Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Kieran's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:28 pm
꓄ꃬꏂ ꉻꄟꄟ꒐ꏳꏂ ꉻꄟ:
𝔈𝔩𝔶𝔰𝔦𝔞 𝔎𝔦𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔫
ꅐꋬꂚꂟ꒒ꉻꋪꏂ ꉣꋪꉻꄟꏂꑄꑄꉻꋪ

User Image

Office: The office is a rectangular room with curved walls on the first floor and smells vaguely of incense. There is a large circular window against the back wall, with a telescope and owl perch positioned near it. One large workbench is positioned to the left wall, with a bookcase in its position on the right. Shelves are built into the wall around the door, with various quidditch memorabilia, tea implements, books, and muggle trinkets stacked around. The center of the space has a circular rug, and sitting (and hugging) cushions are usually arranged with a low, ornate tea table nearby.

A lockable sliding door to the right of the entrance leads off to Elysia’s personal quarters, as she stays at Hogwarts most of the time.

Class times
Tuesday:
Block 2 (10-11) -- Wandlore 5 (yr7)

Thursday:
Block 4 (13-14) -- Wandlore 4 (yr6)
Block 5 (14-15) -- Wandlore 1 (yr3)

Friday:
Block 1 (9-10) -- Wandlore 3 (yr5)
Block 3 (11-12) -- Wandlore 2 (yr4)

Office Hours: General office hours are held Tue/ Fri 13-18:00 and other times by appointment in Elysia’s office on the 6th floor.

Outside of class, Elysia can be found reading or meditating in her office, or doing lesson planning and grading. She can occasionally also be found on the Astronomy Tower or flying around campus/ the Quidditch pitch. Elysia lives at Hogwarts, but goes to Godric’s Hollow over weekends to visit family. She wakes up at 5:00 every day for a run or flying, and retires around 21:00, unless up late for some stargazing.

About the Professor: This is the office of Professor Elysia Ashley Kieran. A former Gryffindor, Elysia played Quidditch for 25 years before retiring and taking on the mantle of Wandlore Professor. She was trained in wand and broom design throughout her life and approaches the subject from a very reflective, philosophical, and material sciences perspective.

Elysia lives on campus most of the time, but goes home to Godric’s Hollow on weekends and breaks to visit with her brother, sister-in-law, and their children.

Links to classroom:
Year 3 / Year 4 / Year 5 / Year 6 / Year 7 / Office  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:30 pm
reserved just in case

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
❀ Chaser ❀ Namaste ❀ Herbology ❀

"When guinea pigs are excited, they 'popcorn,' or do little hops in the air."

Flora Helen had been at hogwarts for years now, and spent summers at the orphanage. She knew she would never be adopted now at her age, but that would be okay. She felt successful in other ways, other than what people thought she would bring as her worth as their daughter. She was leading Herbology and Namaste, both relatively calming clubs. She played quidditch, which took up a bit of time. She also had her electives, none she had dropped from the previous year. She also had a wealth of friends, from her years at Hogwarts and the Orphanage.

She knocked on Professor Kieran's door and walked in, "Miss Elysia I need advice. I could go to my head of house. or prefects. or. I guess there are alot of other people I could go to. But I think you would be the most real with me." Professor Kieran had always been straight forward with Flora Helen, even posing as a potential person to kidnap Flora Helen years ago. Flora Helen enjoyed her Wandlore class, and had come to find a friend in the professor. "I have to run 2 clubs, participate in quidditch, have a social life, and do well in classes. Studies show that if one does more than 55 hours of work in a week that the person could DIE sooner. What do I do?! How do I not die before I graduate Miss Elysia!"

She looked over and saw a picture of the Eiffel tower, or rather some quidditch team in front of the Eiffel Tower. Flora Helen said as a side note, "The Eiffel tower can be 15 centimeters taller in the summer than the winter. Rather facisinating."

"They don't need to sleep for a long time either! Just lil naps."

Where & Who: With Professor Kieran in her office
Thinking about: Wonder how tall that was when she was there...
Wearing:apron over top of school uniform

addaellis

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:38 am

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

45 years || Gryffindor Alumna || pureblood
Professsor of Wandlore
Former Beater for the Kenmare Kestrels

Elysia had left the door to her office ajar and was organizing her notes for the upcoming school year when a knock sounded. Flora Helen Norris was a rather common sight in office hours now, and occasionally in the mornings. Beyond those times, she found a deeper connection with the quirky young lass, one she was happy to treasure while it lasted. Elysia replied with a smile, setting her lesson plans aside and steepling her fingers. ”Good morning, Miss Flora Helen. Advice? Before classes have even started?”

Besides that comment, Elysia listened carefully and quietly, nodding along and keeping a mental track of the worried student’s concerns. Flora Helen finished her worries and remarked with one of her signature trivia facts. Elysia smiled, used to these and always amused by them now. ”I believe it has something to do with how metal expands in the heat.” she remarked simply. ”We’ll talk a bit about that this year in wandlore actually.”

The real matter at hand was the proposed workload. Elysia thought for a moment. She remembered her being overwhelmed her third year as well– she’d finally gotten used to a schedule and now there were more classes, more responsibilities.Then she set her own feelings and perspective aside to focus on what Flora Helen had said. “Fifty five hours of work a week is it? Then firstly it seems we must decide what constitutes work. So Miss Flora Helen. What is work?”

It was typical Elysia fashion, to answer a question with yet another question. But she was assured that Flora Helen was familiar with her methods, and would not have come to her for advice without it. Whatever she had meant by being real with her…well, Elysia would like to believe that whatever conclusion Flora Helen came to would be real.

setting Early September 2055, before classes have even started. || with Flora Helen
appearance 5'9", slender athletic build || wearing shirt, jeans, and a bandana
status What is work for Flora Helen? Hopefully this helps.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴
"The Dawn Will Come” from Dragon Age Inquisition. Cover by Peter Hollens and virtual choir.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:01 pm
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Flora Helen was excited, she would be able to talk about heat exspansion and things she knew about in Wandlore class. She felt honored that Professor Kieran had given her this extra early information of their studies. "I suppose work is anything that takes time. And All of those things take a lot of time." She frowned that wasn't what work really was though, was it? "Well...maybe it's not just something that takes time, because sleeping takings time but it isn't work. Something that takes time and requires effort. Sleeping doesn't take effort. I guess talking to friends isn't a lot of effort either. But school is a lot of effort, so it would be work."

Flora Helen frowned harder, a crease forming between her eyebrows, "But then - does that mean that my clubs are work...or fun? They're going to require effort - but I enjoy doing them. But I also enjoy school so does that mean school isn't actually work? Do you have to enjoy something in order for it to be not-work?" Flora Helen had come in here to ask about how she would survive all her activities, and now she just had even more questions. This was very typical in her conversations with Miss Elysia, but she enjoyed them, it made her brain think.

Thinking about: Work is...not that...

addaellis

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:20 pm

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

45 years || Gryffindor Alumna || pureblood
Professsor of Wandlore

Elysia nodded encouragingly as Flora Helen, familiar with her ways, had continued her line of questioning. The young student started with the idea that work was anything that took time, then amended it to be things that took time and effort. She started questioning if clubs were work then and if classes weren’t work. Good.

”Good questions, that only you can rightfully answer. Perhaps there are parts that you enjoy and others that require effort to get through? For example,” Elysia tapped the lesson planning she had set aside. ”I can generalize and say I enjoy teaching. But if you asked, I dislike planning lessons and lectures. There are a few lectures that I particularly dislike giving. These drain me.

“But I enjoy talking to students and pushing them to understand themselves better and how, in general, wands and wizards work together. I enjoy reading your papers and reflections. When a student has clearly put a lot of heart and struggle in a prompt, it is a second wind in a long night of grading. These revitalize me, even if they are sometimes exhausting.

“Some of your clubs or classes will require more effort and patience than others.”
Elysia warned. She pressed forward gently. "We cannot know the future precisely. But do you generally know what tasks are before you? Do you know how they will affect you?"

setting Early September 2055, before classes have even started. || with Flora Helen
appearance 5'9", slender athletic build || wearing shirt, jeans, and a bandana
status What is work for Flora Helen? Hopefully this helps.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴
"The Dawn Will Come” from Dragon Age Inquisition. Cover by Peter Hollens and virtual choir.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:18 pm
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Flora Helen frowned, So parts of it can be fun and parts of it can be work? I don't know what each will entail yet... but I think I can get a list of everything. And maybe... sort the tasks in work verses fun? and prioritize?" She tried to think of ways that she could balance everything, maybe this would be something worth reflecting during her first Namaste meeting.

"Miss Elysia, how did you get to be so smart and full of knowledge?" Flora Helen appreciated the advice Miss Elysia gave her, because it was always full of back and forth, not just telling her what to do like so many other adults tried. Flora Helen was able to think for herself.

"What are you going to teach us this year in Wandlore Miss Elysia?"

Thinking about: Work is...not that...

addaellis

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:44 am

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

46 years || Gryffindor Alumna || pureblood
Professsor of Wandlore

Hanging out with Flora Helen was more or less a matter of habit now. Elysia enjoyed the young girl’s questions and trivia, and fortunately, Flora Helen didn’t seem to think Elsie was going to kidnap her now.

Over the summer this had grown into more frequent visits, a few Quidditch games, and visiting the Art Festival together. They had spent some days just shopping for furniture to change the spare room at the cottage into something more suited to Flora Helen’s tastes. That first evening after the Festival had been lively—Aidene had greeted Flora Helen with a playful ”Sup, are you my evening snack?”

A few minutes later, Martin had popped in with an axe slung over his shoulder. The first words out of his mouth were directed to Aidene: ”Apparently beheading someone is harder than movies and cutscenes make it look–oh! Hello!”

”Yes, but the satisfaction when the bodies go ragdolling!” Aidene had replied without missing a beat.

Explanations–and a weekend of contact–had been needed to assure Flora Helen that Martin was, as Elsie put it, “harmless”.

Unfortunately, the summer had passed without the paperwork finishing– the adoption process was taking literal years, due to a whole host of reasons. But finally it was down to the last signatures. The Fall semester had passed quietly at Hogwarts. As usual, Elysia kept her office door open to any student who wanted a pot of tea or just a place to meditate or stress out in the midst of the term exam season. After the exams though, Elsie invited Flora Helen up for a private cup of tea whenever she had a moment.

Elysia waved Flora Helen’s teacup down as soon as she saw the younger girl wander through the doorway. ”Flora Helen, welcome. I’m glad I caught you before we left for the winter break. I hope exams went well?

setting My office, December 2056 || with Flora Helen
appearance 5'9", slender athletic build || wearing comfortable tan wrap[/url + black crew neck and jeans
status Tea with Flora Helen

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:04 am
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
❀ VC & Chaser ❀ Namaste ❀ Herbology ❀Prefect ❀

Flora Helen was still a little unsure about Miss Elysia's her family. After being asked if she was a snack, and how hard heads were to cut off... Flora Helen was sure to lock her door and windows before going to sleep the rest of the summer. Thankfully - she was probably safe at Hogwarts...maybe? It was nice though, having a family. Her relationship with Elysia hadn't changed much, except Flora Helen knew she belonged to someone, she wasn't going to be a no one for the rest of her life. Well, there was still a slight chance everything would fall through, there were alot of papers according to Miss Elysia, so nothing was final yet.

Flora Helen had just finished her last exam, and had packed her things up for winter break - how strange was it to pack everything for winter break? She had usually spent it at Hogwarts. She left her luggage in the dorm, not wanting to drag it around Hogwarts when they might not even leave yet, then went to go visit Miss Elysia, to see if there was anything else she could do.

She went and sat in her usual chair as Elysia welcomed her with her teacup. "Hi Miss Elysia, Yes - I think exams went well. Although I think I need to put some more work into Care of Magical Creatures for next half. Bowtruckles are just a lot. Have you started grading your exams yet? Any exceptionally entertaining responses?" She frowned, she had taken her wand lore exam and it had went well, she thought she had done exceptional...but for some reason she couldn't remember writing Flora Helen Norris on her paper like she usually did....oh no.

Where & Who: Flora Helen, Elysia, in the office
Thinking about: Oh no. I didn't. MyLastNameIsNotKieranYet
Wearing: School skirt, and shirt.

addaellis

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:55 am

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

46 years || Gryffindor Alumna || pureblood
Professsor of Wandlore

“It’s not nearly the same as how we study them for Wandlore, is it?” Elysia remarked as she sipped her own tea. There had been plenty of handling parts of creatures last year in Wandlore–mostly feathers or horns– but Elysia knew enough about caring for an owl to know that caring for a creature was not nearly the same as using its feathers in a wand, however magical things got. ”A little too much poopy. If you’d like, we can go hunting for bowtruckles near the cottage? My brother swears there’s a small colony of them living in the surrounding woods. Or make flashcards. Whichever you’d prefer?”

Elysia nodded when Flora Helen asked if she had started grading the wandlore exams. The 7th’s years’ exams were already finished and waiting in case anyone wanted to come by and pick up their exam before break let out. The fifth years, next in priority, weren’t nearly finished, as they had just taken it that morning. ”Amusing?”

She waved the stack of 5th year exams over and flipped through for Flora Helen’s. ”I do remember you did outstandingly as usual. There didn’t seem to be anything wrong?”

Elysia scanned the exam again, wondering if Flora Helen meant something mischievous with it. Flora Helen Kieran, right exam…am I overthinking–oh!

Professor, designer, researched. Beater, teammate, clubmate. Aunt, sister, daughter. Elysia chuckled deeply, with more mirth than her usual wry smile or amused exhale. She had not imagined what it would be like to be a parent. A caretaker, a guardian, a mentor, a guide, certainly. Someone who could offer a home to a favourite student, who could provide and comfort a fellow lonely child. But the flash of pride seeing Flora Helen’s little mis-write was something that Elysia found profoundly emotional. She offered the paper back to its student and changed the topic.

“Flora Helen, you know my family now, and you know me. I think it is clear I enjoy your company and adore your person. So I was wondering. Would you like to come over for the Winter Break? And stay?”

setting My office, December 2056 || with daughter?
appearance 5'9", slender athletic build || wearing comfortable tan wrap + black crew neck and jeans
status Tea with Flora Helen

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:16 pm

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

49 years || Gryffindor Alumna || pureblood
Professsor of Wandlore

Elysia lit a small fire with a quiet “Incendio” as she waited for Flora Helen to show up– her adoptive daughter usually would appear around this time for tea and chat. It had become a kind of unspoken ritual they had at Hogwarts. There was more time together during the breaks, but for the school year, Elysia was just grateful her daughter actually wanted to spend time with her. Teenagers Flora Helen’s age, after all, seemed more keen to be running off, exploring their identities and making poor decisions, Elysia reflected. She was grateful Flora Helen not only kept her informed, but also seemed to enjoy consulting her on decisions. Perhaps it was because Flora Helen had been adopted later in life.

”Ah, I see you’ve brought a friend? How are you this fine afternoon, Miss Watson?”

setting Office. Early 2059 || with Flora Helen, Annalise Watson
appearance 5'9", slender athletic build || wearing Black Shawl, brown pants
status Saturday afternoon tea with little daughter and her friends.

Trickblues

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:07 pm
❀ Flora Helen Norris ❀
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
❀ Captain & Chaser ❀ Namaste ❀ Herbology ❀
❀Head Girl & Prefect ❀

Flora Helen loved Miss Elysia, Mom. It was nice to finally belong to someone, to someone who appreciated her quirks. She especially enjoyed having someone to talk to about any issues she had, sure she had her head of house, but it wasn't the same as a parent. She wanted Annie to have that same comfort - especially after Yari, who was one of Annie's closest friends, was no longer at Hogwarts for the year.

Giving Elysia a hug, she gestured at the empty places for Annie to sit, and took a seat herself, tucking her feet under her. "Hi Mom - Yeah, I brought Annie with me, Miss Watson. It's been a little weird, coming back and only seeing two Wellbelove girls, instead of three, and I thought Annie could use the company."

Flora Helen took a tea cup and filled it, handing one to Annie, and repeating the process for herself, dropping extra sugar into her own tea - what could she say, she had a major sweet tooth.

Where & Who: Mom's office with Annie
Thinking about: Loss is hard. Sugar is good.
Wearing: Flowered Pajamas; headgirl badge

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:49 pm
User Image
It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song
You can't believe it, you were always singing along
It was so easy and the words so sweet
You can't remember, you try to feel the beat

User Image

Pureblood | Fourth Year Slytherin | Fifteen Years Old
Music Club | Namaste
Early 2059 Professor Kieran's Office With: Professor Kieran and Flora Helen
Wearing: Black leggings, white and black tennis shoes, and a sweater picked out by Yari Status: Everything is so... Frustrating.

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

All Annalise wanted these days was to be left alone. For the most part, it wasn’t hard–she hadn’t made herself many friends over her last few years, and with Yari gone? Slytherin would have been a safe bet, except it ran the chance of seeing Yari’s sisters, and Annalise just couldn’t deal with them lately. Milan and Yari’s upset over Angier’s death was understandable. Annalise herself had witnessed the aftermath, having lived with him at Wool’s during his final days, and… Gruesome was one way to put it. No one deserved to have gone the way he did. Harlynn was fine, she supposed, but Echo’s downward spiral over a little slip in her grades? Boo hoo, cry her a river. At least Echo had a family that loved her, but it hardly seemed like she cared for any of that from Annie’s side of the fence.

Then again, it did no good to judge.
                                                            Maybe she was just feeling a touch bitter. And maybe she was feeling just a little lonely. After all, Yari wasn’t there to talk to anymore, though did that even matter? Clearly Annalise was far down on Yari’s priority list considering she had no idea how bad it was until she heard the murmurs in Slytherin that Yari Wellbelove had tried to off herself in the bloodiest way possible.

Annalise thought they were friends.
                                                            She could have helped.
                                                            Or at least she would have tried.
                                                            She would have done anything Yari asked of her, if it meant seeing her radiant smile again, even if her brightest seemed reserved for Angier and Angier alone.
                                                            It wasn’t fair.
                                                            None of it was <******** fair.

So Annalise began avoiding Slytherin House as much as possible. The Namaste club room seemed like a good option, and Annalise hoped some meditation might help her calm the incessant screaming and cursing in the back of her mind, but it turned out Flora Helen had other plans in mind for her that day. At first Annalise declined, a simple “No thank you,” at the invitation, but in the end she relented. Flora Helen was one of the few people in this world she cared for, after all.

Professor Kieran was kind at least. Overall, Wandlore was one of her favorite classes, and Professor Kieran amongst her favorite professors, but that didn’t mean she was exactly comfortable waltzing into her office for tea with her and her daughter in the middle of the day. It felt like she was intruding, somehow, on Flora Helen’s happy ending with her new parent. The girls entered the room, cozy and warm with the faint scent of incense and crackling wood from the freshly-lit fire. Professor Kieran greeted them, noting Annalise’s added presence right away. Though Annalise was tense, she didn’t show it, cool and collected and a touch haughty as she often came across until someone–like stupid Logan Strife–riled her up into a frenzy. She answered when addressed, flipping a lock of white hair over her shoulder with a calm smile. “Fine, Professor, and yourself?”

As Flora Helen explained further, the staged smile fell from Annalise’s lips and her violet gaze shifted to anywhere but the two women before her. While she appreciated that Flora Helen was concerned for her, there was an equal part that detested her pity. She bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself from voicing such. “Thank you for having me… I hope it’s not too much trouble.”

She took the cup of warm tea with a second small thank you, tried a sip, and added a touch of milk, smirking just slightly at Flora Helen’s added sugar. She may not have lived with Annalise at Wool’s any longer, but she hadn’t changed that much.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                            Addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

You spend half of your life trying to fall behind
                                                            You're using your headphones to drown out your mind
                                                            It was so easy and the words so sweet
                                                            You can't remember, you try to move your feet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:29 am

User Image∴∵
ELYSIA ASHLEY KIERAN

49 years || Gryffindor Alumna || pureblood
Professsor of Wandlore

“Ah. You were good friends with Miss Yari Wellbelove, Miss Watson?”

Coming back to seeing only two of the three Wellbeloves usually in her class had been a sad relief– it meant Miss Wellbelove was still suffering, but at least she was taking the needed time off. Perhaps it was what Miss Yari Wellbelove needed– some time away from where she had spent with someone so dear. Vihaan had the brutal work of not only talking to his suicidal student but helping the remaining two–three really–continue to take care of themselves. For them–and with Miss Wellbelove’s other friends in wandlore– Elysia could at least observe.

“Of course. You are always welcome, particularly as a friend of Flora Helen’s. As always, feel free to speak your mind and we shall speak ours.”

Elysia examined Annalise Watson for clues. Clearly, the young fourth year was uncomfortable–both in the moment and in general. The moment, she imagined, was like going to a friend’s house and meeting their parent for the first time. The general was no doubt the normal growing teenager hormones, only irrevocably exasperated by having a good friend in grief and then attempt suicide.

Suicide. Elysia herself had meditated quite seriously, wondering if there was more she could have done for Miss Yari Wellbelove. Then again, she wondered quite often if there was something she could do for any and all of her students. But there was, not to put too fine a point to it, no good thing to do sometimes. Plenty they could do–that anyone could do– but grief was not something they could cast a spell at or down a potion.

They could take the time and discuss grief and mourning and frustration over tea. They could ignore the elephant in the room and discuss the Quidditch season or classes. They could take brooms out and launch a bludger at a dummy until even a reparo spell could only do so much to help it–this may have happened to one unfortunate dummy already. They could volunteer to help others or seclude themselves in contemplation. In the end, perhaps a little of everything was needed to…well, to honour the life that was lost and help everyone still living to live and flourish to the best of their ability. Emotions took time, reflection, and the grace of wisdom that always came at a surprising and high cost. Sometimes, it was harder to watch someone take that time than go through it themselves.

Well, now she was thinking like Miss Wellbelove had actually succeeded in her attempt to rejoin the cycle of rebirth. For the moment at least, the focus ought to be on enjoying the afternoon with her daughter and helping Miss Watson manage her own frustrations.

setting Office. Early 2059 || with Flora Helen, Annalise Watson
appearance 5'9", slender athletic build || wearing Black Shawl, brown pants
status Grief...time...and what we can or can't do about it.

Trickblues

The night is long
And the path is dark
Look to the sky
For one day soon
The dawn will come
∵∴

addaellis

Professor Offices

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff