[PRP][PLOT] Coming Out (Menahem + Rhoea) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 11:08 am
Rho continued to warily eye Mena while sipping on his brew as the other tried, largely successfully, to calm down his little self-righteous tantrum. "You don't look sorry bro..." he mumbled under his breath before sighing himself and setting his now-nearly emptied drink back on the table.

At his next comment he raised a brow and about half-snorted as he left go of his drink altogether and crossed his arms. "What in the Dragnid gave you that idea? I talked to on the way back, didn't I? I just didn't want to talk about..." he made a generic sweeping gesture with his hand before returning it to it's crossed position, "...all of that." He paused for a moment before seeming to look off into some unknown distance. "Las Venus is hella dangerous bro..." It was as if some obvious wisdom had just become apparent to him, and he nodded once in understanding. "Thank Earthmother I stayed male this time..." He didn't want to think about what sort of mental state of confusion he'd be in if their roles had been reversed.

Actually, would they have even done anything if they were? Good question.

Menelie

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 11:53 am
Menahem sobered up a bit. Rho was right, of course--he'd had no real reason to think that he was angry or upset with him. He'd just been so anxious--and feeling so guilty that he'd enjoyed it so much--that he wasn't thinking clearly.

"I thought you might've just been being polite since we had Tirzah with us," he reasoned with a guilty-looking shrug. "I dunno man, I wasn't right in the head."

Love made you do stupid s**t for sure.

Daisicle

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 12:22 pm
"Hekken no you weren't. You were hella overthinking things man... but I guess that's you. You overthink, I underthink. It works." Content with this resolution, a more natural grin returned to his features as he picked up and finished his glass. He waved off the waitress as she looked over to see if they needed another round before laughing at Mena, "I think that's hella plenty for me tonight - don't need a repeat when we just cleared things up." Whatever implications that could have was up for further debate.

"You plannin on hanging much longer? It's getting kinda late... and I probably gotta be up early in the morning to help Tirzah find some work or... I dunno?"

Menelie

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 12:42 pm
Menahem chuckled and raised his glass slightly before draining it. "Cheers to that," he agreed. He, too, waved off the waitress.

"Nah," said Menahem, shaking his head. "I ought to head back as well. Between the travel and my shift today--not to mention this conversation--I'm pretty wiped."

He gathered his glasses and his empty bowl and set them near the edge of the table so the busser could clear the table easily. "I think I remember her saying she grew squash or something," he said as he did so. "Maybe she can work the field with you. That'd be a pretty easy sell, I think, they're always looking for more fieldworkers." He slid to the edge of the bench seat and stood up.

Daisicle

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 1:18 pm
Rhoea offered a thumbs-up as he moved his partially-emptied plates beside Mena's and stretched his arms up above him with a yawn. "Yeah bro, nothing beats a buzz back home," it was just what he needed to end such a day. He stood up and waved a hand to dismiss the suggestion, "She seemed hella interested in the branches, way more than the fields. Yuck," it was no secret that Rho disliked being that high up.

He gave a fist bump and a wink as he excused himself, "Catch ya later; g'night!"

Menelie

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces