Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:33 pm
Kittums grabbed the bag of very boring reciepts and documents and sighed. Every time she left, she was expected to file and report her expenses. And her interactions. And anything interesting she jad seen. And any property she had come across.

And she hated it. It was so tedious. So mind numbing. So dull. And there were always so much to do after a particularly long mission, like the her most recent one to Zamarand.

Good thing she had a friend in the paperwork department. Tho she wasn't sure his exact job, she knew that the little bookworm was knowledgable about how to do...well, all this.

So off she went. To find the bookworm in his den. Her lips lifted slightly in amusement. She wasn't sure she'd ever seen him outside of his Dad's office.

Maybe she should change that. Poor little nerd needed to have some fun. Tho she wasn't quite pel in her revelry, she could drink a grown man under the table. And she was proud of that.

So maybe that's what she would do. Invite him out to drinks. Ya know. After the paper work. Yup. That seemed like a plan.

Eirlys waved at Teka and grabbed her folder of the most recent acquisitions and products that her and her bestie had finished today. Her and teka took care of their own paperwork. And by her and Teka, she really meant Teka. All she did was drop them off at the front office and go about her business. Plus, teka kinda hated people, so it really wasn't her thing.

Plus, the bookkeepers kid was kinda cute. So technically, she volunteered. Even tho it was uncomfortably hot at the front of the cave system. But if she didnt stay too long, she avoided the heat sickness.

But back to the bookkeepers kid. That little morsel of purple and yellow and orange and curls was to die for. Plus, he had the most adorable stutter when he was nervous. So of course, she always tried to make him nervous.

This week's helper was the pair of sparkling silver handcuffs she carried on her work belt. She had plans to give them to Mythuzel, as asked for by the town's leader, but that didnt mean she couldn't first mess with the hottie in the record keepings.

She giggled to herself. Today was gonna be fun.

Pelothos stared at his dad. "YOU DID WHAT?" He yelled. Staring at the oblivious pale blue nymph, who was currently messingaround his fabrics and studiously ignoring his son's latest outburst, Pelothos pondered yet again if he was somehow switched at birth. Maybe the grapes and vines were coincidental. Because he surely DID NOT have a father that just....gave.... someone a herd of goats with no warning.

"What were you thinking, dad? As if the poor man has any idea of what goatkeeping requires! Or where to stick the goats! Or if he even wants goats!" He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair.

When there was no response to his shaming, he growled. "Of course you refuse responsibility of such a monumentous, life changing commitment."he mumbled. It was his father we were talking about. The only commitment his father had was to the imaginary relationship with pelothos's other dad.

And even that was a sham that everyone could see but Pel.

Pel scoffed at his son. "Of course I thought about it. The man said he was lonely. He's not lonely anymore. Point for Pel." He chuckled at his own logic then went back to ignoring his son.

Pelothos stopped, mid-rant and thought about that. And damnit all, if he couldn't see the logic. At least the Pel logic.

Sighing, he ran his hands through his hair, and down his face and dropped them back to his side in shrug. "You are, unfortunately, a hundred percent correct. And while i can't fault your logic, i can make adjustments to their outcomes.". He made his way to the door of their little cave and looked back at his dad. "I'll be back. I'm gonna go...help... the man with his new 'not lonely' life." His voice faded on the end of the statement as he say his dad completely engrossed with piece of fabric.

Shaking hos head, he headed down to the record keepers office to attempt to apologoze for his dad. While his logic was flawed, it also wasn't and that was the most infuriating part when dealing with his father.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hayri rubbed a few beads of sweat from his brow before sighing. It was hot today, or at least he thought so... or perhaps it was simply his new job of tending to the goats. The big one always seemed to enjoy using his rump as target practice and he wasn't sure how to get Pothos JR Whatever to stop. He had hoped his father would know, seeing as Shaeloh was the record keeper but, of course, silly Hayri. He kept records of the town, not necessarily animal keeping.

Although, Shaeloh had suggested Hayri write down a diary of sorts for his new job, should anyone else come along and need to learn how to handle goats too.

Hayri had sort of begrudgingly agreed.

And thus is why he had found himself at the records keeper's office today. He had just finished handing off a full journal to his father and grabbed supplies to make three more to start filling up with various info and things he was now learning when taking care of goats. Such as what to let them eat. What to not let them eat. Proper hoof care. Proper horn care. How to stop horns from giving him nice cheek piercings, and not face cheek piercings. Many such things. He had a soft hum to him as he shuffled papers and ink basins back in his arms when he noticed a flash of color coming his way.

And then another....

Aaaaannnnnd another??

Wait wait wait wait... why did it look like Kittums Eirlys AND Pete were all coming his way?

Total coincidence right? They were just here for his father, that's all. Not to torment him...no no no.... "Aahhhahah.... hey all, morning! I um... got some Pothos's to tend too...hah!" he said in semi greeting to them before he waved and tried to simply slide on past all three.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:59 pm
Kittums gave a small smirk at his feable attempts to ward then off. The others, well, she had noticed them as they joined her long trek, and it was unfortunate but not a problem. She just had to strike fast.

But then he opened his mouth and what he said gave her some pause. He was...attending...to the blue devil's God? Her inner dialogue gave a chuckle. She would pay to be a fly on the wall when Pel found out. Her smirk grew darker and this time she outwardly chuckled. Maybe he could have help finding out. Oh, ho, ho.

Oh, yes.

It's all coming together now.

She reached out a hand to stop Hayri, finally, after half a minute of staring at him and talking in her head. "Now hang on there, pretty boy. You need to explain that sentence. I thought my friend Pel was the only one who 'attended' that God?" The word attended was put in air quotes, cause Kittums figured the implication would make the multi colored man blush.

Eirlys paused a little outside the door way, watching the show go down. Kittums was the newest around here. Eirlys still didnt know what to think of her. From her iridescent wings to scowling furry face, she wasn't sure what her purpose was except that Mythuzel's right hand man had brought her in. And that was good enough for her.

What wasn't cool, was the temp.change from the bowls of the cave system. A nice, balmy, chill to a sunny, and warm setting was a heck of a change. Especially since she allergic to the heat. She figured she only had around 30 min, gove or take before her nose got conjested and the heat fever kicked in. Which meant that this body guard was inturrupting her plans.

She wasn't the type to be rude tho. So instead, her foot tapped not so silently on the ground, ticking off the seconds. Just cause she was holding her tongue, didnt mean she was holding anything else.

Pelothos paused a little further down the hallway, his ire stalling a bit at the sight of the line(?) to Hayri's father's office. "Well, that's a first...." he muttered to himself silently. Most people did their best to stay away from Shaeloh's office. His line of work tended to be the most boring.

Shaking his head, he decided to watch the line instead of join it. Better to know what's going on than joining an ambush. Even if it was...a..record...keeping....ambush?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:48 am
Oh drats.

Hayri had hoped to escape but it seemed not only did Kittums want to have a word with him, so did Eiriys.

And was Pelothos also waiting?

Oh by the gods!

"I, its j-j-jiust as I said, I h-have to att--t-... " wait.. "OH NO NO NO N-N-N-NN-NOO! GOODN-N-ES NOT LIKE T-T-TH-THAT!" he suddenly flipped out, his cheeks blushing a bright pink under his natural purple. Curse Pel, why did he have to name all the goats Pothos?!

"THE GOATS" he quickly blurted out, correcting himself. "Because they are all named Pothos.... YOUKNOW I'm c--c-hanging that, so um... g-g-got to go...ahaha...ah... " he said again, hoping to be able to side step Kittums, except for the fact that she threw a hand out and he couldn't help but flinch.

Glancing at the others, he gave a small wave, a gulp, then reached out with two fingers to very delicately take the tip of one of Kittum's fingers and try to move it aside so he could pass.... as if that hand was the sole thing keeping him from doing so.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:19 am
Kittums chuckled again at Hayri's ramblings. Of course it was that blue devil's fault. When was it not. Smiling at hayri, she shrugged. Didn't mean she couldn't imply other things.

"Didn't figure you were a beasty kind of guy, but meh. To each their own. Careful of the horns tho." With a wink, she turned on her last word and held up her hand in the universal 'peace' sign. "They tend to leave marks!" She called as she strode past the two waiting pae with leisure.

Eirlys narrowed her eyes at her new competition. She didn't like people taking her fun away. Giving the pink furry monster the literal cold shoulder as she passed, Eirlys rushed foward and quickly took up the spot Kittums vacated.

"Hey! Hayri. Glad I caught you! I have some paperwork for your dad and well..." she dipped her head and looked up at Hayri from under lashes in a overdramatized version of coyness. "I kinda forgot where i should put them. Could show me again? I'm so forgetful." She smiled gently and gave a soft chuckle as she adjusted her grip on her paperworks.

She also may have reached up and twirled her hair a bit. She wanted to make sure he knew she was flirting. She was hoping to achieve even more stuttering that Kittums had.

"OH! And i was wondering if you knew why Mythizel wanted these." She grabbed her cuffs and flopped them down ontop of the pile of papers she was holding. Then she leaned foward and whispered "You don't think he's into that kind of stuff do you?"

Pelothos was still watching from his vantage point. Poor Hayri. He seemed ready to bolt. He couldn't quite hear what the blue metalworker was saying but he didn't like her flirtatious attitude one bit. Everyone knew Hayri was the shy and quiet type.

Maybe he should.....wait. What was that bit of silver that she...Were those handcuffs???

His eyes widened at the sight of Hayri being presented with handcuffs. The way that girl was talki ng, he wouldnt be surprised if she was trying to get Hayri to use them.

Pelothos instantly blushed as those thoughts crossed his mind. His hands went up to his cheeks to assuage the heat reeking from them
Completely embarrassed, he turned around to hide his visage from the two talking in front of him.

Hayri in handcuffs was....well there was a thought he'd never encountered before. It was indecent and improbable and oddly exhilarating. But Hayri would short circuit before he let someone cuff him. He'd never...Oh gods and goddess's, Hayri! He had forgotten all about Hayri!! Damnit all, he was turning into his father.

Turning back, he began swiftly walking toward the duo, hoping to catch Hayri in time to save him from complete and total humilation.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:19 am
Oh....

She was leaving? .... was her tail shaking extra? Or..hips?? Peace?? Wha....

Hayri let out a sigh of relief before he remembered there was even more pae waiting for him and that moment of ease left just as quickly as it came. "Eirlys....h-h-hi how can I h-h-elp.... " he hadn't even managed to get the rest of the words out when she was not only on him, but giving him papers.

"O-oh. S-sure! I can s-show you it's real siiiIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----" he paused and screeched when a pair of handcuffs were slapped on the stack of papers and he seemed to be completely broken now. "I i i i i I i i I I I I i i i i i..." he stammered.

He looked at the cuffs then back at Eirlys, face completely pink and if he had been holding the papers himself they'd have been all over the floor by now from how much he was shaking. He didn't even register Pelothos was coming towards him as well as everything past the question and handcuffs just flew in one ear and totally out the other.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:01 pm
Eirlys blinked in shock at the malfunctioning young man in front of her. She hadn't meant to break the poor fellow. Oh dear.

She gently took a hand off of her paperwork and tried to calm the sputtering mess of anpae before her. "Oh, hunbun. It's fine. I was only joking. I think these old things are meant for the corrals or something." She said, a southern accent slipping into her words, something that only came out when she was nervous or afraid. This case both.

She gripped the papers to her chest titghtly, hoping the offending cuffs being out of sight calm him a bit. "I swear, Mr. Hayri. I didn't mean to-" she paused as a dark blue pae came between them.

Pelothos peat had decided that affirmative action was needed. Not only was Hayri broken, smoke would be coming out of his ears if something wasn't done. "Hayri! Come quick. One of the goats have been trapped under a minor landslide, outside. It's a messy ordeal and people are starting to worry about what to do." Was it a lie?

Yes.

Was Pelothos hoping it would knock some sense into the blathering multicolored cutie?

Also yes.

Eirlys's hackles rose until the young man spoke. "Oh no!" She mumbled, looking between Hayri and the new guy. She didn't come up to the top much, so she wasn't too sure of who he was, but he did look awfully familiar.

"I hope theyre ok. My momma caught a deer mangled in a fence once. Was an awful mess. Just wretched to clean up." Her accent had gotten stronger.

Color tinted her cheeks. Dear lord, she had resorted back to stories of her momma. She needed to leave. Dumping the paperwork back onto the desk, she slipped the cuffs back into her hands and made to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:01 pm
He hadn't meant to offend her and he was afraid at her reaction to his stammering. But before he could say anything Pelothos was right there, dragging him away and something about one of the goats.

"No!" was all he squeaked out before Eirlys went on about a mangled deer and Hayri's cheeks went from red to green in a hot second. He didn't want to think about the precious goats, who at first had been thrust upon him, now quite dear to him.

"Um... Oh dear... please dont be hurt." he mumbled though he glanced back at Eirlys. "S-s-s-sorry! I really am!!" he said before he finally got his feet under him and he grabbed Pelotho's arms. "Where is the poor thing?" he said, panicked, his heart pounding even louder in his chest now.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 9:49 am
Eirlys watch her mantoy get dragged off by the village idiot's son and sighed. "Maybe I'll murder a goat if it gets that kind of undivided attention around her. Ugh" she whispered to herself. She then went about Hayris office, depositing her files where they needed to be, and slipping the cuffs loosely around her wrist.

Then she slipped out the door and headed towards Mythuzel's office.

Pelothos has drug poor Hayri halfway down the hallway before his paniced question hit his senses. Course that could have something to do with Hayri's hands on his arms. Pelothos stared down at the multicolored hands and stammered.

"Oh, um. Right. The goat. We're gonna go see about a goat." He paused for a minute, the images of Hayri in those damn cuffs ran across his mind once again. A split second flash of an image that caused the poor demi to swallow audibly before a rampant blush crept across his features.

"Erm. About that..."

He opened his mouth to apologize for lying when a brilliant idea hit him. He didn't have to say anything. He could just lie. the goat ran away? No. That was too obvious. A predator must have dragged it off? No. That was also to open ended.

Damnit. What would his dad do? Oh, gawds. Wrong person. His face scrunched up as that thought made him wince. He needed a better role model. He really did.

What would Pothagious do? Yes. What would his brother do.

Unbeknownst to him, thanks to his inner monologue, he had been paused and staring at Hayri's hands for well over what was appropriate.
Guess some things run true in the family.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 10:38 am
Hayri was beginning to get impatient but he was doing his best to remain calm while Pelothos seamed to be lost in thought. What was wrong? Was it already too late and he was trying to spare Hayri the details?

That thought only caused the shetani to dance nervously in place, shifting from one foot to another, his grip on the blue one's arm beginning to get a bit tighter. "Um.....um.... Pete...." he spoke again, trying to rouse the other from his......trance?? Was that what had taken him?

"If.....if its not too much trouble..... I'd like to get there....before its too late?"

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 10:51 am
Fea Line
Hayri was beginning to get impatient but he was doing his best to remain calm while Pelothos seamed to be lost in thought. What was wrong? Was it already too late and he was trying to spare Hayri the details?

That thought only caused the shetani to dance nervously in place, shifting from one foot to another, his grip on the blue one's arm beginning to get a bit tighter. "Um.....um.... Pete...." he spoke again, trying to rouse the other from his......trance?? Was that what had taken him?

"If.....if its not too much trouble..... I'd like to get there....before its too late?"

DaemonGabrielle

It wasn't the dancing or the tightening grip on his arm that snapped Pelothos out of his mental tirade. If anything, that caused a few rather different, although still entirely too pleasant images to flash thru the poor demi's head. Honestly, if this had been an anime, and he, the lead character? His nose would have burst furth with a spray of blood that belied his rampant and unwanted thoughts.

It was the gentle questioning that snapped this braindead fool back to the present. "RIGHT! THE GOAT!" The blue demi suddenly yelled, eyes jerking themselves back to Hayri's. He paused a fraction of a milisecond before he dropped his hands and hung his head down in shame. He really was no better than Pelagious toward Pothos. It deeply saddened him.

"I...i..i lied." He stammered out, wrapping his arms around himself to comfort the sudden anxiety he felt. "I saw you uncomfortable, and in need of assistance, and i lied." He looked away as a different kind of blush crossed his cheeks. One made of embarrassment.

"I just wanted to help. I'm so sorry Hayri. I guess i was......jealous." the last word whispered out of Pelothos with a soft sigh. He never imagined the sort of hijinks this day would have lead to.

Straightening his spine, he turned to stare down Hayri and just plainly announced "I THINK I LIKE YOU."

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 12:19 pm
Hayri was too stunned to speak at first. His mind was going in phases of what had just happened, trying to process each.

Pelothos lied? Tooooo..... what... get him away from Eirlys? That was embarrassing but she is a nice lady...

Wait he was jealous??? Jealous of what? Was it that she wanted words with Hayri instead?

Wait....

Wait....

wait.

HE LIKED HIM??

Hayri felt light headed and if he wasn't already purple he was bright pink now in the cheeks. His skin felt hot and his head was funny and his heart was beating so loud. "Y-y-y-----yy---y---y----y---y-------y--yoyyyooyoyoyoyoyuu..... l-l-l-l-----lllll---lllllllllllllllllllllllllll---ll---lllll-----------lllllllll-l-l-lliiiiiiiiieieeeeeyyyeeeiiieieke....... M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mM_MME???" he stammered out, taking entirely too long to form words that they all just came out as word mush soup.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 12:41 pm
Pelothos paniced a little as Hayri spun out. He reached to grab his hands but didn't want to make Hayri's tailspin worse. So he hands went down by side. Then back to his arms. Then ran through his hair in frustration. They danced along to his own growing frustration that he couldn't and didn't know what to do with himself.

It wasn't Hayri's fault. Pelothos hadn't even known that he liked Hayri when he woke up this morning. He told him as much.

"I...i think i do? I mean, i know. I know now." He said, squeezing his eyes shut as his hands came down over his face. "I mean, watching you with Eirlys this morning was...weird."

Pelothos paused and finally grabbed Hayri's hands and pushed them flat onto his chest, almost in a last ditch effort to make the shetani see.

"There was a tightening right here, Hayri. Like it knew i was missing my chance." He said, pleading with him to understand that Pelothos himself was just as confused as he was. His voice low, he held Hayri's hand to his racing heart for a second before dropping his own hands.

"I admit, i lost myself a little. And i'm so sorry. If this isn't..." he trailed off, praying for some kind of break in the tension that was rapidly growing in the small, crowded hallyway.

What was he doing?

fea line

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 1:15 pm
Hayri was blushing and hard. He couldn't stop the heat rising to his face and every action that Pelothos did seemed to make him feel even more heat.

But beneath his own pounding hard and rapid breathing and almost sweatiness...he wasn't feeling like he needed to run...persay.

"Pelothos I....." he managed to say, rather calmly which shocked even him. He felt how hard the other's heart was beating and then took his hands and felt his own and took a few fluttering nervous breaths. He didn't know what it was like to like someone. He always felt a bit....out of place? Not necessarily that he didn't belong, more like he just had no self confidence and so convinced himself everyone just over looked him.

To hear that someone liked him....and not just as an acquaintance or friend.....actually... like liked him..... well it made him feel a whole lotta things. But one of those things was happy.

"I... um... I... i don't know what I'm doing either... but I think...maybe.... that I'm... o-o-o-ok with you.... l-l-l-l--l-llllll-l-l-llliking me...." he admitted, half a smile forming on his face though nerves causing him to not be able to look Pelothos in the eyes in that moment.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 1:44 pm
Fea Line
Hayri was blushing and hard. He couldn't stop the heat rising to his face and every action that Pelothos did seemed to make him feel even more heat.

But beneath his own pounding hard and rapid breathing and almost sweatiness...he wasn't feeling like he needed to run...persay.

"Pelothos I....." he managed to say, rather calmly which shocked even him. He felt how hard the other's heart was beating and then took his hands and felt his own and took a few fluttering nervous breaths. He didn't know what it was like to like someone. He always felt a bit....out of place? Not necessarily that he didn't belong, more like he just had no self confidence and so convinced himself everyone just over looked him.

To hear that someone liked him....and not just as an acquaintance or friend.....actually... like liked him..... well it made him feel a whole lotta things. But one of those things was happy.

"I... um... I... i don't know what I'm doing either... but I think...maybe.... that I'm... o-o-o-ok with you.... l-l-l-l--l-llllll-l-l-llliking me...." he admitted, half a smile forming on his face though nerves causing him to not be able to look Pelothos in the eyes in that moment.

DaemonGabrielle

The dark blue demi stilled his fidgeting as he watched Hayri adjust to the news. The blush that spread across the multi-colored shetani's cheeks was likewise spread across his own blue freckled features. When he spoke though, was when Pelothos started to worry. Hayri was calm and centered in his words, despite being colored in embarrassment. And that worried dear Pelothos. He went still entirely, waiting for Hayri to finish his words. Giving the young man time.to think his own thoughts on his time.

It was when Hayri said he was ok with it that the tightness in Pelothos chest broke wide open and flooded him in warmth. Grinning from ear to ear, he relaxed visibly, almost bouncing in his steps.

"Really?" He queried, still in awe of the fact that he hadn't been turned away. "You don't mind?" The relief and happiness in his tone was evident.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff