Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:25 am
Entry Tag: Andranis | Charmed Bear Purewalker | Unedited | Solo
Soquili Species: Purewalker (Bear, charmed)
Body Build: Draft (So... Default)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See plushie!
Face: See plushie! Gold Angeni charm right on his forehead
Mane: N/A - I don't want an unpelted version
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws - All legs down
Reference Image(s):
User Image
Uncert

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Bear, like on the plushie
Other Notes: Extra fluffy bear feral with a gold Angeni charm right on the forehead

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: A splicing of the Moon + Star, Bone, and Uneven Bead connectors from the tabbards draped in a few layers on his neck, with the moons, stars, and beads in silvers and golds, with Generic Bones randomly here and there - All bones would be a mix of fresh and old bone colors. More connectors draping from his shoulders to around his rump, with more bones and some assorted crystal pendants hanging from it(CC on the colors of the crystals). Shark tooth earring on his bear ear, with a feather earring coming from behind it - CC on the shark tooth, but raven feathers for the others. A rusty buried axe next to him.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:14 pm
Entry Tag: XxXPandamoniumXxX | Pawed Mutant Angeni | Unedited | Twins
Soquili Species: - Pawed Mutant Angeni
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See reference image below
Face: Sultry expression with the canine mouth with the fangs showing
Mane: No bald, but pretty CC - I was thinking a lot of splicing to make something grand. Maybe Fabio mixed with Warrior Braids mixed with Ringlets mixed with the Pronghorn hair.
Tail: Canine tail or the alt Fox tail - idk which would look better.
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Twin 1 | Image of her done in another shop | Twin 2 (Please match eye color with the color of her runes)

Wings: Style 1 Angeni wings with Style 2 winglets/head wings
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: CC - Mostly feathers and beads are what I would be looking for mostly. Splice it up!
Custom Items: N/A.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:54 pm
Entry Tag: MangoMeow | Fox Skinwalker | Unedited | Solo
Soquili Species: Fox Skinwalker (CC for charmed, cursed or pure)
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based off of a Canadian marble fox, but otherwise up to you! I'm mostly just looking for a walker that looks like the aforementioned fox. Perhaps add some extra fluff in places too? Make this girl look fluffy!
Face: CC
Mane: N/A
Tail: Alt Fox Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed feet
Reference Image(s): Marble Fox 1, Marble Fox 2

Pelt: Fox pelt, based off of a Canadian marble fox, but otherwise up to you!

Trading Post Items: CC stock items! Whatever you feel like doing.
Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:47 pm
Entry Tag: Keantha | Angeni| Unedited | Solo
Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: Conversion Pet
WIP Needed? Would like one but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She is completely snow white save for the glyphs on her shoulders.
Face: Her eyes are the same lavender as her mane and tail. Zana is a friendly and loving girl. I'd like her to have an open smile on her face.
Mane: I would like the warrior's braids bangs with the fabio curls but MORE. Like all the curls. Make them long and full. If you want to throw in some braids too that would be cool but totally CC on those. The base color is the same lavender as her eyes though feel free to use some different shades of violet/lavender as highlights.
Tail: Romeo but again make it at least as long as the ringlets (long) set and full. Same shades as in her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni Fetlocks in pure white like the rest of her body. Hooves the soft lavender of her eyes and hair.
Reference Image(s): ZanaCert, Uncert,colors
Wings: NO headwings at all please. Style two wings and winglets. The coverts the lavender color while the rest of the feathers are pure white.

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, Plain band bracelets but can you splice bells/coins on them to look like belly dancer jewelry on all limbs.
Custom Items: These are CC but i'd like it if you could somehow give her a necklace that is vaguely in a belly dancer theme maybe as well as a coin 'skirt' wrap around her neck or rump. Whichever you think looks best. I included a bunch of references just for inspiration.
Reference Image(s) for Items: X, X, X, X, X, X, X

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Own the pet in SoA

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Dance

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Keantha

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:55 pm
Entry Tag: Cheyriddle4 ( Regular | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: Sibling to already existing soq
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body with grey splotches and pink and orange paint splotches
Face:Cheery closed eyes
Mane: Long braid light peachy color
Tail: Warriors braid. Light peachy color like sister
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light pink hooves.
Reference Image(s): Masami- Sister

Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings- gold, Hairsticks with chain. Roses 8- pink
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sister

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Sibling to existing soq.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:17 pm
Entry Tag: Kesmi | Unis| Unedited | Twins
Soquili Species: - Unicorns
Body Build: Regular(One can have the leg up pose)
Concept Origin: OCs
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: One is a chestnut red, the other is a darker Mahogany red. Both can have the fading black markings like the darker twin. Both have almost similar white Tabino markings.
Face: Both have blue eyes
Mane: CC in style, just not ringlets, colors on refs.
Tail: Classical style for both. Colors on refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a light cream color
Reference Image(s): Twin 1 Cert, Twin 1 Uncert - Twin 2 Cert, Twin 2 Uncert

Horn(s): Curved for both, one white in color, other a light blue(Refs), if can't then both white
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: -
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:29 pm
Entry Tag: Mewsings of An Angel | Mutant | Solo Custom

Soquili Species: Mutant
Concept Origin: Animal - Violet-backed Starling
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See References
Face: See References
Mane: Mixture of feathers and mane, something elegant? CC
Tail: Either Phoenix with some added feathers, or potentially an elegant mixture of hair and feathers? CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Owl Walker Feet, all 4.
Reference Image(s): [1][2][3][4]

Wings: Owl Walker Wings

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Anything you think screams elegant.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:28 pm
NovaCracker
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that these custom slots are for unedited only. I'm more than happy to splice the items and mane but because of the nature of splicing it may not be exactly as you envisioned with edits. If that's okay then you can leave your entry as is - or switch to another unedited custom form.

Entry Tag: NovaCracker | Cery/Suti/Regular | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Cery/Suti/Regular
Concept Origin:[/bOriginal
WIP Needed?Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black based body, with neon purple crack markings along his body, sanf dilvery dapples and a dilvery sock on each leg that fades in from the body, becoming matched to his mane/tail. I'd love purple cracks on these as well and if the purple cracks can seem to have points where the crack markings seem to brighted and glow. I also would love a little fluff! I'd also love to see him with some few crystal patches that react like scales and match the crack colors.
Face: Teal eyes with catlike slips. His face also is black with purple cracking matching his body, with a silver blaze down his nose that may have the purple cracking. I would greatly appreciate Cery ears for him, he is very fluffy.
Mane: Long. Very much close to the ground length, with the bangs parted in the middle. The ears on his left (Closest to view) sweep up and ytuck up behind his ear before flowing in with the rest while his right bangs (Away from us) are shorter; about brow length, and sweep slightly to his right.
Tail: Include premade long tail! I'm not super choosy here, enjoy?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Crystal-looking purple hooves. Fetlocks are part of his socks!... The long fetlocks would be amazing.
Reference Image(s): Hairstyle on the human OC (I did draw him human. Has hair color/eye color)
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/1/1b/FFXIV_Dark_Crystal.png/revision/latest?cb=20141102093122 (Also for crystal patches]

Crack marking examle to get a gist of the cracking! :3

Horn(s):N/A
Other Notes: I'd love 'Suti legscales that look like the cracks that open up! I'm open to traits not above being noodled in so he looks somewhat like an eldrich abomination is afoot but that's really optional.

Trading Post Items: CRYSTALS! Amethysts, hematite, Amazonite, rose quarts, ETC! These don't attatch to his body.

A lizard critter colored like an https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2259/5719/files/feature1-4-02bdad069bc0bfeb_grande.jpg?v=1542393623]Argentine Black and White Tegu!
Custom Items: List Can he wear a crystal matching his cracks that appears fused to his chest and spreading the cracks? Maybe also a pouch for crystals and things. I'm super flexible, so if you have ideas, feel free to yeet them here.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Linked there with the Tegu. Love me some Tegus.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:31 pm
Entry Tag: dawns_aura | mutant kalona angeni | unedit | Solo

Edit Level: minor
Soquili Species: Mutant Kalona Angeni
Body Build: Draft, no roman nose
Leg Up?: no
Bent Neck? cc
Concept Origin: Backstory character, future mate of Valefor, from “Fallen” Occult Event entry
Song inspiration

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors derived from the palette, some light scarring, markings inspired by the theme/ from the moodboard
Face: Eyes - bright blue, Expression - distant, aloof
Mane: Length- long, Style full, braids mixed in
Tail: Kalona tail (not cat-o-nine) - cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: kalona
Reference Image(s): Color Palette - xXx

Horn(s): cc
Wings: three sets, mismatched kalona and angeni (cc)

Trading Post Items: Inspired from moodboards, theme (fallen angel) - skull / bones, spirits/wisps loved
Custom Items:
Fallen angel Moodboards- xXx, xXx, xXx, xXx,

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:32 pm
Entry Tag: o-Elixir-o | Flutter 'Suti | Unedit | Solo

Edit Category: Unedit
Soquili Species: - Flutter 'Suti
Concept Origin: Plush
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
User ImageUncert

Wings: CC

Trading Post Items: CC
Plush

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:44 pm
Entry Tag: Fatal Irony | Mutant Gryph/Ulun'suti hybrids | Twins

Give me Twins!

Welcome to the family!

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Mutant Gryph/suti
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like them to be brightly colored dino-inspired twin sisters to Valerian.
Face: CC based on above idea and Valerian below. I love large mouths and fangs and teeth so feel free to play with that for them! Play around with the expressions! So many available XD
Mane: Unlike Valerian, I'd like them to have fun, long hair. Splice to your heart's content!
Tail: Use one of the ulun'suti tails. CC which!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws on all four legs, plus the suti raptor talons and leg spurs
Reference Image(s):

User Image

Horn(s): Face spikes, curved neck spikes
Wings: No wings
Fins: n/a
Scales: CC if you wanna use any of the suti scales
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Maybe have both girls have the same color head as Valerian and the black front hooves with the mock-arms and such, but instead of green maybe one can be purples and the other can be blues? Similar markings as Valerian.

Trading Post Items: CC if there are any. CC color
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: it's based on my own pet so yes?

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:55 pm
Entry Tag: Nikkichomp | Angeni Kalona Uni | Unedited | Solo
Edit Category: Heavy Unedit splice monster
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket Adult
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? Nah only if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee). The bigger the better, hit me with that massive hair!!!
Tail: CC but I would like a hair tail, unless you use cat o nine kalona tail which i super adore
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

Horn(s): CC except NOT kalona blade horns. Would love to see both kalona & uni horns though
Wings: Triwing, using angeni wing style 2 at least - maybe mix breed wings if downturned kalona wings look neat with the angeni wings??. All three wings should have eyes spliced on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings but also the tearing on Vapor's, if those are feasible via unedit.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine, but really somewhere that makes sense & works. I would ALSO love to see tentacle mutation any/everywhere
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome. I feel like there are lots of splice options in the stock items and I would love to see what you come up with biggrin biggrin Also if you give him a hat the round throw pillow seems like a great hat top, just need a brim, hmmmm
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni hyperhybrids get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:20 pm
Entry Tag: Tara de Draiocht | Regular or angeni? | Unedited | Solo
Soquili Species: - Regular or angeni?
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Neck bent, silvery-pearl & sparkley if that is even possible? Ethereal.
Face: thick lashes, regular mouth?
Mane: EXTREME CURLS. I would love the crystal pendants in her hair!
Tail: EXTREME CURLS (im talking Brave ; Merida standards XD!)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni back wings.
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): yes BUT can I have the small or large spiked clusters as horns?
Wings: y angeni style 2 ; white with several pendants dangling off of the wings.
Fins: n
Scales: Scale markings. (if they dont work for bent head then its ok, you can forget it smile
Pelt: n
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: ALL THE CRYSTALS. Geodes by her hooves.
Custom Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:27 pm
Entry Tag: Malis Vitterfolk | Kirin/Uni/Suti Hyper-hybrid | Unedited | Twins

The concept is Nightborn/Void-Elf v.s. Lightforge Draenai. One twin is shadowy and Argus-inspired while the other is moon and Light-inspired. If possible, I'd like one to be male and the other female but I'm cool with that being CC also.

Soquili Species: Kirin/Uni/Suti Hyper-hybrid
Body Build: Maybe draft? Up to you!
Concept Origin: WoW Talbuks with a twist
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark, shadowy blues and purples. This pet will have a darker base with cyan glowing markings over their body unlike their lighter sibling. Main pattern inspiration: [x]
Face: Grumpy expression
Chest: I'd like the new chest fluff please!
Mane: CC - Something short and fluffy that fits a rough-looking lifestyle?
Tail: One of the new Talbuk tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The fluffiest footlocks you can find!
Reference Image(s): [Base style] [Argus talbuk]
Colour inspiration: [x] [x] [x] [x] [Void form] [x]

Horn(s): Long curved Talbuk horns
Scales: Rough looking spines (maybe the crystal backs that Mind is working on?) I'd like the plated nose-ridge and leg scales also. (If not the crystal, maybe some kind of spine that looks like the Argus cats?)
Wings: Translucent draconic wings (the suti down wings) [Timereaver]
Other Notes: I would like the thick scales to be on the legs/body also kinda like the cats: [x]

Trading Post Items: A harness of sorts, maybe some feather decorations, or beads? I'd definitely like something glowy, either dangling crystals or something similar.

-- Existing Pets --

Soquili Species: Kirin/Uni/Suti Hyper-hybrid
Body Build: Maybe draft? Up to you!
Concept Origin: WoW Talbuks with a twist
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See colour inspiration below. This pet will be light and moon-inspired unlike their darker sibling. For pattern inspiration: [x] (not color)
Face: Happy expression
Chest: I'd like the new chest fluff please!
Mane: CC - Something long and fluffy, maybe with some added braids with flowers woven in?
Tail: One of the new Talbuk tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The fluffiest footlocks you can find!
Reference Image(s): [Base style] [Argus talbuk]
Colour inspiration: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Horn(s): Long curved Talbuk horns
Scales: Rough looking spines (maybe the crystal backs that Mind is working on?) I'd like the plated nose-ridge and leg scales also. (If not the crystal, maybe some kind of spine that looks like the Argus cats?)
Wings: Translucent draconic wings (the suti down wings) [Timereaver] If possible, I'd like a slight feathery appearance to the thin membranes.
Other Notes: I would like the thick scales to be on the legs/body also kinda like the cats: [x]
If possible, I'd also like longer ears.

Trading Post Items: Cloth items, maybe some flower decorations, or beads? I'd definitely like something glowy, either dangling crystals or something similar.

-- Existing Pets --

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:36 pm
Entry Tag: Snowbelle Thundara | Regular Canine Mutant | Unedited | Solo
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Design (From Wajas.com)
WIP Needed? no

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White base with galaxy colored leopard spots, pastel rainbow inner ear
Face: See reference image. If possible, galaxy colored, fluffy ear tufts, if not possible, it's fine.
Mane: CC (see reference) with galaxy colored braids
Tail: Delicate Cerynei tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws with claws and floof? - see reference
Reference Image(s): Wajas Reference

Trading Post Items: Long crystal with attachments necklace - colors cc
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A (it's from Wajas and I own it)  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff