Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Moxx and Vis July Customs: Pony Makeover Edition [over!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:46 pm
Username of owner(s): Mewsings of An Angel
Image of Soquili:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link to Uncert:
---

Soquili Species: Mutant Unicorn/Wind
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Would love the turned head, male style feminine pose with the legs up. Would love that odd bright green color to be toned down a hair if possible to go better with her lovely greyish brown underneath.
Face: CC on eye coloration
Mane: See references. CC.
Tail: Edited feline style tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): [X] | [X] | [X] | [X] | [X] | [X] | [X]

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): A small budding horn. CC
Wings: Wind wings, maybe one wing up, one down. CC

Other Notes:

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: The idea I had was turning her into a mayan warrior priestess, give her that end of the world mayan vibe. Maybe keep her fur in some fashion? Feathers? Gold? Whatever sounds good! [X] | [X] | [X] | [X] | [X] | [X] | [X]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:22 pm
Username of owner(s): FrostyPeaches
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Uncert one // Uncert two --- these are the only uncerts i have been given

Soquili Species: - Cerynei
WIP Needed? nah i trust you guys, but you can if you want to show them

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: - I am requesting for edited long ears ( or spliced shop stock long ears ) to replace the soquili default ears and the two feathers that were used to represent the ears in the cyo plushie. ( like the old feathers finally fell off in order for his ears to be able to fully grow out further in length kind of slow growth event. ) see cyo plushie image for ear shape and colours.
Face: No change needed, I like this as is
Mane: No change needed, I like this as is
Tail: No change needed, I like this as is
Hooves/Fetlocks: - No change needed, I like this as is
Reference Image(s):
- CYO plushie Cert
- CYO plushie Uncert

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: No change needed

Trading Post Items:
- the two feathers that were once on his head can be loosely placed on the ground? ( like the old feathers finally fell off in order for his ears to be able to fully grow out further in length kind of slow growth event. this is just a suggestion. can totally erase the feathers from view if that's easier. )
- CC if you wanna add something else for him
Reference Image(s) for Items:
- See feathers on the cert and uncerts  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:27 pm
Username of owner(s): Caitlyn Hellstorm
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert, Markings

Soquili Species: - Kalona/Hippogryph
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Staying mostly the same, but can we shift the bright orange towards a more red/orange that is kinda closer to her mock father's red? Add blood around her chest and her neck as well. She's a murderbird after all. Huge rake scar across her shoulder and you can add some other scars as well.
Face: Blood dripping from the beak, little bit of gold in her eyes. Make her expression more darker and sly. (If its possible, I would like her to be able to do small puffs of fire from her beak since she's part of dragon line )
Mane: Add some reddish tint to the feathers (due to the blood)
Tail: Perfect the way it is
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bloodstained. On talons, fresh blood.
Reference Image(s): Father; Checkmate, Mother; Cyanide, Grandmother; Cynder, Grandfather; Spyro

Horn(s): She doesn't need any
Wings: Add some blood splatter and dripping from the talons, add some tears in there (enough not to impede her flying)
Other Notes: Add some traits from grandparents please

Trading Post Items: N/A
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:28 pm
Username of owner(s): Natelie
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: here

Soquili Species: - Cerynei/Flutter
WIP Needed? Nah I trust you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Kept the same
Face: Kept the same, a little more of the splash at her muzzle though
Mane: I would like it to grow longer while still carrying a look like her mother. It's a half pulled back look while keeping curls to drop lower. She takes after her dad a lot
Tail: Stays the same
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same, a raised leg pose
Reference Image(s): plushie, mom, dad

Horn(s): none
Wings: Made to look more like dad or Tsuki's
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I have Kara's permission to use her soq refs

Trading Post Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: A necklace similiar to her father's but chain and cross a light blue, a blue glowing lily (placement up to you), a white cat plushie on her rump resting against her tail, 1 feather in her hair that is green and black (like ref's)  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:56 am
Username of owner(s): Andranis
Image of Soquili:
User Image User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert Preggo

Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Current colors, still stripes(Just... Your style, if that's easier), still the dragon marking
Face: Current colors/markings
Mane: Go wild! I can't decide on any one thing, so I'm putting her hair in your hands!
Tail: See mane ROFL
Hooves/Fetlocks: Current colors/markings, alt fetlocks
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Definitely want to keep her hair sticks, CC from there
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:43 pm
Username of owner(s): Twitchapher the 3rd
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: [X]

Soquili Species: Wind
WIP Needed? Nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The same but the black darker like his parents and his gold brighter and shiny like his his mask/mother. It's the only thing that's really off about him to me
Face: The same
Mane: The same
Tail: The same
Hooves/Fetlocks: I mean go for fetlocks, maybe with white tips like his father? Fetlocks are amazing
Reference Image(s):
Mother Father

Wings: The same
Other Notes: N/A)

Reference Image(s) for Items: His mask is a must keep, even the fact it covers his eye. His story is he was born without a eye there so to cover it he was given his mask.  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:18 pm
Username of owner(s): Faid Shadowlight
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Naked Cert
Link to Uncert: Clothed Uncert - Naked Uncert

Soquili Species: - Mutant regular.
WIP Needed? No, I trust you.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The same, I love the blue and white tabby thing he has going on, if he can keep that and his white patches, that would be great.
Face: Eyes maybe a little darker blue then they are now, face white, ears are domestic cat ears, the same as they are now.
Mane: I guess you would call it an emo pixie cut with bangs. But see references for pictures of his hair.
Tail: Blue tabby cat tail much like it is now. Its pose can be Cc but it will need to fit in with his coat.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat feet not hooves. I couldn't custom him with cat feet before. Still with his boot/cuff/glove things.
Reference Image(s): Ikuto hair 1 + Ikuto hair 2 + Ikuto hair 3

Other Notes: His coat covers his sword, I would like it if the sword could actually be seen for what it was. The coat looks much like it is but it can be, tweaked a little to sit differently as you like. The hat is about right. Yoru can be moved to sit on Ikuto or the floor or he can remain floating, but please don't forget him.

Basically I would like him to basically be the same, just a few tweaks and with the paws (that I couldn't have before)

Reference Image(s) for Items: Coat 1 + Coat 2 +Sword & Coat
Yoru  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:14 pm
Username of owner(s): Lady Argentum Draconis
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Unedit
Soquili Species: Unicorn
WIP Needed? No, unless you want to.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Warhorse, leg up, White with very pale purplish-gray markings with darker patches on bottom of muzzle, legs and neck. Purple under belly with darker purple lines and lines on the tail. Would really like for him to get his tummy markings back, but if that's too much of a change then maybe make it paler and blend better. Any changes that can be made to his shading so his markings pop more would be appreciated. (See Ref)
Face:
Expression: Standard
Eyes: Purple
Inner Ear: Purple
Nose: No Roman Nose
Mane: Gray-ish Purple. CC as long as it stays on the shorter/medium side. Would just really like his mane out of his eyes.
Tail: Tail 1
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Plushie Cert Uncert

Horn(s): Regular horn, gold with some paler gold bands alternating. (See Ref)
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Tabard, CC for alterations
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cert Uncert, Would like itemless image please.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:20 pm
Username of owner(s): oo DeD and Tanakako (Co-owner and recustom agreement here)
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: [X]

Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? Yes please emotion_bigheart

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark body resembling that of a black moonstone. Basically as it is now, MAYBE some subtle details that make him look more like a dark version of his sister!
Face: Blue eyes, but a bit more desaturated than in his original version (similar to his sister's eye with a slightly more blue hue). 'Miffed' style eyebrows, 'Neutral' style mouth, 'Unhinged' style eyes
Mane: A CC style that matches that of his sister. Metal cuffs holding his braids instead of the ribbons that his sister has, with one pale white feather accessory worked into his hair somewhere
Tail: CC style to match his sister.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard.
Reference Image(s): Linked above

Other Notes: N/A

Custom items: Silver armor!
- A piece of head armor similar to that of his original version, with a single fake-unicorn horn.
- His body piece should be more subtle. Instead of a full body piece, chest and leg pieces inspired by this would be nice, with fake 'wings' coming from the shoulder pieces, something similar to this with pale, black-tipped feathers
- Armor should be decorated with moonstones. Not as many as in the original, just the subtle placement here and there. Dark moonstone accessories (the shade is CC whatever you think looks good, ranging from the dark color of his body to the pale color of his sister's accessories. They can be a bit blue, but not as bright as in his original.
- General moonstone adornments, more subtle than in his original version. Something to match his sister!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sister!
Note: A lot of the above is open for interpretation. He's a dark and broody version of his sister and however you'd like to interpret that would be wonderful emotion_bigheart Thank you for the opportunity!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:38 pm
]Username of owner(s): Nyx Queen of Darkness
Image of Soquili: User ImageUser Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert 2nd Foal for markings

Soquili Species: - Mutant Hippogryph/Kalona
WIP Needed? Whatever you desire

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I am satisfied with the markings, if you want to embellish that's good too.
Face: Same
Mane: I'd like his hair to be more of a historical man hair (think 1700's) Like this maybe, and wavy
Tail: Done in the same vein as the new mane style with the bow.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Satisfied with original
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Same as the ones he has, except i'd like some kind of glowing glyphs on his horns (to make the horns not so dark). Some sore of gilding or some kind of horn bands etc.
Wings: I like the style of his wings, I just wished the looked more like a finished product instead of a sketch. Which is actually the problem with all of him. He looks more like a sketch than a finished product. That and the use of too much of the white, glarey shading.
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes:

Basically, I just want him to look finished instead of like a WIP with lots of white glare. Changes to the hair, more definition on wings, cravat, and vest/waistcoat, etc.

I want him to look like a finished product with the minor changes I asked for and colouring outside the lines fixed.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

EDIT: Parents for reference (they just dont match the style): MOM and Dad  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kettyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:44 pm
Username of owner(s): Kettyn
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Soquili Species: - half-kalona
WIP Needed? If possible

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Can the markings on his legs can be made darker. If he can have his leg up be a leg down instead I'd be content. I'd love to see a red crescent moon somewhere on his body as well. (The marking having passed down from Relic to Sangria and would love for it to be passed down to Raniero too)
Face: I'd love his eyes to be more red. Also if he can have a toothy expression instead of his current one. I'd like for Raniero to show more Kalona-ish traits than regular traits.
Mane: I would love an long, luxurious edited mane for Raniero. Please see references for inspiration. Can the color of the mane be changed to incorporate part of the father? Ribbons would be a plus in the mane.
Tail: the current kalona tail being used is alright.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona style hooves - if possible. (( if this is a no-go, then do nothing ))
Reference Image(s):
Mother -
Father || Father Peltless (( this was a breeding so the permission to use Naraku was there ))

Horn(s): --
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Reference Image(s) for Items: I would love to have edited items reflecting both of the parents:

• Weapon (Sinclair herd member needs a trusty weapon)
  • maybe one of mom's needles
  • Ribbons
  • bandages
  • Dad's miasma
  • Maybe bit of dad's pelt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:35 am
Username of owner(s): tefla
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert:
Gaston

Soquili Species: Draft Regular
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Gaston's coloration is fine as it is. However he's long since acquired various scars (from being sliced on his side from falling stalactites in one rp) He would also have various pockmarks from thorns from a thicket of rosebushes that he wandered into.(from another rp) I would like if the coloration of his body could be altered to reflect the paler skin one sees around healed scars.
Face: so the biggest change here is that Gaston's eyes were damaged beyond repair in a skinwalker attack. I'm not quite sure how to go about requesting that damage to be interpreted. I'd work with the colorist for the best option. One of his ears was also mangled in the same attack. It wasn't torn completely but would have been flayed. A piece could be removed to reflect that a bit of his ear was lost.
Mane: this is okay
Tail: this is ok
Hooves/Fetlocks: nothing here needs changing
Reference Image(s): --

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The biggest item that is needed is a blindfold (preferably an edited one) to cover Gaston's damaged eyes. I'd prefer a coloration of pale green. The blindfold would cover his eyes and the ends could drape down along his side. Perhaps even intertwine a bit with his mane. (If the intertwining portion cannot be done than it is ok)

Can he maybe acquire a stick of some sort that he could utilize to feel his way around objects?

(( I'm linking the rps in question in which Gaston has obtained these changes to his appearance
Scar acquisition - Thorn pockmarks - lost vision and ear damage - possible trigger warning ))  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:23 am
Username of owner(s): Shi Berry
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: n/a

Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant Uni/Kalona Hybrid
    Note!: I have old permission from Ryuu to change her breed! She was a first gen custom from eons ago with no rp history or breedings. I can provide a screenshot upon request. c:

WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Similar mask-type marking, rest of the horse colored like a black sabino horse
Face: Mask-type marking, grey eyes.
Mane: Redone, flowing hair -- cc color, but I like the idea of black with white/red accessories
Tail: If possible, Hybrid Kalona/Uni tail with white hair -- Is it possible to use the Devil Tail 2 style, but instead of a spade end have hair like a Uni tail? If not, the classic Uni tail is fine with a custom end!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws!
Reference Image(s):

Original Pet
User Image

Black Sabino Horses

Hair References
    I like this style a lot, especially the front, sides, and accessories.

I'm open to a tied up hairstyle with a ponytail like this, so you're welcome to blend the two hairstyles! c:

Horn References

Horn(s): Custom demon horns, either upright or ram type horns. Up to you how you want to do them!
Tail: Is it possible to use the Devil Tail 2 style, but instead of a spade end have hair like a Uni tail? If not, the classic Uni tail is fine with a custom end!
Expression: CC -- she's rather devious, but I like the Kalona mouth.
Ears: Fox ears preferred, wolf ears if the horns just aren't working out. Possibly custom ears if you're fighting with the horns too much, but templated ears are fine!

Ribbons in Hair: Can either be white, red, or white with red accents
Bangles around wrists: Silver cuffs around her foreleg wrists
Tail Jewelry: Cuff at base of tail with a chain that wraps some distance down around the tail -- cc how you end the chain
Neck Accessory: Either a necklace of some kind or a cloth wrap [please not striped -- can be black, silver, white, red, sheer, anything you want that fits really]
Additional Jewelry: CC any other jewelry -- horn jewelry, ear jewelry, et cetera. She's fairly modded in her original design (as a fox) so if you feel like it, feel free to mod her up, too!

Cuff References:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:03 am
Username of owner(s): AislingJuno
Image of Soquili:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert:uncert with trade items, Before I got her trade items orginal cert

Edit Category: edited
Soquili Species: - she a breeding
WIP Needed? I love a WIP if possible

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
◆The same no changes
Face:
◆ The pupils a bit glowy in a lighter shade to give them contrast from the gold eye-white.
Mane:
◆I would like her to have bangs
◇ The color of the hair shifts a bit as she has aged. I'd like the yellow strands to shift to a golden yellow. The light blue darkens so that some strands are a darker blue.
◆I would like the Hairstyle to be straight on the top and get curly as it flows down.
◇ The hairstyle can be CC but I added a few references. Length anywhere from the shoulder to the ground.
Tail:
◆ Start straight it gets wavy at the ends.
◇ A longer tail can hang before the ground or touch the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
◆ No changes
Reference Image(s):
face

Haircolor
hair color 1
hair color 2
yellw shift to yellow gold

Hairstyle cc but inspiration
hair 1
hair 2
hair 3
hair 4

Horn(s):
◆ little nubbin horn -a delayed late bloomer trait from her mother gold or blue in color. All three of her brother have inherited from their mother

Wings: n/a
Other Notes:
◆If possible I would like her antenna to smaller or if you can't change the size maybe curling it would make it appear smaller. (On multiple occasions I've asked about the horn but I don't remember if I've asked about the antenna so if it's not allowed I'm fine with it as is.

Trading Post Items:
◆None unless you think they look good-she originally had no trading post items.
◆Skull accessory,
[I would like the skull moved to become a mane accessory or necklace. She was from a twisted tunnel breeding so anything that can make her look elegant and slightly spooky is a plus. I think this skull item is awesome and would be thrilled if Regin had an item inspired by this
Skull inspiration-Permission to use skull here,
Possible skull placement in hair-super old I've been questing to get her redone since the shop first allowed re-customed soq gen 2+. The Skull can be anywhere that looks good. It also doesn't have to be as detailed as the item on Panda's soq. Skull color can be black, silver, or ivory.

◇I would like gold anklets to be on both front legs or just on one leg
Dad's anklets, brother Dacian anklets,neices anklets

◆ Since her mom is a WoW I think a butterfly hairpin would look neat through CC.butterfly

◇CC if you have any ideas or need to find an alternative to an item I listed.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:17 am
Username of owner(s): Wasteland Wyvern
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: [X] - I don't have access to his official at this time so linked my IMGUR one.

Soquili Species: Warhorse Regular without Roman Nose and with Leg Down and Fluffy Fetlocks
WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same colors and markings as he currently has, feel free to fade them a bit with age and some strategic very light dappling to his fur under his markings to give texture please. I leave the dappling placement up to you.

Face:
Eye Color - The same dark reddish with the front most eye faded out as if blind.
Eyebrows - The same blackish color maybe with a small grey streak in it to show age.
Inner Ear - The same as is.
Expression - Stock Raised Eyebrows, Stock Neutral Mouth, and Stock Light Lashes Eyes
Facial Markings - The same with some strategic very light dappling to his fur under the markings to give texture. I leave the dappling placement up to you.

Mane: Edited long straight hair that goes down to about his knees, color the same as he has black with red tips, and please put some light silver grey streaks in it to show age. Streaks CC placement.

Tail: Edited long straight hair that goes down to the backs of his knees, maybe a little lower, same black color with red tips and similar grey streaks with cc placement.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Warhorse Fluffy Fetlocks, with black hooves.

Reference Image(s):
1.) Hair Reference - [x] - Please ignore everything but the hair shape on this reference.

Other Notes:
1.) Please give him 3 scars on his back flank as if a large cat swiped him leaving a wound. Colored as you see fit just don't have it blend too much please! Ragged is better.
2.) Please give him 3 more scars on his face over the front most eye. He got swiped by a large non-familiar cougar he was running out of his territory. Ragged is better!
3.) Please remove his dreamcatcher necklace.
4.) I would like an un-itemed version but no need for a non-scarred version. :3

Trading Post Items:
1.) 3 hoop earring on his front most ear - shiny onyx black in color

2.) An edited wrap scarf and cape combo - cape can be shortish coming to just above his knees and draped over his shoulders behind him. I don't have any refs for it so feel free to do as you see fit!
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces