Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
The Depressing Dead End of ‘Your Truth’

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:44 am
JULY 3, 2021 | BRETT MCCRACKEN

In her lifetime-achievement-award acceptance speech at the 2018 Golden Globes, Oprah Winfrey said, “What I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have.”

Your truth. Those two words are so entrenched in our lexicon today that we hardly recognize them for the incoherent nightmare that they are. Among other things, the philosophy of “your truth” destroys families when a dad suddenly decides “his truth” is calling him to a new lover, a new family, or maybe even a new gender. It’s a philosophy that can destroy entire societies, because invariably one person’s truth will go to battle with another person’s truth, and devoid of reason, only power decides the victor.

Read more: link  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:46 am
Yes this is the new age where people begin to believe that truth is subjective and begin worshipping themselves as gods. All of the media teaching children and adults to 'follow your heart' which sounds harmless, but we know that the heart and deceitful and wicked. This is partly occult and what will be taught is that you must have a spiritual awakening and then remember what you 'incarnated' on earth to do, and find your 'true will' disregarding all morals and 'dogma'. (lies) There will be 'spirit guides' (demons) to help you. This is why they are teaching yoga and meditation to children in the public schools, welcome to our Satanic new age, or as Aleister Crowley proudly called it, the Age of Horus.

I now know the truth, that my identity is in Christ and I look to God's word for every decision I now make.  

Tencza

Bird

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:14 pm
Woe to those that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness  
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games