Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Character Journals
Avi's Journey(❖Updated❖ 03/16/24)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 12:12 pm
User Image

((Note: If Avi is physically attracted to the person, they will have a ♡ next to their name. If he is romantically attracted or may be interested in a relationship with them, they will have ♥ next to their name.

Each time the chart is updated, a symbol will be next to each person that has new information with the update. This update's symbol is: ❖))

Family:

User Image
xxx ♡Masumi Alaric (Ex-lover/Intimate Friend/Step-Brother)
xxxxxxxxx Status: Alive
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
You are someone I never deserved to love. Despite all of the ugliness I carried, despite the pain I caused, you stood
by me and loved a monster. You taught me to hope for better, and to be
kinder to those around me. I can only hope that in time, I can practice what
you taught me. I love you Sumi, I always will.

Update 06/23/2023: I am happy that we can talk normally now without feeling like I am swallowing shards of glass. It is nice to be able to speak like we used to without fear or Rehan speaking for us. I am glad things are going well with Carter, even if I still want to punch his face in. If he hurts you, I will hurt him.

Update 03/16/2024: It makes me happy for you to support me. I am glad we can talk and laugh together with touches that don't break either of us. I missed my best friend so much. It's nice to have that back.

User Image
xxx Castielle Bayne (Half-Brother)
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
You and I have never gotten along well,
but I still love you as my brother just the same. Your fierce nature and
will to protect Masumi, even from me, is heartwarming. You are a good
person, and an even greater brother. I am happy that we are finally finding
common ground and talking as siblings again, instead of as enemies.

Update 06/23/2023: Cas, I am so glad that we can tease each other without bitterness or cruelty. Laughing with you makes me want to cry sometimes, but it is a good feeling I promise. Talking with you each week is the highlight of my day.

User Image
xxx Marcellus Alaric (Step-Brother)
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
You have always been kind to everyone, a
mediator between Cas and I when Sumi wasn’t around. I know you want
everyone to get along, and I am sorry that you probably won’t ever see that come to fruition. I hope that myself, Masumi, and Castielle are enough for
you to be happy regardless.

Update 06/23/2023: I am pleased to hear each time you give me updates at your new job. I am also amused by the fact that libraries have played such a huge role in all of our lives. A librarian saved me and now one helped me meet someone I like, books gave Masumi an escape, building a library gave Castielle peace, and now you are finding your happiness surrounded by books as well. I am happy for you little brother. Truly and deeply from the bottom of my heart.

update 03/16/2024: I didn't realize how much my relationship with Masumi weighed on you. You said that you had to watch our relationship crumble and fall apart while you felt powerless to stop it. I didn't know you were holding in that kind of weight in your heart. I'm sorry I didn't notice it before you mentioned it. You deserve to be heard.

User Image
xxx Rehan Alaric (Father)
xxxxxxxxx Status: Deceased
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
I hate you. That should be obvious. You made
me a killer, of both people I didn’t even know, and of my mother. I didn’t
understand how someone could be so cruel, so hateful. Now I know,
because you have made me those things. Alienated me from the rest of
the family. But I have the luxury of knowing that you failed. Sumi is happy,
I am getting there, Castielle is blooming on his own and Marcellus is
learning to trust again. You can’t hurt us anymore.

Update 06/23/2023: I hear you still can't use your abilities or wipe your own a**. Good. I like you more when you are suffering.

Update 06/29/23: I don't know what to make of what you left me with. I will sit and stare at your urn sometimes, wondering what to do with you. I don't know why I asked Masumi to bring you here. Maybe I just wanted you out of that place. Like me, you got lost in your power's madness, and instead of rejecting it like me, you embraced it and became everyone's villain. I don't know if I can forgive you ever, but right now, I don't think I hate you anymore. I pity you.

User Image
xxx Akane Alaric (Step-Mother)
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
You are a whore. There is no way around that.
I guess it is in your nature, because of what you are. But I hold no love for
you, nor respect. What you did to my mother will never be forgiven. What
you did to Sumi, will never be forgiven.

Update 06/23/2023: Kindly go to hell as soon as possible and take my trash father with you.

Update 03/16/2024: Knowing that you aren't just getting away with what you did gives me immense satisfaction. It is my belief that you were the one that was able to manipulate Rehan so easily. You got into his mind and tried to weave things the way you wanted. I hope your children can watch you deteriorate in that hell like you made us do wit Rehan.

User Image
xxx Airi Alaric (Half-sister)
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
You are a spitting image of your mother’s
cruelty. I am pleased to say that I barely know a single thing about you.

Update 06/23/2023: I hear that you had your heart broken and were publicly humiliated for it because you were being insufferable to your significant other. I wish I could take the high road and tell you I am sorry for your experience, but frankly I have no warmth in my heart for you. I hope this is a teaching moment for you in the future. Being like your mother or our father will only end in your downfall.

User Image
xxx Wren Alaric (Half-brother)
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
You always wanted to be father’s favorite
and get his attention, while hating me because that was the role I had.
I didn’t want it then, and I do not want it now. Take it if you know what it
costs.

Update 06/23/2023: Tell me, is being father's only son what you still want now that you have to wipe his a** for a living because your mother is already off galivanting with someone else now that he's useless to her? How is being the favorite now hmm? Was burning all those bridges really worth it? You twins really make me understand just how petty I can be sometimes.

User Image
xxx Meadow Alaric (Mother)
xxxxxxxxx Status: Deceased
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
I’m...so so sorry. Because of me...because I failed
to protect you, you lost yourself. What happened to you wasn’t my fault, I
can say that confidently now, but I was a party in your downfall. And I can
never forgive myself for it. I love you, mother. And I am sorry I failed you.

Update 06/23/2023: I...I had the opportunity to see you the other day in a home video Masumi found hidden. I don't know why it managed to survive when Rehan tried to wipe you clean from the home, but I am grateful to have it. I think that is the first time I was able to properly cry without feeling guilt, just sadness that I couldn't see you anymore. I am sorry mom...I never meant to hurt you, I wish I could change what happened. I know I can't, but I will try to make up for the time you lost and live for us both. I hope you are at peace, and able to exist without pain.

update 03/16/2024: Father kept your things hidden away. Reading his letter, I realize that there is more to him than I knew. His dipping into the minds of other was poisoning him and driving him mad. I am glad he was able to come to his senses before his last moments. If he hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to see your face again.

Friends:

User Image
xxx ♡♥Saeyong Joon (Dating Interest)
xxxxxxxxx Status: Alive...thank goodness
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
I still don't know what to make of you. Being around you feels dangerous, because I feel like you are teaching me to let go in areas I need to be in control of. I am terrified I will kill you, but exhilarated by the idea that I haven't been able to at all, that you can withstand my touch without death being imminent. I hope your encouragement to toss away the past does me some good. I can't deal with people who have ill intentions anymore.

Update 06/23/2023: ....I don't know where to begin with you. Perhaps thank you might be a good start? You have helped me with my ability control, the issues I have had in the library, let go of something I was holding onto much too hard, and helped me feel a bit like I can actually live normally. I feel like I have grown more comfortable in my skin being able to practice my ability with you in the times we have met. You jest and you tease, but I...actually don't mind. You are able to get a genuine laugh out of me that I didn't even know I was capable of. I have enjoyed your company, and I hope to continue meeting in the future. I will never wear that marshmallow monstrosity though, so don't bother asking me again.

TBU when the Memory Lane is done

Acquaintances:

User Image
xxx Jean the cat (The cat from the grocery store)
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
You seem to have no means of minding
people’s boundaries. Which isn’t all surprising considering that you are
a cat. I will now garter any creature I see with a suspicion only borne from
dealing with a sketchy being like yourself. Please do people a favor and
stop stealing.

Update 06/23/2023: I still watch cats suspiciously because of you...

User Image
xxx ♡ Timo Ari Harmaajärvi (Gentleman mesmerizing eyes)
xxxxxxxxx Thoughts:
I am not sure what led to you approaching me...
I wish I could apologize for being so standoffish, but I am not good with
people.

Update 06/23/2023: Meeting again in the library for a short time gave me the opportunity to apologize for being so standoffish at the gym. You...have lovely eyes and a kind demeanor. Thank you for speaking with me, even if it was short lived. It would be nice to meet you again to try my hand at conversating with someone new.

Relationship Status:

xxx Avi is single...because he is way too awkward to get relationships easily.

Profile:

xxx This is him

Home:

xxx 1506 Lumiere Housing District

❖One person was❖ updated: 06/29/2023

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:03 am
User Image

1st Entry: A Letter to Masumi
xxx Date: November 25th
xxx Language: English

2nd Entry: Getting to Know You Survey
xxx Date: November 26th

3rd Entry: Questionnaire
xxx Date: Feb. 13th

4th Entry: Alaric Family Tree
xxx Date: Not documented

5th Entry: Rehan's Letter
xxx Date: Not documented

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:21 am
Entry #1: Letter to Masumi

Dearest Sumi,

I always thought of you as this beautiful light that I had to hold gently in my hands for fear it would break. You saw me, past all my broken pieces, past all of my pain, and past all the walls I tried to build. You never let me discourage your climb into my life. You are beautiful, and beautiful things shouldn't be touched by something so ugly. I wanted to keep you, but if I had continued to hold you so tightly in my hands, I would have crushed you. I don't want to break the only light I have in my life. I don't want to add you to the list of things I have taken for granted and destroyed. I didn't deserve you then, and I still don't now.

My only hope is that you are happy where you are now. You are someone else's light now. And while I miss your warmth, I know it is time for me to let you go. It is painful, and most days I feel like I might cave and run back to you. But it is a good pain, one that I think I can learn from. I didn't know that growth could be so cathartic. And that to grow, I had to stop chaining us both down. I love you, Masumi. I always have, and I know that will never change despite the distance. Please find your own light. You deserve that happiness more than anyone else I know.

Always yours,
Octavius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:05 am
Entry #2: Getting to Know You Survey

Getting to Know You

What is your favorite color?
xxx♦ Probably blue of different shades.

When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
xxx♦ I wanted to be a successful politician so I could free us from my father.

What’s your most favorite place that you’ve travelled?
xxx♦ I enjoyed seeing home in Britain when I became old enough to travel on my own.

If you could get on a plane tomorrow to anywhere, where would you go?
xxx♦ Probably where my brothers and Masumi are. I miss all of them.

Are you closer with your mom or your dad, and why?
xxx♦ Neither. My father and I aren't speaking and my mother is dead. I was close to her when I was younger though.

How many children do you want, and why?
xxx♦ I imagine that it is best not to have any, but if I ever manage, 1 is enough for me.

What is your favorite meal (savory and dessert)?
xxx♦ Zosui, it was something I always made with my brothers and Sumi growing up. I have never been a fan of sweets, but Sumi would make these cookies for me that weren't too sweet.

What is your go-to movie or TV series?
xxx♦ I...don't think I have ever actually watched a TV since I was a child.

What is your dream career?
xxx♦ Something simple that doesn't require me to kill anyone at this point.

If you had to get a(nother) tattoo, what would it be and why?
xxx♦ I would probably get more tattoos to represent my family. I used to say that the Triskele would remind me of the three stabilities I have in life. Castielle, Marcellus, and Sumi.

Would You Rather

Would you rather a beach, forest, city, or farm?
xxx♦ Probably a forest, one where it always rains. I like the sound of water droplets hitting leaves.

Would you rather eat a can of dog food or lick a fresh dog poo?
xxx♦ Probably the dog food.

Would you rather be blind from birth or turn blind as a teenager?
xxx♦ Blind from birth. How can you miss something you've never had to begin with?

Would you rather lose all of the memories you’ve made to date or not be able to make any new memories?
xxx♦ No new memories. The ones that I have now are too precious to me.

Would you rather always be overdressed or always be underdressed?
xxx♦ Overdressed.

Would you rather go without the internet for a month or go without showering for a month?
xxx♦ Without the internet. I am not very tech savvy.

Would you rather only be able to shout for the rest of your life or only be able to whisper for the rest of your life?
xxx♦ Whisper, I do not like shouting and I prefer speaking very little.

Would you rather be stuck in a room for an hour with 100 non-venomous spiders or 100 non-venomous snakes?
xxx♦ Probably spiders. I have always thought them to be fascinating.

Would you rather have your own private island or have your own private jet?
xxx♦ Private jet so that I could go anywhere I please.

Would you rather live the life of fame and wealth or live in Harry Potter’s world?
xxx♦ What is a Harry Potter? I already live a life of wealth and fame where I am from. This Harry Potter seems better.

Raunchy (This is R18+, don't read if you do not like questions about anything sexual)

What is your favorite sex position?
xxx♦ I...wouldn't know. I am a virgin. But I do suppose that I enjoyed the potential of topping from the bottom.

What is your ultimate turn on?
xxx♦ I suppose I like to see a person flustered or shy.

What is your biggest turn off?
xxx♦ Anything violent

If you had to have a fetish, what would it be?
xxx♦ I am not sure I even know that that entails...

Have you ever been sexually attracted to the same sex?
xxx♦ I was dating another man, so yes.

What is the hottest sex dream that you’ve had?
xxx♦ I don't know if it is really hot per say, but I did have a dream once that I finally had sex with my lover all throughout the night. It was a very vivid and intense dream.

What is your signature move to get someone turned on?
xxx♦ I...don't think I have one. I have never completely had sexual intercourse. Only masturbation.

Would you prefer bondage or whipping?
xxx♦ Neither I would say. Hard to enjoy things used to punish and torture you growing up.

What is something that you want to do during sex, but you’ve been too afraid to try?
xxx♦ I would have to have sex begin with to know the answer to this.

What makes you feel most comfortable during sex?
xxx♦ I wouldn't know. I would imagine that being relaxed would be possible with comfortable bedding.

Super Deep

How do you think that you will die?
xxx♦ If I were to die, it would probably be my father's fault in some way.

If you could pass on only one of your attributes to your children, what would it be?
xxx♦ My eye color. They are like my mother's eyes, and I have always loved that part of myself.

What is something from your childhood that has shaped you into the person you are today?
xxx♦ Trauma.

Would you rather know that you had 3 months to live, or die instantly?
xxx♦ 3 months to live, so that I might get my affairs in order before I go.

Do you believe in soul mates?
xxx♦ I did once, now I am unsure.

What are you most insecure about?
xxx♦ My lack of control on my abilities. I don't want to hurt anyone else, and I hate that I can't control that.

What would your perfect day look like?
xxx♦ Just a day where I can curl up in a cozy seat and read a good book with some tea. Or maybe a day where I have dinner with my siblings and we are all happy again.

What are you afraid that people see when they look at you?
xxx♦ Someone dangerous...a killer.

What is the saddest that you’ve ever felt?
xxx♦ When I played a part in my mother's death. It was an accident, I can admit that now. But then...it weighed far too heavy on my child heart.

What is the happiest that you’ve ever felt?
xxx♦ My happiest day was when Masumi and I shared our first kiss. I had never kissed someone before, so I was elated to share it with the first person I have ever loved.

Questions were provide via jpg by Whiters4 on discord

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:22 am
Entry #3: Questionnaire

1: Who was the last person you held hands with?
xxxAnswer: I guess Saeyong technically...romantically it was with Masumi.

2: Are you outgoing or shy?
xxxAnswer: I am not really outgoing, but I wouldn't consider myself shy either.

3: Who are you looking forward to seeing?
xxxAnswer: My brother Castielle, he's supposed to come down for a visit some time.

4: Are you easy to get along with?
xxxAnswer: Um...depends on the person. I probably wouldn't get along with myself.

5: If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you?
xxxAnswer: He shouldn't, but I know that he would. Despite everything, we still tried to take care of one another.

6: What kind of people are you attracted to?
xxxAnswer: I...that...I am not sure to be honest. I've never considered type or preference before. I guess I just like people who are honest, loyal, and can stand by their beliefs. I can't deal with people who lie as if it is breathing anymore.

7: Do you think you will be in a relationship 2 months from now?
xxxAnswer: No, I would be surprised if I am in a relationship within the next few years. I try to be realistic in that regard...

8: Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
xxxAnswer: Lately, my mother. I've been missing her more lately as I slowly start remembering what she looked like. I miss her smile as she would pet my hair. Its strange that I had forgotten such a pleasant memory...

9: Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
xxxAnswer: Yes, and no. The concept doesn't make me uncomfortable, just when it is directed towards me.

10: Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
xxxAnswer: Surprisingly Saeyong. We seem to have found common ground last time we met.

11: What does the most recent text that you sent say?
xxxAnswer: "You do not have to text me everyday. I won't cease to exist if you miss one day."

12: What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
xxxAnswer: Maiden's Longing, Lacrimosa, Dainichi Mikoshi, Forlorn Child of Archaic Winds, and A Potion For Love.

13: Do you like it when people play with your hair?
xxxAnswer: Surprisingly, yes. It is a nice feeling.

14: Do you believe in luck and miracles?
xxxAnswer: No, I am afraid I have not thought of such things since childhood.

15: What good thing happened this summer?
xxxAnswer: My low points allowed me to push forward to try and do better.

16: Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
xxxAnswer: No, he's in a relationship and I don't want trouble.

17: Do you think there is life on other planets?
xxxAnswer: Possibly.

18: Do you still talk to your first crush?
xxxAnswer: Yes.

19: Do you like bubble baths?
xxxAnswer: Not really.

20: Do you like your neighbors?
xxxAnswer: I have not met them.

21: What are your bad habits?
xxxAnswer: Accidently breaking things because I forget my strength.

22: Where would you like to travel?
xxxAnswer: Perhaps to home where my mother is from. Kyoto is quite beautiful.

Questionnaire provided via jpg by Whiters4 on discord.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:15 am
4th Entry: Alaric Family Tree

User Image

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
● Character Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff