Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Harvest Haven Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:45 am
In the same style as King of fighters one liners, we are trying to build a farm together using a minimum of one line and our own OCs.

There are 4 seasons with 30 days to each season.

It was Spring day 1, year 1 and the farm was a mess. There were trees, logs, stones, and weeds spread throughout the area. The villagers have asked young Ochru Hiwatari to try and clean it up and while Ochru is indeed capable, he knew he could not do this alone.

He started the work anyway so it wouldn't look so nasty and therefore he collected at least 50 pieces of wood, made a storage chest, and then gathered some stones and weeds and placed them in the chest for they could be used as resources later. The extra sap and seeds he found, he just put in the shipping bin to be sold.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:44 pm
User Image

name: jasmine rose
species : human
sexual orientation: straight
- sunny weather
- roses
dislikes:
-rude people
- animal abusers  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:21 pm
Blizzard Rainbow
User Image

name: jasmine rose
species : human
sexual orientation: straight
- sunny weather
- roses
dislikes:
-rude people
- animal abusers

Perfect! All you have to do is say hi to Ochru and then tell him in character that you own a pet shop and then we can continue from there. Love the character profile though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:50 am
Jasmine was opening up her shop when she saw someone outside and decided to walk over to him and introduce herself . " Hi there my name is Jasmine and I own a exotic petshop .. pleased to meet ya " she replied to him politely .
Ochru

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:53 am
Blizzard Rainbow
Jasmine was opening up her shop when she saw someone outside and decided to walk over to him and introduce herself . " Hi there my name is Jasmine and I own a exotic petshop .. pleased to meet ya " she replied to him politely .
Ochru

"Oh hi! My name is Ochru. I am helping supply the local bars and restaurants here although 1 bar grows their own crops. Its a lot of work though. I'll be sure to stop by later on. I wanna see what puppies are up these days."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:49 pm
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru

"Oh hi! My name is Ochru. I am helping supply the local bars and restaurants here although 1 bar grows their own crops. Its a lot of work though. I'll be sure to stop by later on. I wanna see what puppies are up these days."

" well i have lots of dogs and cats as well as some fish, birds and small pets too . please do stop by and see my selection " she replied with a cheerful smile  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:59 am
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru

" well i have lots of dogs and cats as well as some fish, birds and small pets too . please do stop by and see my selection " she replied with a cheerful smile

"I'll be sure to. But for right now, I gotta chop some more wood. Too bad I am already exhausted."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:37 am
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru

"I'll be sure to. But for right now, I gotta chop some more wood. Too bad I am already exhausted."

she smiled and replied " well be sure to drink lots of water , this heat is enough to kill a person " and then walked back to her shop to feed all the animals .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:47 am
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru

she smiled and replied " well be sure to drink lots of water , this heat is enough to kill a person " and then walked back to her shop to feed all the animals .

Ochru thought, "Easy for you to say when there is next to no drinkable water around here. It looks like I have to go back to my mom's lounge to bring canteens of it here. I will also need to remember to get my goddess tools from my home in flower bud village."

It was then that Ochru had collapsed onto the dirt due to exhaustion. If only there was a physician or a hospital in this village that could revive him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:28 am
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru

Ochru thought, "Easy for you to say when there is next to no drinkable water around here. It looks like I have to go back to my mom's lounge to bring canteens of it here. I will also need to remember to get my goddess tools from my home in flower bud village."

It was then that Ochru had collapsed onto the dirt due to exhaustion. If only there was a physician or a hospital in this village that could revive him.

" Oh no! Ochru , please be alright ? somebody help him !" she replied as she came running to see what happened to him and try to help him to feel better.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:47 am
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru
Blizzard Rainbow
Ochru

" Oh no! Ochru , please be alright ? somebody help him !" she replied as she came running to see what happened to him and try to help him to feel better.

But Ochru could not hear Jasmine's pleas. What Ochru needed, besides rest, was water and food. Would Jasmine take Ochru to Empress Dee's lounge or the farther away Orochi steakhouse or would she try and get someone from either of those places to help? We will just have to wait to see what Jasmine does.

(Remember, I am trying to tie in some of the other RPs in this guild section so that they get more activity too. So, let us hope this works.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:51 am
When Terry arrived and saw Ochru lying face down in a pile of dirt where a bunch of growing crops were lazily growing beside him, Terry had a suspicion of what happened.

Nonetheless, Terry grabbed the scanner and used it to see what was the matter. And it was just as he figured. Fatigue coupled by hunger and thirst. He then said to Jasmine who undoubtedly followed him, "He will need some of my supplies and then rest. But, it would be great if you could get some other villagers to tend to the crops growing while Ochru recovers. I will see to Ochru's hunger, thirst, and any injuries. Can I rely on you to find the other villagers to help?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:48 pm
Jasmine was very worried about her new friend and replied " yes i will run and get some of the others to come help right away !" and then went to get them as fast as she could.
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:45 am
Even though everything was black and he could not move an inch of his body not even his mouth to say stuff, Ochru could hear what was going on. At least for right now that's how it was. When he first collapsed he couldn't even hear a thing. He was happy that Terry was helping Jasmine in this situation and he was even happier that Jasmine cared so much. He couldn't tell if he was smiling, but oh how badly did Ochru want to smile.  

Ochru

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:56 pm
Terry found a capsule in a pack that unleashed an IV kit. And putting in a set of batteries in the back of it, he then hooked up the canteen of water to the one part of it and then put the injection needle into the back of Ochru's hand. "This will help. I need him to wake up sometime in order to feed him something or wait until this thing drains into his system. He will come to eventually. That much is certain."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff