Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Kara's July Customs! [ Winners pgs 5 & 6 ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:35 am
Username: Juliette06

Custom1

Entry Tag: Regular | Solo Custom
Username of other owners: N/A

Edit Category: Minor Edits
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Nah!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Okay, so. He is basically a softish rainbow, with an overlay of connected puzzle-pieces put together. How you incorporate the rainbows and/or the puzzle pieces into the tail/etc is up to you! His head/hair starts at medium redish, to orange/yellow by his chest, then green-teal for most of his body/feet, into dark blue and purple tail that leads back into red to finish it off. Please ignore the lil squiggle on his leg!
Face: Eyes should be orange-goldish; his ears should just continue whatever color you're on.
Mane: Here's where the minor edits come in. I love the Wild style hair and the Native Dream hair, but his hair is also...pointy and tall? Some combination of either of those and maybe the Punky Rooster or Windowblown hair would be awesome! But in the end I trust you, so go with what looks best!
Tail: Same as above - Wild or Native Dream Braid, but maybe like...more? extra a lot? Like with the volume of the Punk Rock tail, but...longer and with feathers and stuff? He just has a lot of tail, man.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft; Long Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Original | I'm 99% sure I've gotten him from other shops, but dang if I can remember my PB username/acct or find them anywhere. If I do,I'll update this post!

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: I'd love him to have at least back Cuffs, and perhaps a front armband, in whatever colors look best to you. Aside from that, honestly? Have fun with it. He loves feathers (see his ref!), flowers, bows...The most important single image to him would be a sun image. I love the lantern with the sun image, and I love love loved all the crystal options. I'd like his pattern to still be visible, but like...CC for any items/additional stuff/edits, I guess!
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own the original pet; the actual design itself was like, one of those biglarge wallpaper designs from ten years ago that are, as far as I know, free to use.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Custom2

Entry Tag: Kelpie | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Kelpie
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Marina is light blue, with dark blue & black swirls all over her body. Her tail is light blue, medium blue, fading into white, as is her hair. Her feet are dark blue, and she has some tiny dark blue/purpleish sparkles/flecks throughout her body.
Face: Her eyes are dark blue, and the swirl pattern continues on her face. The regular peaceful smile expression is fine for her face! Her ears are light blue/dark blue, in whatever combination looks best.
Mane: I was wondering if it would be able to combine the Medium style for the main...mane, and the Reversed Cropped for the bangs??
Tail: I'd like the Fierce Kelpie tail, please!.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular - contining the pattern, please, with swirls in front and a thicker black swirl in back!
Reference Image(s): Original

Horn(s): N/A
Fins: Fierce back, leg, elbow & neck fins, please! I also wouldn't mind a few Koi Body Scales if it looks good!

Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace; armband; back brain coral with feathers, please!
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed it myself!

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

I've literally never entered soq customs before pls tell me if I did anything super wrong and I'll fix it asap!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:15 pm
Username: HoneyTeaTree

Custom1

Entry Tag: HoneyTeaTree | Cerynei-Angeni | Unedited | Twins

Twin 1

Soquili Species: Angeni-Cerynei
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
WIP Needed? I don't need them, but if you want to send wips you can!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Cream colored with Off-white lace-like patterns along her body.
Face: Eyes are powder blue with the sultry eye for her eyes. I’d love for her to have the quizzical/whimsical eyebrows and the open smile templates mouth. Eyebrows are also rose-gold in color to match her mane.Powder blue inner ear.
Mane: Rose gold in color, Curly 2 or long braid used alone, OR splice in anything from here: Curly 2, long braid, windblown, curly mer, medium mer, draping or resting braids, and tucked braids 2 and 3, and wayward or dancer tufts. (No angeni headwings)
Tail: Poofy Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves can be a deep brown. Sturdy footed with fetlocks please! Angeni Foot Wings - the ones that curl around the leg
Reference Image(s): Lace inspiration More lace inspiration
Color Palettes For Both Twins

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - The three point rack same color as the hooves
Wings: Style 1 angeni wings please -both sets. Powder blue in color, same base as her eyes, but it'd be really neat if you could put a gradient on them to help make them stand out from the rest of her.

Trading Post Items:
Beaded leg item option, more copper and powder blue accents on twin one please.
Anything else can be CC~
Custom Items: N/A

Twin 2

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Angeni-Cerynei
Concept Origin:

WIP Needed? No thanks~

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: Eyes are mint with the thick lashes eye template. I'd love for her to have the raised eyebrows. She can have the standard mouth. Eyebrows are also rose-gold in color to match her mane. Mint inner ear.
Mane: Rose gold in color, Curly 2 or long braid used alone, OR splice in anything from here: Curly 2, long braid, windblown, curly mer, medium mer, draping or resting braids, and tucked braids 2 and 3, and wayward or dancer tufts. I'd love if you could make Twin 2's mane different from Twin 1's. It doesn't need to be drastically different, just enough to have some variation. (No angeni headwings)
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves can be a light birch. Sturdy footed with fetlocks please! Angeni Foot Wings - the ones that curl around the leg
Color Palettes For Both Twins

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - The three point rack same color as the hooves.
Wings: Style 1 angeni wings please -both sets Mint in color, same base as her eyes, but it'd be really neat if you could put a gradient on them to help make them stand out from the rest of her.

Trading Post Items:
Beaded leg item option, more copper and mint accents on twin two please.
Anything else can be CC~

Custom2

Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Cerynei | Unedited | Solo Custom)

Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Leg Up?: Yes please
Bent Neck? No thank you
Concept Origin: A sibling to a Soq I already own
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: For the overall color, I picture her having a lighter tone from her brother. Still on the gray side, but closer to white/cream and with the similar kind of gradient that Thaddeus has going on. Her marking pattern is similar to her brothers, feel free to change the spot variation up as you like, but I see it as being still pretty simplistic in terms of the amount of overall spot markings. Her spots are also the same shade blue that Thaddeus has.
For colors maybe the overall base of her body could be the same tone as the color on Thaddeus' muzzle and then her gradient would be lighter than that? Honestly, feel free to CC colors, just as long as she's overall lighter in color than her brother.
Face: Light Lashes template, the Raised Brow Template, and Open Smile Template.
Mane: I would love for her main to probably be more shoulder length. I don't have particular style in mind, but something that makes her feel kind of soft and dainty, I guess would be the best way to describe what I'm going for. Feel free to splice something up. These are templated options that I like, and you can pick from them for what you want to splice (if you desire), or just to pick for her overall mane style.
Fabio, Windblown, Curly 1, Wild, Warrior's Braid, Dancer Tuft, Bob Tuft, Wayward Tuft, Any of the Tucked Braids, Draped Large Loose Braid, Swaying Small Loose Braid, and the Suspended Small Loose Braid.

If the Fabio Style is picked, I would love if there was a way for both of her eyes to be shown, but I get if trying to splice or achieve that is hard with that templated style. Ideally I want both of her eyes showing, but I totally understand if that isn't possible.
Tail: Delicate tail template.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy Footed Template with Fetlocks. Her legs would have that same kind of gradiation that Thaddeus has on his, just with the light tones that she has.
Reference Image(s): Her brother Thaddeus Item Uncert Armor Uncert Itemless Uncert

Horn(s): The Three Point Rack Template. Her antlers also have that same faint touch of blue that her brother has, and the main base color is following the trend where it is lighter than her brother's. Again feel free to CC this within the realms of gray but closer to white over all.

Trading Post Items: I would love if you could get some of the loose flower template options in her mane or on her in some fashion. I'll list some of the templates I like and you can feel free to CC from them to do whatever you feel looks good. I think overall I don't want her to be too busy, but having something of a light amount of flowers for her.
1, 6, and 7 from the Rose templated options, all of the Generic Flower templated options, and all of the Plumeria templated options.

Feel free to CC anything else in terms of accessories or items so long as she isn't give weapons. I pictured her as caretaker kind of persona, she's quiet, soft, stays with their mother and gather food and supplies to help them survive where they live. So anything that fits that kind of vibe.

Custom3
Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Pixie | Minor~Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Minor ~ Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mini - Pixie
Origin: - Raichu, Audino, Mega Audino, Blissey from Poquesplices
WIP Needed? Not necessary, you do you c:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The body can be based off of raichu's or mega audino's coloration. I'd love it if the body could have some of blissey's arm ruffles. Maybe one one each of the front shoulders? I'd prefer if he didn't get the egg pouch that the splice has from blissey.
Face: CC~
Mane: CC~
Tail: Raichu's tail, curling up and off to the side. It doesn't need to be super long... I'm thinking it can be medium in length and then turn into the lightning bolt.
Hooves/Fetlocks: If he could get mega audino's little feet fluff as fetlocks that would be A+ Whatever you think will look good. c:
Reference Image(s):
blissey
audino
mega audino
raichu
Raichu x audino x blissey splice by poquesplices official tumblr post

Wings: As far as the pixie wings go, if they could be edited to resemble audino or mega audino's ears that would be bomb. Whether the tail wings are there is up to you, I'm fine with them either way~

Trading Post Items: If there's something comparable to the custom item idea that I have, feel free to go with a templated item~
Custom Items: A caplette that resembles Mega Audino's little cloak of sorts.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mega Audino

Custom4
Entry Tag: HoneyTeaTree | Cerynei | Unedited | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin:

WIP Needed? No thanks~

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Face: Eyes are powder blue and the standard expression should be fine! Eyebrows are also rose-gold. Powder blue inner ear.
Mane: Rose gold in color, the mane can be CC! c:
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves can be rose-gold. Sturdy footed with fetlocks please!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - The three point rack~

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Tabard with bells. The cloth of the tabard being powder blue and the bells being copper.
Beaded leg item option, more copper and powder blue accents please.
Anything else can be CC~

Custom5
Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Regular Mutant | Unedited | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Regular Mutant
Origin: - Ninetails x Marshadow Houndoom Kaboom splice
WIP Needed? Not necessary! If you want to, you totes can!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC~ I'd just like her to have some floof if at all possible!
Face: CC, though I'd love it if the eyes could have a glow of sorts to them!
Mane: CC! Something flowy and with a bit of volume?? Splice away~
Tail: If there's a type of templated fur tail that you could splice multiples of in order for it to get that ninetails feel, that'd be awesome!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s):
Marshadow
Ninetails
Houndoom kaboom - Ninetails Mashadow Splice

Trading Post Items: N/A

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:06 pm
Username: Faid Shadowlight

Custom1

Entry Tag: Hippogryph/Unicorn/Kirin | Solo Custom
Edit Category: Unedited - Minor (Edits are CC)
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph, Unicorn, Kirin Crossbreed
Concept Origin: My own idea but using the colour pallet of Tempest Shadow from the MLP Movie.
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I have a pattern inspiration in a Geometric Ombre using the colours on the Body Palette I hope it inspires the colourist and leave it up to the them how they use this inspiration.
Face:
Eye color,
Eyebrows - Neutral,
inner ear - CC,
Expression - Neutral mouth, thick lashes eyes,
Nose - No beak,
Cheek Feathers
Mane: Ringlets, preferably long in a mix of the colours in this palette - Mane Palette (feel free to edit or splice to your hearts content)
Tail: Unicorn Classical Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl Claws and Kirin back hooves. Feathered fetlocks on the back legs and upper leg feathers on the front legs. Hoof Colour - CC

Leg feathers - Any mix of these colour pallets Body Palette + Mane Palette
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Unicorn loose curl.
Wings: Hippogryph Falcon Wings using any of the body or mane colours on the Body Palette or Mane Palette
Other Notes: Please no scales and no beak.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colours.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
N/A

Custom2

Entry Tag: Skinwalker | Twin Custom
Username of other owners: N/A (I'm taking a double cool down.)
Edit Category: Unedited - Minor (Edits are CC)
Soquili Species: - Kitsune Purewalker (both charmed please)
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I have included the un-pelted version of the plushie to show what the idea was originally. But I leave the bodies under the pelts to you. I would like them to be slightly different but not too different please.
Pelt - Space / nebula / galaxy coloured. Stars!
Face:
Eye color - Both have Heterochromia, one eye purple and the other eye dark blue.
Eyebrows - CC as I think they are under the pelt.
Inner ear - CC Also think this is under the pelt on purewalkers. but I would like the back of the pelts ear to match the colour on the tips of the tail and the colour of the socks on the paws.
Expression - Thick lashes, though it mostly hidden.
Roman nose for drafts - N/A Not a draft.
Blush - N/A as they are purewalkers.
Facial markings - See Inari masks for reference. different colours to stand out on the spacey pelt. (please not bright pink)
Mane: N/A purewalker
Tail: 9 fox tails with a coloured tip to match the paws/ear backs (I like the original fox tail, CC as you like, splice or edit if you wish)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws please - Foxes often have socks to match the coloured tip of their tails and sometimes the backs of their ears. if these can match that would be wonderful.
Reference Image(s): User Image
Pelted uncert - Unpelted - Unpelted Uncert
Head markings
Galaxy 1 Galaxy 2 Galaxy 3 Galaxy 4

Pelt: Kitsune (Fox) - Nebula/Galaxy
Other Notes: Please can both have a charm: They can be as similar or different as you feel comfortable making them but please not totally identical, even if its just one small difference.

Trading Post Items: Earrings
Reference Image(s) for Items: Trading post, ball stud or hoop earrings on the pelt ears please and feral form ears if possible? Also maybe one twin (the male maybe) have the studs and the female the hoops? Just an idea.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A gifted plush.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:30 pm
Username: Ellanoire

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Cerynei/Uni/Kirin | Solo Custom)
Username of other owners: ---

Edit Category: Unedited or Minor Edits
Soquili Species: Cerynei/Uni/Kirin - at your discretion
Body Build: CC
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref below - paint horse in colour palette. Looking for overall mossy/forest/serene vibes.
Face: See ref
Mane: Would love something spliced together to look wild-ish.
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Colour Palette - Paint Ref - Mossy Aesthetic - More Aesthetic

Horn(s): Would love some sort of horns - whatever you find aesthetically pleasing.
Scales: Happy to have them, happy to not have them.
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: Any natural looking items you feel like work with the aesthetic. :3
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Ellanoire

Sugary Nymph

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:48 pm
Username: Kesmi

Custom1

Entry Tag: Minicorn| Solo)
Username of other owners: -

Soquili Species: - Minicorm
Concept Origin: 2007 Plushie
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A creamy sand tan, that dapples down the legs, markings on her side like on the Ref
Face: Same as body, but no dapples, she has a white blaze and slightly darker muzzle. Eyes are a gold color
Mane: Long 1 style, Pale yellow like the ref
Tail: Long 2 style that is a pale yellow color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are white with markings, but these markings aren't needed.

Horn(s): Minicorn Solo-horned Summonfloater, white like her blaze
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales:-
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: flowers on the base of ther tail with a couple thin ribbons,

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Custom2
Entry Tag: Regular| Solo
Username of other owners: -

Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: Old plush, OC
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A purple in color with white socks. A darker to lighter dappling fown her back and legs. A light pink heart on her shoulder.
Face: Same color as her body, white blaze/muzzle with blue eyes.
Mane: Wind Swept and black
Tail: Wind Swept and black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks will match her white socks. Her hooves are a slightly darker purple

Horn(s): -
Scales: -

Trading Post Items: She has a halter that is blue/white with a couple pink hearts attached. She also has a saddle, willing to take the Item shop one with small addons to look like the plush.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Custom3
Entry Tag: Mutant Kirin/Wind| Solo
Username of other owners:

Soquili Species: - Mutant Kirin/wind
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A ruddy red coloe with a light blue color up his front legs. Straks coming off that blue almost looking like lightning.
Face: Same ruddy red as the body with blue markings around his eyes. Eyes are a darker blue color
Mane: Tight Bound with Fringe Bangs, Same red as the scales
Tail: Kirin style Alternate tail. Colored like ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four down, Canine paws for the front, Kirin hooves for the back, These are the same blue as the socks on the front legs.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2

Horn(s): Alternate horn that is a darker blue at the bottom that fades into a white near the tips, almost looks see through
Wings: Heron wings, almost same red as the scales.
Scales: Original styled scales that are a red color.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

-- Existing Pets --

Custom4
Entry Tag: Mutant Kirin/unicorn| Solo
Username of other owners:

Soquili Species: - Mutant Kirin/unicorn
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with white jagged socks on her hind legs. Has a Yin-yang symble on her shoulder.
Face: Deep Red colored eyes, Worried expression, White encircles the horn on her forehead, has large feline like ears, but these aren't necessary.
Mane: short styled that is black at the roots that fades into white near the ends.
Tail: Alternate Kirin style that is colored like the Ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front hooves are canine paws, Back hooves Kiring and a deep red color.
Reference Image(s): Ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Curved Uni Horn that is a deep red color
Scales: No scales

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

-- Existing Pets --

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:56 pm
Username: Mewsings of An Angel

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Purewalker Feline | Twins )
Username Mewsings of An Angel

Edit Category: Unedited / Minor Edits
Soquili Species: Feline Purewalker
Concept Origin: Artistic Concept
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
User Image

Face: CC
Mane: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: If possible, maybe fluffy fetlocks around the paws?
Reference Image(s):

Pelt: See above.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Relatively CC. Would love them to scream deadly dancers. Basically they're mercenaries/assassins that moonlight as dancers/entertainers.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Custom2
Entry Tag: ( Owl Purewalker | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: Owl Purewalker
Concept Origin: OC - Based on a Kea
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: CC if you decide to do an unpelted
Tail: I would love if instead of the owl walker tail that he could have some of the new feathers used instead, give him a splendid tail. <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl claws
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wings: owlwalker wings

Pelt: Based on a Kea
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --

Custom3
Entry Tag: ( Mutant or Purewalker | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Unedited / Minor edits?
Soquili Species: Purewalker or Hippogryph
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See References
Face: See References
Mane: Mixture of feathers and mane, something elegant? CC
Tail: Either Phoenix with some added feathers, or potentially an elegant mixture of hair and feathers? CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl Walker Feet, all 4.
Reference Image(s): [1][2][3][4]

Wings: Owl Walker Wings (if a normal build can have this, I would like them to not be a walker)

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Anything you think screams elegant.

-- Existing Pets --

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:28 pm
Username: SkyDragono

Custom1

Entry Tag: (Purewalker Charmed | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Purewalker Cat
Body Build: Regular front leg bent
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She is a smoke silver Bengal, her coat being white with the gray pattern over it. See Reference images
Face: Gold eyes See reference images.
Eyebrows: Miffed
Eyes: Unhinged (Cat eye slits?)
Mouth: Snarl with fang 2
Mane: Cropped back of mane, with windblow bangs Spotted similiar to her coat See references for colors/pattern. (This is for her Peltless form.)
Tail: Warrior's braid striped like a tiger in the same color as in references. (This is for her Peltless form.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws. Claws out.
Reference Image(s):
x
x
x
x

Pelt: Cat Walker Raised ears with curled tail with detailed shading, detailed shading for the pelt. and bat walker wings raised upwards if possible, colors in the same shading/patterning as her coat, membranes for the wings translucent please.

Other Notes: Would like to have her with an unpelted version (mane and tail type listed above)

Trading Post Items: Triple ball piercing silver, a collar with a silver bell(reference for collar style/colors below). Double bands for legs also in silver. Charm Middle of chest and same color of gold as her eyes.

Collar (Feel free to change the closure part)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:40 pm
Username: Regal Renegade

Custom1
Entry Tag: Regal Renegade | Unicorn | Minor Edits | Solo

Soquili Species: Unicorn
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She is a true dun with dapples. (Please see reference image below - but please no black on her face.)
Face: Her eyes are emerald green and she is wearing the sultry expression. Thick lashes please!
Mane: Her mane is black and the same length as the Fabio style of hair however the style is inspired by De Stellis Incidere with the addition of a small braid if possible. (Please see agreement and reference under references.)
Tail: Unicorn classical tail with the hair matching the coloring of her mane please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White unicorn hooves with ameh feathering
Reference Image(s):
Body Color
Mane style inspiration
Agreement for use of Stellis

Horn(s): White regular horn

Custom Items: Light blue beads in her hair (please see light blue in the palette below) with white feathers that have grey speckles.
Beads

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Custom2
Entry Tag: Regal Renegade | Angeni/Regular | Minor Edits | Solo

Soquili Species: Angeni/Regular
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her body is black with dapples of white in a unique paint pattern. She also has Norse themed markings on her chest, back, legs and face that are drawn with light blue paint.
Face: She wears the miffed expression and her eyes are a vibrant blue.
Mane: Small braids at the top of her head which form into one big one that falls over her shoulder.
Tail: Straight but held with medallions like the ones that will be in her mane. (Please see in mane reference and under custom items. Style will be like Genevia's but instead of being held with vines it will be held with the medallions like the headpiece.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves with the angeni fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
Body Coloring
Mane Inspiration
Tail Inspiration
Norse Markings Inspiration
Light Blue Paint for Markings
Permission to use Genevia

Wings: Style 2 top wings only & the style 2 winglets on her feet. She will also have the winglets behind her ears. All are white.

Custom Items: She has a Norse axe strapped to her front leg with a leather band. She also wears a silver headpiece with medallions/coins and a similar piece in her tail.
Axe Inspiration
Headpiece Inspiration

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Custom3
Entry Tag: Regal Renegade | Kelpi/Ulun'suti | Minor Edits | Solo

Username of owner(s): Regal Renegade
Image of Soquili: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: [x]

Soquili Species: Kelpi/Ulun'suti
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Still green but perhaps more of a gradient of the greens in this palette if possible: [x] (Feel free to adjust the colors of his vine markings so that they remain visible.)
Face: As shown above
Mane: A custom braid please if possible! And perhaps a darker/richer brown to compliment the color palette.
Tail: Suti tail frills with custom frills that are a bit longer and more sea-like.
Hooves/Fetlocks: As shown above
Reference Image(s): Color Palette

Horn(s): Would like the smooth changed to scaled Suti horns please!
Wings: As shown above but a gradient of the purples here: [x]
Fins: Just the tail
Scales: Same as above but the more pale gold here: [x]
Other Notes: Only variant would be the custom tail if possible.

Trading Post Items: What he has is fine but feel free to play with the colors!

Custom4
Entry Tag: Regal Renegade | Unicorn/Angeni | Minor Edits | Solo

Soquili Species: Unicorn/Angeni
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her body is colored like that of a red roan horse.
Face: Teal/Turquoise colored eyes
Mane: Style would be medium length and spunky similar to that of Ambien Rose with rainbow colored strands of hair.
Tail: Classical unicorn tail with rainbow strands of hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Rainbow unicorn hooves with Ameh fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Body Color
Rainbow Colors
Rainbow Colors 2
Mane Style Inspiration

Horn(s): Gold, regular unicorn horn
Wings: Style 1 wings & winglets on her feet but no winglets behind her ears. Wings & Winglets will be rainbow colored as well.

Custom Items: She wears a layered necklace that alternates between being gold and black. (ie: one layer gold, one layer black, another layer gold, another layer black.)
Necklace

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Custom5
Entry Tag: Regal Renegade | Pawed Mutant | Minor Edits | Solo

Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: His body colors/markings are a mixture from both his moms.
Face: His face is more like Lobeira's as far as eyes go and expression/markings.
Mane: Custom mane based off Lobeira
Tail: Custom tail - CC to complement the mane style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s):
Parents:
Nerissa Katalin & Lobeira
Breeding Agreement

Custom Items: ALL THE GHOSTS AND CREEPY PLANTS/FLOWERS PLEASE! Lobeira has haunted looking plants on her so combining that with ghosts would be amazing. Please have fun with it!
See image of his mom Lobeira above

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:22 pm
Username: magnadearel

Custom1

Entry Tag: Mer | Solo Custom
Username of other owners: n/a

Soquili Species: Mer
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Upper half is the oranges and reds of the sun setting over the ocean, at the middle is half the sun sinking below the ocean's waves, the bottom half starts out a light blue and fades into dark blue down the length of the tail. There is a devil fish marking about half way down.
Face: Eyes gold, no face fins or whiskers.
Mane: Custom mane: Half way between medium, romantic, and curly. Make him the handsome boy I know he is! (Edit level is flexible here depending upon how much his items take.)
ALT: could do a splice between curly and the original mane
Tail: transparent fancy fins please. same light blue as the upper part of the ocean
Hooves/Fetlocks: short Fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Cert
Uncert

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: transparent fancy fins, same color (light blue) as upper part of ocean.
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: no face fins or whispers

Trading Post Items: custom bead necklace: couple white beads alternating with several (3-5) dark blue beads. Strand of pearls (all colors of pearls acceptable- white, peach, red, black) that twine around his tail several time interspaced with sea shells.
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: this is my own design.

Custom2

Entry Tag: half-unicorn | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Unedited | Minor Edits
Soquili Species: half unicorn
Body Build: Warhorse- leg up
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: His base is black except for the albino boa constrictor that wraps around him. The snake’s eye should match up with his eye. The snake starts at his face and wraps around his body and then down one back leg. Snake should be pale yellow with darker yellow random markings.
Face: Eyes should be darker yellow, bored style. Inner ear black. Miffed eyebrows(matching snake color in that area), Frown mouth. NO roman nose, or blush.
Mane:Mane is white. Long 2 with tucked braid 3.
Tail: Tail is white. long 1.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks, black. Hooves black.
Reference Image(s):
Cert
Uncert

Horn(s): His horn is dark yellow, same color as the darker color of the snake pattern. Karkdann(sp?) horn
Fins: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: Geode slice, 3 hoop earrings, cuffs all 4 legs

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: this is an original design

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:18 am
Username: Lunadriel

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Regular mutant | Twins )
Username of other owners: N/a

Soquili Species: - Regular mutant
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black, with glowing markings torso of some sort. I love the way you do markings, so CC. I'd like them to be sumi-e too please. Arm sleeves!
Face: CC glowing markings on face. Fox ears, this style.
Mane: CC splice
Tail: Multiple tails, CC which and how many, though no more than 3.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 4 paws
Reference Image(s): Inspiration for colors of markings

Other Notes: Bent head. Mostly identical twin in the opposite sex. Or two females, if you don't want to do opposite sex.

Reference Image(s) for Items: CC for accessories. I love your creations! I like your ghost pets, and the way you do jewelry.

Custom2

Entry Tag: ( Mutant regular | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: - Pawed regular
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC a wolf/fox pony, based on this image: [x]
Face: CC, wolf/fox ears
Reference Image(s): Posted above

Other Notes: I trust you to make what you will. So this is kind of a semi-custom. ^___^ CC me up a pone!

Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

Custom3

Entry Tag: ( Not sure! Mutant? | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: - Not sure, whatever the plush is
Concept Origin: Plush
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from plush
Face: CC from plush
Mane: CC from plush
Tail: CC from plush
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC from plush
Reference Image(s): Plush, uncert, wingless

Wings: CC from plush
Other Notes: Lifemate permission for the mock

Trading Post Items: No thanks, but can CC other items to make

Custom4
Entry Tag: ( Kalona | Twins )

Soquili Species: - Kalona
Concept Origin: Plush
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from plush. Instead of a sash on the body, I'd like a custom leg scarf in the same color scheme
Face: I'd love some eye liner, and black sclera with golden eyes.
Mane: CC splice, but not the long template please.
Tail: Demon tail or cat o' nine tail
Reference Image(s): Plush, uncert

Horn(s): Kalona horn like image
Wings: CC from plush
Other Notes: Feel free to CC some jewelry. For the twin, CC something more blue/teal with silver eyes instead of gold. I just want them to stay pure kalona. Bent neck please for both.

Custom5
Entry Tag: ( Kirin | Twins )

Soquili Species: - Kirin, or kirin mix
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? If you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Sumi-e please! =3 Belly scales, like a dragon, with kirin scales on the back. Colors to be inspired from this image. I don't want drawn on diamond scales, but that's for the idea of colors. For the body part without the scales, feel free to add vary faint markings, almost like water-color-stains faint, or icey but faint. Nothing to make it too busy with the scales. Or no markings if it's too much. Or something else if inspired.
Face: CC from image
Mane: CC something, but I don't want body hair, face hair, or short hair.
Tail: CC, Something dragon like, with stock hair for the tails end.
Reference Image(s): Kirin colors, twin colors but orange instead of brown. Not interested in the girl on the back of the kirin for colors.

Horn(s): CC antlers and a kirin horn off the image.
Scales: CC from the images
Other Notes: theme

Lunadriel

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:55 am
Username: Kivras
Edited 7/17: Added Custom 5 and HH Owners

Custom 1 : LOW LUCK
Entry Tag: Mutant Hybrid | Twins
Username of other owners: Kivras

Soquili Species: Mutant 'suti Hybrid
Body Build: Draft, both legs down; NO Roman Nose
Concept Origin: Snaerblod Twins~
WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC; See Refs. I'd love them to be almost white, like a polar bear, but maybe with dark grey/black paws and maybe a splotch on their back. Mostly up to you, but think 'arctic'. give them fluffbody?
Face: Male with the Unhinged eyes, Female with Unhinged + Long Lashes if possible. I'd like the male to have this mouth but the bear fangs, and the female with this mouth but with the bear fangs. Their eyes are their difference! Could one have sky-blue eyes, and the other have golden eyes?
Mane: CC; Anything with braids, maybe curls and such? Think Viking! [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] I'd love it if you could give them a small beard or something. Yes this means ladybeard/scruff!
Tail: CC what looks good!
Hooves/Fetlocks: BEAR PAWSSSSSSS if you can give them fetlocks too that'd be gr8
Reference Image(s): Permission Post!
Queen Yrsa Snaerblod Un-Accessorized // Lady Saga Snaerblod Un-Accessorized
some WoW bears for inspo too~
It's a burr || Ghosty burr!
And a polar burr

Horn(s): CC; idk if you can get the 'Yak Horn' look but Do Your Best, I believe in you!
Other Notes: Do As You Will.

Trading Post Items: Bones and beads and stuff. Have fun yo.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Have fun

Custom 2
Entry Tag: Mutant Hybrid | Twins
Username of other owners: Kivras

Soquili Species: Mutant Hybrids
Concept Origin: Family!
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: One twin with a black base, the other with a white base. Markings, see Refs for inspo. Would love something close to the cracking void+Space w/ a few runic/tribal markings <3
Face: Black-colored twin, blue eyes with a black sclera, and the white twin with completely white glowing eyes. Catwalker snarl on black twin, Chill on the white twin.
Mane: CC; I'd like sort of an updo with something moderately long and cascading with curls and braids?
Tail: splice from the wolf feral?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf Paws + 'Suti raptor claws and leg spurs on both front and hind legs.
Reference Image(s):
His Long-Lost daughters---vvv
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horn(s): Kalona Backswept + 'Suti Smooth horns
Wings: Only this portion of the Heron Wind Wings times three? kind of fanning downwards and towards her chest. If not possible, then these cute lil things times three!
Angeni Ear Wings + Angeni Alt Male Winglets on back legs
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: CC; Bones, stars, teeth, etc loved!

Custom 3

Entry Tag: Uni-Flutter Hybrid | Solo

Soquili Species: Uni-Flutter Hybrid
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: See Ref; CC eyebrows, Default Mouth, Sultry Eyes or Long Lashes. Eyes will have no pupil.
Mane: See Ref. Splice the best you can?
Tail: See Ref; Splice the best you can?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt fetlocks; See Ref
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): Custom small smooth unicorn horn; See ref
Wings: Custom flutter wings; See Ref
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC if any; stars loved

Custom 4

Entry Tag: ( Kalona | Herd Helper )
Username of other owners: Myself (x2), Lunadriel, Keantha, Maliktziah Ankhwave, 'raze (so 6)

Soquili Species: Pure Kalona
Concept Origin: victorian vampire hotboi princes
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from Inspo! We would like some sort of blood effect somewhere.
Face: Clenched Teeth. Glowing eyes w/black sclera if possible
Mane: CC Edited or splice from Inspo. Please do NOT use; Bangs Dandelion and Pomp, Punky rooster w/wo Bangs, Spiky Pompador, Slimhawk, Ringlets, Weaved, Crimped, & all of the Knot versions, Long template, mohawk, bald, extremely short
Tail: Cat o'nine tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona Hooves; Longer fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Inspiration for these victorian vampire hotboi princes; Dimitrios || Cake || More cake || We like cakes || Also v pretty

Horn(s): Ram Horns
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 3 Ragged
Other Notes: Nothing that would make them mutants, please.

Trading Post Items: CC; The new skull items would be AMAZING.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'd love these guys to have a gothic feel, so nothing that would detract from that (like blankets, tiki, cutesy, etc.)

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Devil Tail 2 from the Female if possible, Open Mouth Expression, Backswept + Devil Horns 2. Color change CC Pastel Rainbow-Toned, holographic blood effect (Kiv #2)

Variation #2: Wing Style 4 Smooth, Devil Horns, Devil Tail 1, Color change CC Green-toned, green blood effect (Keantha)

Variation #3: Devil Tail 2, Backswept Horns, color change CC Purple-Toned, purple blood effect (Malik)

Variation #4: Demon Tail, Downturned Wing Style, Backswept Horns, color change CC Orangeish-toned, orange blood effect ('raze)

Variation #5: Completely CC; Monochrome w/ white blood effect (Luna)

Custom 5

Entry Tag: Species | Solo

Soquili Species: CC
Concept Origin: Plushie!
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: See Ref; Unhinged eyes, black sclera, default mouth w/a small fang. Wolf Ears.
Mane: CC; Would love something like Ozzie's hair but longer?
Tail: Tail from the wolf pelt?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws with Raptor claws on all 4
Reference Image(s): father x mother

Horn(s): 1 set of CC small horns
Wings: Quad-wing; Spread 'suti wings at the top scaled down a bit, Style 1 angeni wings in the middle, tilted a bit, and if possible the Batwalker wings scaled down? If this is a bit too hard, we can just do 4 sets of angeni wings biggrin
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: cc; Skull mask would be cool, would like roses and stars if possible

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:51 pm
Username: Bluedemonwolf

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Mutant Regular | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: - Mutant Regular
Concept Origin: original design - cyo plushie
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with blue markings like the plushie
Face: cheerfully closed eyes, rest cc to resemble plushie
Tail: multiple fox tails like plushie (using the fox skinwalker tail)
Hooves/Fetlocks: paws colored like plushie

Other Notes: Canine paws instead of hooves. Anything that you feel will fit with the look of the plushie is fine.

Trading Post Items: CC on any items that would fit him.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It was a plushie given to me

Custom2
Entry Tag: Uni-Kirin | Solo

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Unicorn/Kirin
Body Build: Regular/Alternative Kirin
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White to silverish white body with red bloodstain markings
Face: Cyan for the eyes. Has a red bloodstain paw print over her eye.
Mane: A splice of the female long braid bangs with the female seathi medium back portion. Color is same as body with hints of red on the ends.
Tail: Alt. Kirin tail, same color as body with hints of red on the hair at the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves are dark red.
Reference Image(s): See Melpomene folder for all refs. It's fine if the blood markings aren't the same as the refs but it's the best ref for the colors.

Horn(s): Unicorn horn- loose curl style. Color is CC
Scales: alternative base scales. Color is CC
Other Notes: Alternative Kirin base please!

Custom Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed her myself, different colorist put their own spin on the actual look of the bloodstains

Custom3
Entry Tag: CC between Flutter/Hippogryph/Wind | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - CC between Flutter, Hippogryph, or Wind (or if you really want you can do a crossbreed between two of them)
Concept Origin: original design/song based
WIP Needed? No surprise me!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Reference Image(s): Base it all off of this song: The Crow and the Butterfly

Wings: CC
Other Notes:

Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Her design is different every time due to her being a song custom so there's no need to get permission.

Custom4
Entry Tag: ( Regular | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: cyo plushie
WIP Needed? no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See plushie
Face: Orange eyes, expression cc
Mane: Orange to black ombre. spliced templated or edited hair to resemble plushie (CC basically)
Tail: Orange to black ombre. Windblown tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks cc

Other Notes: Any 'normal' breed traits you feel will fit her works for me (fetlocks, chest fluff, etc)

Trading Post Items: paper lantern, roses 8 (on butt by tail), rose 5 in hair, hairsticks with flowers (or moon/star) in hair and in tail, crystal ball with moonflower base, any crystals or other items you want to add.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: was a plushie given to me

Custom5
Entry Tag: ( CC | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Unedited | Minor Edits - CC on edits or not
Soquili Species: CC -mock breeding
Concept Origin: mock breeding
WIP Needed? no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Parents:

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Other Notes: Feel free to make them look like the plushie, or ignore it completely and go off the parents, or combine it all (plushie is a mock breeding plush based on these parents)

Trading Post Items: Any items you wish to add is fine.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: They're a mock breeding of one of my pairs

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:37 pm
Edited: 7-17/added two forms
Username: catmagick

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Mutant Flutter/Angeni | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Mutant Flutter/Angeni
Concept Origin: Gaia Avatar
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: cream with fluff around neck, see avi
Face: cream with five pink eyes, see avi
Mane: same as avi
Tail: Spliced Feline Tail or custom CC which, same as avi
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws
Reference Image(s): Avi

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: two sets of Large coverts with Seelie flutter, cream fading to pink
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Fox ears

Trading Post Items: Tail ring with chain
Reference Image(s) for Items: Avi

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/a

Custom2
Entry Tag: ( Mutant Regular | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: same as plush
Face: same as plush
Mane: same as plush
Tail: same as plush
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/a paws
Reference Image(s): plushie

Wings: N/a

Trading Post Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie

Custom3
Entry Tag: ( Mutant Regular | Twins )

Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: same as plush
Face: same as plush
Mane: same as plush
Tail: same as plush
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/a paws
Reference Image(s): plushie

Wings: N/a

Trading Post Items: will o wisps and lantern
Reference Image(s) for Items: plush

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:09 pm
Username: Mia Lovasz

Custom 1

Entry Tag: Mia Lovasz | Ulun'suti -Unedited | Twins
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Body Build: war if possible, if not then regular
Leg Up?: yes
Bent Neck? yes
Concept Origin: original idea

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Body to be done in a black base with galaxy theme in same colors and markings as the cake under body/markings image
Gemstone back scales color
Belly leg body and back scales on the deep purple this shade of deep purple
Face: big mouth and jawline, see body ref for colors and markings
Mane: curved spines, no mane. White in color
Tail: scaled tail, see body ref for non scaled colors.and markings. tail scales color
Hooves/Fetlocks: suti hooves/fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):Gemstone back scales color
Body Color and Markings Ref
deep purple shade for All other scales
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - scaled horns. White
Wings: Describe Wings - Frilled wings with scales (downward pose please) CC on wing colorion and markings. no pink. deep purple for the scales
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - ulun'suti body, back, belly, leg and crystal gemstone scales please. All done on this shade of deep purple except the gemstone scales. See ref link for color of those
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: big mouth and jawline. raptor claws, leg spikes. White for the claws and spikes
just have fun! <3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: my design

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:43 pm
EDIT- July 17th, shortly after 11 PM EST. Changed/fixed Custom Form #5 to remove/update edit level to Unedit, since Mers can't have pawed/clawed feet unless Edited, and I'm pretty sure that's not a Minor Edit.

Username: Inari Miko

Custom1

Entry Tag: ( Bear Purewalker | Twins )
Username of other owners: Wasteland Wyvern

Soquili Species: Bearwalker (Pure)
Body Build: War (if possible)
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Female is white with ice teal-blue highlights and eyes. Male will be white as well but with brown-gold eyes and brown-gold highlights instead of the color the Female has (think "grolar bear" for Male). Both will have black noses. Chest ridge fluff also on both maybe? CC.
Feral forms for both to have the extra leg & belly fluff.
Face: Default expression.
Mane: None.
Tail: None; default bear tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws w/black claws for both.
Reference Image(s): User Image Uncert

Pelt: Bear pelt colored to match the body.
Other Notes: No horse ears showing and they will NOT be charmed; no Unpelted versions needed either.

Trading Post Items: Triple stud earrings for the female, triple hoop earrings for the male, both onyx-colored. (If possible.)

-- Existing Pets --

Custom2
Entry Tag: ( Hippo'geni'suti (Mutant) | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: (Mutant) Hippo'geni'suti
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See plushie refs.; bent neck pose please.
Face: See plushie refs.
Mane: Splice of Regular & Cockatoo feather mane, made to look almost like the ref.
Tail: CC; maybe the Phoenix tail feathers? Something stunning to go with the wings, colored like the ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl feet for all four feet, CC leg up/down pose.
Reference Image(s): Plush, uncert, & markings.

Wings: Angeni Style Wings 2, colored like the ref.

Scales: Crystal Growth scales on the back from the Suti template; see ref. I'd like them to have a faint glow please.

Other Notes: No Hippo beak please.

Trading Post Items: CC; scattered crystals w/some gems/jewelry, maybe?

-- Existing Pets --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light

Custom3
Entry Tag: ( Sumi-e Fox Purewalker (Mutant/Charmed) | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: Sumi-e Fox Purewalker (Mutant/Charmed)
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Underneath the pelt they are black with cherry blossom pattern; cc color (white and/or pink).
Face: See ref.; Angeni charm same color as the red markings placed on the forehead.
Mane: Long flowing white with a streak of red; see ref.
Tail: 9 fox tails, all templated, colored like the ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws; cc leg up/down pose.
Reference Image(s): Plush & uncert

Pelt: Black fox pelt with red markings, similar to kabuki or okami style/pattern. Feral form will NOT have the cherry blossom patterns. Feral form will have 9 fox tails (NOT the coyote ones).
Other Notes: If you can do a bent neck pose with Purewalkers, awesome. If not, all good!

Trading Post Items: None.

-- Existing Pets --

Custom4
Entry Tag: ( Gator Purewalker (Uncharmed) | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: Gator Purewalker
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref.; scars CC.
Face: See ref.
Mane: None.
Tail: Long gator tail; see ref for colors/patterns/inspo.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gator feet.
Reference Image(s): Snek & Noodle

Pelt: Gator pelt; see ref for color/pattern/inspo.
Other Notes: There will be no unpelted version.

Trading Post Items: CC; maybe some bones/skulls?

-- Existing Pets --

Custom5
Entry Tag: ( Mer-Kelpie (Mutant) | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: Mer-Kelpie
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Transparent body, mostly a deep blue-black, with glowing freckles/spots in lighter blues.
Face: Same as body, but with solid black eyes/sclera/etc., with smol glittering flecks of white. CC expression.
Mane: None; going with the eel head fins.
Tail: Eel tail fins.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal hooves, NO fetlocks. Hooves should match rest of body in coloration but NONE of the sparkle-glow.
Reference Image(s): Firefly Squid

Fins: Eel fins for head, spine, & tail, colored to match the body. Face Fins 1 from the Mer template. Colored to match the body, with the tips having a glow to them.
Other Notes: No eel flukes or fins on the legs. I'd like him to be based upon the Firefly Squid.

Trading Post Items: CC (Maybe the crystal ball, w/o the stands? CC color if you decide to do this.)

-- Existing Pets --

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff