde woman huffed and blew hair from her face. But feeling gross after putting her house together as much as she could, even though there was hardly a mess to start with, Andromeda checked the time and chewed her lip. Barely enough time for a shower. She decided to test her luck and managed a quick shower and to pull on her clothes before she heard the knock on her door, the plants around her home thrumming with the anxiety and anticipation she felt.
Stumbling a little as she hurried to the door, knowing she looked very much so like a drowned animal, she couldn’t leave him waiting out in the cold. Pulling the door open, she smiled up at her red headed friend. This particular red head not currently on her s**t list. But true to her word, she hadn’t seen or heard a peep from Calista. She couldn’t help but wonder if she was lurking somewhere in the house or if she had slipped out. ”Hello Hercules. I am glad you could make it. I apologize I’m not quite put together yet. Please, come in.” Standing aside, she motioned for him to come in and closed the door behind him. Leading him to the kitchen area, a neutral spot, she wrung her hands together nervously. She didn’t have people in her house usually. ”Would you like some coffee? I believe my sister may have run off with the last of what we had brewed already, but I can make more. I also have an entirely too large collection of teas. Hand made and store bought.” Smiling gently, she willed herself to be quiet before hovering around the tea pot, filling it with water for her own cup of tea. Her nerves were completely on edge and the constant reminder of her needing to brush out her hair came from the chilled water soaking her shoulder and back.

Mood: Nervous Location: Home Thoughts: Don’t be awkward... Company: Herself - Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Andromeda’s place | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Understanding and comfortable | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Single | Outfit : Type here | OOC : --

It was much too late to chicken out when she opened the door. Though in his head he questioned why he would be worried about whether or not he should stay. His interactions with Andromeda have been pleasant and proof that she can be a great friend he can come to trust more and more as time goes by. They already know secrets the two have kept close to their hearts. He hadn't even peeped a word to Prom, though he wouldn't doubt the man finding out through his cell or having already known about it but was respectful enough to know she didn't want it mentioned out loud. Prom could be surprisingly respectful about such things when it wasn't demanded of him. That is where so many go wrong with his brother. They never understand that he isn't likely to do anything unless provoked.

"Thank you for having me." He steps inside, reminding himself to keep his eyes on her and not on the room. It is something his mother pushed into his nature growing up. You show the person hosting you that you are giving them your attention and not being nosy. Thinking on it now...she probably just didn't want him snooping around her room or something. It was easier for her to keep her secrets that way. There was so much before that he had been blind to out of sheer love for his family. He's happier to know the truth than to continue living that lie.

"Hand made tea seems to pique the interest. My brother also drinks entirely too much coffee, so I could use a break from that." It was pretty unhealthy when he thought about it, the amount of coffee which his brother consumed. But he could understand it in a way. When you heal quickly and don't die from disease, drinking a pot of coffee on your own is pretty minor. "It is a shame I missed your sister though. I was looking forward to potentially meeting your version of Prometheus." A soft tease because they both know their siblings are handfuls in their own regards.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:34 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

An easy smile slid onto Andromeda's lips as Hercules thanked her for having him. "Think nothing of it. I do not normally have people in my home, so forgive me if my hosting abilities are lacking." Inclining her head a little in way of apology as well, she gestured to a chair for him to sit at a small kitchen island with enough space to eat and chat. Grabbing two cups as he agreed to some homemade tea. Pulling open a large drawer, she bit her bottom lip and let her fingers dance over the little jars she had made herself. She loved tea, but her sister always joked about it being like hot bath water of Andromeda's own people, which in a gross way, it kind of was. Almost ruined tea completely for Andromeda, but she managed to push away the thoughts whenever she made a cup for herself. Picking up a jar, she smiled at it before taking a small scoop of the mixture and putting it into a tea steeper.
"I make most of the blends myself. I tend to tailor them to scenarios or people I think they'll fit. I think this one will mirror you quite well." A very bold smelling tea, but the taste was gentle, subtle even, but enjoyable with a bit of tang at the end. "My sister also has a tendency to drink too much coffee. I am unsure if it is because she burns so much energy from being literally made of fire, or if she just enjoys the taste." Drumming her fingers on the counter, she hummed gentle in thought before shrugging. Putting too much thought into her sister's antics would give her a headache.
Letting out a soft 'pfft' noise before laughing out loud, Andromeda smiled as she looked at Hercules, "I for one, am not sorry. She disappeared earlier under the guise of 'giving us some privacy', with a not-so-subtle look to top it off." Her own cheeks flushed a light pink at the admission of her mischievous sister's words. As the kettle whistled, she was thankful to the distraction as she turned and set up the two mugs and turned and set Hercules' in front of him. Grabbing a small jar of sugar and creamer, she poured a little in her own mug before putting them in front of him on the island. "I apologize if it's not to your liking." She gave a small smile, hoping he would like it.
Taking in a deep breath and a slow sip of her tea, she put the mug back down and eyed him before asking. "So, where would you like to start today?" Technically she had asked him with the reasoning being to continue their search for employment, but she would be content if they just spent time in her kitchen, doing anything but that. His company is pleasant, and she found herself easing into a more relaxed state faster than most. Being in her own home probably helped tremendously as well.

Mood: Calming Location: Home Thoughts: Don’t be awkward... Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:53 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤①⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Andromeda's place | Company : No one yet | Mood : Nervous | Thoughts : "I am going to embarrass myself aren't I?" | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Currently dating someone | Outfit : Winter vibes for a cold date | OOC : Figured I could get them started with the embarrassing intro around Callista XD

While he did not appreciate the incessant TEASING tag teaming duo Prom and Vlad made about his date today, he did feel like he would miss having his conversations with the man in the mornings. Vlad had a way about him that made Prom immediately fall in line and take care of himself. He liked that the man didn't let his brother neglect himself. He liked being able to see Prometheus entirely comfortable and relaxed for a change. Like all of his tension just melted away the minute someone who has known him for decades now showed up. Its a little telling in how much the two brothers missed one another's lives up until now. He's never seen Prom look so soft and comfortable in his skin before. So, it was a sad morning for him, because he got to see Prom reinsert the walls as soon as Vlad was gone. He knows it will take time for his brother to get that way with him, but it still kind of hurts to know that Prom is always so guarded with him. He just tries to understand that he went through a lot, so there are just some things that Prom can't shake on his own.

That didn't stop his brother from teasing him even as he was walking out the door. "Don't trip over your own feet little brother~" He knows that already! He's been stressing over making himself look stupid on this date since a place was picked for them to go. He's never ice-skated before. He's never even considered it even when he lived back home in Russia. Ice and his bulk of a body never mixed. At all. Though he worked hard to make himself fit so he was attractive and felt strong, balance was not something he picked up on much. Have you ever seen a buff man flail in a panic before greeting the floor? That will be him today and he's terrified of scaring her off. "She's probably very graceful...." He can envision Andromeda casually strolling along the ice like she belongs there while he trips after her.

Now was not the time to freak. More like, it is too late to freak out as he stands at her door after knocking dressed in clothes made to be warm even though his body temperature always runs pretty warm on it's own."Hello, how are you? Nice day." He murmurs to himself as he waits, trying to think of a greeting that would be good for her sister when she answers. If she is even here. He just wants to make a good impression!

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:35 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Never wanting to admit it out loud, but Andromeda had squealed like a little girl when they had agreed upon going on a date, and all of the time leading up to this day had been spent in anxious nervousness that somehow it would get ruined or he would change his mind. Not that she believed he was that type of person, it was just her mind getting the best of her. Of course Calista the whole time had been having a field day with this information. Ever since Andromeda had come back with salt in her hair from the ocean, the fiery red head had an impish little gleam in her eye. So after getting her hands on the information of where and when the date was, she took it upon herself to help her older sister out. Which Andromeda didn't know if she was thankful for or if she would regret it. Since the whole swimsuit scenario which had left her younger sister with multiple lumps on her head from getting bopped when the blonde had returned home. All in good sister-ly love of course though.
Standing in front of her mirror, Andromeda pulled her long hair up, then would drop it, then pull it up again, debating on how to wear her hair, not even hearing the knock on the door. But of course, Calista was lying in wait to finally meet the man who had finally won over her sister enough to get this far with her. Rushing to the door, Calista paused a moment to calm herself before opening it, looking square at Hercules' chest before her green eyes slowly panned up and to his face. A low whistle slowly pulled from her lips as she went before they settled. "Well hellooo there." Still in minor shock, she shook her head and cleared her throat. "You must be Hercules, would you like to come inside and wait for Andy?" Using the nickname she didn't use frequently, but enough to make it special between the two sisters, Calista couldn't help but eye Hercules again, wondering if he was indeed good enough for her sister. But the way Andromeda spoke of him, well, he had to be a good guy. Right? Stepping out of the way, she opened the door enough to allow him to enter. "It'll probably be a few more minutes, the poor thing has been fretting about her hair for almost thirty minutes now." Moving her expression into a mock pout, she couldn't help but laugh a little to herself before the question popped out of her before she could stop it. "Did she like the swimsuit I picked out for her the other day? What did you think about it?" Eyeing him and raising a brow mischievously, she scrunched her freckled nose at him, anxious to see his reaction. His expression was dark and broody, but his energy seemed fairly decent, a good sign since Andromeda had quite the resting b-tch face herself. Man, if they had kids? A snort giggle erupted from her before she could stop the thoughts and the image of theoretical kids popped into her mind. Of course that was far jumping the gun, but it was still funny to think about. Leading him into the house, she gestured to a chair for him to sit if he so chose to while she perched on the arm of a love seat couch.
All the while, Andromeda still groaned and fussed over her hair, eyeing her phone suspiciously every few minutes. Finally just putting her phone into her bag, she put a finger to her lips in a 'shh' motion, as if requesting her phone keep all information from Prometheus if it came down to it, and settled on her hair up in a pony tail, which still dangled around her hips. She should cut her mop of hair. Pulling on her black knee high boots over some black skinny jeans and a white knit sweater on top, she patted her cheeks a bit before exiting her room, stopping short seeing Calista and Hercules, her eyes widening and cheeks going red. "Hi!" The word coming out too loud, she paused and cleared her throat, willing her heart to slow down. "Did you wait long?" Casting a look at Calista, the red head simply smiled widely and shrugged, acting as 'innocent' as possible.

Mood: Nervous Location: Home Thoughts: It's a date!... Company: Herself Money: 50$ OOC:
Calista = Dark Red Andromeda = Dark Green

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Andromeda's place | Company : Callista and Andromeda | Mood : Mortified | Thoughts : "I did not handle this well, did I?" | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Currently dating someone | Outfit : Winter vibes for a cold date | OOC : Figured I could get them started with the embarrassing intro around Callista XD

He was relieved to know that him taking Andromeda's height into consideration was a good idea. When the door opened, he was looking at about the height she normally stood, which put him directly in the right line of sight for her sister. If she had opened the door and she had been taller well....that would be embarrassing since he was likely to be looking at her chest. Nothing like ruining a date with a girl when you stare at her sister's chest right off the bat. This time luck was on his side. Or not. The whistle he assumed to be appreciative has his ears feeling warm already. Objectively he knows people find him attractive, but it doesn't mean he won't get totally flustered by it. And while she may be pretty, she's not her sister and that part matters.

He nods, stepping inside quietly while trying to school his face into a neutral one. He's aware that his face looks scary if he gets nervous or anxious. People tend to describe him as someone who looks like he would punch you the minute you speak when in reality he's probably just nervous about making a good impression. Like right now, as he tries his best to offer a smile and a chuckle at her admission of Andromeda fretting over her appearance. Instead it probably looks like he's an evil villain cackling at her. "T-That's okay. I'm in no rush. Also, it's n-nice to meet you, you must be Callista. She's talked a lot about you."

Despite his stumbling, he gives himself an internal fist in the air for getting a full sentence out, while on the outside he just looks stormy. Normally he does his best to appear friendly and make conversation, but this isn't a normal interaction. This is the sister of the person he intends to date. It's a big deal! He will take whatever victory he can get.

But it is unfortunate for him that he forgot what Andromeda said about her having a similar nature to Prometheus, because he wasn't prepared for the common on the bathing suit. His entire face looks like he is scowling at her with intent to kill, but his cheeks burn red along with his ears. Even his neck feels hot as he internally shoves away thoughts of straps clinging to hips or a wet suit hugging her body. Instead he puts thoughts of embarrassing dinosaur swim trunks and eternal teasing from Prom. He doesn't know how to respond to that. Is it a trick question?! Is she testing him?! I may look mean on the outside, but I promise I would never try to hurt her! I'm also kind of an idiot at these things, so I apologize in advance if somehow I do something to upset her unintentionally....Prom will always scold me accordingly..." That....that's not what he wanted to say!!! That wasn't even close. So he tries to save himself a little with a quiet compliment to the suit. It's already too late, he feels like his head is fried and steaming from malfunction. Can he just crumble away and die now? That would be lovely.

He startles when hearing Andromeda's voice, his mouth opening to respond, but stopping when he sees her outfit. For a minute, his embarrassment is forgotten and his face actually softens. Ah, he can't help but think she looks really cute in that outfit with her hair pulled back. "Not at all." He looks pleased for a moment before he remembers that Callista just saw him get all doe eyed over her sister and gets flustered all over again with his patent scowl.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:33 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Calista just smiled casually, watching the way Hercules' face changed with the comment she had made. It was fortunate for her that she was used to those sorts of looks from her loving sister, so she was able to interpret the fact that there really was no threat, and it was just his face. "They seem perfect for each other." It was good that Andromeda was aware of the way her face was, so it would be easier for her to understand Hercules' expressions as well. "Oh, I'm sure she has had plenty to say about me." Chuckling at the thought, Calista could only imagine the things her sister has said, though she doubted any of them were outwardly mean, they could be unflattering in ways. Calista's demeanor was completely different from Andromeda's too. While the red head was more fluent in modern speech and posture and manners were a bit more lax, the older of the two still spoke very formally and struggled with things like technology and was modest in all ways the word could be taken. It always made Calista smile and wonder how they had managed for so long without really being discovered by accident and simply having to leave places because they either showed themselves to the wrong people or just never aged while everyone else grew older. It was a concern that lingered in the back of Calista's mind though as Andromeda had started to spend time with Hercules and even revealed what she is to him. Would he grow old and leave Andromeda alone? Shaking her head, it was still too early in their relationship for her to worry about those things for her sister, so she simply went back to watching the flustered man in her home.
Waving a hand dismissively at his comments about not looking mean or anything, Calista simply smiled and shook her head. "I trust my sister's judgement on this. She knows how to get a good read off of people, so if she trusts you, that's enough for me. But if you do hurt her, I will literally set you on fire." The last bit came out with the sweetest smile she could muster and a tone to let him know it wasn't just a threat, it was a promise she would keep.
Standing from the arm of the couch, she walked to her sister and patted her shoulders while looking her in the eye, "Be safe, have fun. Don't do anything too crazy. Call me if you need anything. You still remember how to use your phone?" Rolling her dark blue eyes at her younger sister's fretting, Andromeda squished her sister's cheeks between her palms. "Come now Calista, I am usually the one to worry about such things with you. Not the other way around." Pulling her in for a quick hug, she turned and looked at Hercules with a shy smile before approaching him slowly and slipping an arm around his. "Shall we?" Looking up at him, it was obvious to see how fond of him she already was, even to those most oblivious.

Mood: Nervous Location: Home Thoughts: It's a date!... Company: Herself Money: 50$ OOC:
Calista = Dark Red Andromeda = Dark Green

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Andromeda's place | Company : Callista and Andromeda | Mood : pleased | Thoughts : "I think I passed!" | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Currently dating someone | Outfit : Winter vibes for a cold date | OOC : --
                                        The chuckle he gives to her threat may be a little dark, but he imagines that being set on fire is probably one.of the worst ways to go. He was almost burned alive in that car when Prom forced it to wreck. He's pretty sure their father DID burn alive that way. It doesn't exactly ring to be something pleasant even a little bit. "I do my best not to hurt the people around me. I make mistakes, but I wouldn't ever hurt her intentionally. I feel honored to know about her true self, and relieved. Being able to meet someone who isn't human either is kind of nice." Because they'll have time to work stuff out with them and he wouldn't have to worry about his own abilities ruining anything. She supported his confession about what him and Prom are, what they were for. She accepted him and it made him super happy.

He watches the interaction with the sisters, hoping that he can be so close with Prom someday too. Prom already would protect him no matter what, but he doesn't feel like his brother expects the same in return. He wants to be relied on by Prom the same way. So it is with affection and understanding that he sees the two sisters give their partings.

Looking pleased again when she joins him, he nods and gives Calista a wave. "I'll have her back at a reasonable time, I promise. It was nice to meet you officially, Calista." He feels accomplished as he escorts her out without totally embarrassing himself further somehow. It also feels like he got the air breathed back into him the moment they were outside. "I will take her not being offended by my face immediately to be a win already. Usually people think I am picking a fight with them. She just whistled at me and threatened me bodily harm if I hurt you. That feels like a win."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:15 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )