Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:36 pm
LydaLynn | Mutant Flutter

These will be part of the Baxt vai' datha herd and other than mine will be contested for owners.
Soquili Species: - Mutant Flutter
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: Mare Slow Trot if possible with paws, if not just leg up
Bent Neck? Yes
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Furry Moth
WIP Needed? Some, don't need tons but want to be sure it looks right

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: all the fluff - cc colors, I gave some actual fluffy moth reference images if you want to play with some of those, and then enough of a color shift and/or expression/accessory change to make each one individual
Face: cc eye color, thick lashes - feline raised ears - cc various expressions
Mane: CC - I want fluffy, furry so go with what you think of something works with the concept, ringlet if all else fails but I'd love to see the different ones have some hair variation
Tail: feline S tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws - cc fetlocks
Reference Image(s): User Image
White: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Orange: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Yellow/Pink: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Mothman Antenna
Wings: Describe Wings - Flutter 2 wide, flipped, turned, and enlarged so they fall back along the body, almost like a cloak
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: Neck Ruff - the wings should be coming from under the ruff as if it's all part of a fur lined cloak - only it's all cute and fluffy moth instead.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Giant critter mouse with tail tuft, cc color to complement each sister - CC a few loose flowers if it helps with splicing the mane/tail or otherwise seems good - CC a lantern as well . . . since moths are drawn to flame it amuses me.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: have fun giving them a little individuality

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1: cc

Variation #2: cc

Variation #3: cc

Variation #4: cc

Variation #5: cc  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:56 pm
Fea Line | Mutant Suti
I will keep 2, Revel will get one and Frosty will get one, rest will be contested off.

Soquili Species: - Mutant Suti
Body Build: Refular
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Up to you <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Full CC
Face: Would love glowing eyes perhaps?
Mane: would love long and spliced! Please no bald or just fins.
Tail: Lizard/dragon like, no hair tails please
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, claws for feet please (gator perhaps?) <3
Reference Image(s): Inspiration 1 / Inspiration 2 / Inspiration 3 / Inspiration 4

Horn(s): CC!
Wings: Leather wings please, suti or kalona
Fins: n/a
Scales: CC
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Anything to look dragon like is all smile

Trading Post Items: CC would love them to have some trinkets or jewelry as dragons like to hoard shinies
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: air

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1: CC have fun and go wild! <3

Variation #2: CC have fun and go wild! <3

Variation #3: CC have fun and go wild! <3

Variation #4: CC have fun and go wild! <3

Variation #5: CC have fun and go wild! <3  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:05 pm
Inari Miko | Mutant Ulun'Suti

Recipients: Myself (Inari Miko), Kyjoto, Natelie, Teigra, Rein_Carnation, Zakiax ((If any of these are on custom cooldown or in another HHer, I will contest the extra(s) off instead. ))

Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'Suti
Body Build: Regular (CC leg up or down pose.)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White & fluffy. Bent neck pose; CC leg up/down.
Face: Black face & fox or wolf ears with red eyes. One black "gem" of some sort on the forehead, like the one Absol has..? Maybe the miffed eyebrows, open smile, & sultry eyes (trying to get a "mysterious" expression).
Mane: Cropped (or Reverse Cropped) style, white (to resemble ref as best as you can).
Tail: 9 white fox tails (if possible) with black tips.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline front paws & canid hind paws. All 4 paws are white with black claws. Black paw pads (if they show). Black Suti leg scales on the shins only.
Reference Image(s): Absol & Ninetales

Horn(s): A large black Suti horn, just one, that closely resembles the example (placed on the right side of her head (which would be on our left). Maybe also a smaller one on the left (our right)? (Mimicking the Mega Absol horns.)
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: They're an Absol x Ninetales/Alolan Ninetales Pokefusion. Herd (brainstorming) info can be found here! (We even have our own Discord.)

Trading Post Items: See below.
Custom Items: Splice templated TP items to craft a mala bead/necklace; obsidian in color with a red tassel. Similarly done with a bracelet, but with "claw" beads as well. The "claw" can be white or CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Can't find examples for the "claw" and bead bracelet I had but here's the one(s) for the necklace. One and two.
(Very much like the Inari's Revival beads and Hanyo's beads.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Up to the owners.

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Color shift: Change white base to black, and black parts on the body to white. CC any other color shift w/item(s).

Variation #2: Color shift: Change white base to silver/lilac-silver & the black parts on the body a soft shade of blue, & lilac/lavender eyes (think shiny Ninetales/Alolan Ninetales). CC any other color shift w/item(s).

Variation #3: Color shift: Make the white base slightly off-white, change black parts to red, and the eyes to green (think shiny Absol). CC any other color shift w/item(s).

Variation #4: Color shift: Keep the white base, but change the black parts on the body to silver.. CC any other color shift w/eyes and/or item(s).

Variation #5: Color shift: Change the white base to black and the black parts to red. CC any other color shift w/eyes and/or item(s).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:43 pm
Lady Argentum Draconis | Seathi/Nixie
I will be keeping 2 and the others will be contested off.

Soquili Species: Seathi/Nixie
Body Build: Seathi
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? If you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with blue and gold koi fish markings
Face: Gold Eyes
Mane: Splice of the bangs of Long with braid
Tail: Goldfish Tail (one that keeps the Seathi seahorse curl)
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3

Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins: Nixie Side Fins
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC but no nasal or lip piercings.
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Black Body, CC hue shift/other changes

Variation #2: White Body, CC hue shift/other changes

Variation #3: Black Body, CC hue shift/other changes

Variation #4: White Body, CC hue shift/other changes

Variation #5: Black Body, CC hue shift/other changes  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:13 pm
PLEASE MAKE SURE HEADERS ARE FILLED OUT APPROPRIATELY!!
You should be filling in the "Username | Herd Helper Breed" header in your forms! So far I've been filling them in myself, but if you don't fill them in from this post on, I just won't be adding you to the list.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:59 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon | Mutant Draft (Giant Floofy Boys)
Will be keeping two for myself.
One will go to -Ghastly Demise-
One will go to lysia_nyteblade
One will go to Leena-chan
One will go to SkyDragono

Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Draft (no roman nose)
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? Not needed.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black (or near black)
Face: Black Sclera, cc for iris color, see reference for facial markings.
Mane: See reference for style, CC for color
Tail: FLOOOFY (see reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: FETLOCKS!! See reference
Reference Image(s):
Cert!
[Uncert][Items]

Other Notes: Fluffier, Ceryeni ears for all of them.

Trading Post Items: piercings, ears, lip, nose, etc CC on placement, and coloration. (Enjoy yourself with making cute emo floofs)

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The original artist of him Lolternative gave full permission! heart

--- Helper Variation ---

So basically here, it's cc on the marking color palette, gradients, solids, etc. I would like the iris/eye colors to contrast whatever color the markings are. And for the base fur color black. Items are CC colors for the candels.

Palettes linked below are purely inspiration, and not needed to be used at all.
[x][x][x][x][x][x]

Variation #1: cc

Variation #2: cc

Variation #3: cc

Variation #4: cc

Variation #5: cc

Variation #6: cc  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:46 pm
techabyte | Mutant Hyper Hybrid
* I'll be keeping two, XxXPandamoniumXxX, magnadearel, -Moomoolattecha-, and White Neko Chan

Soquili Species: - Ulun'Suti / Hippo / Flutter / Cerynei / Angeni - With full claws
Body Build: Regular - Bent Neck, Lifted Leg
Concept Origin: Original Design - Flight Rising Pet ( Modified )
WIP Needed? Nah. :3 I trust ya!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: ¤ Iridescent white bases for all ponies.
¤ Circuit like markings all over their body, painted like body paint.
¤ Underbelly a soft, iridescent in style.
¤ Wings a sort of wave of colors, an ombre of their normal coloration, with stars mixed within them.
Face: ¤ Eye Color: Match variant colors.
¤ Inner ear: Match body color.
¤ Connecting circuit marking from body.
¤ Expression: Unhinged eyes, with open smile face. CC the eyebrows. And a 3 on the fangs on all the girls please.
Mane: CC mane : D | Splice whatever you like. I prefer them to have more elegant, soft looking hairstyles? Maybe some braids. | Inspiration 1 | Inspiration 2 | Inspiration 3 | Inspiration 4
Tail: Ulun'suti Bare or spiked tail ( vary between them ). If possible splice in some feathers from the Hippo lines manes/tails to create the illusion of having a feather tipped tail. CC colors to match the mane on those with feathers. Maybe color the feathers similar to the wing stars.
Claw/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, claw color black.
Reference Image(s): [ References are for a male that I'm customing later on. All the variants for the females are below ] Proof of ownership | Manipulated Image for Markings | Jewelry and Wings

Horn(s): CC Colors, use the four point rack ( Cerynei ) and the smooth horns ( Ulun'Suti ) .
Wings: CC Which wings to use out of the frilled or spread wings on Ulun'Suti line ( not scaled please ). And Fantasy/Sprite wings for the flutter set. ( Alternate between? )
Scales: No scales please.
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: Any metals make silver; CC gem/bead colors to look well with the variants of the coloration on each Soq. CC Tabard cloth coloration however you think looks good. Double Band Bracelet, Beaded Bracelets, Three Stud Earrings, Tabards with Bells and Even Beads ( Bells Silver in color ); Short/Long chain chopsticks.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Splice and edit however you wish for them to look as similar as possible to the jewelry image on the dragon from Flight Rising.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's based off one of my dragons from Flight Rising. I'm questing him as a Soq, and want him to have a herd to go into when I do get him. x

--- Helper Variation --- [ Since I don't know which one I want, I'm just going to post all the colors below. So all six will be listed under here. ]
{ If anything above is over 10% difference, feel free to cut it from the alternation, for instance the different flutter wings. They can all be one if need be }
I messed up on the manipulation and put the circuitry on the wings. The wings aren't supposed to have the circuit images on there. Just the galaxy and wavy bits seen on the second and third image of every variant.
Make tail feather colors match the dragon colors more ( like I know the orange one is very vibrant orange, but alter it a bit to be more rust colored )

Variation #1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 2 3 4

Variation #2:

Variation #3:

Variation #4:

Variation #5:

Variation #6:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:53 am
Kaya Wolf Moon | Fox/Jackal Purewalker
(Note: I'll keep two and the others will be contested off)

Soquili Species: Fox/Jackal Purewalker
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes, please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
- Purewalker fox pelt with original tail. If you can somehow make the pelt's ears and tail look more like a jackal's without editing, that would be awesome, but just the normal pelt will be okay if it's not possible.
- Body and pelt color are CC based on reference images
- Markings and color of them are CC based on reference images
- Feral fox form with eastern coyote tail
- Items are CC based on reference images. I would love a wide variety between the 6 please, with each one having at least 2 items
Face:
- Eye color is CC based on reference images
- Would love glowing eyes with light trails
- Markings are CC based on reference images
- Eyebrow and inner ear color are CC
Mane:
- Splice and dice to your hearts content, but would definitely like hair to be tucked away under the pelt
- Color and style are CC based on reference images
- Items are CC based on reference images
Tail:
- Fox pelt tail
- Color is CC
- Markings and/or items are CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A.
Reference Image(s):
Moodboard reference
Possible hair and hair item reference (if it's not possible to get this one then feel free to try one of the other styles on the board or just have fun)

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt:
- Purewalker fox pelt with original tail; spliced to resemble a jackal if possible
- Pelt color is CC based on reference images
- Markings and color of them are CC based on reference images
- Feral fox form with eastern coyote tail
Other Notes:
I would love an unpelted form with a mane. The fox tail can be used as the unpelted tail.

Trading Post Items:
- CC based on reference images. I would like for each of them to have from 2-5 items. Have fun with it! Splice and dice as much as you'd like
- Item thoughts (feel free to pick from these are do as you feel inspired): armbands/armlets and leg bands, bracelets, weapons, papyrus, cloth, hair and tail jewelry, chains, broad collar, kilts with belts
Custom Items: Same as above
Link to pinterest board for item inspirations
More inspiration
And another
This one too
One more
Here too
And last one

-- Existing Pets --

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1:
- Item(s) difference: splice and dice using reference images above
- Color shift: can either be completely different from the others are match to 2 others. Leaving it as CC
- Eye color: different from the others, complimenting body and pelt color; glowing with light trails
- Same markings as original

Variation #2:
- Color shift: can either be completely different from the others are match to 2 others. Leaving it as CC
- Eye color: different from the others, complimenting body and pelt color; glowing with light trails
- Same markings as original

Variation #3:
- Different markings
- Color: can either be completely different from the others are match to the original. Leaving it as CC

Variation #4:
- Different markings

Variation #5:
- Different markings
- Color: can either be completely different from the others are match to the original. Leaving it as CC

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:59 am
dawns_aura | Tri-wing Angeni‘lona

Soquili Species: Tri-wing Angeni‘lona
Body Build: regular, lifted leg
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? just for the first

*** I will be keeping two, others will be contested off ***

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see palette for color, markings cc based off inspiration from theme (Fallen Angel) and mood boards
Face: eye color-deep garnet or blood red w/ glow effect and black sclera, harsh/cold expression, fang 2
Mane: length-medium, something that looks good w/ a few braids here and there (cc)
Tail: devil 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: kalona
Reference Image(s):
Color palette- x
Song inspiration- Song inspiration
Fallen angel Moodboards- xXx, xXx, xXx, xXx,

Horn(s): backswept kalona
Wings: three-sets, mismatched kalona and angeni (cc) ((( no head or hoof winglets)))

Trading Post Items: chains draped around wings or over back/around rump, corvid skull and star floating ‘halo’ … cc inspiration from mood boards
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation ideas feel free to mix and match to keep within the 10% difference-

base color palette (feel free to use different shades than included)- https://i.pinimg.com/564x/21/c2/fd/21c2fd5acec2459b347a48064ecf926c.jpg

Eye color palette - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/83/51/f483517670ec77e8585e5b44057e8519.jpg

Demon horns 1 or 2, backswept
Fangs 1,2, or 5 if appropriate
Thick lashes
((( no head or hoof winglets)))
Accessories- bones, candles, lanterns, chains that can be draped around, cc

Variation #1: different eye color, subtle marking change (slightly different color/placement or shape ** thinner or thicker, different curve to the lines etc**)
different accessories, different expression, other templates --- cc

Variation #2: different eye color, subtle marking change (slightly different color/placement or shape ** thinner or thicker, different curve to the lines etc**)

Variation #3: different eye color, subtle marking change (slightly different color/placement or shape ** thinner or thicker, different curve to the lines etc**)

Variation #4: different eye color, subtle marking change (slightly different color/placement or shape ** thinner or thicker, different curve to the lines etc**)

Variation #5: different eye color, subtle marking change (slightly different color/placement or shape ** thinner or thicker, different curve to the lines etc**)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:44 am
Malikztiah Ankhwave | Mutant Hippogryph

Soquili Species: - Mutant Hippogryph
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: Inspired by a commissioned pet from a long dead shop
WIP Needed? Yes pls

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Take color cue from the ref. The deep reddish brown base and gradient stripes in warm colors. All the Templated Fluff. These boys are fluffy. ♥
Face: Beak, beak tip colored like the ref and his stripes. Blue eyes.
Mane: CC- either feathers or hair, or a touch of both. Full and fluffy
Tail: Feline walker tail- curved (The more detailed shading of the newer pelts). Top group of feathers from Elegant gryph template over the feline tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front legs have owl claws, hind legs are pawed- New feline. Feather fetlocks. No leg scales on any of the Variants.
Reference Image(s): Link Certed

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Hippogryph falcon wings- color like the ref, but add more striping/banding to the feathers than his original design has?
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Hood/Tabard, CC coloring and trim. Any items that would fit a "Wandering warrior-for-hire"
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Fero was my design

--- Helper Variation ---

If anyone's over the 10% we are all more than willing to adjust until they fall under!

Variation #1: [Juliette06] Black, the stripes are a gradient of bright blue to a vivid, near-glowing purple/violet. Feet: Front owl claws, hind paws, Face: No cheek feathers, no beak , chinscruff, Bright blue eyes. Tail: Feline S-curve. Top cluster of feathers from Display (Bottom Only) Gryph tail. Add a "Curl toward" Big Feather from Trad feather pack tucked into the Display feathers. Accessories- CC, Over-confident Warrior is his personality

Variation #2: [Nymiinym] Base fur a deep charcoal grey-black gradient. Stripes a toxic green with gradients to lighter green for depth. Feet: Hind legs feline paws, front owl claws, Face: Hippo beak, no cheek feathers, Yellow eyes. Tail: S-tail feline with Big Curled Towards and Big Curled Back feathers. Accessories- CC, tabard, cloth drapes, some herbs or food items in a bowl?

Variation #3: [stormflower] Base a deep brown- like the gaia color scheme shade "Off black." Stripes in a pastel gradient, opalescent looking. Some scars on this boy. Face: Cheek fluff instead of feathers, bright purple eyes. Feet: Front owl claws, hind paws. Tail: Feline Curve, the top feathers of Regular hippo tail at the base, with Slim 2, Medium 3, and Medium length Floofy feathers tucked into them. Accessories: CC- warrior type. Hood, draped cloth, a weapon of sorts, some bangles?

Variation #4: [Kitsune Mistress Nyoko] Pale blue-white base with icy blue and lavender markings. (Mostly blue, gradient to lavender.) Neck ruff, elbow fluff, and cheek scruff. Extremely fluffy mane with mixed feathers. Extremely pale blue eyes. CC. Splice phoenix feathers on either side of feline tail. No feather fetlocks - splice hair fetlocks of some kind instead to give some long, flowing leg hair! Lean more towards a spellcaster/alchemist aesthetic instead of brawny warrior for accessories!

Variation #5: [Will be contested] Base coat a cream to white, stripes Golden to sunset orange (Think the colors of a Strawberry Tiger?). Face: beak, Cheek feathers, dark green eyes. Tail: Feline curve with the same arrangement of feathers as my original boy. Feet: Feline paws hind, front owl claws. Accessories: CC- something that would fit with the theme. Cloth, bandages, a weapon of sorts. A "Negotiator" meant to stand by a client and look all tough and scary even if he personally isn't.  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Prism Shine
Crew

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:26 pm
Prism Shine | Mutant Winged Cat Purewalker
(Recipients; Myself x2, Spockat, Hattaki, SilverLutz, last remaining will be contested off. Variants will be given out individually after completion.)

Soquili Species: Feline Purewalker, Wind
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Serval inspiration; Gold with white underbelly, spots, spot-stripes, eye-spot ears.
Face: Gold-red, Chill Felinewalker expression and smile
Mane: Spliced; Punk Rock bangs that frame the face from ear to bottom of chin, and Windblown Neck Mane
Tail: Feline Pelt (Detailed Shading) Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline Paws, leg down
Reference Image(s): Serval - [x] | [x] | [x]

Wings: Eagle Wings -- matching serval spots and bands, colors to match please!
Pelt: Feline Pelt with Detailed Shading; Serval-based, see reference pictures
Other Notes: Lowered Ears with Detailed Shading, Curled Tail with Detailed Shading, Angeni Charm matching color CC placement

Trading Post Items: CC, if anything looks good!
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Hue Shift White with Silver/Grey (based loosely around a leucistic serval ); CC Expression, Any Items, Angeni Charm Placement (Please match color!)

Variation #2: Hue Shift White + Rainbow; CC Expression, Any Items, Angeni Charm Placement (Please match color!)

Variation #3: Hue Shift Black + Rainbow; CC Expression, Any Items, Angeni Charm Placement (Please match color!)

Variation #4: Hue Shift Black + Orange; CC Expression, Any Items, Angeni Charm Placement (Please match color!)

Variation #5: Hue Shift Blues (Teal and Navy) + White; CC Expression, Any Items, Angeni Charm Placement (Please match color!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:55 am
Malis Vitterfolk | Flutter/Kirin
Recipients: Me x2 the rest will be contested off

Soquili Species: - Flutter/Kirin
Concept Origin: Ardenweald inspired mock-breeding between these two concepts: [x] [x]
WIP Needed? Up to you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly the colour scheme of either the unicorn, or the wolf but with the markings like the runic deer.
Face: CC but I'd like the bent-neck pose
Mane: CC but with some leaves in there (style will change per pony)
Tail: Elegant uni-style tail with some leaves in the tail tuft.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leafy fetlocks like this: [x]
Reference Image(s): [x] [x]

Horn(s): Large horns like this [x] or [x]
Wings: Flutter wings like this [x]
Scales: Custom leafy scales like this: [x]
Other Notes: leafy-like chest fluff to match the scales on the back + their leafy fetlocks

Trading Post Items: CC - Though different items or tweaks between ponies would be greatly loved
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Ardenweald] [Props] [Garb]

-- Existing Pets --

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: The colour scheme not picked for the first one (either the unicorn or the wolf) w/ mane + accessories variation

Variation #2: Spring/Summer colour scheme w/ mane + accessories variation

Variation #3: Autumn colour scheme w/ mane + accessories variation

Variation #4: Winter colour scheme: [x] w/ mane + accessories variation

Variation #5: 'Drust' colour scheme: [x] w/ mane + accessories variation (skulls maybe?)  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:23 am
Summer Raaven | Draft Regular
Will be contested

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft
WIP Needed? No thanks!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Refs for inspiration
Standard body for draft regulars, no variation
Face: See Refs for inspiration
Standard head shape for draft regulars, no variation
Mane: See Refs for inspiration
Tail:See Refs for inspiration
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Here; Here;

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: ---
Reference Image(s) for Items: ---

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: CC of browns, creams, blacks, whites, greys

Variation #2: CC of browns, creams, blacks, whites, greys

Variation #3: CC of browns, creams, blacks, whites, greys

Variation #4: CC of browns, creams, blacks, whites, greys

Variation #5: CC of browns, creams, blacks, whites, greys  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:06 pm
Strawberri Stardust
Hey Strawberri! I was just letting you know Koiasi and Rinial (I haven't checked about the others - I only saw those two posted above) are already entered in a HH. You can only be part of a single HH in these slots so one of you will have to remove your entries or you'll have to take the people already entered out of who would get one from this. -Astoria (if you have any questions don't hesitate to poke staff!
Edited to fix the above: 8/16/21 @ 5:12pm est~!
Edited again 8/17/21 @ 4:23pm est to fix one more time, sorry x3
Strawberri Stardust | Unicorns
Others who get one will be irishgirl1017, Koiasi, and two to three to game off, hopefully.

Soquili Species: Unicorn
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Nope~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like the base on all of them to be white, and just have eyes/hair/markings in different colors. I would love a mehndi design on their rumps, with a lotus theme (also anywhere else you think it would look good)
Tail: Classical unicorn tail, please
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse style fetlocks if possible.
Reference Image(s): Lotus based Mehndi || Color Palettes for inspiration: [x] || [x] || [x] || [x] || [x] || [x] || [x] || [x] || [x]

Horn(s): Loose Curl horn, please. Can it glow?

Trading Post Items: CC if there's something you think would fit~
Custom Items:
Everything is just for inspiration, and I'm willing to compromise. I'd love to see what you come up with for the girls~ The Herd!

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Color shift, Weaved mane, possibly different expression?

Variation #2: Color shift, Wild mane, possibly different expression?

Variation #3: Color shift, Fabio mane, possibly different expression?

Variation #4: Color shift, Punk Rock mane, possibly different expression?

Variation #5: Color shift, Long Braid mane, possibly different expression?  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:59 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Canid HerdHelper
Soquili Species: - Regular Canid (Wolf/Fox) Pawed
Body Build: Regular Stallion, Lifted Leg, Bent Neck Optional
Concept Origin: Original- Adding to Underland!
WIP Needed? It Would Be Nice
Number/Players: 6; Myself (1-2?), Silver Metallic Dragon, Saint Vis; Remainders will be Evented Away!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Sunset Stripes On a Deep Night-Colored Body! Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls. If possible, please include a "Diamond" interworked/hidden somewhere in their pattern. (See Spade on Existing Cheshires.) For this pony: Base color is a mix of blue/black/purple (like concentration in bottom right corner) striped in brighter colors of purple/pink/orange.
Face: Expression: Standard? Eyes: Unhinged. Lashes: Thick. Fangs: 2? Eyes a pale color with "lighter" shades as eyeliner/shadow, darker pelt colors around. Include nose dots (whisker points) similar to Cheshire Female, as well as Cheek Stripes (3 maybe, not an exact match to the girls) in relevant lighter colors. Almost glowing light periwinkle eyes/eyebrows; sunset tones (blend of SOFT yellow/pink/orange inner ears.please. Splice Wolf or Fox Ears (CC what looks best?)- Can we possibly create a "faux" Cheshire smile with teeth 'markings' (a la sugar skull?) but in a Cheshire Grin
Mane: Windblown for Bangs/Far Side; splice of Hair Tufts with styles Curly, Tight Braid/Long Braid for crest line (along neck from ears to shoulder). Just want overall a medium length without too much coverage OR too much bare on the neck.
Tail: Alt Fox Tail; Dark Base Colors/Lighter Stripes. Striped to match body, possibly partially faded/see through? (Cheshire Inspiration)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid Paw Feet, possibly partially faded/see through (Cheshire Inspiration). Claws uniform color, possibly white?
Reference Image(s): Original Cheshire; Color Palette; Pinterest Moodboard; Chesh Mashup Images

Other Notes: Regular Body Type; Canid Paws/Tail/Ears. Stock Fangs.
Possibly Kirin Butt Fluff to give them some floof?

Trading Post Items: Crystal Ball with Treasure Base, Lit Tealight, Teapot with Arcane Pattern, 2 Teacups (1 Full, dark burgundy OR purple Tea; 2nd: Splice Crystals into a Teacup- Small Cluster OR Small Spiked? whichever looks best), Square Bottle Full,
Custom Items: Is there anything we can splice into TAROT CARDS? Two or three? Even if they're a basic pattern with a gold tracery of lines like the back of a deck. Is there Lemon Slices/Sugar Cubes (possibly from Mice?) that could be spliced on 2nd Teacup?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Tea/Filled Bottle Possibility Reference; Accessory Reference for a Pattern on Teapot and/or Tarot Cards if we can make that work?; Teacup Crystal Idea (Original Inspiration, Wine Glass)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Character Cheshires

--- Helper Variation ---
Color Shift/Different Accessory or Two?

Variation #1: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Dark Rainbow
Alternate Item: Some Short Skinny Candles in a Cluster? Black

Variation #2: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Teals/Greens
Alternate Item: Crystal Ball with Treasure Base?

Variation #3: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Purple/Wines

Variation #4: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Cosmic Cloud
Alternate Item:

Variation #5: Cheshire Striping, inspired by References Image or Existing Cheshire Herd Girls.
Color Variant Black and Red
Alternate Item: Tea Bowl of Roses? // Teapot/Cup Color?  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff