Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:50 pm
Pelagious was disheveled to say the least. His pretty scarf dirty. His body leaves were looking haggard and slightly wilted. His knees and elbows covered in scuffs and dirt. He even had a black eye and a busted lip. And yes. He'd been crying.

But it was worth it. He had traveled for what felt like months. Kept his party in his sights. Sure, they'd hit a few blunders. And he hadn't had time to bathe. Or eat much. Or sleep much. But they finally made it, smelly yet triumphant.

And this was how he burst into his record keepers office, singing hayri's name. Of course the force from the door may have happened to knock over a pile of paperwork. And also hit the wall with a loud crack, causing dust to fly around, but that was collateral damage. For which pelagious was sorry for. But not so sorry as to stop his mad descent into the poor documentation dictator's office of historical registry.

"HAYRIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" he ended his song of torment and looked towards hayri and gave a little gasp at the damage he had just caused. "I can fix that." He offered, rushing forward to grab papers and right his wrongs.

"But right now, i have the biggest, most cutest surprise waiting outside for you." He said with a very poorly executed, somewhat broken eyebrow wiggle.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hayri had been mostly helping his dad with filing all his records and help sort the various stacks of papers to their correct cubbies in the clay wall of the mountain village office. Being record keeper looked like a lot of work but Shaeloh made it seem simple. At least he hadn't asked Hayri to do much in the way of difficulty. Still, he sometimes felt bored and wanted a change of pace around here.

He had begun to think about reaching out to perhaps Pel or one of his two songs when the blue pae himself actually bust through the door of the office.

Papers and dust went flying and Hayri winced visibly. Good thing Shaeloh wasn't physically here in this moment... "Ahh, don't worry about it, I got it." he smiled, shaking his head to Pel's offer of fixing it. What the blue pae spoke of next, however, caught him off guard. "Big? Cute? Surprise?" Hayri blinked, looking past Pel and out the door. "What... is it?"

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:36 am
Pel quickly gave up his interest on cleaning. It's not like he would have been any good at it anyway. The gods liked to favor him in chaos anyway.

Straightening and pointing toward the door he smiled hugely. "Well, they're all different colors and like to ram you with love!" He proudly announced.

Then without waiting for an answer, or question, he turned back to the way he came and marched right back out.

"Come on, Haaayyrrii. I'll show you!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:17 pm
"Ram me with love? What? Pel are you ok?" he blinked, rubbing his face but before he even got an answer, Pel was gone. Sighing, Hayri shook his head and followed after. He could only trust the blue pae at this point.

What other choice did he have?

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" he said before he got outside and stopped, hands clasped together as he glanced around for what it was he was supposed to see...  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:37 pm
There, tied in a line, stood the nine goats. Also, one lark beach rock that pel.had carted from the waterfall the hold the lead. The goats were very much not interested in what was going on at all and very much invested on attempting to steal some berries off of Pel.

Pel, however, was ignorant of the goats eyeing his fruit balls. He was more interested in doing a tadah. Arms spread to the right, he looked like a gameshow host showing off a newly turned letter.

"Aren't they the cutest thing ever?!" He squealed, literally bouncing with excitement. "Be careful around them, tho. They tend to wanna play bumper of love. Almost broke my arm." He turned toward a multi-colored tiny goat and reached down and scratched his head. His voice went syrupy. "But you didn't mean to throw mommy off a cliff, did you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:42 pm
Hayri blinked.

He looked from Pel to the string of goats, then back to Pel, then back to the goats.

Confused at first, he eyed the other doing a sort of tah-dah move and figured he was meant to be impressed. Though, in all honesty, he kinda was. And they were actually kinda cute. "Goats?!" was all he could say at first.

He went up to the first one in line, reaching a hand out to pat its head, surprised but chuckling at it bumping him back. "We actually have goats? Well, tiny goats.... but... oh my gosh!" he said, twirling a finger in the first ones tuft of hair upon its head. He was curious where the goats would go and who'd tend to them, not at all placing two and two together yet.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:23 pm
Pel walked over and patted Hayri on the back. "I told you that you'd like it." He waved over at the goats and began naming them off. "Hayri, i present to you, Pothos 1, 2, and 3. They're these pretty caramel babies. "

Pointing to the other side of the goats, he gestured to the last 3. "These are Pothos 4,5, and 6."

Turning toward the middle goats, a nice set of grizzled black, white, and gray, and one gray one, almost doublt the size of the rest, he continued, "And these 3 are, Pothos 7,8, and-" he paused mid sentence and recounted the goats. Why were there 9? He thought he bought 8. He was absolutely sure he bought 8. Did he pick up an extra goat somewhere? Wait. When did he pick up a large grey one?

The only time he could think of was when they all escaped and he had to round them up twice on that cliff he had mentioned earlier. He thought that grey one had fought harder than the rest, but still. You would think he'd of noticed the size difference before now. ..

"9?" He finished, cocking his head to the side. Shaking it off, he proudly marched to the where the goats were tied to a rock and untied them.

Holding out the rope, he attempted to hand them to Hayri. "They're all yours!" He shouted, face bright with excitement like a kid on christmas. "You hurt my babies tho, and i'll bedazzle your clothes in your sleep." He grinned at his unsuspecting new friends. All 10 of em.

"You always said you needed some friends. Or was it a life?" His brow furrowed, as he tried to remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:25 pm
GOATS!

Pel had brought home GOATS!

Hyri tilted his head to the side as well as he listened to Pel rattle off the names of the goats and after the fifth 'Pothos' he stopped giving up hope that even one of them would randomly be named something not pothos.

And then he was handed the rope.

And burned? Holy Guardians in a tree....

Now red in the after that last comment, Hayri gulped. "I...me? Really....um.... I'd be honored...." he blinked. Was that one bigger than the rest? Surely he wasn't.... oh lord bless these lady goats. He'd now have to find a fenced off area for them and made sure they had the proper food and water and care and cover and..... "Oh my...." he suddenly blinked, feeling a little flustered.

Was this what parenthood was like?

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:24 pm
Pel smiled even bigger at the stumbling book keeper. Clapping him on the back, he announced "Welcome to Parenthood."

With that mighty proclamation, he wandered back toward the caves. His business was done. Goats delivered. A friend cheered up. His karma had been renewed. Now he was off to work on his Pothos patterned pillows. Cause his entryway was lacking.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games