Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:17 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

「Welcome」
      Hello and welcome to Nym's Breeding Thread~! While I'll often be a part of shop-hosted breeding events, I also will have my breeding thread open 24/7. I absolutely adore coloring breedings and will be visiting this thread often, so please keep up on entering! I may switch themes around and, if I do, I'll post in-thread indicating what kind of slots I am offering, so make sure to pay attention to what I'm offering.

Current Theme: Standard Breedings (excluding Mixer Slots)

Customs Thread [will link later]

「Rules」
    On top of all rules from The Breeding Grounds carrying over into my breeding thread, I also have my own rules. Please consult The Breeding Grounds as well! Sometimes my slots will override typical BCR numbers, which I'll note each time I change the theme.

• Don't enter if you don't like how I color breedings. I fluctuate between mimicking parents closely to tinkering with markings and placing them in different areas. Your breedings, unless part of a special theme, will always resemble their parents, but I prefer placing markings around the body in different areas than the parents if possible and exaggerating designs to make breedings stand out from their parents.
    • Don't alter the forms. Any forms presented are to be entered fully and without alterations.
    • All requirements will be checked. I will triple-check your breedings fit shop rules! Please ensure foxes in tribes are certed properly, having their Joining Approval done, and their mods, or I will disqualify them. Foxes from disbanded tribes must have their cert updated and tribe mod removed. All foxes must be certed and all links must be official Modifox links. Always link to breeding permission posts. The usual requirements!
    • Put all your forms in individual posts. It helps me keep track!
    • When I change themes you must repost breedings (if they fit within the current theme). Once I change the theme of my breedings I disregard old pairs.
    • I only accept platinum for breedings. Please ensure you calculate the conversion rate if you use gold. I do not accept items, art, bribes, or pet trades for breedings. Slots are PWYW.
    • A trade should be started once your win is confirmed. I will not color breedings that have not had a trade sent, and will eventually remove the slot if payment is not sent within 30 days.
    • Don't pressure about your order. This includes subtle guilt-tripping, whining, asking for updates, etc etc. I will get to these as I have time! If an order is 60 days overdue you may discuss over PM/DM and check-in if they're in progress.
    • You can't enter pairs with me! I can't take my own breedings without spending SC!
    • You may edit your posts unless I've claimed them. I'll spoiler forms I accept!
    • PM/DM any questions to me! I am very active on Discord, so that's the easiest way to get a hold of me.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

「Likes and Dislikes」
    I have a handy list of things I like and dislike for breedings, which you can keep in mind or ignore. It'll just help you get an idea of what I'm likely to gravitate towards and help chances of a slot being taken. Even if something is on my dislike list I tend to try and challenge myself, so don't feel discouraged from entering things from my dislike list!

Likes are in green and dislikes are in red!

• Matchy parents.
    • Contrasting parents.
    • Pairs with plots/RP developing them.
    • Tribe breedings.
    • Throwbacks.
    • Splicing edits.
    • Parents struggling to win a breeding slot.
    • Foxes with stock images as markings (They usually won't pass onto kids).
    • Stickers/photoshop heavy brushes/markings that are from a brush set, aside from special effects brushes (glitter, stars, glow, etc are totally ok).
    • Using unofficial images.

「Examples」
      Want to see how I color breedings? Look below! As a note, my older work will not be shown as examples usually, as I've developed my style drastically in recent years. I will periodically add examples!

Aella x Lavinia

Parents: User ImageUser Image

Children: User ImageUser Image

Briya x Jaciori

Aisling x Airashi

Children: User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nalanna x Haven

Children: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sayre x Prelude

Lilia x Silva

Rainfall x ???

Parents: User Image

Children: User Image

Saiketsu x ???

Ithica x ???

Esperanza x ???

Lyra x Aka

Parents: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Children: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:12 pm

「Current Breedings Taken:」
      I'll log the slots I'm currently working on below!

• Viorea x Miu - lisais-fire619 x lisais-fire619 - Trade not sent
    • Hachimitsu x Yori - ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ x lisais-fire619 - Trade not sent
    • Giovannti x Hitoshii - Reoakee x ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ - Trade not sent

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

lisais-fire619

Reoakee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:26 pm

「The Forms」
      These are the standard forms! Some themes will have specific forms, while be noted when the theme is announced. Otherwise, use these forms exactly as intended.

Lifemate Breeding Form:

[size=14][color=#1144b1][b]Lifemate Breeding![/b][/color][/size]
      [size=11][b]Pet's name, image, owner:[/b] Name [Owner]
      [url=uncerturlhere][img]certurlhere[/img][/url]
      [b]Pet's name, image, owner:[/b] Name [Owner]

[b]Which category do the parents fall into?:[/b] Info goes here. Copy and paste the line (for example: Modiphim x Modiphim: same Tribe, 2 or more RPs = 4 BCRs).
      [b]Have you posted the couple in the Breeding Plans thread?:[/b] USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url] & USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url]
      [b]Proof of RP?:[/b] Info goes here.
      [b]Proof of elder permission?:[/b] Info goes here.
      [b]If the pets are edited: are you alright with a non-edit colorist picking them, meaning that the kids will have no edits?:[/b] Yes or No.
      [b]Would you like having a throwback?:[/b] Yes, No, or N/A. (A throwback would be markings/colors/etc. taken from actual pets from the kit's ancestors. Grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. Aunts and uncles are also fine, along with siblings. However, saying "yes" doesn't guarantee a throwback! If both pets don't have relatives, just put "N/A".)
      [b]If so, list images of those ancestors here:[/b]
      [u][Name of Pet One][/u]
      (Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather, etc. Links to their uncerts only, please.)

[u][Name of Pet Two][/u]
      (Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather, etc. Links to their uncerts only, please.)

[u][b](Special!) Additional Info:[/b][/u]
      [b]What's the couple's relationship like?:[/b] Info goes here.
      [b]Why do the two want children?:[/b] Info goes here.[/size]

(Poly Group) Lifemate Breeding Form:
      [size=14][color=#1e90ff][b](Poly Group) Lifemate Breeding![/b][/color][/size]

[b]Which category do the parents fall into?:[/b] Info goes here. Copy and paste the line (for example: Poly Group: same Tribe, 2 or more RPs = 4 BCRs).
      [b]Have you posted the group in the Breeding Plans thread?:[/b] USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url] & USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url] & USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url]
      [b]Proof of RP?:[/b] Info goes here.
      [b]Proof of elder permission?:[/b] Info goes here.
      [b]If the pets are edited: are you alright with a non-edit colorist picking them, meaning that the kids will have no edits?:[/b] Yes or No.
      [b]Would you like having a throwback?:[/b] Yes, No, or N/A. (A throwback would be markings/colors/etc. taken from actual pets from the kit's ancestors. Grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. Aunts and uncles are also fine, along with siblings. However, saying "yes" doesn't guarantee a throwback! If both pets don't have relatives, just put "N/A".)
      [u][Name of Pet One][/u]

[u][Name of Pet Two][/u]

[u][Name of Pet Three][/u]
      (Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather, etc. Links to their uncerts only, please.)[/size]

Flings (Crackbreedings) Form:
      [size=14][color=#800000][b]Crackbreeding![/b][/color][/size]

[b]Which category do the parents fall into?:[/b] Parent 1 x Parent 2 [crackbreeding] = 2 BCRs
      [b]Have you posted the couple in the Breeding Plans thread?:[/b] USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url] & USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url]
      [u][Name of Pet One][/u]

[u][Name of Pet Two][/u]
      (Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather, etc. Links to their uncerts only, please.)[/size]

(Poly) Flings (Crackbreedings) Form:
      [size=14][color=#dc143c][b](Poly Group) Crackbreeding![/b][/color][/size]

[b]Which category do the parents fall into?:[/b] Poly Group [crackbreeding] = 2 BCRs
      [b]Have you posted the group in the Breeding Plans thread?:[/b] USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url] & USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url] & USERNAME's [url=link]Post[/url]
      [u][Name of Pet One][/u]

[u][Name of Pet Two][/u]

[u][Name of Pet Three][/u]

Mixer:
      [size=14][color=#f49e9c][b]Mixer Time![/b][/color][/size]

[b]Are there certain things (genders/species/etc.) we should avoid when pairing them up with someone?:[/b] Explain. (Some of you have IC/OC reasons for who you pair your pets up with, so we thought we'd include this question to make things a bit smoother. A simple answer like "They can breed with anyone!", "Any gender, just no 'Daevas though!", or "No males, please!" works just fine. If your answer is something like "I'd prefer them to be paired with pets with -insertcolors-" or "Please avoid -insertcolors-!", it's not guaranteed that the colorist will go along with that, since we're mostly concentrating on genders/species/etc. for this question! Please don't answer with anything like "Don't pair my pet up with any of USERNAME's pets, I don't like that person!" Just don't.)
      [b]Are we allowed to breed this pet with an edited partner?:[/b] Yes or no. (This basically gives us more options to work with when it comes down to choosing pairs.)
      [u][Name of Pet][/u]

[b]Will you give up your kits if you suddenly leave the shop?:[/b] (You MUST answer yes or no to this question [and the choice is totally yours!] If you suddenly disappear from Modifoxes [meaning no guild or thread activity] for three months with no explanation, you have the option of your kits going back to the shop to be given away to active owners, so that the kits will be played with the rest of their family. This is NOT a two person decision. Each person decides on their own, and pressuring someone to change their mind isn't allowed.)
      [u][Username of Owner here]:[/u] Yes or No.[/size]

Mysterybreeding Form:
      [size=14][color=#4b0082][b]Mysterybreeding?[/b][/color][/size]

[u][Name of Pet][/u]

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:30 pm
    -Reserved-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:30 pm
    -Reserved-

NymiiNym