Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Video Game Playing on Discord and Twitch

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:13 pm
Greetings Everyone,

Recently I started both a Twitch and a Discord account. Looking around I found a lot of people doing live streams of playing Pokemon Sword & Shield on their Channel / Twitch page. Steamers play through their Nintendo Switch and we can see it and the streamer live. Their is also a chat room that is running at the same time. The streamer invites people in the chat to join in and play the game with them. Also if you like Pokemon like me you can learn more about the game by watching these streamers.

Many of these streamers also have a Discord page. The Discord page is connected to the Twitch page of the streamer. The Discord page is similar to our thread based guild. So do you have either a twitch account and or a Discord page and do you stream your games. I'm new to both programs and it's exciting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:44 pm
Hi Everyone,

Watching people play Pokemon on Twitch has been really exciting. I learn more about Pokemon watching and learning things from the Chat and Streamer. Here is a link I just found out that is Everything Pokemon including Sword / Shield.

Pokemon Sword / Shield Gyms

If you Stream Pokemon and other Games on Twitch please let us know.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Convention Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers