Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
First Time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weird
  day
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 11:01 am
Going to the Hospital rofl
Was having really bad pain in upper right area for over 2 weeks and spent a week barely eating and losing 10 lbs and my fiance and his sister forced me to go to a Med express place where they told me my gallbladder was messed up so sent me to a hospital in town who for some reason on the weekends cant do ultra sounds so they had to sent me to another hospital rolleyes then after finding out I was hydrated and s**t was dangerously low I got my first IV then 6 hours later after the ultra sound and blood tests found out my appendix and gallbladder are beautiful and fine but I had a UTI rofl so yeeeaaah stare

Im feeling a lot better now been on meds 2 days so guess im going to live.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:24 pm
Camera 0bscura
so guess im going to live.

YOU SOUND SO THRILLED TO BE ALIVE

Glad to hear you're doing fine though despite responding to this over a month later. Mang just imagine if this was something more serious, you would have been sent to like 12 hospitals or something.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:11 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura
so guess im going to live.

YOU SOUND SO THRILLED TO BE ALIVE

Glad to hear you're doing fine though despite responding to this over a month later. Mang just imagine if this was something more serious, you would have been sent to like 12 hospitals or something.

It was an adventure rolleyes started the day thinking i was dying ended it with just having to drink more water rofl

I dont even think theres 12 hospitals in WV rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:32 pm
Camera 0bscura

It was an adventure rolleyes started the day thinking i was dying ended it with just having to drink more water rofl

SOUNDS IT!

Speaking of drinking water, you got all of your covid vaccines yet?  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:49 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

SOUNDS IT!

Speaking of drinking water, you got all of your covid vaccines yet?

Not yet sadly but were planning to next time my fiance is off of work. He about to leave for 3 weeks ): he works on a rig it sucks,  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:48 am
Camera 0bscura

Not yet sadly but were planning to next time my fiance is off of work. He about to leave for 3 weeks ): he works on a rig it sucks,

Was that his job originally? Or what does he do on the rigs? Any plans during that downtime he's away?  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:36 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Was that his job originally? Or what does he do on the rigs? Any plans during that downtime he's away?

Yeah he been a Mud engineer for like 15 years but cause of covid the company he was with shut down and now he with a different one.
I just work on things around the house and of coarse ima be decorating for fall and Halloween rofl I love me some holidays

How life for you, hows the baby?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:50 pm
Camera 0bscura

Yeah he been a Mud engineer for like 15 years but cause of covid the company he was with shut down and now he with a different one.
I just work on things around the house and of coarse ima be decorating for fall and Halloween rofl I love me some holidays

YEAAAAAAH I remember this season you got hyped for haha.
Well hopefully things go well for him out on the rig? Are you able to still keep in contact with him out there on the ocean?

Life BLOOOOOWS mang. Ever since that roof collapsed at the other store I haven't been able to get my full time hours back. It's been 8 months now and they still haven't even gotten to work on rebuilding the roof. There aren't a lot of jobs in the area that would let me work midnight to 8am so I can't really find something else nearby unless someone babysat my kiddo for free during the day.

Also beyond depressed I wasn't able to attend my brother's wedding two weeks ago. I got sick with a head cold and missed out on everything. Train ride, California exploring, meeting my sister-in-law's family for the first time.

Baby is being a little turd.

Also friendly reminder again not to have kids rofl  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:37 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

YEAAAAAAH I remember this season you got hyped for haha.
Well hopefully things go well for him out on the rig? Are you able to still keep in contact with him out there on the ocean?

Life BLOOOOOWS mang. Ever since that roof collapsed at the other store I haven't been able to get my full time hours back. It's been 8 months now and they still haven't even gotten to work on rebuilding the roof. There aren't a lot of jobs in the area that would let me work midnight to 8am so I can't really find something else nearby unless someone babysat my kiddo for free during the day.

Also beyond depressed I wasn't able to attend my brother's wedding two weeks ago. I got sick with a head cold and missed out on everything. Train ride, California exploring, meeting my sister-in-law's family for the first time.

Baby is being a little turd.

Also friendly reminder again not to have kids rofl

He on land rigs :3 he not far away bout 3 hour drive. But he could be located anywhere from WV, ohio, Pa or NY. Luckily right now he in WV and not far. But yeah he calls and text everyday or we hop in discord.

Dang they not fixing that s**t? geeze they slack man. D: Hopefully they fix that s**t or you can find a better job,

Aww grats to your bro for getting married that sucks you didn't get to go ):

Fiance and I keep pushing ours back covid messed it all up we just about to go to the court house and get it done then just have a party with our families.I feel no need to waist a ton of money rather just save it for something better but our family i think will be disappointed.

Aww well babies just eat sleep and s**t so they 33% a turd rofl
I want kids but I dont think my fiance wants any right now but we getting old rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:58 am
Camera 0bscura

He on land rigs :3 he not far away bout 3 hour drive. But he could be located anywhere from WV, ohio, Pa or NY. Luckily right now he in WV and not far. But yeah he calls and text everyday or we hop in discord.

Dang they not fixing that s**t? geeze they slack man. D: Hopefully they fix that s**t or you can find a better job,

Fiance and I keep pushing ours back covid messed it all up we just about to go to the court house and get it done then just have a party with our families.I feel no need to waist a ton of money rather just save it for something better but our family i think will be disappointed.

I want kids but I dont think my fiance wants any right now but we getting old rolleyes

Oh land rigs isn't bad at all, glad to hear he's at least within distance!

Yeah honestly I would agree going with that idea and just do a courthouse wedding. My fiance's friend pushed back their wedding several times until they finally were able to get it done this month. But that's how me and several other people got sick. We attended their small gathering and caught something either from the place (it was dirty as hell) or from some person who didn't know they had it.

Have you talked to him about having kids? I know that once either of you get over 35 the percentages for issues start to go up year by year. I think you're even considered high risk once you reach 35. So it's tough because if you wait too late it becomes tougher to even try. I keep suggesting to people not to have kids based off the experience I had but it could be positive for you since it seems like you're home enough to focus on your kiddo.

Mine was a mess because having a kid started family drama, which heavily damaged our relationship, and things haven't been progressing forward at all. I also went into having kids thinking my fiance would spend more time watching our kiddo so I could clean and take care or the apartment. It hasn't been like that, so most days I have to spend my free time just trying to play catch-up. How she wants everything structured is now just literally killing me and I really regret having a kid.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:49 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Oh land rigs isn't bad at all, glad to hear he's at least within distance!

Yeah honestly I would agree going with that idea and just do a courthouse wedding. My fiance's friend pushed back their wedding several times until they finally were able to get it done this month. But that's how me and several other people got sick. We attended their small gathering and caught something either from the place (it was dirty as hell) or from some person who didn't know they had it.

Have you talked to him about having kids? I know that once either of you get over 35 the percentages for issues start to go up year by year. I think you're even considered high risk once you reach 35. So it's tough because if you wait too late it becomes tougher to even try. I keep suggesting to people not to have kids based off the experience I had but it could be positive for you since it seems like you're home enough to focus on your kiddo.

Mine was a mess because having a kid started family drama, which heavily damaged our relationship, and things haven't been progressing forward at all. I also went into having kids thinking my fiance would spend more time watching our kiddo so I could clean and take care or the apartment. It hasn't been like that, so most days I have to spend my free time just trying to play catch-up. How she wants everything structured is now just literally killing me and I really regret having a kid.

Yeah Im glad he on land rigs im nervous every time he goes but it would be worse if he was in the middle of the ocean. rofl

That sucks, at least it wasnt covid.

We brought it up a few times but he doesnt come off wanting kids anymore he barely helps with the pets so I doubt he would be much help with a baby so till he gets it together no kids I cant handle taking care of a dog two birds him an d baby alone rofl
But my sister is Preggo so Im at least gonna be a aunt biggrin

that sucks man ): just think in a few years you can train the kid rofl Have you tried talking to her? making splitting up responsibilities? I do all the housework, cooking and caring for the pets it annoys me but at the same time I currently not working but if i was to get a job he gonna have to step up its not fair if both are working and only one taking care of the house and kids,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:15 am
Camera 0bscura

Yeah Im glad he on land rigs im nervous every time he goes but it would be worse if he was in the middle of the ocean. rofl

We brought it up a few times but he doesnt come off wanting kids anymore he barely helps with the pets so I doubt he would be much help with a baby so till he gets it together no kids I cant handle taking care of a dog two birds him an d baby alone rofl

that sucks man ): just think in a few years you can train the kid rofl Have you tried talking to her? making splitting up responsibilities? I do all the housework, cooking and caring for the pets it annoys me but at the same time I currently not working but if i was to get a job he gonna have to step up its not fair if both are working and only one taking care of the house and kids,

Hahaha which sister, older or younger lol? I ASSUME younger but life can be mysterious mang. Maybe being around a kiddo while change your Fiance's mind about kiddos?  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:10 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Hahaha which sister, older or younger lol? I ASSUME younger but life can be mysterious mang. Maybe being around a kiddo while change your Fiance's mind about kiddos?

younger sister xD and nah his niece had a baby i had to force him to hold him once.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:17 pm
Camera 0bscura

younger sister xD and nah his niece had a baby i had to force him to hold him once.

I know I shouldn't ask, BUT YOU KNOW ME JESUS CHRIST, what is your older sister doing now anyways? Is she still living at home? I assume your prego sauce younger sister is still married to that guy who shot his tooth out playing paintball right?  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:25 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

I know I shouldn't ask, BUT YOU KNOW ME JESUS CHRIST, what is your older sister doing now anyways? Is she still living at home? I assume your prego sauce younger sister is still married to that guy who shot his tooth out playing paintball right?

Older sister still a waste of space LOL she does nothing cares about nothing.
Yeah younger sister still married xD they doing good both have nice job bought a house 2 years ago they doing well smile airsoft gun not paintball xD so even worse and stupid he didnt wear a face guard  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games