Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Moxx and Vis July Customs: Pony Makeover Edition [over!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:23 pm
Username of owner(s): Kiara Lime
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: UNCERT

Soquili Species: - Kitsune
WIP Needed? Please, and i'm more than willing to work with you through Discod for any questions, etc. <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: in everchange reference
Face: in everchange reference
Mane: in everchange reference
Tail: feel free to change it up to your own style, or cut/paste his tail on the update, same goes for the ears
Hooves/Fetlocks: Both fox baws down please
Reference Image(s): CC on placing his neck down or keeping it up

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Pelt: Foal sized headless fur on back
Other Notes: Hoping to get a custom back pelt to lay across his back. Not turning him into a skinwalker, and the pelt can be foal sized. I don't want the head, dreamcatcher or front paws added to it, just the back piece. He's taken it along with him like a security blanket and i'd like it to be across his back now. Feel free to make it old and worn, maybe even dirtied up some. It can cover over some of his waist sash too.
Would like his hair longer a lot like the reference below if it helps.
no orb in the tail, that's just everchange stuffs

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items:
A Mask, and the foal sized peltUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:29 pm
Username of owner(s): Revel1984
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Uncert - Itemless

Soquili Species: Uni, Kirin,Cerynei
WIP Needed? Nah, i trust you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: N/A
Face: N/A
Mane: N/A
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Brother - sister

Horn(s): Please add the 3 Point rack on the Cery sheet please and the longer Kirin fetlocks at the bottom on the Kirin sheet please, just please keep the edges of his white markings the same, not tweaked too far

Trading Post Items: CC if you give him any extra items or not, have fun
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC if you want to give him any other items/accessories if you wish. Please try keep to the theme of the family though.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:58 pm
Username of owner(s): stormflower
Image of Soquili: User Image
with items
Link to Uncert: Original Necklace all items

Soquili Species: Uni
WIP Needed? Don’t have to but always love seeing the process

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: maybe change her to the newer template base with the head facing forward? She is a pale pink with some lighter areas, might be considered a faint gradient. Her current color and markings are just fine. Any tweaking you see fit is fine smile
Face: if I could have anything changed maybe more ‘doe’ like eyes? Maybe slightly longer lashes(be it template or otherwise smile ) her eyes are to be the same color as her half-sisters Nokomis, I think they were pretty spot on there already maybe
Mane: Here is where I would like the one of the biggest changes. I’d like her to have a similar feel and styling like her sister Nokomis, I like Misae to keep more of her longer length though. Also if it can work and look right have a few highlights or one section that is gold (for the sun?) I thought to make it silver to relate more to Noko but I think gold would be better for her mother’s side to come through more. Refs for inspiration for hair style below
Tail: More of a ‘classical uni’ tail CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would just ask for a slight gold glow to be added around her hooves and maybe have her hooves be painted white(or gold? Cc partially maybe if it makes it look better? Again Cc) Nokomis has her hooves glow faintly silver so I’d like Misae to have a faint gold glow-again like sunlight.
Reference Image(s): Hair refs and also hair items maybe
Nokomis uncert Hair 1 Maybe more hair decoration hair and decoration hair keeping length

Horn(s): Maybe custom a more slender twisted horn for her keeping her little sparkles and glow there
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)
*I understand that her current items will be lost and not retained in her new form and I am ok with that*
Trading Post Items: Any you feel you can splice and make use of for her Asian vibe. I’d like her to have flowers that more resemble her sisters, not exact but something close, colors CC. I’d also like a hair adornment similar to Nokomis but with its own flair, different style bells or something else all together. Maybe something else jewelry wise. Since she represents the sun she can stand to be a tad more ‘flashy’ with some jewelry(or even ribbons?!)around her maybe similar to my herd helper girls have the chains around them? I would also maybe like sun flies(fire flies lol) in place of where she had the butterflies if possible
Reference Image(s) for Items: Nokomis uncert Ametrine-ref for chains down the back  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Username of owner(s):Keantha
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert:Uncert

Soquili Species: - Kalona/Unicorn
WIP Needed?No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The majority of her body is white fading down to gold on all four legs. She has golden clouds on her shoulders where her wings connect to her body.
Face: Her eyes are lavender as are the markings on her face. I’d like the markings on her face to have faded some starting at the base of her nose to show she’s aged. I would like her to have the Kalona mare expression with the #5 fang showing.
Mane: Her mane is red and gold striped with purple tips….I would like it still long but PLEASE just..do something with it? I am open to ideas for the mane. I have included some refs to styles I like.
Tail: Switching the unicorn style 2 tail to the classic tail. I still want the red and gold with purple ends up maybe a little more blended instead of just solid stripes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as before.
Reference Image(s): Hair1, Hair2, Hair3, Hair4

Horn(s): I want her to have grown demon-style 2 horns. I leave the color up to you as you know what will go best.
Wings: Same wings and colors, just add more red to all the feathers, not just the base ones, please.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Adour is a predator to the core as well as a master manipulator. Adding a few scars or even subtle blood splatters on her wherever you like is welcomed.

Trading Post Items: Skulls of any sort around her feet, some aged and some fresh.

Keantha

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:10 pm
Username of owner(s): Malis Vitterfolk
Image of Soquili: Tempest

Link to Uncert: Tempest

Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Cerynei
WIP Needed? Up to you!

Body: Same as before
Face: Same as before
Mane: Custom long hair with mixed with long feathers (please no old long hair templates but splicing the new long ones are ok)
Tail: Match mane with the two long feathers like he used to have
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph claws with feathers for fetlocks in the front (I have permission to fix this) Cerynei hooves in the back that also have feathered fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): [x] [Original model example] [Updated WoW model]

Horn(s): Cerynei-like horns that are like his old ones but styled more like his siblings. If they could be a little larger as he is quite old in years now that would be amazing.
Wings: Hippogryph style wings (female pose if possible) I'd like the top of the wing to match the gradient pattern of the in-game model a little more.
References: [wings] [horns]

Other Notes: Siblings: [x] [x]

Trading Post Items: CC inspired by WoW examples
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:22 pm
Quote:
Username of owner(s): Rita Zyon
Link to Uncert: Items UC No Items UC

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I do love her body colouration and would love it to remain the same, as much as you can. Leg up pose if possible, unless fetlocks can't be added to this pose in which case regular pose is fine.
Face: Mostly as is, though if you could adjust her colours slightly on her face that would be great....something about her nose/mouth area doesn't quite look right to me.
Mane: I really like the colour of her hair, though I would like it to be edited. Curly hair that is windblown with some wispy/messy ends (see Azn).
Tail: Newer classical unicorn tail. Colour same as she currently has.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Unicorn hooves, with some longer fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): The horn she currently has is fine.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: If she could still have her current trading post items, that would be great (clamshell necklace, 3-hoop earrings, hairsticks).
Custom Items: I would love if she had some white, sheer silks on her, something elegant looking (maybe draped along her neck/down her back). I would also love her familiar as an owl critter, maybe sitting on her back. You can omit Zita if you don't do critters, wasn't sure! I also listed her mom as a reference since I own her, not sure if I am allowed to list her dad and grandpa due to this being customs and not breeding throwbacks.

Rae Zita Zita Uncert Azn Uncert Silk 1 Silk 2 Silk 3 Silk 4 Silk 5 Silk 6

Rita Zyon

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:16 pm
So excited for a recustom opportunity! Thank you!

Username of owner(s): ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Link to Uncert: Here
Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular (Regular build also, no draft/war please)
WIP Needed? It would be nice?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Bent Neck Regular Stallion Lines, lifted foreleg. [Remaining] A Dapple Gray, darker down the legs to black hooves, lighter over the body. Would prefer that lower sections of leg were darker and rest of body was lightened to faintly dappled/more white as if he 'greyed out' while aging like they do in real life.
Face: (Sultry Male Expression) Black Muzzle, Black/Dark Gray Eyebrows, Dark Gray Eyes, Dark Gray Inner Ears. Lightly dappled face, going more white except for muzzle which remains black, remaining darker/retaining faint dappling around eyes. Again as if he greyed out with age.
Mane: Full/Long Curly/Wavy Mane, down past his knees please. Hair is a mix of light gray, white, and dark gray to black sections. A mix of shades, please. Perhaps some feathers and beads woven in and a small/medium braid in there? Beads/Feathers: (Black, Red and Grey, inspired by his mate)
Tail: Tail long, curly/wavy down to/on the ground please. Hair is a mix of light gray, white, and dark gray to black sections. A mix of shades, please. Hopefully some feathers and beads woven in to symbolize his mate (black and red) possibly a small to medium braid in there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black Hooves, black/dark gray dappled fetlocks. (Slight edit, CC?)
Reference Image(s): Face Coloring Ref/Good Mane Color Ref; Mane Length Over 'Near' Shoulder Ref; Example of Upper Body Color (Excluding Legs, which I would prefer darker); Good Body Color & Leg Color; Alt Good Body & Leg Color

Other Notes: Recustom, Prefer "Nude"/Non Acc. Version & a version with feathers woven in his hair.

Items: Feathers woven into mane and tail. Stock beaded bracelets, silver with red and black beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Potential Feather Color/Pattern (My Pony) Gray base with pops of black. Red with gray or black possibly also?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:56 pm
Username of owner(s): dawns_aura
Link to Uncert: uncert

Soquili Species: flutter
WIP Needed?not needed but loved

He has always felt like a nomadic bardling prince to me.
I would love an accessorised version as well as nekkid.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: varying shades of green (as is current, would like to be more differentation, especially on face)
Face: sultry eyes with thick lashes, same/similar eye markings

Mane: slightly longer in length, still windblown, fade color and maybe add some lighter streaks (white/gray)
Tail: still long length, fade color and add some lighter streaks (as with mane)
Hooves/Fetlocks: fetlocks slightly longer/fluffier
Reference Image(s):

Wings: I would like them to remain the same in style and color. Please add some tatters/ scars as he was injured in a caving accident
Other Notes: I would like him to have a slightly bent neck or lifted head, please

Trading Post Items:
Ideas only (draw inspiration from ref images)

_ long, loose flowy scarf (ves?) / sash
_ headdress
_ bangles/jewelry

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:26 pm
Username of owner(s): Bluedemonwolf
Link to Uncert: Uncert, Markings

Soquili Species: Kirin/Suti/Uni/Wind
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Maybe do some more blood coming from the scales in the back to match the rest. Scars added to her legs and any part of the main body that can easily have a scar added. Can be big or little scars.
Face: Scar that goes over her eye and goes down towards her nose. Any other facial scarring you wish to add. Unhinged eyes with a frown, or some kind of expression to make her look either angry or crazy/paranoid.
Mane: Additional braids from the loose hair pack (any of the small ones that look good) to make her hair look longer added to both sides or just the side with three braids already there. Can be just orange or can also be black depending on the placement of the braid.
Tail: Any scars and damage you wish to add. Otherwise colors and markings remain the same.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Make the color of her lower legs/fetlocks faded slightly. Back hooves have some dark red color on them (blood splatter looking)
Reference Image(s): .

Horn(s): The nose spike can be broken
Wings: Can you remove some feathers from the wings? Doesn't have to be many but just trying to show that her wings have been damaged and haven't fully healed from her time in the Pit/being captured by Lux.
Scales: Scales can remain the same unless you want to add damage/scars to them
Other Notes: Majority of the changes to Amund is adding in scars and damage to reflect her backstory of being captured by another Soquili and put in the Pit cult's pit. She's been through hell and back and her look needs to reflect that.

Trading Post Items: Chains (using the oval links) to be attached to one of her front legs that dangle down and trail on the ground before being broken.
A bloody bandage on the opposite front leg that goes above the cuff.
Horse skull on the ground near the back legs, colors are CC
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:29 pm
b]Username of owner(s): NovaCracker
Link to Uncert: Lost per Hard drive failures and time actually. >>;

Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? Doas your heart tells you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: If possible a little dappling or color play with the white so it's a little less STARK, and a bit better contrast on his socks! He's raised four kids, so a little time's passed. The pretemplated chest and leg fluff is amazing though. I'd love if he was a little fluffy. I also really like his current pose.
Face: Purple? Purple eyes and face is.. Well... White...? He isn't a fancy boy. Again, messing with it within the frame of white is fine, he's gussying up is all. Maybe some opretemplated fluff! I think he'd suit fluff.
Mane: Punk or Glam rock! Still green though.
Tail: Btaided or otherwise long. Feel free to mess around. Also green!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alternative fetlocks that blend with his socks. Fluffy boy.
Reference Image(s): All I got is the above cert. Woo.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: He's a regular with a lifemate, so I'd prefer his makeover doesn't cause the lifemating to break. Anything else if free like the windf...? IDK.

Trading Post Items: Any feathers for hair I'd like to have match the feathers in his present 'do -- maybe he found fancier? Other accessories should absolutely be ear piercings, and any other accessories should be cooler tones in gold or silver? He might suit a necklace, perhaps; whatever inspires. He's totally getting gussied up for his lady love. >>
Reference Image(s) for Items: Loud shrug.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:50 pm
Username of owner(s): lolternative
Link to Uncert: x x

Soquili Species: - Cery
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: would love to add some graying on mouth and fetlocks.
Face: All same as original.
Mane: I'd like her hair to be longer than it currently is - to about chest length but still keeping the elements of her original hair. Pretty straight with minimal waving. Same colour.
Tail: same as original.
Hooves/Fetlocks: same as original.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

N/A

Trading Post Items: none.
Custom items: * fox pelt - same as the one she currently has.
* accessories CC - a mixture of golden, jewelled accessories that were gifts from her mate and natural accessories - leaves, flowers, feathers ect.
* CC anything else you think would look nice! I trust your judgement. She's basically basically dryad type wanderer that fell in love with a princess even if they're opposites. Very low key and chill.
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:35 pm
Username of owner(s): Rein_Carnation
Link to Uncert: XxX

Soquili Species: Unicorn (raised front leg)
WIP Needed? only if you feel the need

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same White Coat, silver star cutie mark with two dark purple shooting star tails in glitter
Face: blue eyes, normal expression, eyebrows to match her main
Mane: Windblown - purple, single blue stripe should be crisper, uniformed (not faded )
Tail: Windblown - purple blending out the highlight as much as possible - not supposed to have blue in the tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: normal fetlocks, hoves can be the same
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 (reversed symbol) | Ref 4

Horn(s): - Regular Unicorn Spiral
Wings: Describe Wings - N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: hair sticks in silver with blue feathers (like her eyes), pink bow in her tail - windblown style with the ribbon tails
Reference Image(s) for Items: XxX, XxX  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:06 pm
Username of owner(s): Summer Raaven
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Soquili Species: Draft Regular
WIP Needed? Not Required

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: More vibrant colors of brown/cream speckled. If at all possible, add fluff to various parts to his body. He's supposed to be much more fuller/fluffier
Face: More vibrant purple eyes, cream nose/more vibrant; face fluff?
Mane: The length is fine, maybe something a little more full? I also like the big braid look that Rocky has, but I just want Colt's to be more full. CC!
Tail: Bigger/thicker/more full, it can stay in a braid or it can be flowy. CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd love custom fetlocks, more fluffier than the draft options, if possible.
Reference Image(s): ---

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: Completely CC : )
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:03 pm
Username of owner(s): Kesmi
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: Uncert, Markings

Soquili Species: - Kalona/Hippogryph
WIP Needed? Sure, if you wanna

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Staying mostly the same, but can we shoft the bright orange towards a more red/orange that is kinda closer to her mock father's red? Markings and such can remain the same.
Face: Face remains as it is. Though with the frowning expression in the mouth and back turned ears.
Mane: Neither her parents or Grandparents have hair. would love for her to not have hair, but if not possible. I would like the short style and darkened to perhaps the same purple as her grandpa Spyro's hide purple. Added feathers is always a surprise too. ^^ Leaving that up to inspiration.
Tail: Can remain as it is, just making the orange a little redder.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are fine, but can I get the claws to be a single color instead of alternating? If possible have them all black.
Reference Image(s): Father; Checkmate, Mother; Cyanide, Grandmother; Cynder, Grandfather; Spyro

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Maybe have some small Kalona horns like her mom and grandparents.
Wings: Wings are fine as is, Just the reddening of the Orange. ^^
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: N/A

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:40 pm
Username of owner(s): Fatal Irony
Image of Soquili:
User Image

Link to Uncert: Here

Soquili Species: Flutter
WIP Needed? Nah. Welcome but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has a subtle gradient of purple that darkens at her face. No real color changes needed
Face: White eyes. Eyebrows: Quizzical. Mouth: Open smile. Eyes: Sultry.
Mane: I'd love for it to be long, with a few braids with silver trinkets woven through (gifts from her lifemate) as well as a tiara. It can be long like her grandfather. I like having some in her face to add to her mysterious nature.
Tail: Long and similar in style to the mane with trinkets woven in. A couple of purple feathers similar to her grandmother. ICly these are feathers from Micah who is a family friend.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like the alt flufy fetlocks option
Reference Image(s): n/a, just kinda give her a princess theme, as her lm is a knight

Horn(s): A small nub of a unicorn horn. This is her mother and This is her father
Wings: I love her wings so as close as you can get to the same, maybe just a little bigger or smokier? Her son for added wing inspiration
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: I want her to basically look the same with just a few tweaks due to her age and experiences. Her mate recently got upgraded to elder and I thought her getting a makeover would be nice smile

Trading Post Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'd like to keep her current accessories then add some silver trinkets to her hair and a silver tiara on her head, and purple feathers added to her tail.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff