Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Accepted Male Profiles ♂
✓ Alva

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:41 am
User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Basic Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Username: Asbloodrunscold yum_cupcake

Name: Has no Real name
- Alva (Most Recent and Most Used)
- Xiu Jian ; Jian Xiu
- Cari
- Hisoka Yamada ; Yamada Hisoka
- Choi Ha-Neul
- Shura
- Thanh Lê
- Shannon Alexander
- Shoshan
- Colombe Bellerose
- Silver
- Shea Patraicc
- Sigi Aleshire
- Zorion

Gender: Epicene and Androgynous - However He alternates pronouns depending on how someone views Her. Ultimately though, they prefer to just be called Alva. [Go ahead and put them in male for ease]

Eye Color: White

Hair Color: Shiny Silver

Hair Length: Long [To about Mid-back]

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 140lbs

Scars/Tattoos:
- There are large sword-scars located in the center of Alva's chest, and up Alva's spinal column.
- There are two marks on Alva's back, where things were but are not anymore.

Sexual Orientation: Omnisexual

Ethnicity: Undefined

Weapon(s):
A long blue leather whip.

Angel's Key: The blade of their creator. It is a ceremonial knife that they use to actually use their abilities when there is no other option. They do not like having it however, but they cannot let it go.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ability Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Species:
Simulacrum

Abilities:
> Endless Sacrifice:

More of a curse than a blessing Alva is incapable of achieving a true, lasting death so long as the very concept of sacrifice remains a thing.
After every death, They will merely revive with all of their wounds healed so long as they were not caused by a source similar to their original image.
The amount of time in which Alva remains dead is proportional to the thing that killed them with time ranging anywhere from only a few minutes (Minor) to few days (Major).

Limits:
- "Death" is not easy, and every time Alva dies and returns they do lose apart of themselves. What is lost can be returned with enough time and effort.
- Does not negate pain.
- Injuries caused by holy weapons remain though death and must be healed some other way.

> Sacrifice of Mind:

Alva is a blank slate of sorts, a creature without their own set identity meant to be everything and nothing at once. Alva's body and nature may be steadily influenced by the views of people, creating a powerful illusion upon Alva that is essentially real, a small overwrite of reality dependent upon peoples own desires about them. This centers from Alva's mind, given strength by a lack of self.

This change of theirs is relative to the person so whoever happens to be seeing them at the time will see their desires and wants. Falling under an illusion, but an illusion that is entirely real.
This can create something of a confusing situation where multiple people see see, hear, feel, and experience a different version of Alva and none of them are quite false, but neither is true either.
This can lead to two people seeing, feeling, hearing, and experiencing two different things.

{Ex.
Where one person who truly begins to desire her will see a beautiful, sweet woman.
Someone else might see a rather sweet male. Simultaneously. }

They can appear to be mesmerizing, more masculine, more feminine, more handsome, more beautiful, more charismatic, more buxom, more petite, more sensual, more stoic, more lively, etc. Anything to bring about a powerful feeling of desire and love within a person towards them and they are these things. Reality changing them in response to others, so long as they do not fight it.

Limits:
- Alva has only minor control over this (When it come to their own interest, but cannot stop a change from taking place otherwise, and the power is more effective the more they give up their sense of self.
The more faith they have in themselves the more it actually bends to their own will.

- Does not work on people immune to illusions.

- Rejection seems to instantly reverts Alva back almost like it was an illusion of some sort (*cough), and Alva cannot try again with the same person until they have forgotten about it, or ever if the rejection is strong enough.

- Does not work on being with no desire.

- Too many conflicting desires can actually hurt Alva without them keeping minor control.

- People with significant others that they are truly loyal to cannot trigger this change.

- Someone interested in Alva for Alva themselves will likely not trigger this change.

- Does not work if Alva is sure of themselves

> Sacrifice of Body:

Something more akin to a curse than anything else Alva's very being is rooted in the very idea of sacrifice and service. Because of this, Alva's very being is meant to be used in service of others whether they be man, beast, immortal, machine, or anything that may be qualified as having life. Their very body is meant to ease their suffering.

Alva may sacrifice their blood to transfer their own lifeforce to others so that they may heal. The worse a wound, the more blood they must give up.

Alva may sacrifice parts of themselves to restore the parts of others. This works on equivalent exchange so depending on the part someone else lost, they would have to give up that very same part.

Alva may sacrifice even their very life and health to give to others, healing all ailments and giving them another shot at life. A life for a life, being for being.

Limits:
- Can't revive bodies over the physical threshold of 50, this does not apply to immortal beings who do not age, however they must have a body to revive.
- This does not stop the immense suffering they may feel in the process.
- These can actually be taken from them forcefully.
- Alva does not heal on their own, so any injuries caused to them will remain until they die and revive at which case they will resurrect whole again except for their wings which remain gone (In Earthly form) unless these injuries are taken care of by another party.
- Reviving mortals takes the most out of them and extends their absence by days to weeks depending on how long they've been dead, due to technically having to rip the soul from the grip of death.

> Sacrifice of Soul:

Alva is able to increase their supernatural and physical capabilities the more they sacrifice allowing them to grow stronger in their abilities for a price, otherwise they display abilities of a peak human, but don't enter the supernatural until they begin to lose parts of themselves. Power through sacrifice.
This is often easily done by sacrificing their own blood, their sense of self, their emotions, anything. This can also be taken from them, but it must be taken with the intent of sacrificing them.
Through this they start to become a monster, something less than mortal.
Limits:
- They can still "die" so they must be careful when doing this, and may perhaps die from their own wounds.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Psychological/Physical Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Personality:
Alva was once a bright, vibrant creature. They could be described as a saint back then, someone who willingly gave themselves for others without a second thought and always tried their best to protect others. They understood what it meant to smile, and what it meant to be happy though those days have long passed.

Alva was once a vengeful creature whose hatred for all things burned bright than the flames of gods. Spiteful and angry and yet filled with grief and regret Alva was once a thing to be feared. Violent and powerful, they stood as a threat to all around them. They once understood what it meant to hate, but those days have long passed.

What Alva is now, if you can even call them anything, is a shell. A nearly emotionless creature who continues to go about their lives as if it has no meaning. They rarely smile, they rarely laugh, they can hardly be considered living. They simply seem to go about their day to day living a dull existence almost as if they were a walking tool. They are quiet, and do not in fact speak often, simply resigned to themselves most of the time.

They do seem to have a kindle, gentle heart however as seen in their actions. They never do hesitate to help people, but they are always disconnected with others and everything about them. Unsure of how things work any longer so they do strange things, almost robotic but never without purpose.
This is not to say they do not recognize what feelings they should be displaying, but they are muted at best. Sometimes they might even express emotion without understanding or realizing it. They can still take some joy, but often times they are a stagnant thing until taught otherwise.
They also have things they clearly enjoy as well, though sometimes it can be hard to tell they are enjoying them.
They like to act as guardians however, and will often go out of their way to help a person. It is clear they have a lot of love and passion, but whether they learn to express this or lose these too often changes.

There is always an air of sadness around Alva that those savvy enough might pick up on, though this too can often be suppressed for happier aspects so as not to worry others. Something sorrowful, and lost that can't seem to find its way back. Someone who does not feel like they belong. Someone who is unaware of themselves, and cannot find their own meaning, Lonely and without the ability to fix it.

They continue to simply....exist.

==================

˙ʇou sᴉ ɟlǝs lɐʇɹoɯ ɹᴉǝɥʇ sƃuᴉɥʇ llɐ ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥ┴

˙ʇsoɯ uo ʇɔɐ oʇ ʎlǝʞᴉl ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ sᴉ ʇɟᴉɥs ɹᴉǝɥʇ pǝɹǝƃƃᴉɹʇ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ 'ɹǝʌǝʍoH ˙ǝɯᴉʇ ɐ ɹoɟ ɟᴉ uǝʌǝ ƃuᴉǝq ǝnɹʇ ɐ ƃuᴉǝq oʇ uɹnʇǝɹ ʎǝɥʇ ɟɟo ʇsɐɔ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ sǝlʞɔɐɥs ǝɥʇ ǝɔuO

˙ǝɯᴉʇ ɟo poᴉɹǝd ƃuol ɐ ɥɔns ɹoɟ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ pǝʞɔol ʍoɥ oʇ ǝnp ʎllɐɯɹou ssǝɹdxǝ oʇ ʇlnɔᴉɟɟᴉp ʇᴉ puᴉɟ ʎǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ɹǝʌǝʍoɥ ǝlqɐuosɐǝɹun ʇou ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥ┴ ˙sǝɔᴉɟᴉɹɔɐs pǝʞuɐɥʇun ǝɥʇ llɐ ɹoɟ puɐ ǝɔɐɟ oʇ pɐɥ ǝʌɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ sǝɔᴉʇsnɾuᴉ ǝɥʇ llɐ ɹoɟ dǝǝp sunɹ pǝɹʇɐɥ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ǝɯᴉʇ ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʇnq 'ƃuᴉʌol ʎllɐuɹǝʇǝ ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥ┴

˙uoᴉssɐd pǝlǝllɐɹɐdun uɐ ǝʌɐɥ llᴉʍ ʎǝɥʇ ǝʌol ǝʌɐɥ ʇou sǝop ɟlǝs lɐʇɹoɯ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ 'ʎɹnɟ ǝʌɐɥ llᴉʍ ʎǝɥʇ ɹǝƃuɐ ǝʌɐɥ ʇou sǝop lᴉoɔ lɐʇɹoɯ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥM ˙uǝʌᴉɹp sǝʌlǝsɯǝɥʇ puᴉɟ ʎǝɥʇ 'ǝʌᴉɹp ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʇou sǝop ɟlǝs lɐʇɹoɯ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥM ˙pᴉp ǝɔuo ʎǝɥʇ uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ lǝǝɟ ʎǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ǝɔuɐʇsᴉp ʇɐɥʍǝɯos llᴉʇs ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥ┴

˙ɹǝƃuɐ puɐ pǝɹʇɐɥ ǝsuǝʇuᴉ ɟo ǝlqɐdɐɔ puɐ 'ǝʌol ɟo llnɟ ǝɹnʇɐǝɹɔ lɐuoᴉʇoɯǝ u∀ ˙ǝʌɐɥ ǝɔuo ʎǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʇɔɐ llᴉʍ ʎǝɥʇ ɯɹoɟ ʎluǝʌɐǝɥ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ƃuᴉɹǝʇuǝ uod∩ ˙ʇsoɥ sᴉɥʇ uᴉɥʇᴉʍ ʇɥƃᴉɹq uɹnq llᴉʇs llǝɥ puɐ uǝʌɐǝɥ ɟo sǝɹᴉɟ ǝɥ┴

Bio:
"Once a man loved an angel. Their beauty entranced him, their words moved his broken soul, their actions inspired him to action. Every night this man prayed hoping she might return, but those prayers went unanswered. His dreams filled with thoughts of this angel coming back...but they never did.

So the man devised a way to lure the angel to him. He would create something in their image. He would imbue it with all the will to sacrifice than man had and perhaps this gift would lure them back. Perhaps simple gift would draw them back.
A creature born of desire and devotion to that heavenly host, made in their image. He would sacrifice so much for a chance to even glimpse them again.

You are to be that sacrifice. You are to embody the love I feel for her, the lust I have for them. You are to mirror them. You are but a shell, an imperfect idol, but an idol to them none-the-less. You will draw them back to me...when she sees what I have made. She will understand my desires..."

Created of desire. Given life only to lose it. A twisted ritual not meant for the hands of mortal men. Alva's life was that of desire, but nothing to be desired. Their existence were merely for show, for a lonely man to lure something out of his reach to his hands. A tool for man to show the divines their drive, their desire for them even if it was using magic anathema to what they stood for. He pulled essence from the very concepts themselves and weaves them in an imperfect copy. A false thing to merely achieve a dream.

They looked just like the angel. From flawless skin to a warm gaze. Wings sprouting from their back as glorious and magnificent as a true angels. It was insufficient, but the man believed that perhaps after enough time that his creation would become the perfect offering.

"Father" kept strict control over his new, confused, creation. Unsure of its own nature and without name, nature, or home. They were a feebler thing back then with no strength to resist even the simplest of commands. Forced to follow. They would act as the man's tool just as they had been born, earning him everything he had dreamed off using the powers they had been bred with. From battle to the gaining of favor Alva was used to achieve it all, all in hopes that the angel would return. That the real one would descend to them again.

They did not know much back then as they were new to it all. An aberration with no sense of purpose made for an easy servant, but as they went along they were steadily learning. Those once beautiful silver eyes picking up subtleties that slowly turned them from a child into a full being. It came to view the man as "father" unaware of how its true nature. They took joy in their pain, their sacrifices, their worthlessness because it meant they could make "Father" and all around them happy.
They dealt with the pain if only because it brought others safety. They dealt with the pain if only because it kept the others healthy. They dealt with the pain if only because they were meant to do this. This was their purpose was it not?

Instead they followed, doing everything their father asked of them in an effort to keep him happy and soon enough he had gotten almost everything he had wanted from his creation except for the ultimate goal. The angel still did not come.
He was starting to grow frustrated with his creation who despite all their sacrifice still did not call them angel them them. What had he been doing wrong? What would to call that heavenly being down to them? Perhaps they needed more? Perhaps they required...something more enticing than simple blood. More than power. More than fame, and more than all the gold under Heaven. Yes, perhaps what the angel needed was a life.

"Father" fashioned a knife, a ceremonial item that he believed was perfect. He would take Alva to the highest mountain, though they were mostly confused at what was happening. Once they had reached the peak "father" did not hesitate to plunge the knife deep into his creation, not removing it until those warm eyes went cold. They could not even ask why before the world around them went dark. They had not died, but the pain had become too much to bear.
However, with this father got his wish and that angel he had sought for so long appeared. However, Alva did not remain in the dark for long, eventually their eyes opened and they were greeted with the angel's face. They finally saw what their "father" had been seeking, but something was wrong....

"You bear my face, but not my soul."
"Soul?"
"Your wear my wings, but not my divinity."
"Divinity?"
"Your bear my smile, but...not my joy."
"Joy? What is joy?"
"You bear my body, but not the love it brings."
"Love?"
"You are imperfect and have lost much in one man's pursuit to create..me. You are not me, but I will grant you something of mine so that you may free yourself from your bonds."
"Fury."

And in that moment Alva's blood boiled and they felt anger. Everything they had given up gave them strength, and with that strength they intended to do nothing but take revenge for all they had been put through. Their wounds were still seeping and they were dying. Moment by moment they only got stronger and with their last breaths they brought havoc to the city. The angel watching from a distance as the copy destroyed everything in their path and left no one alive.
By the time the moon was high in the sky there was not a single soul who had not felt their fury. They were scarred, but with this revenge came satisfaction. The angel approached them, knife in hand, and spoke to them one last time before mercifully finishing what father had not.

However, Alva awoke only a day later with the angel standing over them. The angel offered them the knife and told them to follow and they did. Alva had...no memory of the place she was in. They were ruins, covered in blood, and broken. When they came to the edge of the ruins the angel told them that they would be watching, but Alva was on their own now. Confused Alva merely obeyed and began to walk.

"I once met an angel. This angel walked, but gave have blood to others."

"I once met an angel, who gave his time to those in need."

"I once met an angel, whose fury raged like the mightiest fire."

"I once met an angel, and she loved me so."

"I once met an angel, and he showed me wonders."

"I once met an angel, and they gave their lives for me."

"I once met an angel...."

Alva forged their own path, though often unintentional, though the world. With the occasional guidance from that mysterious angel Alva began to live their life, subtly changing with the world. Sometimes their life was one of joy and other times their life was one of misery. As they moved through life they met many people, and these people often changed them for better or for worse and often times when they died it would all begin again, or they would move on anyway having finishing all they could.

Year after year, and life after life they continued on this path trying to find meaning. They never settled anywhere, not feeling like they belonged in a single place. They weren't alone, but they were never really with anyone. They met people and left them all the same because they could not find a place to fit in. A wandering angel with no real sense of purpose and belonging just trying to find a place to belong. They would even take many names for those who would name them or take them in, but as times changed these names would shift or be forgotten.

There was really no place that they would not go. They involved themselves in wars where people needed them, or gave them company when they were lonely. The world around them shifted with time, but they remained the same and always they were merely trying to belong to find a steady in life. Memories were fleeting, as were they. Over and over again, year after year, season after season they were bound to moving from life to life to simply...exist.
And all this wandering would come to a head in two particular events.

One involving a angel who would take from them, and a human who would give it back.

"Is this the path you have truly chosen?"

Alva would meet a demon. This demon bore a great hatred for all things, but much like Alva it was merely lost. It traveled about too, giving itself to hatred a selfish thing that only took. It collided with Alva in its travel and the two contrasting forces clashed great.

A battle here, and a battle there and neither could gain an inch. Life after life they continued to fight until Alva finally learned that it was the demon who needed more than them. Alva ceased battle, and instead began to give the demon what they wanted in an effort to calm their own suffering even if it required their own. This confused the demon, but this angel would not leave it be.

The demon took as Alva wished, but the more it took the more it became open. It soon became afraid to take, but the closer the demon grew to this angel the more another presence made themselves known. A force much like Alva but far different and more aggressive. At first they tired to turn Alva from this path, but Alva refused. The meek thing digging themselves into their path for the first time in their lives.

When Alva did not budge the angel took matters into their own hands and tried to slay the demon, but Alva stepped in. The demon could not aid them. Alva began to sacrifice even more than before for the demon than before in order to combat who they were meant to be. Alva fought at their hardest giving up almost everything in order to protect another, but in the end...they lost.
The angel was furious and berated them, but still Alva stood their ground.

As punishment for this, the angel still struck the demon down and in turn Alva was forced to give up the last of what they had....

"I was made in your image, but I am not you. I will suffer for those I have to, no matter what. I have done this for so long and I will not stop now. My life has no value, but do not touch those I sacrifice for."

They fought again, and Alva managed to win but they were too far gone. They did not kill the angel, but instead became a terror once again and started to cause destruction where normally they would try to live. The angel realized what they had done. Alva was stuck, locked in rage for years until finally they and the angel met again. They did battle and while Alva had given up so much the angel managed to unbalance Alva and defeat them, putting them down. The angel knew why this happened, but knew that Alva's actions required punishment.
They killed Alva again and spoke to them once final time, and Alva forgave. They were not angry, but they knew they had done terrible things.
Alva's wings were ripped from them, and a sword plunged into their chest, binding them to the very spot they were defeated. A punishment for their actions, but one filled with regret. Alva's wings would never return to them no matter what happened and they would live with the mortals if...they were ever set free.

The angel left Alva with regret, but swore that one day Alva might be able to redeem themselves.

"You have a golden soul. Don't let them take it be ripped from you."

In time Alva was found and awoken by a distraught and sick young girl who found them in a grove. Alva was sleeping then, the closest they had ever gotten to bliss, but they were soon awakened by the young girls crying. Alva spoke to them, and found out why they were so distressed. Unable to simply leave it be Alva requested that the sword be moved from their chest, though they doubted that a young girl would be able to move it unless she were blessed.

However, the moment the young girl grasped the sword it moved itself and set Alva free. Alva was surprised. Was their punishment over? Alva was free once again, but only saw purpose in helping this poor girl. The girl revealed to them that she was set to die soon, and that in her distress she had run off and gotten lost. Alva knew what they needed to do, even so soon after getting free. They helped the young girl to the hospital and stuck by their side. The two spoke quite often, bonding in the process.

When the day the girl was set to die came Alva appeared, appearing like an angel once again though it was anything but joyful. They explained what they were there for and promised the parents that they might help their daughter and though they were apprehensive they agreed. Alva remained by the young girls side as her life faded, but once it did Alva took her own, giving the young girl their own life and curing her. The parents were surprised, but overjoyed that their little girl was fine again though...the girl was devastated to learn Alva's fate.

It took so long for Alva to return this time though not through any fault of their own. While they could not be killed permanently, they were exceedingly weak from being sealed away and much of their power was lost. The young girl grew, and even made a grave for Alva which she prayed to every night. Years would pass before Alva finally managed to return, but because of the circumstances they had lost everything including memory. However, the girl remembered her, now a young woman.
The young girl took Alva in, and over the years she began to show Alva how to live again and reminding them of everything Alva tried to be and wanted to be from stories. Occasionally, they would even meet people Alva had met once again. They would grow together, and eventually Alva would seemingly be back to themselves. Life was great and peaceful finally.

However, happiness would not last forever. The young girl and Alva got caught up by a gang returning from the movies on day. Alva easily defeated the gang, but revenge was often a violent thing, and not even Alva could protect everyone all the time.
Alva went shopping for equipment one day to do some gardening with their aging friend, but when they returned the house was set ablaze. Alva rushed in and found their friend dying in the garden.
Alva tried desperately to revive their friend, but they could do nothing. Their body wouldn't even allow sacrifice for this goal. Alva was heartbroken
However, their friend gave them some final words before finally dying. Alva's rage was absolute and it took them no time at all to track down the ones who did this, but even as angry as they were...the memory of their friend hung with them and calmed their rage. They settled instead for sending them away.

The next year was merely filled with grief until Alva was met by an unexpected face. The angel.
They spoke and the angel revealed that it was her who set Alva on the path to redemption by orchestrating the meeting between them and the girl, but that they couldn't do anything. Alva merely kept quiet...but knew that they were going to have to move on. The angel gave them the knife that "Father" once used and told them to live a fine life.
Alva would eventually find out that the girl left everything to them with the same message so that Alva did not lose their way. They knew they could not stay where they were however and wished to move. To start elsewhere. They knew they'd be lonely again, but they were intent on staying on the right path.
Be Alva left they visited the house again on a rainy day and went to the garden where they found a single withered daffodil. This was the plant the girl was planting before she died.

Alva used the blade to cut her finger, giving up her happiness and joy to put it all in one drop. The flower came to life and with that...Alva said goodbye and moved.

"Is it too late to start again?"

After years of preforming various actions from helping with wars, to tending flowers shops Alva would eventually move everything to Soleil, hoping to finally find a place to belong and a place to settle.

A place to begin again.

○ Flowers; They enjoy tending to them and have been a famous florist for years now.
○ Sex; Something they genuinely enjoy themselves as it still carries sensation.
○ Movies; They simply have fond memories of them.
○ Dancing: Its exhilarating even at her worst moments.

Dislikes:
● The Rain; It brings bad memories.
● Herself; But they don't really know themselves well anyway.
● Mirrors; They can't stand to see themselves.
● Wilted Flowers; To Alva they mean something deeper and they don't like it.

Skills:
- Alva is a frighteningly skilled combatant having been doing so for ages. They have even fought in various wars both old and new and has been everything from a knight to a special forces operative.
- Physical activity in general.
- Alva is very good with plants and can make even the sickest plant healthy.
- Alva is an amazing painter and often does so in times of peace.
- Alva is also an amazing cook, being able to pretty much whip up any dish with expert skill.
- Solid gold dancer.
- Poetry.

Body Type: Alva's body is somewhat hard to place exactly, but is fairly elegantly built.

Health:
- Does not naturally heal often leaving a small wound as a danger to themselves if not taken care of.
- Is often injured thanks to powers.

Strengths:
- Very honest.
- Physically strong.
- Reliable.
- Extremely kind-hearted anddDutiful.
- Able to handle pressure easily.
- Does not tire easily.

Weakness:
- Lack of ability to care for own life; thus leading to lack of ability to do many things when it comes to preserving their own well-being beyond the menial.
- Too honest.
- Falls into Vice easily.
- Easily confused and lied to.
- Aggressively protective.
- Surprisingly stubborn.
- Disconnected.

What you look for in a partner:
- Alva has no real belief they'll find a love -
♡ Someone who will actually love them.
♡ Someone who will not just take from them.
♡ Someone who actually cares.
♡ Someone who does not mind...them.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Extra Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Theme Song:
General: Belong
Romantic:
Sad: Fyrsta

Extra:
- Always keeps a notepad of information on themselves like names which they give to people to pick from, or to add to themselves on introduction.

- Keeps a pack of bandages, bandaids, and blood clot promoting pills on themselves at all times.

- Always has a book of poems and lyrics with them, they often use these to express themselves

Housing District: 1200 Pasadena Housing District

{Side Hobbies/jobs: Florist, Painter, and Poet}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:42 am
User Image

Asbloodrunscold

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

☼ Accepted Male Profiles ♂

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash