Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Museum (Archives)
Fandom in a Few

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:36 am
User Image

This is a short writing contest. The object is to write a very short story using a character from one show or book or game, an object from another, and a setting from a third.

For example, a story using Serena (from Sailor Moon),
Sir Francis Drake's diary (from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune),
in the Shire (from The Hobbit).

The rules are easy:

1. Follow Gaia
ToS and Rules, be polite and friendly, and have FUN!

2. Your story should be no more than about 300 words. I won't count them, unless the story looks huge. The idea is to write this quickly and easily.

3. Please post your story here in this thread. You may post more than one story, but you may only win one prize.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:44 am

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:17 pm
Ichigo Kurosaki was walking down the winding road through route 1 of the Galar region towards the Slumbering wield because he wanted to present a dragon ball that he had found to the altar of Zacian and Zamazenta. But, when he got there to the slumbering wield, he was blocked by a herd of wooloo who decided to chew his kimono instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:42 am
HI Joy, its really hard to see the white print, had to quote your post, I know now , its about writing a short story, I do like the idea, may return =)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:56 am
Tintin's ADventure-

Tintin got up one morning, wondering what to do, he knew it was going to be a good day!

He did his routine toiletry, then had to do yoga, he enjoyed it, helped stretch his weary muscles! Then it was time to change, for next was his outside chores wink
See Tintin owns chickens, laying hens, *Chantecler* another group of 10 whom are near to chanting, he thinks there maybe 3 or 4 roosters in that batch, his family and him finished building a bigger *Tractor, house moveable* for them just yesterday, from wood, he and his family cut on their own saw mill ! they re proud of course!
Tintin's day consist of taking care of the poultry, then doing his house chores, then relaxing, taking walks in the wood, or going for bike rides, or spending time with his turkeys, yes turkeys, you should see how they run and spread their wings, its cute! they remind him of how the *raptors moves in the movie Jurassic Park - razz

This year Tintin and his family have planted 2 squares of garden, they are trying to grow, corn, wheat, sunflowers, bush beans and peas in a bigger one out back, and a smaller one out front, it will grown. tomatoes, gherkin cucumbers, (they are already producing fruit) straight 8 cucumbers, beets, egg plant, and zucchini, and squash heart with the grocery store prices going up, Tintin and his family would like to save some money! In the past this has proven a good method, for they have saved money on potatoes, and tomatoes!
Concerning the garden, we plan on canning the gherkin cucumbers, liek the sweet pickles , Tintin eats with *Fondues* yummy!! or a Raquelette, a sort of small grill, you can grill meat, and vegetables on, and grill bread with cheese below it, *element underneath! It is most terrific, ou Ravissant, as someone close to him has said before!
Hope you all have a Super Day! read a Tintin book, takes you all around the Globe! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:29 am
Queentintin
HI Joy, its really hard to see the white print, had to quote your post, I know now , its about writing a short story, I do like the idea, may return =)

Oh no! I picked the color to be BLACK, not white! It must have reverted when other settings changed elsewhere. I changed the color to brown - does that work better?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:53 am
JoyRose
Queentintin

Oh no! I picked the color to be BLACK, not white! It must have reverted when other settings changed elsewhere. I changed the color to brown - does that work better?

Yep, I just quoted to see it better, think I wrote my story 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:59 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

Yes, I got it. I just wanted to be sure the print was no longer white now. 4laugh  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:11 am
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

Yes, I got it. I just wanted to be sure the print was no longer white now. 4laugh

Nope its brown lol hi =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:53 am
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin
JoyRose
Queentintin

Nope its brown lol hi =)

Thank you! Hi!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Village Museum (Archives)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff