[PRP] Delivery Day [Eniko + Saoirse]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was barely dawn as a certain sprite went about preparing the shop to open up several hours later. It was in these early hours that she was afforded time to look through their wares, check their stock, and determine what would be available to be served at a later time. While she might head to where the markets would be opening up as the morning got more fully underway, typically they would drop by themselves with items for the cafe to purchase wholesale - it was a sign of trust and a little perk for a customer that could be guaranteed to purchase larger and more than the typical pae.

Running a kitchen tended to have that effect on one's spending.

If she was lucky, one of the merchant caravans would pass by around this time too - they about always had something they'd asked to be delivered. It was at this time they'd take receipt of their order(s), pay, and determine when the merchant would return to barter for a follow-up order. While they could send correspondence via mail, that could result in any number of fees or just otherwise additional costs. Their little shop was simply not busy enough to be able to absorb these on their own.

Recently, these caravans had been traveling more slowly... or at least they were being delayed in their arrival to Koehaira more frequently... and their supplies were starting to suffer for it. It was with a sigh and a wipe of the brow that she looked eastward towards the first rays of sunlight and wondered when they'd finally arrive.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:02 pm
User Image

Saoirse shifted the bag across her shoulders as she stopped outside the restaurant she'd heard so much about from her mother. It had been a while since she'd been able to go out on an adventure, and though this one had a specific purpose there was nothing stopping her from making the trip fun. Ruffling a hand through her short, fluffy hair, she stepped inside.

"Hello," she called as she looked around. It was early still, and maybe she should have stopped to get breakfast...or a nap. Anyway, she was here now. If she made her delivery, maybe she could grab breakfast here. Mom did say they had pretty good food. At that thought, her stomach made its desires known. "Yeah, yeah, shut up, stomach. Food will be coming soon enough," she muttered to herself.

Daisicle

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:29 pm
Eniko had been in the process of rearranging the indoor furniture and preparing to bring out the tables and chairs for the outdoor seating when she heard someone enter from the front door. That was curious. She didn't think she'd changed the sign from out front from 'closed' to 'open' yet. What could be happening - a brazen thief; one of the newer merchants who didn't realize the importance of knocking; a tourist unable to read the Angel Script they used in their signage?

She didn't really have much time to think about it before the sound of a singular 'hello' helped her find the individual who'd wandered in. Oh wait, she recognized those stripes. "Hey Vika, took you long enough! Have you any idea how low our spice reserves have gotten recently - father's been worried about having to change his recipes... You really ought to let him take in a sapling or two, just for using in the shop for these sorts of situations..." As she spoke, she'd picked up a table to bring outside and started heading towards the front entrance and the pae in question.

As she approached further and started noticing slight variations, she scrunched her eyes a bit warily set down the table to rub them, then looked closer. "Have you always been so, for a lack of better words, hairy?"

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:15 am
Saoirse filed away the comments the other Pae made as she made her way to the front. "I've always been this way, yes. My mother on the other hand, not so much," she said with a playful smirk. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Saoirse, Vika's daughter and temporary delivery girl."

With a curious tilt of her head, Saoirse studied the Pae in front of her. She looked like a strange mix of genetics and the half-Rak wondered what her lineage was like. She tried to remember what Mom had told her the Pae's name was, but settled for waiting until she introduced herself.

Daisicle

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:24 pm
Now Eniko felt darn-right silly - she'd been so used to seeing Vika for their deliveries, the thought that there could be someone else didn't even occur to her. Had she ever mentioned having a daughter? Mmm... it was always so early... Yeah, Eniko def could have just forgotten about it. "Well now don't I feel outright silly - must still have some sleep in my eyes." She 'dusted' her hands on her hips and walked over to offer a handshake.

"Sorry 'bout that Hun, I'm usually better about that sorta thing. Hope you'll let me get you some coffee as an apology... Unless you're a 'wine in the morning' sort."

She smirked a bit as she added on. "I won't judge if you are."

Strawberri Stardust
Whoops-sie

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas