Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Moxx and Vis July Customs: Pony Makeover Edition [over!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:28 pm
Moxxiie and Vis' July 2021 Customs

Pony Makeover Recustoms!

PLEASE read over everything before entering.

OPENS:July 10th, 2021 @9:00am EST
CLOSES:July 13th, 2021 @5:00pm EST

Slots
Soq x4 :: 2 rolled + 2 CC
Vis Has Invaded :: 2 Rolled + 2 CC

Cost
These are Pay What You Think It's Worth
Use your best judgment on your concept. No need to list an offer in your form, just send a trade if you win.

Edit Levels:
I'm offering all edit levels for this opening

idea If you have general custom questions, please use the #askthestaff channel in the shop discord.
If you have specific questions about these slots, please DM or @me in #askthestaff channel.
Discord ID: Moxxiie#9422  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:56 pm
Please make sure to follow all shop and custom rules!
Please be respectful of the artist who created your pets. It's ok not to like something about the pet, but make sure to address things in a respectful manner.
Custom Information thread
Template Masterlist

Rules --
  • You may edit your post up until closing without needing to void or repost.
  • Please use the code provided in the next post when entering.
  • These slots are for recustoms ONLY. I will not be doing new concepts in these slots. I will not be doing growing customs for these slots.
  • If you win a slot, please send a trade with your pay to Moxxiie within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in losing your slot.
  • I will NOT accept any trades until final pet is done. I will send you WIPs in the process if you ask for them, but I will not finish the trade request until the customer is happy with the product they paid for.

Custom Limitations
Will do

• Any Soquili created in 2016 or earlier.
  • Adding scars and accessories, or changes to hairstyles
  • Alternate poses and templates for breeds - including leg up/leg down (If it is available)
    *note: All template changes -must- be from the same breed options. You cannot go from Kalona wings to Angeni wings even if they are a Kalona/Angeni hybrid.)
  • Draft to regular, to regular to draft is ok. This is not a breed change as it is a template change. You cannot however go regular to mini and vice versa.
  • I will splice templates (or edit) to attempt to achieve any older edits.
  • Unwinged/unclothed/unmasked/unscarred versions
  • 1st+ Generation pets may gain minor, non-mutant traits, such as glowing eyes or flames about the fetlocks
  • 2nd+ Generation pets/1st Generation pets with existing older generations in the shop (through customing or mockbreeding) may have *small* breed additions/changes in the form of traits that exist in their direct bloodline; this could be adding small horns or spikes or feathers, or growing sets of horns or spikes or feathers into larger sets. These changes should reasonably reflect the idea that a pet is slowly growing into some of their traits later in life.

Recustoming Note
    If you're recustoming a pony and it changes their species drastically, the character is killed and you restart with them from scratch. However: for breeding/second gen characters small breed traits can be added as they were 'late bloomers' -- for instance, if a breeding between a regular and a hippolona resulted in a regular, the kid could be recustomed with tiny horn nubs, small fangs, or the occasional feather mixed in with their hair, but cannot result in wings, beak, claws, cloven hooves or a spade tail. So if you want to get your gen2+ pony to include a trait from their parents that didn't show up in their original art, double check with me to make sure that it's allowed!

A little more info on what's allowed in recustoms can be found here.

Will not do
  • NO *BIG* BREED CHANGES (this includes cursing into Skinwalkers. This includes wings, a Skinwalker gaining Angeni traits, or any other really dramatic change that comes right out of nowhere.
  • Big changes to markings or colours, they must look as close as possible to the original. You can however if you have a flat coloured pony, get a small, very very subtle/very faint markings like dappling or stripes. Or you can get a subtle gradient of a lighter to darker colour. IE from a dark brown to a slightly slightly lighter brown. Nothing too extreme, nothing that doesn't resemble the original pony in some way.
  • You cannot make markings disappear, you can make some fade just a hint but you cannot just omit markings.
  • Anything that will prevent the soquili from being recognized by its family
  • Any Soquili made after 2016

Adjustments may be possible on a case by case basis
  • Fixing old 'mutant' breeds to their respective template (i.e. updating Tempest to the Hippogryph mane/ tail templates or Keridwynn on the Kirin horn / ulunsuti belly scale templates.

Examples of Recustoms I have done
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(item additions)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(lantern) (scarf) (hat + vest)

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:06 pm
Forms

When filling out the custom form, make sure to note what you want changed from the original.

[b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Uncert:[/b]

[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

[b]-- Colors & Markings -- [/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - stock ; Describe style and color.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits -- [/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items: [/b]

List

1. SpaceDadDisapproves
  2. TheWishling
  3. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  4. Fayt_of_Redemption
  5. White Neko Chan
  6. Meepfur
  7. Tara de Draiocht
  8. mistalina13
  9. Yayoi
  10. Nikkichomp
  11. Melomar
  12. `raze
    p2
  13. Kiara Lime
  14. Revel1984
  15. stormflower
  16. Keantha
  17. Malis Vitterfolk
  18. Rita Zyon
  19. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  20. dawns_aura
  21. Bluedemonwolf
  22. NovaCracker
  23. LOLTERGEIST
  24. Rein_Carnation
  25. Summer Raaven
  26. Kesmi
  27. Fatal Irony
    p3
  28. Rinial Sisterdragon
  29. HoneyTeaTree
  30. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  31. stella cinere
  32. I Lady Kiya I
  33. Regal Renegade
  34. Leez0rz
  35. Mia Lovasz
  36. Saint Vis
  37. catmagick
  38. o-Elixir-o & Leena-chan
  39. Lunadriel
  40. Kivras
  41. RuIerr
  42. Fea Line
    p4
  43. Mewsings of An Angel
  44. FrostyPeaches
  45. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  46. Natelie
  47. Andranis
  48. Twitchapher the 3rd
  49. Faid Shadowlight
  50. Lady Argentum Draconis
  51. oo DeD and Tanakako
  52. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  53. Kettyn
  54. tefla
  55. Shi Berry
  56. AislingJuno
  57. Wasteland Wyvern
    p5
  58. Niyaru Delacroix
  59. Sesshiyasha
  60. dolphingurl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:21 am
Thank you for this! heart

Username of owner(s): SpaceDadDisapproves
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Don't have one. It doesn't exist in the database either.

Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Could you maybe do a slight fade on his coloring?
Face: Could you maybe do a slight fade on his coloring?
Mane: Maybe a longer mane, please?
Tail: Maybe a longer tail, please? With the color gradient/pattern expanding out longer too?
Hooves/Fetlocks: See above image please. Feel free to tweak as you feel the need to.
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Other Notes: Recustom on the Regular Male Bent Neck lines with all feet on the ground please.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:19 am
Thank you so much for this!

Username of owner(s):
TheWishling (Used to be -_Wish of Goddess_-)
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert:
Rosie Uncert

Soquili Species: -
Draft Wind
WIP Needed?
Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Current color, but add some mottling/dappling, subtle, Bent neck
Face:
Dappling added, subtle, same as body, freckles across nose. Add Chin/Cheek Scruff, Raised Eyebrows
Mane:
No color edits, Long braid style, with leather and feather accessories, TOTALLY CC on placement/colors
Tail:
GlamRock tail, with any 'adventurer' looking additions
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Same as current.
Reference Image(s):
CC

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Eagle wings, maybe soften markings
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:
TOTALLY CC!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Compass necklace to replace current, CC on design
Fantasy Adventurer Backpack, Design CC
Aviator goggles!
CC Fantasy Lantern at feet  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:31 am
Username of owner(s): Ice_Dragon_Demon
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert:Here

Soquili Species: - Regular/Kalona
WIP Needed? Yes please <3 I would love a WIP

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Make his Tan skin a bit paler I don't know why It was as dark as it is when Neither parent has the color that he is. A toning down of the cloud striping as well it wasn't supposed to be a cloud like it is, it was just supposed to be a solid stripe like his mother's Original color swirl pony she was based offf of.
Face: The same cloudy grey/blue grey, same as mane for eyebrows, inner ear, The kalona Clenched teeth expression I used to roleplay him as a meat eater, so the addition of the teeth would be nice. so he's got somewhat of a grumpy expression cause he's a hermit.
Mane: Edited Long swept back similar Like Lucius and the main ref below but longer and still sprkly and same color as original, Lovebeam is only supposed to have the two colors in her hair.
Tail: Kalona Devil tail 2 unless you think another fits better I'm open to change.
Hooves/Fetlocks:The back fetlocks have a black trim while the front do not Is it possible to fix the gradient on the back hooves? The hooves are black, Can he get the slightly longer fetlocks even though neither of his parents have it? I intend to eventually get longer fetlocks on Lovebeam

Reference Image(s): Parents - Lovebeam & Draco Malfoy.

Old ref - Elf colored for me

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Other Notes: Kalona Stallion expression clenched teeth, also I would like the leaning forward stallion neck. You can have fun with some of the other templates if you feel they fit better.

Trading Post Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hooded Robe with Green trim on the inside, long Scarf, Wand Feel freed to add anything else you feel like  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:46 am
Username of owner(s): Fayt_of_Redemption
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: { X }

Soquili Species: - Wind
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:

• The body is just too dark on the original, you can't see shading or even highlights, really. I'd like the body to be changed to #1f1d58 I think this will be light enough for the shading and such to show through while still being "true" to what she originally looks like.

• I'd like the dreamcatcher to be replaced with a Lucky Paw Necklace in colors to match, but not being the EXACT shades of the pet. Maybe the colors of the flower crown.

Face: This is largely fine, but would like the glow of lighter color around the eyes to be more intense so it stands out more.

Mane: I'd like the Glamrock Mane with maybe some sort of splice or custom drawn hair to make it a bit longer; like down to the knee. If possible I'd like to change the solid color of the mane to a gradient using the original color and another: #945bb9 and #d666cd

Tail: I'd like the Weaved Tail. If possible I'd like to change the solid color of the tail to a gradient using the original color and another: #945bb9 and #d666cd

Hooves/Fetlocks: The ones she has are fine but I want the color of the hooves changed to the blue/green on the wings. I'd actually love feline paws, but I'm a little confused as to whether it's allowed. If so, awesome! If not, that's fine. =3

Reference Image(s): The marking on the hip area is hard to see and the new wings I think will make it more visible. Here's something similar I found if needed: xXx For the marking on the forehead just use your best judgement on what it should look like; it's hard to see. Or omit if need be.

Wings: Dove Wings
    Other Notes: I'd like the Slow Trot pose

Trading Post Items:

*Flower crown

*Hairsticks with Flowers in CC colors

*Clamshell Necklace in colors similar to Flower Crown

*Fur Shawl

*some Moon and Stars Tabard Connectors around the body and wings in CC colors.

*If you feel like adding some edits, feel free. I like jewelry and custom critters alot, wolves being my favorite animal.

Reference Image(s) for Items: See uncert (flower crown)  
  • PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:06 am
    Username of owner(s): White Neko Chan
    Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Link to Uncert:Uncert

Soquili Species: - Uni
    WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: She has markings of a clouded leopard but the creamy gray color like a snow leopard. I would love to have her have some snow leopard spots as well if possible. I also would like the updated version of the unicorn please. Her spots are black.
    Face: Sultry Ice blue eyes that glow slightly. Normal smile, please. The facial markings are similar to a clouded leopard or snow leopard.. You can choose. ^.^
    Mane: Black Fabio hair, please. If it can be spliced.. Can it be long like her previous hair?
    Tail: Classical tail, please. The markings should be be very much like a snow leopard's.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks please. Normal horse hooves as well. <3
    Reference Image(s): snow leopard face snow leopard 2snow leopard 3snow leopard 4snow leopard 5clouded leopard 1snow leopard nomming on tailclouded leopard 2 clouded leopard 3

Horn(s): Corkscrew horn, please. CC on color.
    Wings: None
    Fins: None
    Scales: None
    Pelt: None
    Other Notes: Reba is a snow leopard/clouded leopard mix.
    -- Accessories & Edits -- As for her necklace.. It is a choker necklace that Lilwolfpard gave her. If you want, you can give an updated look of it. <3
    Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:14 am
    Username of owner(s): Meepfur
    Image of Soquili:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Link to Uncert: x

Soquili Species: Wind
    WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Similar, up to your discretion/style, some color shifting toward clearer blues and pinks like her mock son has would be great if possible. Cutie mark moved a little higher up her leg, even if the wing will cover some of it.
    Face: Similar, up to your discretion/style.
    Mane: Purple if possible, as with the MLP she was a custom of, instead of the pink, exact shade up to you; otherwise, it's not a probem if it stays pink! Combination of Long Braid and Warrior's Braid: Long Braid for bangs and neck, just about everything but the braid itself; just a small piece of Warrior's Braid, the portion visible below the nose/overhanging the mare's left shoulder. Maybe one or two of the braids that fall on the other side of the neck, CC if it looks okay. White beads at the base of her mane can go away.
    Tail: Ringlet - Lower Only. Same color as mane.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Raised foreleg pose, if possible! Alternate fetlocks would be fantastic if available in that pose, but if they're not, normal fetlocks are perfectly fine!
    Reference Image(s): the "Dream Beauty" My Little Pony she was a custom of; her mock son.

Horn(s): n/A
    Wings: Original Wings Alt, colors can shift to be closer to those of the MLP if possible.
    Other Notes: None!

Trading Post Items: Hairsticks with feathers, as well as beaded bracelets, in CC colors. No more necklace.
    Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A  
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:44 am
    Username of owner(s): Tara de Draiocht (I use to be sparrows_poppet)
    Image of Soquili: User Image
    Link to Uncert: here

WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Bent neck, Gradient red/green see cert/uncert
    Face: Sultry eyes
    Mane: Fabio (make it thicker if possible?)
    Tail: Fabio but can you make it thicker? like splice it twice to make it fuller/longer?
    Hooves/Fetlocks:
    Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n
    Wings: n
    Fins: n
    Scales: n
    Pelt: n
    Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
    - I would like to keep the apple on her head and the sauce on her back but less... cartoony? if that makes sense.
    - IDK about that bow what do you think? I don't really like how it is currently... maybe an apple choker instead? idk lol
    - Apples all around her hooves? what do you think?

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:43 am
    Username of owner(s): mistalina13
    Image of Soquili:

Link to Uncert: Boop

Soquili Species: Regular (Regular build also)
    WIP Needed? Yes and an itemless version as well please.

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Same colors / markings. Bent neck and raised leg.
    Face: Sultry / flirty expression. Same colors / markings.
    Mane: I don't mind the style it is now, but add some more length and maybe a little volume to it? Are you able to add a little more color variance so the dark blue is more like highlights than solid streaks? (I love the beads/feathers she has, so keep those but you can place them in different spots if they work better.)
    Tail: Similar treatment as the mane.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves the same color. Lengthen and fluff the fetlocks a bit.
    Reference Image(s):

Wings: N/A
    Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
    - Semi transparent half face veil, if you'd like to put a little embellishment on it you can. Maybe a paler green of her current tabard.
    - Gold chains with small bells like her current item version.
    - Some sort of drapey veils with the pattern closer to her current tabard items (but faded) maybe? If not the pattern then similar colors at least.
    - A flower crown similar to what she has now, or flowers somewhere if they don't work with the bent neck.
    - Cert w/ Items  
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:51 am
    Username of owner(s): Yayoi
    Link to Uncert:

WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: She has no markings, just flesh tone.
    Face: eye color - purple, expression - maybe something where she looks a bit annoyed
    Mane: Black and long
    Tail: Again black and long, could do either the current template or a custom long tail either way
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves - front: gold, back: purple
    Reference Image(s):
    I would just like her to look more like the cosplay than she does now.
    [x] [x] [x] [x][x]

Horn(s):
    Wings:
    Fins:
    Scales:
    Pelt: xx
    Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    • Flatterer 200
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:02 am
    Username of owner(s): Nikkichomp
    Link to Uncert: xx

Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? Angeni-hippogryph if possible, otherwise if i need to keep wind then wind-hippogryph
    WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Keep draft body. The markings he currently has are ones I don't like and I am seeking a recustom to make the bones on his legs look more natural & also add bones up the legs, to look like horse skeleton as markings.
    Face: Keep eye markings & cheek markings for sure; I have seen soquili with sugar skull masks that are pretty but I don't know how to describe them so CC on whether to remove the rest of the mask or prettify it
    Mane: current mane ok; CC as you want to
    Tail: current tail OK, CC as you want to
    Hooves/Fetlocks: keep long fetlocks. Add claws to back feet please (see plushie below)
    Reference Image(s): This was originally a plushie conversion & several of the other plushes in alternate colors were converted into Soq with more natural looking masks & bones
    plushie
    a conversion with more natural bone shapes
    both mask & bones example
    a conversion with more natural mask shape
    another mask example
    3rd mask example

Wings: if angeni, cc. if wind, change from eagle to heron wings please
    Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:47 am
    Username of owner(s): Melomar
    Image of Soquili:

Link to Uncert: here

Soquili Species: Half ulun'suti, wood element.
    WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: Please make him either warhorse or draft. He has scales are drawn meticulously across all portions of his body. Beneath is a bronze body with coppery stripes (tiger-like). I think there is subtle green-tinge and gold-tinge. You could probably just do a gradient of those three colors as a backdrop for the copper stripes. I don't want any of that changed.
    Face: Eye color is orange with slit pupils, No eyebrows at all. He has a long (ulun-suti) grin with two sets of fangs. Inner ear is brown. No roman nose. Please make the expression an evil grin. Head down, optional. May he have horns (or nubs) that are made of wood?
    Mane: He is bald. He has cheek fins that are green and turquoise of soft mottling, with a paler water/wave pattern.
    Tail: He has a thick tail that whips over his head. May he have some kind of fin either along his spine, or at the end of his tail? It should match his cheek fins.
    Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are cloven and dark brown. Fetlocks are stock. Please have wood/vines wrapping around his lower legs, either growing from his leg or trailing from the ground.
    Reference Image(s):
    Wrapping branches
    Swamp vine ideas

Horn(s): Nubs or ulun'suti horns, CC (his current version is without horns), and made of wood.
    Wings: None
    Fins: Er. See above?
    Scales: See above? (I believe it was stated that his scales are a marking only, as they did not change his outline.)
    Other Notes: I believe I have covered everything.

Trading Post Items: Optional (maybe something Tiki, Meso-American, or Prehistoric European in style). Snake skin tied to him with little beads/feathers maybe?
    Reference Image(s)
    Snake skin
    Titanoboa snake. This is why Jon should be a draft/war horse.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

`raze

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:04 pm
    Username of owner(s): `raze
    Link to Uncert: n/a

Soquili Species: - Kalona
    WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
    Body: blue “metallic” shimmering blue feathers, white underbelly - essentially what he is now! No changes to markings.
    Face: Frown
    Mane: same fussy bangs, would like to see his hair brought into a ponytail tied with a brown and white feather dangling from it.
    Tail: Thick and braided like it currently is - purple beads worked on if possible.
    Hooves/Fetlocks:
    Reference Image(s):
    Mate Aleera for bead color/feather inspo
    Sizing on cert reference
    Tree Swallow coloring reference

Horn(s): Ram Horns
    Wings: Kalona Wing Style 3
    Other Notes: Persy's wings on his og cert look hand-drawn, I think it was a misunderstanding about wanting him to look bigger on the cert (vs small like he currently looks) and it was interpreted as his wings bigger on the cert. Open to the template being expanded to keep the larger look or just the base template!  
    Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff