Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Kleoth's Hatching] Coveting Their Grace (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:12 pm

Oh, she was growing tired of this, though that had less to do with impatience and more to do with lugging around all her weight. It wasn't a problem or an issue, thank you--she was simply a very healthy queen, as one ought to be, quite robust and more for the eye to see! And rest assured, this gold did enjoy being seen.

But all this walking nonsense... It was a bit nicer while in the egg, with Mother doing all the work to move them.

Finally--after what felt like absolutely ages--she caught sight of her. The one she wanted. The one she needed. The one who... was too far away. But she was not unaware of the thoughts that had gone through Hers head. Picking her way with all the dignity her rotound form could offer, the queen would put in the effort to do this right. Even if she would rather make Hers come to her instead.

A gold rider need never say her sorry, especially over an imaginary offense. But if apologize you must, CiraineMine, I dare say you should apologize to me, for making me walk this distance! There was no true rebuke in the gold's words. Not really. Instead, her words were colored with love. She could never truly upset, and to prove it, reached out and buried her head into the girl--demanding to be seen, touched, and held. But rest assured, your Chrysaetosoth would walk all of Pern to get to you. Only for you. But now that they were together, this gold desired nothing more than to remain.

User Image

Zaikt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:29 pm
OREUNE AND GREEN PRAEDAETH

Somehow they'd managed to make it to the feeding tables, Oreune had no idea how or why - her mind was just a jumbled mess occasionally filtering in with comfort and love from Praedaeth and the rumble of hunger from both of their stomachs. The green would nose at her hand every now and then in a manner of assurance - something the dragonet was amazingly good at despite her ridiculously short time out - and maybe, just maybe, Oreune was starting to believe it more.

Well, admit to herself openly about it.

Or well. It was too late, she was Praedaeth's and Praedaeth was hers and they were going to be together and she never would be replaced again, that she never had to worry that this love and friendship was temporary, that she -

Less think, more food. Your friend is here and she wants a hug I guess. Praedaeth motioned with her snout towards Mhinadi, to the hand that was covered in blood from feeding her own dragon. Get the hug, then get some food into me please. Or really feed her first, then hugs??? Food though.

FOOD.

"Don't cry Mhin, you'll upset - uh" Scandoacuth "...your dragon." Praedaeth absolutely rolled her eyes at Oreune's shortcut out of that, but nudged the woman's elbow forward so the handshake could happen a lot faster. "We'll take more after I feed Praedaeth, okay? Then you can rub in your told you sos all you want." There was joy in the tease, the remark, and then soon a knife in Oreune's hand to cut up food.

The dragon sat, her mouth open, and the little green was ready to devour. Don't cut your finger or anything. Her eye sparkled as she mirrored her rider's own thoughts, and for some reason.......

Well.

Now she had to try even harder.

Samuel Carlin

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:49 pm
Surel of green Jamaiceth

The dragons were doing their best to sniff out Theirs and Surel was doing her best to stand still and quiet, not wanting to interrupt. Her eyes lingered on the gold as she spoke to the green, it seemed, and when they parted ways Surel moved on to watching the blues. She was so caught up in watching them she didn't notice the green until just a moment before the little dragon collided with her legs, sending Surel to the warm sand.

"Oof!" she huffed as she landed on her back, the sand mostly breaking her fall and preventing any sort of injury other than the wind getting minorly knocked out of her. A moment later and a sweet voice was in her mind apologizing for bumping into her. There was also bright green eyes and a green muzzle inches away from her own face.

Oh! Are you all right? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you... ....?

"I-I'm fine," Surel said, her voice just a bit shaky due to having a dragon so close to her. And slightly on top of her. She held still, unsure if the dragon was going to move, and instead felt the weight of the little green shift further over her.

Um....Um? Oh! Oh, Surel! Your Jamaiceth was looking all over for you!

"Huh?" Her Jamaiceth? Surel pushed herself up onto her elbows as Jamaiceth rested her head on her legs, which was a good thing because a moment later she would have been knocked flat again with the wave of love that washed over her. "Oh..."

What would you like to do next, SurelMine? The eyes that looked up at her were whirling rainbows and Surel knew, in that exact moment, that everything was going to be all right. Literally everything. There was no reason to worry or fret anymore, Jamaiceth had found her. Now things would be better. Oh. Oh! I am very hungry...

"Then I would like to get you some food," Surel said softly as she cradled Jamaiceth's banded muzzle with her hands, tilting the knobbed head to press their foreheads together. She could feel her near constant anxiety that always was simmering below the surface settle, like someone had blown out the fire that was always making it bubble.

Oh! That sounds like a perfect idea! How wonderful the thing you want to do next is give me food! That had worked out perfectly from Jamaiceth's point of view. See, she and her rider were the perfect pair!

The genuine tone of voice that came from the little green made Surel's smile broaden as her heart filled with love. This dragon was so sincere it almost hurt.

"Come on then," she said, shifting her hold to wrap her arms around the little round body. She wouldn't be able to do this for long and she was going to carry her dragon as much as she could! Rising from the sand, she carried Jamaicath close to her chest, their hearts beating as one as they headed for the feeding tables.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:15 pm
A'toka and Blue Shahinath

"That's a good way to describe it," more than himself - A'toka looked down at Shahinath as he fed the blue the next bite, again eaten with as much grace and poise and nobility as one so young and so toothy could. "But I also feel the most like myself I have my entire life," like with a swipe of a paw the dust that had obscured everything had been swept away and he was, for the first time, actually seeing who he was.

Tuinunuth, Shahinath greeted his brother in turn, a critical eye upon what antics could be seen from his vantage point (which admittedly, had a table and an entire HIS between them. But he would and still be an exemplary specimen of manners for the time being.

Still, it seemed more and more faces were joining them at their table and Shahinath looked each of them over with some curiosity - mostly to see what his siblings had to settle for, as far as he was concerned, when he had picked the prime of the lot - oh yes, it was fortunate none of the others had swooped in while he was busy to try and steal the man away.

A'toka idly stroked the side of the blue's head before offering him another bite, which he accepted graciously.

Smerdle

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:23 pm
TETH

Was it okay to be vibrating now???? There were a few babies left on the sands without their lifemates at their sides, but that would end soon and then Teth could go and!! See Kleoth's babies!!!

At the feast of course, as F'ell so helpfully reminded, but that was neither here nor there! The fact remained that this had been a wonderful hatching, and the babies were all beautiful and strong and the best!

Teth hoped that a few of them would like to play with him one day soon, or at least some say hello?? He really loved dragonets quite a bit after all, and his would certainly want to see them for sketching!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:42 pm
Tihrokat and bronze Leucoceth

Tihrokat really did his best not to dwell on the sudden loneliness, the all-too-familiar worry that he was not enough, that he would be tossed aside and forgotten. He was well accustomed to bottling that up and smiling through it that it was practically reflex. There was always something to distract himself with to help bury it, some positive thought he could latch onto to drown out the ache. For months now that had been Wisp: loving and taking the care of the little firelizard had been what he could focus on to keep himself going, wake up in the morning and keep them as safe and fed as he could. Candidacy had given him a little bit more - lessons and chores, and no more need to worry about food and shelter. It had also given him hope that he might finally find a way to belong somewhere, that one day he might even been considered 'enough' for a dragon, of all things.

He'd been ecstatic to find friends - even if some of those friends had been inside eggs at the time he'd met them - but to have to watch them all walk away so soon after he'd amde them had been hard. But he put that away as best he could, and when Haraven spoke to him, it was a welcome distraction. He flashed the other Candidate and his group a genuine smile, and started to shuffle their way hopefully-

Only to stop and look around in bewilderment as he heard a new voice in his head and started to feel feelings not his own, moments before being absolutely bodied to the sand. Just as overwhelming as the sheer force of being tackled by such a large hatchling was the utter, unconditional love, so unlike anything he'd ever received in his life. Compared to that, the weight of the bronze pressing down on him was nothing. Tihrokat didn't care at all that he was heavy, or that the first nuzzle was a bit forceful. He barely noticed, and it didn't matter. He just wrapped his arms around his dragon - his dragon - and hugged him tight, sobbing into his neck without shame.

Though Leucoceth shifted slightly to redistribute his weight in a way that wouldn't grow too uncomfortable too quickly for his rider, he wasn't ready to move yet, because Tihrokat clearly wasn't. His croons turned into a hum as he gently nuzzled at His, allowing him to cry for as long as he needed; he'd obviously been overdue, both for a good cry and for someone to love him. To see him, to know him, and to love every part of him, without strings.

I have you, Mine, it's alright. I have you, and I will never leave you behind. I promise.  

Meepfur
Crew

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:54 pm
Mhinadi and Green Scandiacuth

Was she crying? It wasn't intentional, at all. Tugging her hand back, she knuckled at her eyes, dashing them away,. "Not going to upset her," she said. "She knows I'm not upset. Just happy." Because she was happy that she hadn't had to leave Oreune behind to tell herself how she hadn't deserved a friend, again. "I'm just glad to see you." Oh, and: "It's Scandiacuth. Her name. It's a lot, at first, but you'll get

Is it a lot, mine? It is just my name. I think it suits me perfectly. Like Mhinadi. Perfect, see?

Mhinadi grinned at her di]ragon. It might be a lot for someone new, the first few times, but they'll learn. It is perfect, never you worry. Not changing my mind about that, or anything about you, no matter how many times someone trips over their own tongues. Now. More food?

More food, yes please the dragon said, opening her mouth just enough for another healthy chunk to be pushed inside.

houllow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:16 pm
Sablie of White Totobath (Impression Post)

If Sablie had worried about pink flower's green at all, it was soon laid to rest when she managed to find her's. She could also see the gold was playing with the little white girl still, well, least it looked like it. A soft smile came, figuring the little one probably appreciated the effort, no matter what. She noticed the blue from pink flower was watching out for his sister, that was such a sweet thing for him to do. She watched as the little white tottled away from the candidates she had been standing behind and came in her and Dascyana's direction. She gave the little white a gentle smile, letting her know she didn't mind her hiding behind her one bit. If she tried to put her robe down a little over the baby, to give her better coverage, who could blame her. However, soon the baby was peeking out from around her ankles, with rainbow eyes. Wait...what...she..she was seeing things, right?!

MySablie, I was supposed to hide again, but I found you instead. Your Totobath is so very tired. May we please go to eat, Mine?came a little voice inside of her head. The blonde stood there for a moment, processing what was going on. The baby that she had tried not to get attached too, without succeeding...was actually her's? She felt this gentle love wash over her as she looked into those beautiful rainbow eyes. She could also feel the tiredness that she knew was not her own and some hunger, that added to her own. She dropped down into the sands in a kneel, scooping the little white up in her arms...her white both she and the white corrected together. Then as calm as she was, she began crying into her most precious white. It didn't help she had felt that uncertainty from Totobath, that Sablie might not say yes to her. Oh her baby, she hugged her even closer to her.

Totobath, I didn't leave you when you needed me in the egg, until your mother asked me to back off. And even then, I stayed near, because I needed to check on you. I am not leaving you now...actually ever again. So yes, a thousand times yes, my precious girl! You were my heart..hearts before I even saw you. And I will hold you for as long as you want. I love you, from your headknobs to your beautiful tail. And I will hum and sing the song every time you want it,Sablie's emotional thoughts sent to her white, she had caught her white's love of the song she had hummed to her at the touching.

MySablie, I love you too. Thank you...for everything,came Totobath's gentle reply.

Sablie would have stayed there a little longer, but the gnawing of hunger from her dragon reminded her that the baby was tired and hungry. So with more grace than she ever had before, she got gently to her feet with her white still in hand. She didn't wipe the tears from her face, which Totobath was okay with right now, before turning to her friend.

"Her name...is Totobath. I need to feed her..but I will find you at the feast, one way or another,"she told her friend, gently giving her a sideways hug, again more graceful than she had done.

You will find your dragon, you deserve it. Thank you for being such a good friend to Mine. And we will keep in contact, Mine and I both want that,the white very softly into Dascyana's mind. She looked up to the stands, to pass a gentle wave of love for a pair that she knew Sablie would want it sent to. Those two in the stands and this candidate here were important to Her's, so were important to her as well.

And here I thought I would just remain a mind healer, seems dragon rider really was meant for me,Sablie thought.

Maybe you can be both and I will do what I can to help you. Mind healer and dragon rider, both suit you,Totobath said with love. If she sent a mental nuzzle to Dascyana and nestled herself snuggly in her rider's arms, then hopefully no one could blame her. She wrapped her tail around Sablie's arm and rested her head under the blonde's chin.

BastetAmun
Sending love from both girls

Zaikt
Love sent <3

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:35 pm
Dascyana

As dragonet after dragonet impressed Dascyana couldn't help but feel her spirits starting to sink a bit more. At this point in time she was beginning to figure out that she wasn't going to find her partner in this clutch. At least here at Western she had a bit longer then if she was at High Reaches, which helped her to feel a bit better, although it didn't change her mind completely.

The blond was brought out of her thoughts when she noticed the little white coming over to them both, though it seemed as if the dragonet only had eyes for her friend. Seeing the rainbows swirling in the whites eyes as she looked up at Sablie had Dascyana smiling brightly at the pair, staying quiet so that they could have their moment. It wasn't until she felt Sablie giver her a side hug, one she returned, and told her the whites name that Dascyana spoke up. "She's perfect for you."

Having the dragonet speak to her, Dascyana let her attention move to the white before she knelt down on the sands, not caring about the heat that was going through the coarse robe she wore. "I really appreciate that Totobath. I hope when I find mine that they are just as perfect as you are for Sablie."

"Go and take care of your dragon. I'll make sure I find you two at the feast as well."

After speaking Dascyana watched the pair as they moved off the sands, a pang of longing for what Sablie now had hitting her, as well as a wave of loneliness hitting here as she shifted on her feet after she had rising back to her full height.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:43 pm
Valendyr - Impression
One moment, Valendyr had been waiting on a reply from Sioyrl (or any of the boys he was standing with), and the next moment he found a blue dragon stomping right up towards him. The dragon was a lovely pale color, with striking markings, and something about his nature that reminded him faintly of ice. Perhaps it was the paleness of his hide, or the sharpness in his attitude. While Valendyr wasn't frightened--at least not yet--he had been a bit surprised.

He'd been just about to take a step back, so as to give the blue some room to move, when a voice spoke to him. What inevitable rejection? Don't be ridiculous. Your Valurinnth would never reject you. Now come away from that undeserving soul, my dear. It's time for us to find our place with the rest of my family.

It took the young man a few moments to follow. The feelings that welled up in him were almost overwhelming, and he honestly was at a loss as he literally gaped at the dragon before him. The feelings were complicated, and constant, warring with one another even as they overwhelmed his own.

There was a mix of disdain and disgust--not for him, but someone, something else--followed by a with a sensation of protectiveness and incredulousness. While Valendyr was quite incredulous, it was that of the dragon--no..his dragon--who could not possibly believe that Val had thought himself a lost cause. How could he have been when Valurinnth had been there the entire time? Above all that though, and stronger still, was the knowledge that he wasn't just enough.

Valurinnth brought with him a knowledge of all of his deepest secrets and fears. He knew the guilt he held onto, knew the pain he felt of losing his family, and the mangling of his sister that weighted on his shoulders; he knew the loneliness that gripped him, the grief that woke him in the middle of the night and had him sobbing into his furs; that want of family and having nothing--no one--on which to lean or trust. All the tumultuous feelings and vulnerabilities that he kept buried, were known...but there was no judgment, no mockery, no insensitiveness--not for him, never from Valurinnth. Where he never quite felt sure of his place, even with the title of Candidate, he now was part of something bigger, something greater, and he would never, ever, ever need carry such feelings alone.

He was part of Valurinnth, and through that bond, forever a part of Western Weyr. Throwing knives, training fire-lizards, going through the motions of life were now a think of the past. He was a dragonrider -- and the greatest, most breathtaking, most wonderful of dragons had picked him.

He could feel his dragon censure his friend, and was vaguely away of both Sioryl and Navit watching with wide eyes. The war of emotions that overtook him was nothing compared to the confidence, love, and protectiveness of the demanding blue sitting before him. Every inch of his heart was full, every moment of doubt, of insecurity, of uncertainty was forcefully shoved away by the surge of genuine feeling and desire. Just as Valendyr had his secrets, so Valurinnth had his--though it really wasn't meant to be. Past all that ferocity and fearlessness was a dragon who did, without a doubt, love him. He had found what was missing, and for the first time in his life, he looked up to his friends with awe and the sense of finally being whole.

It was only when the blue dragon looked back at him, that he had enough sense to think. He wasn't one to smile--but how could he not? Valurinnth had the most stunning colors, and the eyes that whirled the prettiest, brightest, most vivid rainbows were breathtaking. "His name's Valurinnth," he told the remaining trio, finally reaching out with a trembling hand to stroke the cheek and neck of the large blue.

Had any dagon ever felt so soft? His blue was brilliant in every way. Sharp, fierce, and clever. He was sheer perfection and he didn't even know how to describe it. "I gotta go-- Sorry! Er, I mean--let's catch up later, okay?" He looked first to Bukichi, then Sioryl, and even included Navit--though the latter was all but a perfect stranger, he was a friend now because he was sharing this moment. And this was a moment Valendyr would never, ever forget.

Come along, Valendyr. The blue dragon's words were not unkind, but he expected not fuss or fight in the matter. There was food to be had, and family to meet, and Valurinnth wished to dawdle no longer. Where Valendyr wanted to savor the moment, Valurinnth knew that they would have this moment, and every moment, to share together. He did not judge the softness found deep within his rider's heart--but they could certainly take a little time to savor one another with a bucket of meat between them.

Valendyr--no, Va'len--finally gave a bark of a laugh, even as tears rolled unnoticed down his cheeks. He didn't know what to expect with Impression--but he wouldn't have changed a thing. Hand draped against the dragon's neck, he stepped away from his friends--not alone, and forever a changed man.

Tsuanke

SilverLutz

Faesinger

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:53 pm
Oreune and Praedaeth

"You're right, that is a lot to say. This here is Praedaeth." Oreune motioned with the blade of the knife towards her dragon, who rumbled disapprovingly that hey - why knife have no meat on it if point????? Food! "I'm....probably going to end up giving you a nickname, yanno. Hope that's not a problem?"

The little green dragonet shook her head as a (decent-sized) hunk of meat was tossed into the waiting maw. Conversations could happen at literally any time and yet here she was, starving. If Oreune had any common sense or courtesy she'd feed her now, but alas - she knew it'd be like this and honestly it was a-okay. She was getting fed, Oreune wasn't destroying her fingers, and she could feel the extreme happiness mixed with unease that was lingering at the edges of her lifemates mind.

Even with the knowledge that Praedaeth loved her, only her, and would never love another, there was still that kernel of doubt much like a pebble in one's shoe. Once fed and oiled however, that shoe would be shaken hard and that pebble would vanish. You can call me whatever you want, so long as I can call myself full. Don't let the others get the best meats though, but if it happens it's all good.

"Oreune looked out to the sands after tossing in a few more chunks, and she rubbed a bloody hand across her face without much worry or care. "Good thing we're all here before the rest then. Get you both fed up and on the way to oiling so there's room for everyone." She looked to Mhin now and grinned, totally aware and unaware at what a sight she must be. "I'm glad we're going to be doing this together."

Samuel Carlin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:02 pm
Okay, okay - that's enough of that!

He'd been waiting to see if his brother was going to make anything of those red eyes of his, and Pink Flower Blue had had enough of waiting, thank you very much, bodily placing himself between Red Patterned Blue and Natiri with his wings spread and a soft whuff of disappointment.

Seriously, you're gonna make people think you're sizing up your dinner if you behave like that! And I won't have you keep looking at mine like that! he stated firmly, making sure that both the boy and his friend were tucked safely behind him.

Because he'd never let anything bad happen to Natiri - at least, he hoped the boy could feel the ever protective love that radiated from him as he looked back over his shoulder at the young man, rainbows whirling in his eyes.

Don't fear, Natiri. Your Iasgaireth has this well and taken care of!

User Image

ShinosBee

Sweet Symmetry
He protect

Zaikt

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:59 pm
Natiri N'tiri - he/him

The red-eyed blue had continued to balefully inspect them, and Natiri had maintained his steady, calm stance before it. He didn't put himself between the dragonet and Fyfy, but he didn't release her wrist either. He wasn't afraid of what the dragonet might do—his emotions were calmly, carefully checked into a state of patient openness and mild anticipation. Of what... well, who knew.

When the little gold (when had she hatched? he'd been quite caught up with the hatchling already in his space) came wandering by, he'd briefly glanced her way—long enough to register happy, blue eyes—and then had the quickest thought that maybe she was here for Fyfy??... but then she moved on. Moved past, and bumped the blue that was so intently fixated in her going. He couldn't hear what passed between them, but it seemed not to phase the little, considering blue. He didn't watch the gold leave, or see her impress (though he thought perhaps that Fyfy might be sad to not have been chosen by her)... once more his attention was fully put upon the little Red Patterned Blue. Ready, waiting, watching...

Okay, okay - that's enough of that!

Natiri's eyes narrowed slightly at the voice that broke into his head, not flinching to look up, look away to see what foolish candidate was breaking the rules to intervene... And then blue filled his vision. Another blue. Wings flared, the beautifully-detailed hatchling interposed himself between boy and dragonet—Seriously, you're gonna make people think you're sizing up your dinner if you behave like that! And I won't have you keep looking at mine like that!

Mine? His... whose?

The new blue looked back over his shoulder, somehow seeming to smile, as much as a dragon could smile...and unbidden, Natiri found himself smiling back—everything would be alright now, wouldn't it? Because—

Don't fear, Natiri. Your Iasgaireth has this well and taken care of!
"Don't worry Fyfy... this is Iasgaireth. My Iasgaireth...!"

He still couldn't reign in his smile, not at all, not when he could reach out and stroke his dragon's back, could feel his dragon's wing claws gently p***k at his robes as the blue curled one wing back a bit more and around him, half embrace, half shield. He couldn't stop it when he regarded the Red Pattern Blue again... and gave a brief nod of respect. "I'm sorry if you were hoping for me... but Iasgaireth was meant to be mine, and I his. Thank you, though, for considering me... it was an honor, truly."

At his side, his blue beamed up at him, radiating love and deep appreciation, both for his rider, and for his brother. Well said, my N'tiri! ...Now, if you want, brother, we can wait until you pick yours, and then all go eat together. That sounds much better, doesn't it? I'll go with you to them, if you want!

Sweet Symmetry
Fyfy we gotta leave you soon but... *REACH*
Zaikt
C'mon bro... Iasgaireth knows you can do this right!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:28 pm
Mhinadi and Green Scandiacuth

For a moment -- just a moment -- Mhinadi's eyes narrowed and her eyebrows drew together. Oreune hadn't even made an attempt at saying her dragon's name. Not even a little. In the next moment, the frown was gone, replaced by another smile. This was something they could agree on. "It'll be better to do it togther," the taller girl agreed. "I admit, after we started eating, I felt a little bad that I had to leave you out there. But you're here now, and that's what counts." Attention shifting to Oreune's dragon, she added, "And it's nice to meet you, too, Praedaeth."

Don't worry about that, darling, Scandiacuth reassured Hers as she paused for a moment to consider whether she'd had enough meat for the moment and was ready to move on to oiling. Oiling would be nice, and her hide was beginning to itch, but maybe another bite or two. She'll remember, soon enough. You know my name, and that's the important part. You'll never forget.

No, I won't, Mhinadi promised whole-heartedly. And I won't give you a nickname unless we both agree.

A nickname, Mine? Hmmm. The green considered, head cocked to one side. Let's think on that. For you, it might be all right. For anyone else... well. Could I have just one more bite? She opened her mouth again.

And reached out for the sisters she'd been making such sweeet bonds with before she even knew where Hers might be. Inzigeth? Sgailth? Sisters, oh my sisters, tell me about Yours! Are we happy? And what do we think about nicknames? Inquiring minds wanted to know. Scandiacuth chewed contentedly.

houllow

Mr Cheri

Shaddaling

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:06 pm
Oreune and Green Praedaeth

Chew, chew swallow. Chew chew - pause. .....

"What's up?" Oreune paused in her cutting as her dragon stopped chewing, and she looked down at the green who seemed rather deep in thought. It was so strange to feel this tug at their connection already, this idea that no secrets could be held between them from this point forward, though it was still nice to ask sometimes. The human may not have had the full idea, but she knew something was up at the very least.

....he's coming over, after finally Impressing. Praedaeth turned her head to look at the sands for a brief moment before turning back to Oreune and the rest of the company. Her eyes whirled a merry blue at the delight that her twin had finally found his before they returned to their usual hue of hunger and want. I don't think you'll be pleased with who he picked, though.

"Ah." Oreune wiped her face again, further streaking the blood and making herself quite a sight. "Praedaeth says her brother - er, twin - has finally Impressed and should be heading over soon." She looked at Mhinadi with a grin again. "Apparently though I'm not going to like his rider much?? Or I might not be pleased? Do I super know him?" The question was directed down to her dragon but also could have been answered by her friend.

Praedaeth for her part reached quietly out to her fellow green. Watch and see Mine's reaction. It's going to be amazing.

Apparently it hadn't been too quiet, as Oreune loudly chopped the next chunk. "I...heard that."

I know.

Samuel Carlin
ShinosBee
lololol

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items