HEY MYTHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's make a deal! 😎
Entry Tag: Snowbelle Thundara | Pawed Regular | Heavy | Solo

Edit Catagory: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Fox/Canine Mutant
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: CC
Bent Neck? no
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Pokemon Fusion ( Alolan Ninetales x Shiny Umbreon x Cosmog)
WIP Needed? I would like them, yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black body, glowy Cosmog colored markings/runes on shoulders and haunches, bands on the tails in the same colors, same with the ears. CC style of bands around the ears and tails, something.. fitting
Face:
Fox or Wolf Walker ears with blue or nebula colored markings,
Raised Eyebrows,
Sultry CC colored eyes,
neutral smile
Canine/Wolf Face like what you gave Winter's Opal.
Mane: Big flowy main, like gaseous/smokey matter, colored like Cosmog (minus the gold, I want the nebula stuff plz), you can create a design yourself.
Tail:
Several tails like (Alolan) Ninetales (doesn't have to be nine tails),
Cosmog colored bands crossing each tail, CC on the design of the bands.
Will-o-the-wisp type flames coming from the tips of the tails too please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like a sort of nebula/Cosmog colored gaseous/cloudy/flowy/smokey matter coming from around the paws/legs (reference is supplied)

Reference Image(s):
~Shoulder and Haunches Symbol - the one marked/titled as 'Dark"
~Forehead Marking = The one marked Void or Life . I would like the markings to be more... rounded/fluid instead of hard angles. I'm also open to something different representing Darkness, magic, cosmos, or whatever of your own personal design.
~Mane and Cloudy matter reference

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Crystal necklace
Custom Items: Bandana - CC colored, ankle cuffs CC design/color. If you want to create something just for her that would be awesome as well.
Will-O-The-Wisp type magic effects floating around.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay (pokefusion of my own creation)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:46 pm
Entry Tag: Andranis | Kelpie-Cerynei-Suti | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpie-Cerynei-Suti
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes - For the dreadlocks

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A dapple-grey body - See linked horse images for inspiration(I'm not horribly picky on the EXACTT spotting)
Face: Gold eyes, big white blaze across his face, and more of that dappling (At least, enough that the blaze shows up). If you can manage it, something of a flirty expression with some pointy teeth, and Cerynei ears, please!
Mane: Black, in dreadlocks (See, um... Well, there's a whole Twitter thread from one of my favorite comic artists who inspired the visual for Peppermint, but I've linked to the specific one IN the thread)
Tail: Fierce kelpie tail, still in the dapple grey pattern, with a dark fade up from the tip - See the Fins section for the fin colors, though!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves (Sturdy-footed version), in that natural cream-ish color of horses with stocking markings, with full draft feathering, please! I do want him to have white stockings up his legs, with the visible rear leg looking somewhat like the same leg on the toy
Reference Image(s): Here's that Tweet about the hair (Toy) Horse Horse Horse Horse Horse Flat ref minus dapples
-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): 9-point buck antlers, in the same color as his hooves
Wings: N/A
Fins: Fierce back fins and 'Suti cheek frills - The membrane parts of the fins(Including on the tail) should be dark blue fading into a light green-blue, while the spines for the fins should match to the part of the body they're on(So the little spines down the tail near the tip should fade to a lighter color the further up the tail it goes) - The same applies for the fin at the end of the tail!
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: See flat ref above for his membranes!

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Something based on the linked image! CC on exactly how it looks and how detailed it gets, other than to please keep the leather black!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Shiny  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:59 pm
Entry Tag: nekofayre | pure lbrian Lynx Walker | Medium | Solo

Edit Category: - Medium
Soquili Species: - pure Ibrian Lynx Walker
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? At your discretion (not necessary)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would like a Tanish golden coat with black Iberian lynx markings.
Face: eyes green, like body with Iberian lynx markings

Mane: Edited; very floofy and longish (not dragging on the ground though please). Not visible with pelt, please.
Tail: Bob cat tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited; very floofy with white stockings and black hooves, please.
Reference Image(s):
-lynx , lynx 2
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: lynx Pelt ears up.
Other Notes: Floof everywhere.
Feral: Extra belly fluff and Extra leg fluff, please!

Trading Post Items: Spiritual/shaman
Custom Items: cc
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:12 am
Entry Tag: tefla | Pawed flutter| Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Pawed Flutter
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed? I would like WIPs please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear #000033 with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Tail: Dark grey/almost black in color edited length to fall within heavy edit levels. With flame highlighted tips.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paws. Color for paws to represent burning hot coals. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Either custom wing design to match reference #4 or flutter wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: beaded bracelets (without the beads) to match Titaia from Jokoa reference
Custom Items: Necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Fire Flutter
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: ---
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:21 am

Entry Tag: Fayt_of_Redemption | Canine Mutant | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy I believe
Soquili Species: - Regular Canine pawed (all feet)/floofy tailed mutant
Body Build: Regular, leg up/slow trot (no Roman Nose)
Concept Origin: It's my fursona
WIP Needed? Yes please (final lines before coloring/shading is fine)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: I'd like the same face (eyebrows, mouth, eyes) as those in the Thick Lashes preview image

Mane: See refs; stock/splicing is fine if there's something that's close; long, wavy, a bit wispy.

Tail: I want a fluffy wolf tail

Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws, No fur/fringes; I want to be able to see the paws.
Reference Image(s): Please let me know if you're unable to see these images. Thanks. =3 I have a TON more refs if needed.

Character sheet reference
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Sleeve detail
Some more sleeve detail
And another look at it
Ref 1 cert
Color palette, though the yellowish color can be any shade you think will work best for gold jewelry

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above. The edits I'm wanting though are wolf ears, a wolf tail, the hair unless a stock/splicing is used, the feather in the hair near the ear, the necklace, and the dress. I'm open to your interpretation of how the dress should look, even if it's more of a cape-like look. I really want the sleeves though. Possibly a wolf nose; honestly will just need to see how it looks as a WIP.

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A; It's my OC.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:52 am
Entry Tag: [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Kelpi'lona (Kelpi/Kalona) | Minor/Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: I believe minor, but moderate just in case.
Soquili Species: Kelpie/Kalona.
Body Build: Regular, is it possible to have the lines facing the other way? Otherwise, an item the soquili has won't really be seen.
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes please, I don't mind if it slows it down.
Can I also ask for an itemless version as well?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'm terrible at descriptions, it's always good to just look at the refs.
Her body color is a soft blue with a pale blue (Almost a gray-ish blue) underbelly. On her back is a lavendar marking, while just under her elbows and knees, it's the same pale blue of her underbelly. The same pale blue, is also around her eyes, sides of her face and inside of her ears.
Face: Eyes- Sultry
Eye color- Chartreuse Green
Eyebrows- Black, pissed
Expression- An open mouth, with a foot long tongue hanging out from it. Maybe a seductive grin on the corners of her mouth if possible. Something like this, maybe.
Fangs- If possible three of style #2 on each side (if possible to see)
Markings- She has a lavendar swirl marking at the bottom corners of her eyes.
Mane: Color- Black with purple tips
Style- Partial shaved, with her bangs and hair hanging to the right side and covering her right eye. On the lines the rest of her hair would end around her front elbows. (So a shorter long style)
Tail: Edited/spliced scaleless tail (bare) from the suti lines; will describe below how it's edited. Color; soft blue with lavendar stripes running down the top, lighter blue underside.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona hooves
Hoove color- CC what looks right.
Reference Image(s): [X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X] <- Good to color grab from
[X]

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: Scaleless Tail with the underside fins on the Eel tail (2), a smaller version of the upper fin on the shark tail, and at the end, flukes of the orca tail.
Orca dorsal fin
Leg fins.
[If possible, can I get a version with and without the fins (Dorsal fin, leg fins, flukes of the orca tail)?]
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Modified sharktooth earring? Instead of in her ear, could it be over her left nostril? If not, just consider this a misplaced custom item then.
Custom Items: Above mentioned sharktooth nose piercing.
A red collar with a skull necklace hanging from it.
See the leg items ref for the other items, I wouldn't be able to explain it.
The character also has a silver ring piercing over her right eyebrow, but it might not be seen through the hair.
If decided the tongue will be shown, she has a silver dumbbell pierced within it.
Leg items
Collar and necklace

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:10 am
Entry Tag: Avid_RPer18 | Mutant Suti'corn | Mod - Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Semi-e Unicorn, Ulun'suti (Heraldry Hybrid, as I call him)
Body Build: Draft - leg up
Concept Origin: Adopt Conversion
WIP Needed? Absolutely not needed, but welcome if you have questions or something.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref for colors/placement - Add floofs anywhere and everywhere on body and legs please! Maybe bent neck, CC.
Face: Gold/yellow eyes, roman nose, cheek scruff, chin scruff.
Mane: Super fluffy, big wavy/curly mane, feel free to toss in a braid or two into it all if the spirit moves you to. Feel free!
Tail: Custom uni tail, similar to the ref?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws!
Reference Image(s): [ FLOOFFY MAN ]

Horn(s): Smooth Suti horns
Other Notes: Sumi-e style please! Really, have fun with this boy.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: I've always been on the fence as to what accessories he'd have, if any because I also just love his base ref without anything on him. If opted in, maybe either simple gold or iron jewelry here and there (ear cuff, septum nose ring, arm and/or wrist cuffs, horn caps etc) or signs of severed captivity (iron cuff or collar around his neck [partially exposed in his mane] with a couple of remaining links of broken chain, horn caps, maybe scars.
Reference Image(s) for Items: If used, horn caps: [1] [2] [3]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He's based on an adopt I bought. [DA post for proof of ownership] (My da user is Ila-Turelmes)

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Wood  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:27 am
Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | Regular | Heavy | Solo

Concept 1: Sailor Neptune

Edit Level:
Heavy
Soquili Species:
Regular
Body Build:
Regular
Leg Up?:
Yes
Bent Neck?
No
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
Cosplay - Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • CC, something to convey the character that isn't just skin-tone or colour-fill. Feel free to work in some light patterns, and take hints of colours from her character design. Maybe a very light teal & white base or something? Feel free to incorporate the Neptune symbol on her too
Face:
  • Blue eyes, to match her refs.
Mane:
  • Long, flowy hair to match her character refs. I would like to extend the length to have it go beyond her shoulders, make it nice and long!
Tail:
  • Tail to match hair
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • CC
Reference Image(s): [Sailor Neptune]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Custom Items:
Adapt her outfit to however you feel it would look good on a pony. Shirt, blanket, just converted to fabric wraps, lots of accessories, whatever works! If you want to make a full clothed pony you can go for that too emotion_awesome I'm leaving it open as I'm not sure the best way to fit it, so would love to see what you can come up with! I'd like these key elements to be included:
  • Collar & bows
  • Ribbons on her legs (to mimic the shoes)
  • I like the white & teal combo - if that can be maintained somehow I would appeciate it.
  • Mirror (gold & green, like in refs, resting by her side or held in her mouth, whatever works. If neither looks good feel free to have it floating nearby?)
  • Circlet headpiece & choker
  • Earrings
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Sailor Neptune]

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:11 am
Entry Tag: DaerilS | Mutant "Sumi-e" Coyote Pure Walker | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Coyote Pure Walker
Body Build: Regular* listed in Other Notes
WIP Needed? Nah, if you wanna show off what you got while working I'd love a peek, but don't need one

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pretty much up to interpretation from the below references. The pattern is overall in the shape of paleolithic horse paintings with hand stencils mixed into that shape
Face: Dark browns, still modeled after horse cave paintings. There is a hand stencil in the middle of the face, above and between the eyebrows, that goes down like a blaze
Mane: Up to interpretation from the plush below; dark brown with rust and cream stripes
Tail: Same
Paws: Charcoal black; see edits below for more detail
Pelt: Dark browns with stylized deer spots
Feral: I'm going to leave this largely CC. It can be the pelt exact, like their sibling, or you can add in any other patterns you see fit
Reference Image(s): [Plushie Cert] | [Pelt] | [Best Reference] | [Half Sibling] | [Sibling Feral]

Pelt/Feral: Wolf Pelt & Feral Fox(Desert Coyote)
Other Notes: Roman Nose | Bent Neck-if doable on Walkers- | Regular Canine Female Front Legs-trying to get those legs straight down if I can, if not male legs down- | Feline Walker Snarl

Custom Items:
  • Fossilized wolf skull necklace with glowing eye sockets as seen on the Plushie. The attachment is CC, feel free to add whatever you'd like to it (bones, fossils, ammonites, feathers)
  • Pretty open to anything else you might want to add

Body Edits:
...Main Body
  • "Sumi-e" by which I mean, made to look as though the body were drawn like the organic lines of paleolithic paintings. Less traditionally Japanese and more ancient. I recall there were a couple cave horse ponies by Mindsend from the Prehistoric event some years back that I am reeeaaaallly pulling inspiration from

...Legs/Paws
  • Here's where we're pulling from the paintings even further. I'd like the legs edited to appear drawn, thin like the cave paintings themselves, and the paws stylized in the same manor. I tried to emulate this on the plushie. As mentioned above, I am drawing inspiration from the ancient art and the shop's interpretation way back with the Prehistoric event, but with Canine Walker lines. How thin you want to make the legs is up to you, whatever looks best

...Ears
...Mane
  • CC, I'd be happy with something custom, spliced, or like their sibling, something stock, so long as it's also edited to appear "drawn" to match the rest of the body. I do not like braids, curls, or ringlets

...Tail
  • Same as above

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:38 am
Entry Tag: Cheyriddle4 | Suti/Kirin/Kelpie hybrid | Heavy- moderate | Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Suti/Kirin/Kelpie Hybrid
Concept Origin: B/C Pet Conversion?
WIP Needed? Not needed but loved if do

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Sorta olive greenish belly scales from suti. Greenish blue and light green legs and body portion with dark tealish alternative Kirin scales. Dark tealish along back and white spots.
Face: Black scalea with a bright green eyes, Unhinged eyes, miffed eyebrows, Roman Nose
Mane: Editted medium length hair. Ref will show and with editted Fins like ref going behind ears and down neck.
Tail: Editted Kelpie tail like ref. Sorta seahorseish with featherish sorta fins at the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg up version draft.
Reference Image(s): Laiken Reif Uncert version

Horn(s):No Horn
Wings: No wings
Fins: Spiny Leg fins with the colors of the ref. Editted Head/neck fins.
Scales: Alternate scales- the darkish tealish color
Pelt: Not applicable
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Face mask in white. Light yellowish accessory over ear
Reference Image(s) for Items: Laiken Reif uncert version certed version

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I did. Permission Granted

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Not enough for a element  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:58 am
Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Unicorn/Wind | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Unicorn/Wind
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
  • Blue base.
  • Silver and gold markings.
  • Tweak existing markings closer to original plush.
  • (Add subtle scale details to back marking, etc.)
  • No extreme changes! Don't want a memory wipe.
Face:
  • Purple eyes.
  • Gold eyebrows.
  • Silver inner ear.
  • Sultry eyes.
  • Silver and gold markings.
  • Tilt head up.
Mane:
  • Silver and gold hair.
  • Crown braid. Luscious waves.
  • All the way to ground.
  • Beads interspersed in hair. Hairpin in braid, maybe?
Tail:
  • Classical tail.
  • Blue base.
  • Silver and gold hair.
  • Braids/beads interspersed in hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
  • Leg up pose.
  • Unicorn hooves. Front right gold, other three silver.
  • Alternate fetlocks, if leg up template exists. Blue with silver markings.
  • Willing to donate any template made, if not in existence.
Reference Image(s): Uncert, Pregnant, Original Plushie, Hairstyle, Hair Decoration
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horn(s):
  • Corkscrew Horn.
  • Gold core with silver spiral.
  • Shrunk a bit, perhaps?
Wings:
  • Custom feathered wings.
  • Something fluffy and graceful.
  • Folded/half folded preferred over spread. (Villieldr is a good example.)
  • Gold coverts. Silver primaries/secondaries/tertiaries.
  • (Original Wings Alternate, if you'd prefer not to do custom wings.)
Fins: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Alternate versions, please.
  • Naked.
  • Wingless.
  • Pregnant.

Trading Post Items: CC. See mood board for inspiration.
Custom Items: CC. See mood board for inspiration.
User Image

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A - Already Soquili  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:05 am
Entry Tag: Fea Line | Mutant Regular | mod - heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Mod-heavy (i think its heavy?)
Soquili Species: - Feline pawed regular
Concept Origin: Jolteon/Mega Ampharos Pokemon fusion Cosplay
WIP Needed? CC, im good either way <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A nice creamy sunshiny yellow with a white 'bib' or mane around its entire neck that is sort of spikey but also cloudy whispy.
Face: Dark purple eyes, CC ear style but with black stripes like ref image, cocky sort of expression.
Mane: Edited to look like the ref, sort of white whisps/floof flowing off the head, with a red gem in the middle of the head where the mane circles around.
Tail: Edited like the reff, this giant mass of flowy floating FLOOF with red orbs inside it, almost weaved into the tail. Unlike the ref, could the tip of the tail be white to match in with the mane/fluff? <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a
Reference Image(s): Ref Image, feel free to use whatever CC you desire.

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: CC whatever's needed <3

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:29 am
Entry Tag: Silver Metallic Dragon | Mutant Unicorn | Moderate | Solo

Standard Custom Form:
Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed Unicorn
Body Build:Regular
Concept Origin: CYO
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See CYO Ref, CC
Face: See CYO Ref, CC
Mane: See CYO Ref, Edited cat tail
Tail: See CYO Ref, Edited long mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: See CYO Ref, CC
Reference Image(s):
User Image
UNCERT
(I adore the ink kitty, please keep it in the design!)

Horn(s): See CYO Ref, OG Uni horn, CC
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Pelt: Animal N/A
Other Notes:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:43 am
Entry Tag: MiddyGlow | Breed (CC) | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - CC
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: Long hair or long briad
Tail: Matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): X X

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC
Wings: Describe Wings - CC
Fins: Describe Fins - CC
Scales: Describe Scales - CC
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - CC
Other Notes:

Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: CC

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: CC  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:39 pm
Entry Tag: Nikkichomp | Angeni-Kalona-Uni | Heavy | Solo

Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Starting Stage: Basket (gachapon OK!)
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Triwing, CC. All three wings should have eyes on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings but also the tearing on Vapor's.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine?
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni crosses get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff