Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prosperity & Ruin

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Soul Eater-based role playing guild. Active in 2022! 

Tags: Soul Eater, Roleplay, DWMA, Witch, Dark Fantasy 

Reply 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 & 𝖱𝖴𝖨𝖭
🌙⇨ Chatterbox | OOC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:54 pm
User Image

This is the Out of Character chatroom for communicating with other members of the guild.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:55 pm
First! emotion_kirakira  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:56 pm
Mm, technically that was the second post in the thread razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:41 pm
WAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  

Roy-schach

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:43 pm
emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:08 pm
emotion_rainbow

love won today

ghostfinch

Seeker

Curiosity

Professional Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:28 pm
I cannot figure out how to PM the Captain, so I thought I'd write my reply in here:
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:
Hello! Thank you very much for the invite, I'm so glad you like my writing! Unfortunately for the time being I cannot get involved in other RPs, I'm in school and I do need to invest a lot of time in my studies - my current and only RP group is already quite busy, and I need to respect my commitment to them first and foremost.

Now that this has been said, I know it's somewhat far away, but when I finish my semester in April, if you guys are still willing to have me, I might consider joining. I can't say for certain though, to be perfectly honest. Lots of things will need to be determined by then, until I can make an informed decision about what my summer will look like.

It breaks my heart because when I looked up the series I really liked it! I love this type of RP so much, I greatly enjoy making quirky characters with stats and stuff in unconventional school settings. Alas, the timing isn't quite right for me. T__T

How does that sound to you?
Cheers and stay safe,
Curiosity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:11 pm
Curiosity
I cannot figure out how to PM the Captain, so I thought I'd write my reply in here:
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:
Hello! Thank you very much for the invite, I'm so glad you like my writing! Unfortunately for the time being I cannot get involved in other RPs, I'm in school and I do need to invest a lot of time in my studies - my current and only RP group is already quite busy, and I need to respect my commitment to them first and foremost.

Now that this has been said, I know it's somewhat far away, but when I finish my semester in April, if you guys are still willing to have me, I might consider joining. I can't say for certain though, to be perfectly honest. Lots of things will need to be determined by then, until I can make an informed decision about what my summer will look like.

It breaks my heart because when I looked up the series I really liked it! I love this type of RP so much, I greatly enjoy making quirky characters with stats and stuff in unconventional school settings. Alas, the timing isn't quite right for me. T__T

How does that sound to you?
Cheers and stay safe,
Curiosity

I gotcha! I'm in law school so I'm pretty swamped also. Take your time! Feel free to hang around the guild and jump in whenever you want! emotion_kirakira

Also, I keep my PMs turned to friends only because sometimes I invite people to my guilds and they are annoyed about it and send not-so-nice messages. Lol

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Curiosity

Professional Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:30 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias

I gotcha! I'm in law school so I'm pretty swamped also. Take your time! Feel free to hang around the guild and jump in whenever you want! emotion_kirakira

Also, I keep my PMs turned to friends only because sometimes I invite people to my guilds and they are annoyed about it and send not-so-nice messages. Lol

Oh wow! I bet you are! Law is so demanding. I'm taking translation, FR/EN 3nodding

And no worries, I totally understand~~ I would do the same in your situation.

Oh yeah! I meant to ask: what is the expected timeframe for posts?

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:51 pm
Curiosity
Oh wow! I bet you are! Law is so demanding. I'm taking translation, FR/EN 3nodding

And no worries, I totally understand~~ I would do the same in your situation.

Oh yeah! I meant to ask: what is the expected timeframe for posts?

heart

We don't have an expectation, you can just start posting whenever you want. Feel free to join our discord server too, the link is in the guild.

The vast majority of our members join and just lurk. The guild is a free-flowing story so people can just jump in and post whenever they want. Guild RPs tend to be different from what you may have experienced in Barton Town in this respect. It's a lot more open world so there is no expectation for posting. We do have some set-up narratives and storylines but you can choose whether or not to participate. Once you do participate in a narrative we just ask that you keep up the posts.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Curiosity

Professional Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:58 pm
Ephemeral Ozymandias
We don't have an expectation, you can just start posting whenever you want. Feel free to join our discord server too, the link is in the guild.

The vast majority of our members join and just lurk. The guild is a free-flowing story so people can just jump in and post whenever they want. Guild RPs tend to be different from what you may have experienced in Barton Town in this respect. It's a lot more open world so there is no expectation for posting. We do have some set-up narratives and storylines but you can choose whether or not to participate. Once you do participate in a narrative we just ask that you keep up the posts.

Oooooooh that's great!! Slower paced absolutely suits me. This is indeed my first time ever RPing in a guild...! I love how everything is segmented, it's pleasant to the eye 3nodding

Sure, I'll hop on Discord! See you there heart  
𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖸 & 𝖱𝖴𝖨𝖭

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff