Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | Angeni | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft, Leg Up
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Comercial Cosplay - Sailor Jupiter
WIP Needed? Please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body will be some sort of natural colouration (to avoid making her skin-coloured) e.g. a light dappled cream, or piebald brown/cream - whatever you think looks good! Optionally, feel free to incorporate the Jupiter astrological sign somewhere in her markings too!
Face: Green eyes. No roman nose.
Mane: Mane to match her character, big and poofy, brown, tied into ponytail using green-blue accessories.
Tail: Similar tail to match, CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, angeni fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Hair Ref:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Wings: Wing Style 2 [back wings].
Other Notes: No other wings please (e.g. no headwings/anklet wings)

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: Outfit adapted however you feel will fit for a horse, and within moderate edits (I don't think her hair would be more than a minor point each unless you make them super long, so there's probably a lot of remaining room you can play with, but cc!). Something to mimic it e.g. lots of small green/pink acessories/ribbons is a-ok! I'm also okay with real clothes on horse, whatever you fancy! Important parts to include:
1. Her tiara
2. Pink rose earrings
3. Green choker
4. Pink bow on back
5. Rose chain around her waist
Reference Image(s) for Items: Items/Outfit Ref (Inc. Rose Chain details); Other Ref, Inspiration

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Lightning  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 5:07 am
Entry Tag: Fatal Irony | Fox Purewalker | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: -Moderate
Soquili Species: Purewalker - Fox
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Not really

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Add in the chest fluff please! For the body I would love some sort of pattern in whites and browns and rusts. Maybe some mixture of horsebreed patterns or fox patterns (there are refs you can use under pelts) and stripes and swirls, etc. I'll leave it CC for you!
Face: Add in the cheek and chin scruff please! Pissed eyebrows, Sharp snarl mouth (with fangs #3), unhinged eyes, with thick lashes. Blood dripping off the mouth. 2 sets of kitsune ears
Mane: I would like an edited mane for breeding purposes... medium-long in length, CC style! Colors matching to the body, CC color.
Tail: Multiple tails - CC how many! The thinner, more tapered kitsune tail (not the huge fluffy one)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws please
Reference Image(s): none

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: The kitsune/fox colored like a Cross Fox - Example 1, Example 2
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
1 - A custom tattered cloak, in black and/or red.
2 - Leather cuffs and/or bracelets around all four legs. See refs!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pick any

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:TBD
Owner: Fatal Irony
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Feral
Mate: lol no
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Can I get bones? in bone color maybe splattered with blood?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:22 am
Entry Tag: Yayoi | Cosplay | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - I’ll assume heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: o markings just flesh colored
Face: Eye color - purple, eyebrows - black, expression - if you could make her frowning that’d be awesome
Mane: Long and black see refs
Tail: Same tail as previous is fine or if you want to give her a custom tail that’s longer that’s fine too I’m not super picky.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves the same is fine
Reference Image(s): I just want a change in her outfit honestly and to give her the uplift she deserves. [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:53 am
Entry Tag: Rita Zyon | Cerynei/Unicorn | Moderate | Solo

Soquili Species: Cerynei/Unicorn
Body Build: Draft (no roman nose)
Concept Origin: Forest Guardian
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Coloured like a male chital deer, chest fur.
Face: Complimentary face to body. Glowing white eyes. Unicorn beard - but edited to be longer.
Mane: Messy, mane (edited). Longish - between shoulders and knees. Up to you on styling.
Tail: Cerynei tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves (unless you think unicorn fits better), longer template fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
1 2 3 Chital Deer

Horn(s): Edited cerynei horns (use reference 1 as an idea for the horns) with moss, vines on them.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Neutral, default expression. If you are able to put other plant like effects on other parts of his body within moderate edits that would be great.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Woodland, elven inspired tiara.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1 2

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain:

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a  

Rita Zyon

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:20 pm
Entry Tag: Alanna the Pirate Queen | Mutant-Angeni-Ceyrnei | Up to Moderate | Solo Custom w/ Add-on Familiar

Soquili Species: Pawed Bear Mutant / Angeni / Cerynei
Body Build: Warhorse - Leg Down if possible with war-build
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I want him to have a pale body, like bleached bone, and a variety of inuit-style patterns and designs on his body. Please bare in mind that the pet ref I made is just my really really poor attempt at coloring. I am not an artist. Please don't feel like you even have to remotely follow my actual design... it was just for you to see vaguely what I was thinking and what colors I was imagining. You are welcome to add and take away colors and designs as you wish. If you look at northwest coast art, you can get some more inspiration, as well as through more precise searches like "Tlingit" or "Haida" art.
Face: His expression should be domineering, maybe a mix of the bear-snarl and then less-angry eyes?, same style of markings and colors as body (see ref). Bright blue eyes, other details CC. Please include one scar over the visible eye. Bear ears if possible, if not, then the fuzzy Cerynei ears (fuzzy is going to be a common theme in this form)
Mane: I'm looking for something viking-like, something with braids and buns and beads and bone accents and the like. CC colors, I'm just so bad with colors.
Tail: Cerynei -- Moose tail -- color CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws - black claws, only on the front. I want fleet-footed Cerynei hooves on the back - color CC. All the fuzzy/fetlocks that are compatible- the furrier the better!
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Cerynei-- Custom Caribou Antlers - Not felted = sharp please! - Colors CC ((Not in ref cause I suck at drawing horns )). This is a big stallion, so a regally-sized pair of antlers would fit him
Wings: Be as creative as you'd like with these, the ref image is my best attempt, I'm leaning towards Angeni 2 style, but I'd trust you judgement aesthetically. I was feeling something owl-like when I made the design.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: No head or ankle wings. Make him as fluffy as possible; stock fluff is fine and more where needed.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Viking-like jewelry, beads, bones, etc, and a pelt-cape and/or furry accessories -- CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A -- CC all colors

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Not Full Angeni  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:08 pm
Entry Tag: xKOVAKtheWOLFx | fox purewalker -- charmed | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate
• Breed Tail variants (MUST still resemble the stock type(s); i.e. unicorn tails should be leonine with a hair tuft on the end.)/Long Tail (dragging on the ground)
• Long Mane (extending past the knees)
• One larger animal or item (cannot be bigger than Soq's head in area - ex. a sword, a plush fox)
Soquili Species: - pure foxwalker -- charmed
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? optional!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: based on reference -- spots, stripes
Face: based on reference -- black eyes with blue/red tattoo/flame around
Mane: based on reference -- long luscious heavy curls (please have over pelt and on feral if not too much to ask ; v ; )
Tail: based on reference -- long, big, fluffy
Hooves/Fetlocks: based on reference
Reference Image(s): reference || I'll send you the uncert if won!

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: fox
Other Notes: long, big, fluffy tail

Trading Post Items: can one of her spots be an angeni charm? ; v ;
Custom Items: plush -- style can be cc, just enough to resemble her sister
Reference Image(s) for Items: reference || I'll send you the uncert if won!  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:17 pm
Entry Tag: Kara Asumie | Canine Pawed Mutant | Moderate | Solo

Soquili Species: Canine Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: original design ( Daughter to Wisp. Sister to Akira and Castiel )
WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based on the mood board I made. Would love a Fluffy pony. I love GLOWIE markings.
Face: I would like the eyes either purples or blues or one of each. Whites of eyes black please and GLOWING eyes. Rest is CC
Mane: Custom and CC ( not too short and if you have a great splice instead that you like for her I might be game )
Tail: Multi Unedited fox tails ( the newer/fluffy one ) ( 2 to 4 tails. Unless you wanna go crazy with it. )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): xXx | Akira tail | Wisp for the two tail look. ( I would like the tails to flow behind like her and her son. ) | Castiel as well for Ref

Horn(s): No
Wings: No
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes: Long Fox Ears ( Unedited or Custom is ok. If Custom can you pose them in a cute way? )

Trading Post Items: The glowie wisp things Akira and Wisp have ( found in the tiki mask ) ), Lantern CC on colors, anything else CC
Custom Items: Custom Critter ( fox CC colors ), Pretty Jewelry thingie (( The mask on the Mood Board would be so cute )) or a sleeve like Wisp's( colors to match ), Anything else CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: xXx | Akira for wisps | Wisp for wisps | Castiel for which Lantern I want.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:23 pm
User ImageEntry Tag: Roarie Desu | Draft Uni | Moderate | Solo

Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Non Soq Prexisting Pet
WIP Needed? Whatever you wanna do darlin

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Draft heavy build. If the IoB swirl thing in the linework could be kept or reminisced to, that would make me happy.
Face: Normal Draft build, see ref for color
Mane: See Refs, I love the pompadour, I just want more of it, just not too much. I really want the swirl at the end of the hair kept but please take inspo from Pomp and the refs.
Tail: Uni tail, See ref. If the IoB swirl thing could be kept or reminisced to, that would make me happy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fets, again and the weird swirl thing. Cloven Uni hooves, see ref.
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Pompadour Inspiration : [1] , [2]

Horn: Uni Horn, see ref, I like the straight fierce horn but feel free to add more detail if desired.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself, did you get written permission to use the design?: I bought him in an auction and own all rights forever.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:24 am
Entry Tag: tefla | Pawed Uni (cosplay) | Moderate | Solo

Soquili Species: - Pawed Uni
Body Build: Regular (legs down)
Concept Origin: Captain Planet cosplay
WIP Needed? Err, yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body to be of a darker tone. Please avoid a fleshy tone. If the color used can match the reference images I'd be happy. Sort of a bronze-ish appearance might work.
Face: Eyes of a light blue/purple combined color. There'll need to be an expression used that conveys "benevolence" ...
Mane: Needs to be a darkish purple in color with two streaks of blue visible. Please see Savah Arda reference for example. Mane should be of an edited length to conform to minor edit levels and be "luxurious" in appearance.
Tail: classical uni tail maybe with a little more "fluffy" hair at the tip. Color of the base of tail would match body color but the color and design of the "hair" at the end would be similar to reference linked from the Savah Arda shop.
Hooves/Fetlocks: canid paws. color to match rest of body.
Reference Image(s):
Gaia from Savah Arda (( full visual reference )) (( proof she's mine ))
Frontal view of dress/cloak
Colors
Another full body reference shot
Facial reference
Another facial ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni horn - regular style - color - light white/purple combination

Trading Post Items: If you can splice item templates to mimic
Custom Items: Gold Circlet, Cloak, Sleeves (if possible)
If a full dress is too high of an edit level for moderate ... can the purple dress be translated into a cloak that might drape over one side of her back. I would like if the lighter colors could be used to mimic "sleeves" around her front legs if possible. A gold circlet would be around her head.
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above reference images.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:51 am
Entry Tag: MangoMeow | Cerynei | Moderate | Solo

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Conversation pet from other shops. (I have permission to quest for her in other shops as well, and can provide proof if needed)
WIP Needed? CC! Whatever you'd like to do.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly white body with calico-like markings in black, white and purple. Starry markings on the purple. See ref images.
Face:
    Eyes: Bright Green
    Eyebrows: Black
    Inner Ear: Pinkish tan color
    Expression: Raised Eyebrows, Open Smile Mouth, Light Lashes Eyes. // OR feel free to custom edit this if you have a better expression! She's a very friendly gal; outgoing and a little bit spacey.
    Facial Markings: See refs. Black and charcoal smudgy markings around eyes. One ear is black, the other is white.

Mane: A purple, starry mane; custom hair style or just the Pink Rock style if you don't feel like it.
Tail: Poofy tail Cerynei template, please! CC for how it's colored, though something similar to how it is in her other forms would be awesome.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC fetlocks and hooves, or the mutant paws instead, if that's possible? Whatever will look best on her! I'm really good with however you want to take her feet.
Reference Image(s): SoA version (+ without edits, adol stage, & cub stage), Kells version, Warrior cat version

Horn(s): No horns, or if she has to have them, something small and unassuming.
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Anything that will fit with her! She likes to collect things, so just about anything would work. CC for colors, but green is probably the most common on her.
Custom Items: On that same vein, I'd love to get her scarf and bag. Gray scarf, brown bag with green jewelry on it. Other CC custom items would be awesome as well! So feel free to throw more in there if you want to make it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See previous for ref images.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

MangoMeow

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 9:26 am
Entry Tag: catmagick | Mutant Regular | Moderate | Solo

Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Concept Origin: Mood Board
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White no markings
Face: White no markings, cc eyes
Mane: White CC style
Tail: 9 White fox tails, custom + splice
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/a K9 paws
Reference Image(s): moodboard

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Fox ears, Transparent

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:35 pm
Entry Tag: Revel1984 | Usdia | Moderate | Solo

Soquili Species: Mutant Usdia
Body Build: Regular, leg up please
Concept Origin: He is my OC
WIP Needed? Perhaps on or two for the tails

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs, please add the templated fur for Usdia for the 'eevee ruff' Please use the kind of striping on the image linked, rather than on my own art for stripes, (i was lazy) - Also should have a toxic green glow all around him (this may or may not reflect on the edits, it could just be a glowy outline which would be fine if the 'light' doesnt hit everywhere
Face: See refs, 4 eyes, long eevee ears and boar tusks - also the neutral expression shown here please?
Mane: see refs but a short fluffy mane (that's lighter creamy), or no mane with a little bit of head fluff, CC please. (surprise me?)
Tail: I'd need this to be edited please as the fluffy tail that exists as a template isn't quite what i was thinking of for him. Something similar to the big fluffy tails on the cloud kitsunes/Alternate fox walker please? editing a single tail and copying to make the 4 tails is fine to keep it within the allowable edit level
Hooves/Fetlocks: mutant Paws for usdia please
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Shaded version
User Image

Links to all drawings by me/others here on this DA
An actual Eevee for reference of the ears mostly please
Boar tusks reference

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Have fun?

Trading Post Items: CC but something that is reminiscent of being a 'lab rat' would be fun
Custom Items: CC but something that is reminiscent of being a 'lab rat' would be fun

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 1:00 pm
Entry Tag: Mewsings of An Angel | Feline Paw Mutant Walker | | (Charmed) Pure Feline Walker

Your Discord Username: Mewsings#4821
Preferred method of contact: Discord

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Mewsings of An Angel
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Pure Walker (Charmed)
WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like her markings faded to not make her look so muddy.
Face: Since her eyes aren't visible, I leave it to CC! I would love her to have a more sultry expression.
Mane: CC - please see reference images for ideas. I'd love her eyes to be more visible and her hair to be more wild, maybe sporting a feather headdress?
Tail: Tail longer and fluffier, more cat like. CC on overall look.
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A, feline paws
Reference Image(s): Ref1 Ref2 Ref3

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: see above images. Perhaps the colors made to match her skin a bit more?
Pelt: Walker pelt to match her jaguar pelt. Could the cat form also have a sultry expression along with some Mayan themed items?
Other Notes: I would like to have an unitemed and an itemed version please!

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: Items are very CC. I know I would adore her having some golden jewelry like some of the other Mayan soq have.

Ref1 Ref2 Ref3

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 1:46 pm
Entry Tag: Faid Shadowlight | Hippogryph/Unicorn/Kirin | Minor | Solo

Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Unicorn/Kirin crossbreed
Body Build: Regular (is it possible to have a kirin base without the scales?)
Concept Origin: My own idea but using the colour pallet of Tempest Shadow from the MLP Movie.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I have a pattern inspiration in a Geometric Ombre using the colours on the Body Palette I hope it inspires the colourist and leave it up to the them how they use this inspiration.
Face:
Eye color,
Eyebrows - Miffed,
inner ear - CC,
Expression - Neutral mouth, thick lashes eyes,
Nose - No beak,
Cheek Feathers

Mane: Long! Waves and ringlets. A cascade of them. This is pretty CC be as complex or elegant or wild as you like, in a mix of the colours in this palette - Mane Palette

Tail: A unicorn tail with a leonine tip to match with the mane style please. Use any colours from the Mane Palette for the tip. And the Body Palette for the main part of the tail.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl Claws on the front legs. Back hooves I would like to be Kirin cloven hooves. Hoof Colour - CC
Feathered fetlocks on the back legs and upper leg feathers on the front legs.

Leg feathers - Any mix of these colour pallets Body Palette + Mane Palette

Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Unicorn loose curl.
Wings: Hippogryph Falcon Wings using any of the body or mane colours on them Body Palette or Mane Palette
Scales: None please.
Other Notes: Please no scales and no beak.

-- Accessories & Edits -- N/A
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets -- N/A
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni -- N/A
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti -- N/A
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 2:45 pm
Void entry  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]