Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Order of the Stick ~ Open 56-57 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:44 am

User Image🦜🎹
AURAIS FLINT AURELIUS

third year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Language club mute || Fencing club whack
occasional attendee of Music Club and Order of the Stick

Seoras Croiuaigneach (literally Farmer Lonely Heart) had been a farmer whose lands were consumed by the Nightmare. Armed with only his hoe and pitchfork, he had set off to reunite with his young niece. He had joined up with the Order because of this quest.

Aurais held a foam pitchfork in one hand and a shield in the other. He only came to a few of the Order of the Stick meetings, but the other club members had made it work: on days they were doing the main campaign that Aurais didn’t make, they had headcanoned that Seoras had been sent out secret quests, or were searching nearby hamlets for survivors. He could quickly link up with other people that had been missing last session, and suddenly the party was back with news.

He waved a hand and signed a warning. ”Raevyn, they’ve broken the castle gate! We have to retreat inside!”

Echo, of course, couldn’t read sign language, but she acknowledged the wave as though she could, making a guess as to what the mute boy meant. She hopped off the chest next to Nora in character. ”Seoras! Retreat and defend the Cure-bearer!” Raevyn called, taking up another position nearby. Tears seemed to shine in her eyes as she turned to Nora–it was the effect of a dash of sparkling eye shadow. Or perhaps Echo was just particularly into the story.”If you fall, then all the deaths will have meant nothing. Your cure…might be the only thing with a chance. Please…for all of them….stay safe.”

Aurais nodded, loping back as though he were descending off a lookout spot. Galen and the others were charging towards them now–well, Galen was in the back, firing foam-tipped arrows and hissing sounds at people. ”Gedeon! My friend! Have you truly fallen to our enemy?”

setting Order of the Live Action Fencing Stick Roleplay Club, late May 2059 || with Larpy people
appearance 5’1”, spindly || wearing Baggy shirt, no longer a farmer costume also a foam pitchfork not a sword razz
status Who am I going to fight for the finale?
Astyth status --not here--

For reference, my characters have:
Galen - the Elder (dead, now he's just a random archer in the Nightmare army)
Echo - Raevyn Starstriker, ranger in the Order. Using a glaive.
Aurais (occasional attendee) - Seoras Croiuaigneach, farmer turned warrior of the Order. Using a pitchfork and shield.

Feel free to tag people who aren't regular members in too, like I'm doing with Aurais.

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I slept on the ocean last night
I could see you all, and you all were dancing sideways
Your feet stuck to the skies
And I could see the airplanes dance behind your eyes
And I was glad I found the time
🎹🦜
"Along the Road" by Radical Face.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:27 pm
User Image
Out the gates, I'm rocketing faster
Supersonic, natural disaster
I may be desperate tonight
I'm never giving up
I won't change my mind

User Image

Halfblood | Fourth Year Gryffindor | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Chaser | The Order of the Stick | Fencing Club
Late May 2059 LARP Club Territory With: Everyone
Wearing: Rogue costume, hairstyle + possession tattoos Status: Playing The Nightmare - Go hard or go home!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The time had finally come: The Order of the Stick's Season Finale! All the buildup for the year had led to this, a grand final battle unlike any other to decide the fate of their characters—and the world. Logan's character, Gedeon Arseid, had been through one hell of an arc. Both bard and rogue, Gedeon used his songs and charms to lure others into a false sense of security before robbing them blind to support his ailing wife. Alas, cruel fate had taken her at the beginning of the campaign, and Gedeon found himself joining forces with The Order to seek vengeance against the Nightmare that had taken her. Throughout Gedeon's year in The Order, he forged new bonds worth fighting for, and even entered a sort of will they, won't they relationship with Seoras Croiuaigneach sparked by a heated sparring session earlier in the Spring. Tragically, whatever their friendship was simply wasn't in the cards, as Gedeon was captured defending his people in a battle that ultimately led to his possession by the very evil that had taken his wife. The only thing left behind by Gedeon Arseid was his lute. Logan expected there was every chance his character would not survive the final battle, but there was hope yet. There was a cure that could vanquish the nightmare at the very least.

It was good to have Galen back in club. At the time, Logan had no idea Galen had been in such serious condition until he found himself in the bed beside him at the hospital wing. Galen nearly died, and the Knapp cousins were keen to send the rest of their team to an early grave with him. What a match! Logan wasn't held back nearly as long as Galen was, but long enough to hear some of his flirting with Nora. Logan confided in Aurais that it sucked at the time—he himself had been smitten with Nora the last two years, after all—but what could be done? She and Galen would make a cute couple. They had his support if they decided to pursue anything, but in the meantime, it was refreshing to be freed from the nervous butterflies of a first crush. Logan knew he never stood a chance anyway.

Galen was looking the part of an archer taken by the nightmare with the dark hair and the red eyes. Logan himself had managed to charm his eyes from their usual scarlet to the signature violet of the nightmare to signify his possession and painted some nightmarish markings on his visible skin. Everyone was looking badass, if he was being honest. Once Galen was finished rehashing the events of the last session, Logan's smile turned from playful innocence to the devilish smirk of the Nightmare incarnate as he pulled on his hood and joined the rest of the fallen players.

Each side had time to pull themselves together before the showdown. From the distance, Gedeon could hear the rallying of Raevyn Starstriker, growing louder as his group closed in. From the Nightmare’s end, the plan would be to storm the castle before the order could take the battle to him. Gedeon—or rather, The Nightmare now—stood front and center of his faction, relaxed as a villain would be when they were confident of their enemy's downfall. When they were close enough to hear each other without yelling, at what was set as the outside of the castle, The Nightmare greeted them with a cold sneer.

"Did you think you would chase us down? Catch us by surprise? Save the day? All you've done is barrel towards death. You're going to Hell now; just like the others." He said, as if it were such a pity.

The Nightmare unsheathed his short swords and pointed one towards The Order as he commanded his army of fallen soldiers:
                                                              "Destroy The Order. Kill them all! Tonight we plunge this world into darkness, once and for all!"

As they stormed the castle Seoras caught his attention, asking of Gedeon’s forced betrayal. He hadn’t intended to target him first, but since the farmer wished to chat, he would do. The Nightmare charged at the farmer, blades connecting with the handle of the pitchfork. “A pitchfork, that’s the best you can do?” He teased, speaking as the enemy and not their lost Gedeon, “Your friend worked so hard to train you for this moment, and you’ve forgotten your sword? What a shame.” The weapons slid, and he slashed at the pitchfork again. “It’s almost laughable! I wonder what he’ll think when I gut you with his own hands.”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              Let me know if I need to make any edits!
                                                              Addaellis

Can't stop me now (stop me now)
                                                              Lights out, no rhyme or reason
                                                              And now my pulse is speeding up on me
                                                              Too fast to hit the brakes, no time to stop
                                                              Steady go!

Trickblues

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:07 am
User Image
                                                  All I know is nothing happens if you just give in
                                                  It can't be any worse than how it's been
                                                  And it just so happens that we just might win
                                                  So whatever happens! Let's begin!

User Image
                                                  X════════════════════════X

Alara stood tall, sword tip placed against the ground, hair blowing in the wind (except it wasn't. Nora was just overly dramatic and far too in character at this point). Oh, how things had changed. She had started this journey, a mere ranger alone and content to remain so. After all that had happened in her life, she didn't need or want anyone else. Or so she had thought. Now here she was, perhaps the last hope that remained for their lands. She had donned a complete set of armor along with her billowing cloak (which, again, was not actually billowing), leaving behind the person she had been and accepting her role as hero. It had become her duty to stand for these people, lead if necessary, but she could not do either if they were all to fall to the wretched Nightmare. The cure, a glistening jewel of light she wore on a necklace tucked under her armor, was the only way to stop this. She had to find the Heart of the Nightmare amongst the onslaught of enemies. Their only hope.

As their defense finally broke Alara heard Raevyn call out to Seoras. She looked between the two of them with determined eyes. "Today will not be the day I die," she said to Raevyn with all the confidence she could muster. "This day with be ours." Alara lifted her sword and shifted her stance with a yell. Soon she caught eyes with Gedeon for a moment feeling a chill down her back as he spoke. Each word stung at Alara and she swallowed down some mix of fury and grief. No longer was there any look of recognition there. He had truly fallen. If only she could get to him. He seemed to have turned his attention toward Seoras, which meant he likely didn't know she carried the cure on her. "We will stop this fate, my friend," she said quietly to herself as she looked on the battle. With another second of thought was went running toward the two just as the Nightmare's weapon clashed against the pitchfork. "Raevyn, to me!" She called as she used the sword to fight against what felt like a near-constant barrage of arrows from those who had been taken by the Nightmare.

{OoC: Outfit in picture, bio in header}
                                                  X════════════════════════X

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                  addaellis
                                                  trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:36 pm
Find table spaces
Say your social graces
Bow your head, they're pious here
But you and I, we're pioneers

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Thırd Yeαr a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare had been looking forward to this battle for weeks. The constant back and forths, the struggles, the loses (including her own), it was so awesome! Galen had really come through with the plot for the club and she couldn't wait to see what this all erupted into at the end or what it would eventually mean for their characters for next year. At the call, Áednat allowed her hood to go up with her now larger improved axe at the ready. She ran alongside them rolling her eyes-even in evil she couldn't get behind unnecessary monologuing-fighting through the crowd on the hunt for the one with the cure. She spotted Logan fitting one with a pitchfork turned sword and another who seemed to be pleading for morality from their archer. Cute. "Calling for another whilst I am upfront and able? I'm heartbroken!" she cackled as she ran for whom she saw as the weakest one-the warrior with the salad form and shield.

So gather all the rebels now
We'll rebel rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way
And we will leave the empty chairs
To those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves

User Image
addaellis

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points