CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:23 pm
Hello, everyone. AnimusHelixRebirth here of the Mermaid Princess RP Guild!

Here is a PSA about the characters explaining about Nickelodeon Arcade & a player's Video Zone Showdown

This is for those who are unfamiliar with the Nickelodeon TV Show that ran from 1992 that puts players inside of a Super Mario Brothers Style Video Game.

This is also celebrate the upcoming Sonic Colors Ultimate Game.

This section is also outside the main IC for the guild.

PSA OOC Time: June 10, 2021 to June 12, 2021

PSA Segments:
Nick Arcade Video Zone Showdown
Sonic Colors Ultimate Zero Hour

In Progress Visits:
Aedelyn & Sirpa
Eldin & Aulona
Dranor & Ariane
Drenden & Nilima

Completed Visits:
Aedelyn & Sirpa
Eldin & Aulona
Dranor & Ariane
Drenden & Nilima

Player's Room:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Background Theme: My Room

NOTE: Some of the characters may visit the viewers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:47 pm
Dranor
Alfitaria Adventurer (Paladin)

Eldin
Alfitaria Adventurer (Blue Mage)
"Blue Magic comes in all shapes and sizes."

Aedelyn
Alfitaria Adventurer (Blue Battlewizard)

Drenden
Alfitaria Adventurer (Ranger)

[Player's Room]
The Guild Owner watches an Episode of Nick Arcade on his computer as he gets things ready for a Launch Party to attend to as we see Eldin & his friends use the Gate Spell to enter the Player's Room with Aulona and her friends & speaks to the viewers.

The Guild Owner greets them again Guild Owner: Hello again. I'm getting some things ready what's to come in September 2021. It's a Sonic Colors Ultimate Launch Party. It's a game that I play, a Video Game, and speaking Video Games. This next Nickelodeon show I grew up with has a Video Game Motif to it, so I'll let the theme speak for itself. So have a seat as I tell you another story of what I grew up with...

The Guild Owner then recites Andrea's season 1 Spiel:
Guild Owner: Behind this door is the Video Zone, a place between our world and the video dimension.
Waiting to challenge you for control of the Video Zone is one of the game wizards.
Is it Merlock? Scorchia? Or Mongo?

Guild Owner: In 1992, one Nickelodeon Children's Game captivated the hearts of Children and Adults alike with its groundbreaking in one of the best games where player get to go inside of a Video Game as two teams compete for the right to enter the Video Zone and face off with the Game Wizard. Who could it be? Find out on... Nick Arcade!

Guild Owner: Nick Arcade is the Children's Game where one's Video Game Savvy, Flair, Style & Challenge are put to the Ultimate Test!
As Nickelodeon had Legends of the Hidden Temple with an Adventure Motif, Double Dare with a Messy Trivia Motif & GUTS with a Sports Motif.
Nick Arcade has a Video Game Motif.
1992, there was 2 Children's games from Nickelodeon. GUTS was one of them while the other is Nick Arcade. Nick Arcade was previewed in 1991 but did not air until the following year in 1992.
During that time the Video Game Industry soared thanks to SEGA & Nintendo, so it was only natural to make a Children's Game that is based on Video Games, the End Result was Nick Arcade.
The Announcer always makes a comic relief joke as the host makes his entrance on the show.
Phil Moore hosted the show with Andrea being the announcer. Both the host and the announcer were very lively when it comes to a Children's show based on Video Game as they enjoyed working on that show.
Oh and one thing I forgot to mention in the Nickelodeon GUTS PSA is that both Guts & Global Guts are also filmed at the Nickelodeon Studios in Orlando, which means if anyone in the 1990s came down to the Universal Studios, they could see a taping of Guts or Global Guts and even choose to be on Guts or Global Guts.

Darnor spoke to Ariane That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we can ask how this so called Nick Arcade game is played & maybe what this Launch Party is about?

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:10 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Ariane had no idea what any of that meant. "How is that game played, and what's that party about?" she asked when Dranor suggested it.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:51 am
Dranor

Eldin

Aedelyn

Drenden

[Player's Room]

Guild Owner: A Game Preorder Launch Party is an event for those who Preorder which means a person who Preorders a game gets early access to Content that's Upcoming or that's Never Before Seen which makes it exclusive. As for how Nick Arcade is played, for those unfamiliar with the show, here's how it works... The Game is played with 2 players on each Team, Red and Yellow, as they compete to see who gets to go inside a of a Video Game.

= Face Offs
Guild Owner: Before the game begins, Control of the Game is decided through Face Off at the Start of 2 Rounds. These Face Offs are Custom Built Video Games that are exclusive to Nick Arcade as they are mostly reskins of other games...
Star Defenders, Brainstorm & Battle of the Bands = Pong
Laser Surgeon & Meteoroids = Simulation Shooters such as X-Wing & TIE Fighter
Post Haste, Crater Rangers & Jet Jocks = Race Themed
The Idea of these Face Offs are 2-Player Score or Race Attack Games. The team who had the highest score or in the Lead at the end of the Face Off Game would Earn 25 to 50 Points and Control of the Round.

Guild Owner: After the Face Off, we would meet the teams and to get to know them then the Gameplay begins afterwards. As this is a Video Game Motif Children's Game, the Team in Control of the Round gets to Control this Token... The Guild Owner shows a picture of the Token used in the show.
User Image

= Game Board & Themes
Guild Owner: This token is a Video Game character called "Mikey". Which plays out as a Board Game with the Controlling Team moving him on a Game Board in any direction such as Up, Down, Left and Right, but NOT Diagonally. The Game Board layout is mainly a background for each Theme that is used. As the Real Game Board has Various Spaces to land on & this is where the Gameplay takes place. As Mikey's Location provides a Theme for each show. Here are the Known Themes that are used on the Show...
Time Portal = Time Travel
Mikey's Neighborhood = Casual
We Got'em Mall = Shopping
Creepyville = Halloween
Camelittle = Fantasy
Slurppy Gulch = Western
Specific Ocean = Underwater
Pirate's Cove = Pirate
Cape Cosmos = Space
Volcano Jungle = Jungle
and Forgotten Desert = Arabian
But for convenience, I'll give you an example of what we'll be using...

The Guild Owner pulls up a Game Board of the Nick Arcade Set
User Image

= Game Board Design
Guild Owner: Some of the Design of the Game Boards used on Nick Arcade have a Horizontal or Vertical Design, in this case, we'll use the Horizontal Design and the token we'll use is a Sample Token.
As you can see, Mikey would Start on One Side of the Board while the Goal is on the Other Side of the Board. We'll talk more about what the Goal Space is used later. The Controlling Team can move to any Space that's available to them. As we move to each space, I'll explain what they do as seen in the actual show. For example, the Start Space is where Mikey would Start at on the Game Board.
Ariane, we'll start with you. Try asking me to move the Sample Token to the Right just to give it a shot.

= Gameplay: Rounds 1-2
User Image User Image
Game Board Layout Example
Tutorial: Nick Arcade Studio
Game Board:
= Goal = = = =
= = = = Start =
= = = = = =
Spaces Encountered:
To Be Explained

Eldin Whispered Aulona, maybe we can ask him how many types of spaces are used for the Game Boards on this so-called Nick Arcade?

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:38 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Ariane blinked, majorly confused. "Um.. move to the right?"

"How many types of spaces are there?" Aulona asked, feeling lost as well.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

(( the color-codes;
"Aulona"
"Sirpa"
"Ariane"
"Nilima"
))

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:19 am
Dranor

Eldin

Aedelyn

Drenden

[Player's Room]

Guild Owner: Besides the Start Space, There's 8 other Spaces on the Game Board, guys. One of the Spaces has 11 Different Versions but more on that in a moment. Those Spaces are...
Video Enemy
Time Bomb
Bonus Points
Video Puzzles
Pop Quiz
Prize
Video Challenge
and the Goal.

(the Sample Token moves right)

Game Board:
= Goal = = = =
= = = = * Token
= = = = = =

Landed Space: Enemy

(audience groans)

Game Over: Hold it right there, pea brain! Pies the viewers.

= Game Space 2: Video Enemy
Guild Owner: In case you didn't know what happened, I'll fill you in. The Space you landed on, Ariane, is the Video Enemy which is one of 2 Lose a Turn Spaces. The Video Enemy for the Game Board's Theme such as Game Over the Bully, the Ghost, Silly the Kid or a Hammerhead Shark, just to name a few would turn Mikey over to the other team. The animations of the Video Enemy that are played add to the Video Game Motif.

= Game Space 3: Time Bomb
Guild Owner: The other Lose a Turn Space is this... Do you see where the Sample Token was before? That space is replaced with a Bomb Icon. Dranor, try asking me to move the token back to the Left.

Sure. Move Left.

(the Sample Token moves back Left)

Game Board:
= Goal = = = =
= = = = Token *
= = = = = =
Spaces Encountered:
2-6 = Video Enemy
2-5 = Time Bomb

Landed Space: Time Bomb

Guild Owner: My thoughts exactly. This is what can happen if you land on a Space you already been to in Nick Arcade but this was a Rare Occurrence. A Controlling Team who backtracks to a space that was already been to would result in a Time Bomb Space. In order for a Controlling Team to maintain control of Mikey, that team would need to correctly spell a word, otherwise, Control of Mikey goes to the other team.
Here's an example, Dranor. Spell "DESIGNER", go.

*Time Bomb Space Start*
Dranor spells the word as the example is provided in the Time Bomb Space.
D-E-S-I-G-N-E-R...
*Time Bomb Space End*

= Game Space 4: Bonus Points
Guild Owner: Now you're got it, Dranor & Ariane. And that covers the Hazard Spaces on a Nick Arcade Game Board. Next are the 5 Major Spaces... So, Drenden, try asking me to move the sample token Down next.

Drenden nodded Sure. Down please.

(the Sample Token moves Down)

Game Board:
= Goal = = = =
= = = = * *
= = = = Token =
Spaces Encountered:
2-6 = Video Enemy
2-5 = Time Bomb
3-5 = Bonus Points

Landed Space: Bonus Points

Guild Owner: The First of the 5 Major Spaces is the Bonus Points which says it all. 25 to 50 Bonus Points depending on the Round & the Team maintains control of Mikey. That's it.

= Game Space 5: Video Puzzles
Guild Owner: Nilima, you're next. Try asking me to move the token Left next.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:19 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Ariane just nodded, even if she didn't get it at all. It was just way too confusing. She guessed she just had to do what the others did.

q"Um.. left?" Nilima said, not sure what was going on.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

(( the color-codes;
"Aulona"
"Sirpa"
"Ariane"
"Nilima"
))

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:38 am
Dranor

Eldin

Aedelyn

Drenden

[Player's Room]

(the Sample Token moves Left)

Game Board:
= Goal = = = =
= = = = * *
= = = Token * =
Spaces Encountered:
2-6 = Video Enemy
2-5 = Time Bomb
3-5 = Bonus Points
3-4 = Video Puzzles

Landed Space: Video Puzzles

= Game Space 5: Video Puzzles
Guild Owner: Nilima, this a Video Puzzle Space that you just landed on as I can tell you what they are. Video Puzzles consist of 11 different styles.
Such as...
Credit Crawl
Fast Forward
Flash Frame
Hyper Channels
Hidden Camera
Instant Replay
Split Screen
Robot Vision
Video Repairman
Video Text
and What Was That.
Before I go through all of them here's how they work, the first team to ring in with a correct answer earns the team 25 to 50 Points and Control of Mikey for the next Move.

= Video Puzzles 1-4: Robot Vision/Video Repairman/Split Screen/Hidden Camera
Guild Owner: There's 4 Common Video Puzzles which we will start with as these 4 show a video clip through distortion. The teams would then need to ring in and guess what the video is, and even so, these Distortions are varied.
Video Repairman has a video clip being played with a Really Bad Transmission Frequency.
Robot Vision features a Thermal Vision effect as the Video Clip is played with Subtitled Hints.
Split Screen has multiple Squares with the same Video Clip playing, gradually becoming clear every second and a half.
Hidden Camera as a Camera is hidden inside of something & the teams would need to ring in and guess the item that the camera is referring to.

= Video Puzzles 5: What Was That
Guild Owner: What Was That is considered an Easy one as its similar to the 4 previous Video Puzzles that I talked about but is different in some ways. The teams are shown a Destroyed Object, then as the video is played in reverse, we slowly see the Item's original state. The Teams would then ring in and guess what the Item's original state is.

= Video Puzzles 6: Credit Crawl

Example Puzzle 6:
=Special Thanks=
Red, Yellow & Green, Rabbits

=Directed by=
Unreal Engine 2 Weeks Later.

=Written by=
Creation Station Editor

=Produced by=
Windows 95 & 98 Computers

Guild Owner: So I guess that's it for... Wait a minute, I'm not done yet.
Oh, this Video Puzzle is called "Credit Crawl" which explains the odd credit sequences. As you can see, the Credit Sequences in Credit Crawl describe a subject such as a person, place or thing. The team who rings in and successfully identities the person place or thing, gets both the Points & Control of Mikey.

= Video Puzzles 7: Fast Forward
Guild Owner: Fast Forward is a bit tricky & here's why. The start of a video clip is shown in its paused state, next the teams are asked to predict the outcome of the video using a manga doodle board. The reason its called Fast Forward is because the Video is played at Double Speed like this one... An example is shown on the Guild Owner's Computer of someone kicking soccer balls at Double Speed.

Guild Owner: And that's about it. The First team to guess the closest to the actual outcome of the video without going over, gets the points and control of Mikey. In the event of a Tie Correct answer, BOTH Teams get the points but control of Mikey remains with the team who has it.

= Video Puzzles 8: Hyper Channels
Guild Owner: Hyper Channels is fun as a montage of clips are shown about different shows all talking about the same person, place or thing. The teams would ring in & identify what is being talked about. One thing to note is that each answer set was put together before a show's airtime when Nick Studios wanted to use it for Nick Arcade.

= Video Puzzles 9: Flash Frame
Guild Owner: Flash Frame as the teams are shown a montage of 5 items on the screen. The teams would ring in and identity 3 out of the 5 themed images that they just saw.
One example would be this...
Sun, Backpack, Snowflake, Raindrop & notepad
Sounds simple but seeing them in fast speed must be hard.

= Video Puzzles 10: Instant Replay
Guild Owner: In Instant Replay, the teams are shown a clip then asked a question about it. The teams would then ring in and a correct answer would earn a team points and control of Mikey. I should point out that Instant Replay and the Last Video Puzzle are Rare occurrences as well.

= Video Puzzles 11: Video Text
Guild Owner: Video Text is very Rare like Instant Replay. As it plays out like a school puzzle like this one... A Video Text Example is shown on the Computer...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Guild Owner: Those are the ones that I meant as seen in Grade School while I was growing up. This one's "Jazz Jackrabbit" by the way. This is what Video Text is & it only happened once as much as to my knowledge which was during the "Welcome Freshman Special" on Nick Arcade that I saw as a child and that one answer on the show that was shown is "Honey, I Blew Up the Kid". Which was a good movie but that's another story.
Other than that, that's all I have to say for the Video Puzzles.

Guild Owner: Aulona, you're up next. Ask me to move the sample token to the left again.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
"Left," Aulona said.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

(( the color-codes;
"Aulona"
"Sirpa"
"Ariane"
"Nilima"
))

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:28 pm
Dranor

Eldin

Aedelyn

Drenden

[Player's Room]

Game Board:
= Goal = = = =
= = = = * *
= = Token * * =
Spaces Encountered:
2-6 = Video Enemy
2-5 = Time Bomb
3-5 = Bonus Points
3-4 = Video Puzzles
3-3 = Pop Quiz

Landed Space: Pop Quiz

= Game Space 6: Pop Quiz
Guild Owner: Aulona, the space you landed the on is the Pop Quiz Space. Questions about General Knowledge. The Team who rings in and answers correctly earns 25 to 50 points and Control of Mikey.

Guild Owner: We reached the 3rd to Last Space. Eldin, try moving the sample token left one more time.

Sure. Let's go left.

Game Board:
= Goal = = = =
= = = = * *
= Token * * * =
Spaces Encountered:
2-6 = Video Enemy
2-5 = Time Bomb
3-5 = Bonus Points
3-4 = Video Puzzles
3-3 = Pop Quiz
3-2 = Prize

Landed Space: Prize

= Game Space 7: Prize
Guild Owner: This space says it all. A Team who lands on this space gets a prize which is guaranteed, regardless of the show's the outcome is & that team also maintains control of Mikey.

Guild Owner: There is one last space before I discuss the Goal Space which is the Second to last Space & its a special one. The reason is because this is a Video Game Children's Show as the whole point when landing on this Space is that you get to play Video Games, the reason why a person would watch Nick Arcade as the Second to Last Space is one of the most Famous Spaces of the show. Sirpa, try asking me to move the token Up and I'll show you what I mean.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
"Up," Sirpa said.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

(( the color-codes;
"Aulona"
"Sirpa"
"Ariane"
"Nilima"
))

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:24 pm
Dranor

Eldin

Aedelyn

Drenden

[Player's Room]

(the Sample Token moves Up)

Game Board:
= Goal = = = =
= Token = = * *
= * * * * =
Spaces Encountered:
2-6 = Video Enemy
2-5 = Time Bomb
3-5 = Bonus Points
3-4 = Video Puzzles
3-3 = Pop Quiz
3-2 = Prize
2-2 = Video Challenge

Landed Space: Video Challenge

= Game Space 8: Video Challenge
Guild Owner: That would be the Video Challenge Space. Except the Video Challenge is played at an Arcade section of the show's set. This was the selling point, the reason why anyone would watch Nick Arcade and I have my thoughts why the show deserves to be brought back but more on that later.
Here's how this work, The controlling team would follow Phil to the Arcade section, one of the players plays one of the 5 Games that's featured. The Television show used games from the Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Neo Geo, SEGA Genesis & TurboGrafx 16. There's one thing to note, after a game is played, that game is grayed out.
From here, we would sometimes hear what that game contains along with the Wizard or Expert's Challenge is which could be scoring a set amount of Points or collecting a set amount of Items and so on in a level. Also in the Television show, a scorekeeper was shown.
The other player would write how many Points to wager on his or her partner beating the Wizard or Expert's Challenge & like Jeopardy beforehand, if a Player succeeds or fails, those points are awarded or deducted depending on the outcome of the Wizard or Expert's Challenge.
Fun Fact, Phil Moore would scat along with the show's theme music which was a recurring theme in later episodes.

= Game Space 8-1: Sudden Death Rounds
Guild Owner: Anyway, now we can talk about the last space on the Game Board. Aedelyn, please...

(Time Expiring Sound)
Guild Owner: Oh. I forgot sometimes that sound would also play in the show due to Time Constraints. Which means, as Phil says "Time is running out", so I'll just move the Sample Token to the Goal automatically.

Game Board:
= Token = = = =
= = = = * *
= * * * * =
Spaces Encountered:
2-6 = Video Enemy
2-5 = Time Bomb
3-5 = Bonus Points
3-4 = Video Puzzles
3-3 = Pop Quiz
3-2 = Prize
2-2 = Video Challenge
1-2 = Goal/Sudden Death

Landed Space: Sudden Death

Guild Owner: When this happens, a Sudden Death Space is Triggered as Mikey is at the Goal by default and a Trivia Question worth Double the Points is asked to the teams....
Round 1 awards the Goal to team who answers the question correctly along with 50 Points.
Round 2, on the other hand, awards the Goal to team who answers the question correctly along with 100 Points & we get to see who wins the game in the process.
Just like Double Dare & Finders Keepers, the losing team is sent home with some Consolation Prizes while the Winning Team goes to the Bonus Round.

Game Board:
= Token = = = =
= * = = * *
= * * * * =
Spaces Encountered:
2-6 = Video Enemy
2-5 = Time Bomb
3-5 = Bonus Points
3-4 = Video Puzzles
3-3 = Pop Quiz
3-2 = Prize
2-2 = Video Challenge
1-2 = Goal/Sudden Death

Landed Space: Goal

= Game Space 8-2: Goal
Guild Owner: Now, one thing worth mentioning is that on the Television show, it's possible to reach the Goal in time. But there's some minor changes, if the Controlling Team reaches the Goal, they would have the Final Question all to themselves. If the Controlling Team answers Correctly, then they not only get the Goal for the Round but also the Full Goal Points as well. If not, then the other team gets the Goal by Default & Half the Goal Points.

= End of Rounds
Guild Owner: Following the Goal, the Game Board is revealed to see where everything was along with who is in the lead after Round 1 & if this was Round 2, Andrea would list of the Consolation Prizes for the Runner Ups. What follows would be the Winning Team going into the Video Zone.

User Image
= Round 3 Endgame
Guild Owner: Round 3 is the Endgame where the Champion Team gets to go inside of a Video Game known as the Video Zone. As it was also a Custom Built Game made for Nick Arcade. The 2 players of the Champion Team would enter into separate Levels.
The design of the Levels are really amazing as the goal is to collect 3 Items so to advance to the next level as not all levels were designed as a platformer. The Level where you toss snowballs at elves in a Snowball Fight is like a Top-Down View, there was also a Food Fight Level, Mountain Climb Level, even a Monster Sized Level. Each one has its own Gameplay.
The Third level where both players enter into is a Boss Themed Level or Wizard Level as the show calls it & it features one of the 3 Game Wizards that is chosen for the Game. The Wizard Level plays the same way, no matter which Game Wizard is chosen. All you need to do is collect 3 Orbs to beat the game as both players play this level.
It sounds easy, but in Nick Arcade's History, I counted 17 Victories where the Champion Team beats the Video Zone's 3 Levels.
Each Level has a Bonus Feature such as the Haunted House having a curtain that you can open that eliminates all the monsters, the Snowball Fight has a snowman which when hit, causes the Elves to dance, the Food Fight has a Stinky Shoes that would clear the screen, and the Wizard Level has a Spinning Hourglass when activated would freeze the level.
The Champion Team would obtain $50 for each player when an Item is collected & completing the level would earn that team a prize.
With the Grand Prize should the Wizard Level be completed.

What's the Scoring Like & what's the Board Game's Name?

= Round Scoring & Board Game Name
Guild Owner: The Scores for each Round in Nick Arcade are simple...
Round 1 Questions = 25 Points
Round 1 Goal = 50 Points
Round 2 Questions = 50 Points
Round 2 Goal = 100 Points
As for the name of the Board Game on the show, its called "Mikey's World".

Dranor whispers Maybe we can ask what the Video Zone is made off & why he believes that this so called Nick Arcade show deserves to be brought back, Ariane?

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
"Um... what is that zone made of, and why does that show need to be brought?" Ariane said, feeling so lost by all the unknown terms.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

(( the color-codes;
"Aulona"
"Sirpa"
"Ariane"
"Nilima"
))

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:27 pm
Dranor

Eldin

Aedelyn

Drenden

[Player's Room]

= Behind the Video Zone
Guild Owner: The Video Zone in Nick Arcade was revolutionary for its time and this is why. What goes on in the Video Zone is that the players' hands acted as mouse buttons. The Computers behind the Blue Screen had to be triggered so that it would react the same way as the Player's hands was as the mouse buttons did.

= Conclusion & Reason for OOC Game
Guild Owner: Nick Arcade lasted for 2 Seasons on Nickelodeon. While the Reruns lasted for 4-5 Years. Nick Arcade's Charm made it special for its time and I can imagine what it would be like if Nick Arcade returned with other Games for the Video Challenge. Games for other Platforms such as SEGA CD, 32X, TurboGrafx CD, Arcade, DOS, Windows, Saturn, Playstation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Boy, Master System and so on.
The trick is that if I can find games that would work for that.
That's why I think Nick Arcade deserves to be brought back as an OOC Game in a fandom sense.

= Sneak Preview
Guild Owner: Perhaps you would like to be paired up in an OOC Nick Arcade Game, Ariane, Nilima, Sipra & Company?

Ariane, that sounds like fun, maybe one day we could give it a shot. Dranor said to Ariane.

Aedelyn whispers to Sirpa. I have one more question to ask the guild owner. "What Happens if a so-called Nick Arcade Game ends in with Both Teams in Tie Score?"

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Ariane nodded. "Yeah,"

"What happens if a game end in a tie?" Sirpa asked.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

(( the color-codes;
"Aulona"
"Sirpa"
"Ariane"
"Nilima"
))

AnimusHelixRebirth

OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items