Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
News on King of fighters one liners

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:52 am
Since empress dee's lounge and this role-play are so similar, I decided to make a news section for both rps so newbies know what's going on and they can decide where to start.

Andy Bogard has recently died and so Terry Bogard might go off the deep end unless I stop him from doing so. I am waiting on him to post. I mean waiting on Terry to post.

Link has just left the bar in order to start his farming life in Pelican town. His posts will be related to his journey.

Rock along with his wife Jinxi are in Hyrule who initially wanted to help Link with his diner while Link was sorting some life issues out, but was sent on a sudden mission to take the Goron chieftain to a new settlement since the twilight kingdom of Hyrule has flooded and is becoming the new windwaker territory. The Skyward knights have taken the other Gorons to their new settlement and are just waiting on their chieftain. They are on day 2 of 7 for this quest because that's how long it will take to get to the new volcano where the settlement is.

Raditz is still trying to decide what to do with his life now that his lover and spouse Andy is gone.

Nobody is yet aware that Andy's spirit went to the soul society on the Planet Karakura and will be training to become a soul reaper. I'm not saying that Hollows will start attacking the bar, but who knows what will happen.

Just a reminder that all other animated characters not currently played by me (see who plays who in the King of fighters one liners thread) are available and that means cannons too. So, if you are a big DBZ fan, you could technically play as the invicible Goku if you want. Just know that Goku in this story has his own fish market in Nalith.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:50 am
Current idea is a Christmas and Halloween party in the middle of summer. The lounge part of the mansion has a christmas tree decorated with pumpkins.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Theater (RP)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces