Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
News on empress dee's lounge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:37 am
This is to keep everyone updated on the empress dee's lounge rp and how it differs between King of fighters one liners.

In Empress Dee's lounge, a Christmas party has just ended. Ochru Hiwatari, son of Dee Bogard and Kai Hiwatari is in hospital recovering from eye surgery. Ochru's son Hideki is being looked after by Terry Bogard at the moment and seems to be unaware of what happened to his daddy.

Link is serving a customer named Rosie, but plans on leaving the lounge soon (like maybe the following morning or something) to go to Pelican town to start farming there.

In this version, the news about Andy's passing is old and everyone is moving on from it. If Andy does make an appearance, he will be a spirit being only and his role will be like a soul reaper and that might be later down the road. After all, I don't plan on having Andy's avatar on Gaia go bye bye. I will be in control of it since the real Andy did die, but the thing is I can communicate with him via a spirit link, so it will be like he's actually there.

So, month wise, its January and the year is 2022.

Vegeta is in control of the bar.
Raditz is in control of the jail across the tracks from the mansion
Iori is in charge of immigration to Planet Hamster.
William is in Nalith right now with his children and working out some mental issues.

But who wouldn't have mental issues if they were raising 20, 000 children on their own?

I hope this helps everyone new who wants to role-play.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:46 am
Rosie is about to go search for a new town to rp in since there is noone to help her at the lounge  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:06 am
Blizzard Rose
Rosie is about to go search for a new town to rp in since there is noone to help her at the lounge

Then, what you might want to do as a suggestion is go to a place called the Orochi Steakhouse and that's where all immigrants or people who aren't role-playing in the lounge want to go to eat.

Iori is the one who serves people or Corrigan Bogard or Yumi Yagami.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:07 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

Then, what you might want to do as a suggestion is go to a place called the Orochi Steakhouse and that's where all immigrants or people who aren't role-playing in the lounge want to go to eat.

Iori is the one who serves people or Corrigan Bogard or Yumi Yagami.

alright i will go there and start a post  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Village Theater (RP)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers