Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Order of the Stick ~ Open 56-57 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:54 pm
User Image

xxxClub Sponsorxxx
Professor Richard Drage

xxxClub Leadersxxx
Pietro Donati - Captain
Elaina Lovette - Vice Captain

User Image

This club is dedicated to violence and debauchery the deep and exciting world of Live Action Roleplaying. Do you like tabletop games like Dungeons and Dragons? Do you like dueling with wands, swords, or fisticuffs? Do you wish that you could roleplay whilst engaging in friendly duels with wands, swords, or fisticuffs? Then this is the club for you!

We meet up weekly and provide our members with the chance to act out the same thrilling battles they engage in during your typical tabletop, but with foam weapons instead of dice. Members will create a character, choosing their race, class, and weapons or abilities, and use them in an EPIC FIGHT TO THE DEATH.

Weapons and simple costumes will be provided, though members are allowed to bring their own. If they should choose to bring their own, they must be looked over and approved of by the club sponsor and captain. Members are expected to maintain good sportsmanship and a level head. Game Masters have final say in any and all disputes pertaining to their games. Club Captains have final say in any and all disputes pertaining to the club as a whole.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:56 pm
xxxMembers - 2053-2054xxx
Pietro Donati - Captain
Elaina Lovette - Vice Captain

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:57 pm
xxxAnnouncementsxxx
Week 1 - Club Introduction: Discussion of rules, explanation of concepts.
Week 2 - Game overview and character creation
Week 3 - Let's Get This Party Started

xxxRulesxxx
1. Club Captain is the final word in all debates and arguments
2. Members will be respectful to everyone
3. Actions made in-character will not be taken out of character and out of context
4. Members will not attempt to actually harm one another with fake weapons
5. Real magic is not allowed at any point during the game
6. Keep it PG-13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:00 pm
xxxTo Joinxxx
Please include in your character's post upon arrival

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]RP Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with the concept of an RPG[/b]
[b]LARP Experience Level:[/b] Have you ever participated in live-action roleplay before?
[b]Are you a member of The Adventurer's Guild?[/b] If so, do you intend to play out scenes/battles from a campaign there, or use a character created in that club?
[b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ώhεṉ τhε ḋεṿïl ïṡ τøø вυṡÿ αṉḋ ḋεατh'ṡ α вïτ τøø ṃυсh
                                              τhεÿ сαll øṉ ṃε, вÿ ṉαṃε ÿøυ ṡεε ƒøɾ ṃÿ ṡρεсïαl τøυсh
                                              τø τhε ģεṉτlεṃεṉ ï'ṃ ṃïṡṡ ƒøɾτυṉε τø τhε lαḋïεṡ ï'ṃ ṡïɾ ρɾïʐε
                                              вυτ сαll ṃε вÿ αṉÿ ṉαṃε αṉÿ ώαÿ ïτ'ṡ αll τhε ṡαṃε

spacePietro was super excited for the first ever LARP club meeting. He was hoping, of course, that people would show up. But, frankly, if it was just him and Ella and Cella, well, at least they now were professor-sanctioned in their rambunctious nonsense. Couldn't get detention for fighting with foam swords when you were in a place and at a time where that was expected. It'd been a pretty clever plot of his, all in all.

spaceStanding, as he was, in an approximation of an elven rogue's garb, holding his favorite foam dagger, he rocked back and forth on his heels, shooting Ella a look.
                                              "So, what do you think?" he asked. "Three... four people? Not counting us, obviously." It could go either way, he thought. Kids loved acting and playing, and they loved fighting. So theoretically this could be pretty popular. On the other hand, some people had never even heard the word "LARP" before. "Ooh, maybe we should, like, do a fight now, to like. Attract attention. People could be watching from the windows!" he said, getting a little excited. He struck a fighting stance, trying to egg Ella on. She'd go with it. She almost always did; it was why they were such good friends.

ï ρlεḋģε ṃÿ αllεģïαṉсε τø αll τhïṉģṡ ḋαɾќ
                                              αṉḋ ï ρɾøṃïṡε øṉ ṃÿ ḋαṃṉεḋ ṡøυl τø ḋø αṡ ï αṃ τølḋ
                                              løɾḋ вεεlʐεвυв αṡ ṉεṿεɾ ṡεεṉ α ṡølḋïεɾ συïτε lïќε ṃε
                                              ṉøτ øṉlÿ ḋøεṡ hïṡ јøв вυτ ḋøεṡ ïτ hαρρïlÿ

wнere - LARP Club - Near the Black Lake
                                              wнen - First Meeting 2053
                                              wιтн - Ella
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:11 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Seeing the poster for a LARP club had baffled Lainey at first. What the hell was a larp? Was it some weird harp or something? Once she found out what it was, she was curious despite herself. She did enjoy the roleplaying aspect of DnD, but that was with miniatures if anything, she wasn't the one actually acting out the scenes. In this club however, she'd actually dress up and act out scenes herself and Lainey would be lying to herself if she said she wasn't intrigued. Especially since she'd get to dress up.

There were two older students there when she got to the club meeting and Lainey couldn't help but feel self-conscious. Was she going to be the only other younger student in this club? Would they think she was weird? She really hoped not, and she hoped more students joined. "Hello," she waved at them politely though.

Name: Elaine Lewis
                                              Year: 2
                                              RP Experience Level: I've played tabletop RPGs before
                                              LARP Experience Level: No
                                              Are you a member of The Adventurer's Guild? I am, but I'm not sure if I'll play out campaigns from it. I'm not against it though
                                              Race/Class/Style Preferences: My favourite classes are cleric and warlock so far, and I don't have any race preferences yet

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE LARP club tab tab tab WITH other club members

OOC xxx

MJ Spooks

Yukina101

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:38 pm
Woke up feelin' like I just might run for President
Even if there ain't no precedent, switchin' up the messaging
I'm about to add a little estrogen
Buy my whip by myself, pay my rent by myself
Only exes that I care about are in my ******** chromosomes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grყffιᥒdor Sıxth YᥱᥲrExρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱrEᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella had been more excited for this than her debut as editor-which should really say something since she'd been gunning for that for fracken years-but the sights and smell of the fresh air before battle always did make her a tad giddy. She had added to the arsenal that they had brought before Professor Drage since what was the purpose in life without a little variety? She had forged (because yes smacking away at hot glue and polycarbon hella counts as forging in her books) another set of broadswords, at least three katanas, a healthy plethora of daggers, and she was even allowing the beanbag arrows out into the play because why the hell not. On her own hip was her pair of handheld scythes that she had painstakingly crafted after finding some she adored on pinterest (a bit outdated yes but it still came surprisingly handy) as she laid out the last of the weapons and went over to join Pietro as he basically hopped in place for others to join them.

Ella snorted as he guestimated four people joining since that even felt like a stretch unfortunately. Playing DND in the dungeons behind closed doors was one thing, it was entirely other thing to take your dad's old clothes and repurpose them into at best an A class attack on titan cosplay to pretend fight people in broad daylight. She didn't really see an issue with it but not everyone was raised without shame. When she was asked to engage in a fight with him to possibly attract more people, her grin widened and her excitable energy began to match her friend's. He always knew just how to get her. "I'm always down to showing off a little. Beating you is just the cherry on top." Ella snarked grinning toothily as she began reaching for her own weapons.

Just before she could fully engage though, a young girl approached them with a greeting. She debated it for a second but figured still whacking Pietro when not in play would've set a bad precedent so she magnanimously resisted. "Hey yourself. You can come closer, we don't bite. Well, Cella does but she's not participating. I'm more of a shallow stab wound type of gal myself." she said not quite grasping this was not how one attracted new members.

Sugar, spice, and I'm nice
Show me what you're made of
Crazy, sexy, cool, baby
With or without makeup
Got nothing to prove (Got nothing to prove)
But I'ma show you how I do

MJ Spooks

oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:08 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

sixth year || Gryffindor prefect || pureblood
Drama club director|| Music club || Quidditch announcer
LARP (fall) || Adventurer's Guild (spring)

LARP! Live action role play! It combined Sparrow’s undeniable passion for acting and playing and dressing up! She had been most intrigued when she first heard of it--whether from Pietro in Drama or Ella in their dorm she wasn’t quite sure anymore--but the fact of the matter was she was definitely showing up.

Day of, Sparrow still wasn’t 1129% committed to a particular character, but she threw on a cape and her 700 megawatt smile, paired it with pointed ear jewelry and spelled her hair into neon rainbow color. She had borrowed a wooden shepherd’s cane from the drama club props, colored it candy-cane colors and decorated it with a starry pink ribbon. Presently, Sparrow tossed it high like a color guard rifle, spun it around her body, and took aim at her roommate, Ella. ”Pew!~

Turning to Lainey, Pietro, and the first year that had arrived around the same time--Sparrow didn’t recognize them so they probably were a first year?-- she dipped her head and spun the cane-rifle around to lean on. In a convincing Scottish accent--not quite space at all but they both started with S so that would have to do--, Sparrow the Space Elf declared: Awrite thaur fellaw adventurers, hoo dae ye dae? Ur we aff fur some spacefarin' adventurin' suin?”

Name: Sparrow Kiya Winchester
Year: sixth
RP Experience Level: Familiar, although I haven’t participated in more than a few actual RPs. I have a lot of experience in acting though (over 10!) including improv so should be okay?
LARP Experience Level: See above?^
Are you a member of The Adventurer's Guild? Not yet, but can! :O
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Open to playing any and all characters! Space elf for today though.

setting The Mighty Order of the Stick! First meeting, 2053 || with Lainey, Pietro, Ella, new girl.
appearance 5'7", soft and squishy || hair color candy cane rainbow || wearing red cape, skirt, and asymmetrical boots with a pointed red ear wrap
status To Adventure!

MJ Spooks

oyehh

Yukina101

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I'm trembling now, you can't know how I've missed you
Missed the fairy tale adventures
In this ever spinning playground
We were young together.

♡♥
~"As if We Never Said Goodbye" by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:21 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

first year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

Monday evening, Echo Angharad was getting some fresh air from studying--and being upset about Milan not being in the same house-- when the sight of lights and students gathering caught her eye. It took a moment for her to recall the posters she had seen in the Slytherin Common Room. The Order of the Stick was quite a silly name, and only somewhat less pretentious than the “Art of the Sword”, but, since she was already out here, Echo figured she may as well inform herself further about this...LARPing. Perhaps the costumes would be worth some inspiration.

Obviously not. She arrived just as an older girl with completely clashing hair and...everything else arrived, saying something in a heavy Scottish accent. Echo caught the glimpse of the ear piece as possibly from an old Levesque design, but there wasn’t enough time to confirm. Everyone else was in… what was that supposed to be, a fantasy elf? And what were these weapons made of ...polycarbon and glue? Ugh. Amateur craftsmanship.

Not that she could honestly do any better yet, especially without magic. ”Is this all you do? Dress up and mock fight?”

setting Out by the lake, Fall 2053 || with weirdos
appearance 4’6”, slim || wearing black button dress
status curious

(What follows) me as the whitest lace of light
(Will swallow whole) just begs to be imbrued?
(What follows) has led me to this place
Where I belong, with all erased
What follows
✩★
"Girl’s Not Grey" by AFI. Cover by Fueled by Emo.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

spacePietro made his way out to the lake with Ella, still internally going over his plan. He was going to get the club open, go over the rules, and offer a demonstration. Ella would, of course, be his partner for the demonstration. He would do the whole 'teaching by showing' thing, detailing things like how to use the weapons and effective fighting techniques. Once he'd gotten through all the information, he'd come at Ella in earnest, and they'd start a real fight. Well, a real-fake one. As opposed to a demo-fake one.

spaceAnyway.

spaceThe point was, he and Ella would fight, like they always did, and she'd kick his arse, like she almost always did. And then he'd make some big dramatic speech about how she'd bested him, and thereby won his heart.

spaceAnd then he'd ask her if their next trip to The Three Broomsticks could be, like. A date. A real, proper date, just the two of them, and he'd pay for her food (unless she wanted him not to, which she might; he wasn't paying because he was the guy, though, he was paying because he was the one who'd asked her out, which was how he thought that sort of thing ought to work), and maybe they could try snogging afterwards? He'd leave that part out when asking, though, because that was just a maybe that they could discuss privately, maybe on the actual date if it seemed to be going well. He didn't know. He'd probably wing that part.

wнere - LARP Meeting Space
                                                    wнen - First Meeting 2054
                                                    wιтн - Ella
                                                    - ooc -
                                                    Membership form on the front page!

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:37 pm

Grყffιᥒdor Sᥱvᥱᥒth YᥱᥲrDᥲιᥣყ Drᥲgoᥒ Edιtor ιᥒ ChιᥱfVιᥴᥱ Cᥲρtᥲιᥒ of Ordᥱr of thᥱ Stιᥴk

ꕤ✦❀Pietro was acting weird. Which, to be fair, Ella thought he was always acting some flavor of weird most of the times. But right now he was on about a drinking punch from a shoe weird rather than his trying every flavor of sour weird. Maybe it was a seventh year thing and she just hadn't gotten the memo yet. She walked to the lake with her friend trying to keep mental track of the different campaigns they had planned this year as well as attempting to not notice how much her friend had actually grown these past few years. Which was hard considering he was now taller than her (just about everyone in her family was bar her pixie aunt) but it wasn't just that it was something else.

He was...
hot?
And it was really messing with her that she was just now seeing it. Like. When did it happen? How did it happen really. Like, she knew his dad was a Dilf and all and his sister and mum were pretty much 12/10's themselves but. This was the kid she had tried (and failed most times) to convince he had to wait bare minimum five minutes to eat pizza pockets to not burn the entirety of his mouth and the dumbarse still did it anyway!

It was really starting to mess with Ella's mind because one minute she'd be turning to him to tell him something and the next he'd like smile at her and then. Blank. It was really starting to piss her off. She finished putting out the last of the forms and some simple starter weapons to find her friend being weird again and just sighed. Weird and hot, a horrible combination really. "You alright there? I'm beginning to smell burnt toast from all that thinking you're doing." she asked tossing an extra glove towards his face.

Crazy, sexy, cool, baby
With or without makeup

MJ Spooks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:35 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

second year || Slytherin || halfblood
Art Club resource || Daily Dragon writer || Quidditch reserve || LARP art historian

Echo Angharad had spent most of last year’s club times mentally criticizing the hard work and play of the other players. Club co-captain Pietro had given her a whole lecture about exercising and having fun and good health and making up stories-- which was all well and good. But then he had to go on about crafting stories and building props and costumes and worldbuilding and all this creative skill that Echo Angharad had quite frankly always fallen short at. She really shouldn't be here.

Yet come Monday evenings, Echo had always inexplicably found herself at the meeting, sitting on the sidelines spectating. Occasionally she had a notebook with materials and prices. She could make these costumes better. She was a Wellbelove, of course she could do clothes better. How though, she had no idea. Echo was probably better off asking one of her quadruplets directly and then just being a human calculator for the materials costs and labor. But she was here alone. For the first few months, Echo simply blamed the club meeting locale being en route of her Monday evening walk.

One evening, she had listened to a very informative complaining session with Professor Powell himself on historical recreations and interpretations and costuming. Ever since, she had approached the club with an analytical eye, and looked for references in...well, anywhere that might seem close. In April, she had offered a simply adjustment to Sparrow--the obnoxious candy-cane space elf from last year’s first meeting-- on how she was attempting to express "space elf". Sparrow had the sense to accept her suggestion, and Echo had ridden a smug high for a week.

The point was, this year she could hardly say it was a coincidence when Echo Angharad arrived at the first Order of the Stick meeting .She filled out a form, and stood alone off to the side, hugging a thick volume of period costume patterns, scrutinizing the other players' outfits, and wondering if anyone would comment on her outfit-attempt.

Soon enough, Sparrow the Space Elf arrived, gabbing with another colorful member-- one of the metamorphmagi in her year. Galen had showed up to a few LARPing sessions last year, and managed to use his abilities to roughly participate. He wasn’t as combative as the others though, and would often sit on the side, playing the part of an old man or a storekeeper. (Echo didn't talk to him. She was here for studying, not socializing.) Color color fiends were dressed ridiculously and greeted everyone with ridiculously cheerful ”Helllloooo~~~ What stories are we telling this year?” and ”G’evening y’all!”

Name: Echo Angharad Wellbelove
RP Experience Level: Mildly. I was here last year.
LARP Experience Level: Aside froma few times last year, no.
Are you a member of The Adventurer's Guild?No.
Race/Class/Style Preferences: historical settings.

Name: Sparrow Kiya Winchester
Year: 7
RP Experience Level: Familiar enough to have fun! biggrin
LARP Experience Level: Just last year. But I’ve plenty of acting and improv and playing experience! biggrin
Are you a member of The Adventurer's Guild? Not currently, although I’ve stopped by!
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Open to EVERYTHING. But I’ve a bunch of outfits for urban fantasy

Name: Galen Saylor
RP Experience Level: Very! I grew up on DnD!
LARP Experience Level: Not aside from a few visits last year. I’m not much for running around for a long time.
Are you a member of The Adventurer's Guild? Yes! I’d love to play one of my Adventurers’ guild characters but can also make another!
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Race: Half- orc, dragonborn or tiefling
Class: Cleric or Bard, although I might mix it up in AG this year.
Style: Story and roleplay heavy games would be fun to LARP I think!

setting Out by the lake, September 2054 || with Order of the Stick members.
appearance 4’9”, slim || wearing Sword outfit with fur shoulder accent
status Look it's colorful people

//OOC: Sparrow's outfit: red skirt/ outfit #620 + fiery pink hair
Galen's outfit: black Viking-style tunic + braided back neon hair and beard.

EDIT: Edits made to reflect interactions with Pietro and better flesh out that she was not outwardly criticizing! I'm being made aware my execution of Echo is not what I want it to be and am editing to make it better! ^_^ Thanks for your patience!

”QUOTING”

You sit upon your throne of filth
Condemning what you haven't built
So hate me cause you're standing still
Watching while I shoot to kill
I live this
I breathe this
You crave it
✩★
~"Reincarnate" by Motionless in White

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

spacePietro was jolted out of his extremely important going-over-of-plans by Ella's voice, which he supposed was alright since the plans were Ella-centric, and whatnot. He blushed ever so slightly, mentally kicking himself for not being... well, more himself. Normally he'd have been chatting her ear off, after all, and instead he'd been lost in his own head. Dumb. Then again, Ella was his best friend, and it wasn't like she wasn't going to figure out exactly what he was thinking about as soon as he asked her out. So no harm done, he supposed.

spaceHe shot her a smirk after catching the glove, hoping at the very least she didn't notice his blushing, and shrugged.
                                                    "Working the hamster the runs my wheel overtime," he joked, not bothering to try and lie about what he'd been thinking about. Firstly, she'd know if he were lying. Secondly, she hadn't actually asked, and there was no point in volunteering information that hadn't been explicitly asked for. The best way to lie was to say nothing at all, and he didn't want to ruin his very good plan by having to admit to what it was before he could enact it.

spaceLuckily, he caught sight of a group of club members, and was thereby saved from having to elaborate any further. He waved enthusiastically at the two younger kids, and at Sparrow.
                                                    "Hey, guys! Welcome back! We're gonna just go over the rules real quick, in case they fell out of your heads over the holiday, and then Ella and I are gonna do a demonstration to try and get people's attention-slash-show how to use the weapons properly-slash-look like dorks, but, like, really cool dorks."

spacePietro clapped his hands together and then ran through the rules quickly, not figuring they had to worry overmuch about it with the lot currently present. If some newbies showed up he'd go into more detail but for now this would suffice. Then, he grabbed a sword, and turned to Ella. "Now then..." He gave her just long enough to get into a ready stance, and then lunged.

wнere - LARP Meeting Space
                                                    wнen - First Meeting 2054
                                                    wιтн - Ella
                                                    - ooc -
                                                    Membership form on the front page!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:39 am

Grყffιᥒdor Sᥱvᥱᥒth YᥱᥲrDᥲιᥣყ Drᥲgoᥒ Edιtor ιᥒ ChιᥱfVιᥴᥱ Cᥲρtᥲιᥒ of Ordᥱr of thᥱ Stιᥴk

ꕤ✦❀Ella just huffed in amusement as Pietro caught her glove but also went along with her quip about him overthinking however, she noted he hadn't actually told her what. This shouldn't be a problem because y'know, he has the right to privacy and yet....screw her she was curious. He got lucky however when more students came by to join and began rallying them around while she went on about her vice duties of collecting the forms and setting out props. She snorted however at his words of them looking like "really cool dorks" to encourage more people to join but honestly she couldn't even say it didn't work considering their steadily growing numbers.

Near the end of her friend's explanations, another kid ran over nearly out of breath as he began filling out the form and offering apologies for being late. Ella just gave the kid a pat on the back (more just trying to get more air into his lungs dear god did this kid have asthma or something?!) and was going to give her own cliff notes of rules when she noticed Pietro getting into stance and immediately mirrored it pulling out her scythes just as he came in for the attack. It was pretty lucky both of them were rather short range attackers since she still had a habit of using one hand for defense and the other to attack. She'd learned the rather hard way last year just how accurate some of those younger years were with the bean bags and the little tossers had taken full advantage.

They fought a good while-more out of Ella not wanting it to end too quickly and definitely not because she'd gotten distracted by his hair of all things-before she finally managed to use a scythe to trip him up and placed a foot on his stomach to discourage him from getting back up. "That was pretty good love, you lasted way longer than usual." she cackled and tried desperately not to focus on the double meaning of her words.

Crazy, sexy, cool, baby
With or without makeup

Name: Clemont Vachone
Year: Third
RP Experience Level: Somewhat familiar but still open to learn!
LARP Experience Level: No
Are you a member of The Adventurer's Guild? I just joined this year and I would be very much open to play out scenes from there!
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Human and Halfling/Monk and Artificer/umm I don't really have one!

MJ Spooks

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:03 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

third year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist
Order of the Stick background captain || Cooking Club commis || Quidditch fan

Brand new year! Galen had been honored and elated to take on the mantle as the captain for Order of the Stick. He wasn’t much of a fighter—he tended to get tired within the first half of the hour and had to sit out—but Galen had found he made a great side character. Needed a shop vendor to pretend to sell you a potion? Need a darling in distress? Galen could switch from a perky shopkeep to an old crone in a few seconds, which let him fill in whenever. (It was also very good practice for controlling his abilities. Which…well sometimes he’d be a little off.)

With the help of his broom, he brought along a box of retired/ donated props and a sketchbook teeming with ideas from over the summer. Hopefully his posters had caught some eyes and people would remember the club despite classes starting!

[b]Name:[/b] [url=PROFILE LINK HERE] (Name) [/url]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]RP Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with the concept of an RPG[/b]
[b]LARP Experience Level:[/b] Have you ever participated in live-action roleplay before?
[b]Are you a member of The Adventurer's Guild?[/b] If so, do you intend to play out scenes/battles from a campaign there, or use a character created in that club?
[b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc

setting the lake for Order of the Stick, first Monday of 2055 year || with Echo, awaiting other members
appearance 5'1", vibrant orange with a big ole beard. || wearing blue Viking-style tunic
status What kind of plots might people be into this year?

Slide to left
slide to the right
do the butterfly
have a good time
round & round you go
its time to show out right now and take it to the flo(or)
☺☻
"The Git Up" by Blanco Brown.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas