Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:02 pm
Summer is officially here.

gaia_sakura Any special plans for the season?
yum_naruto Favorite treats to have?
gaia_star How do you do with warm/hot weather?
gaia_pawstamp Whatever else you want to add in!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:04 am
We're having a heat wave here in the PNW - in the 100s this entire weekend. burning_eyes  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

jario maon

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:26 am
special plans? survive the evil day star and try to keep bills payed.

how I handle the HOT weather? stay hydrated and out of the direct sunlight. shade is your friend in the desert.

special treats? those icee pouches you freeze at home, but after they freeze, I put them in juice then run that through my carbonator for a nice fizzy treat.

on a side note. . .AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! and so on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:28 am
heart
Prof. Moonie
Summer is officially here.

gaia_sakura Any special plans for the season? By the time I finally logged in again, there isn't much summer left! I was busy at the waterpark A LOT. Many hours. Now only today and next weekend left before we close. Though I'll be traveling to Minnesota to help another park (same company) through October. 3nodding

yum_naruto Favorite treats to have? Dude, I've been enjoying the rerelease of Baja Blast along with the two new spin-off flavors, Baja Flash and Baja Punch. So tasty!

gaia_star How do you do with warm/hot weather? I like it hot, so summer's my season. Been driving my brother and wife crazy because I don't bother turning on the A/C upstairs (our half of the house) and it can get up to 85*F as a result (they keep their half downstairs much cooler). Also been utilizing the neighborhood community pool a fair amount, going with my brother and my little nephew. smile

gaia_pawstamp Whatever else you want to add in! Took a vaycay to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio at the end of July/start of August and FELL IN LOVE! heart OMG it was so AWESOME!!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:14 am
Zphal
yum_naruto Favorite treats to have? Dude, I've been enjoying the rerelease of Baja Blast along with the two new spin-off flavors, Baja Flash and Baja Punch. So tasty!

I've tried the Baja Blast before through Taco Bell. But never heard of the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:21 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

I've tried the Baja Blast before through Taco Bell. But never heard of the others.

Yeah, Baja Blast is always available at Taco Bell, but usually every other summer they release it in twelve-pack can form and I stock up. This year they decided to out-do themselves and release two spin-offs of the popular spin-off. I like the orange one more than the yellow one. Also I'm a big fan of the art.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:32 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Yeah, Baja Blast is always available at Taco Bell, but usually every other summer they release it in twelve-pack can form and I stock up. This year they decided to out-do themselves and release two spin-offs of the popular spin-off. I like the orange one more than the yellow one. Also I'm a big fan of the art.

Interesting. I'll have to see if I can track them down at the stores I regularly visit to try them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:38 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Interesting. I'll have to see if I can track them down at the stores I regularly visit to try them.

I've been able to find them primarily at Walmart. Not so much at Target or H-E-B. Dunno about other groceries.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:39 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

I've been able to find them primarily at Walmart. Not so much at Target or H-E-B. Dunno about other groceries.

Oh, good to know. I'll keep an eye out the next time I go to Wal*Mart.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:41 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Oh, good to know. I'll keep an eye out the next time I go to Wal*Mart.

Yeah, you may also find the blue Frost Bite and VooDew flavors. smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash