Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] A Mother's Greetings (Kleoth, Leucoceth, riders)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:44 am
It certainly hadn't escaped Kleoth's notice that her boisterous son had found a young man that hadn't been at Western long at all. Though the gold would have found any number of reasons to admire the young men and women that had Impressed, she couldn't help but enjoy the fact that her own Phryana had only been at Western to attend her hatching. It was a charming similarity. Perhaps she and the new bronzerider would find other similarities once they had a chance to speak.

I know you must have many who wish to meet you and Yours right now, Leucoceth, as is your right. The Feast was well underway, and she had been reaching out periodically. If you have a moment to spare, I would very much enjoy getting to see you. Naturally, she'd never impose... but if he had the time, she would be grateful.

Phryana had chosen to linger near her queen, knowing Kleoth would wish to introduce her as well. No sense in having to scurry all over the Weyr Bowl at a moment's notice.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:02 am
Though they had stopped briefly on their way in to greet Leucoceth's mother and sire - and he'd certainly made sure to strut and pose his best - Tihrokat had been hungry, and so they'd gone off to remedy that. While the Feast might not have been extravagant as before the difficulties with tithing had begun, Tihr would never have known it if he hadn't been told, as to him it still seemed an astonishing amount of food. And so fancy! It was after he'd shoveled no small amount of it into his face, and talked with A'toka, that Leucoceth informed him they were asked for.

Of course, Mother! the bronze answered without hesitation, The others will simply have to wait. Although, aside from assorted general well-wishers, the truth was they weren't quite as in-demand as some of the other weyrlings, who had friends and family to gush over them. His Tihrokat was quite alone, except for him and Shahinath's, though Leucoceth was certain that would soon change.

With His in tow, he paraded out to see his mother, and didn't waste a moment tipping his snout up in expectation of a boop. Tihr, following behind with his flit riding on his shoulder, lacked the showy air of his dragon, and was all cheerful smiles. "Hi again!"

Tsunake

Meepfur
Crew

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:42 pm
Kleoth's eyes all but glowed at the sight of her bronze son proudly leading His out to where she could meet them properly. As expected, Leucoceth would promptly receive a boop and a little nuzzle before she switched her attention to Tihrokat, her breath gently gusting against his hair as she booped the top of his head. Hello. She greeted warmly, and both the little bronze and young human would be mentally swept up in the equivalent of a hug. I cannot express how delighted I am that you found one another. Why, she was ready to tuck them right under her wing!

Phryana suppressed a smile, stepping forward now to assess the new bronzerider... and, naturally, the golden firelizard on his shoulder. "Tihrokat," She greeted with a slight curve of her lips. "Congratulations on finding Yours. And who is this lovely young lady?" She didn't do anything but acknowledge the flit with a glance, knowing that some were touchier than others. She'd somehow acquired her own small flock, and their personalities were varied.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Tihrokat beamed happily up following the boop and mental hug he received, eyes shining with delight at such attention. Enormous though the gold might be, there was something about her that made it impossible to be intimidated; rather, she felt quite safe, and he was all too happy to see her again. Little Wisp peeped up at her, too, her own gaze a joyful blue. Every bit as sweet and trusting as her person, she saw the much, much larger gold only as a potential friend. "We're very happy, too, Miss Kleoth," the boy replied earnestly, "Everything's just perfect."

"Thank you," he went on to answer Phryana, bringing his hand to his chest and giving a slight bow. Wisp trilled when asked after, and Tihr laughed. "This is Wisp. She says hello, too."

Leucoceth, just as pleased with the greeting as His, nuzzled at his mother before going to press his nose against Phryana's hand - perhaps in greeting, perhaps in expectation of pets, perhaps both! Meanwhile, he spoke to Kleoth, Is he not wonderful? I could not have wished for a more perfect Mine! And he cleans up very well, too - even better once he is not relegated to hand-me-downs, I'm sure. Still, there was nothing critical meant by the comment, as it was quite good of the Weyr to supply His with things to wear when he had so little.

Tsunake

Meepfur
Crew

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas